View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 It was only a matter of time... 

Post Re: It was only a matter of time...
"Oh, but of course... Allow me to comply with your wishes, my Ai-chan." The demon grinned smugly at her, using the arm he had around her waist to force her up before letting her settle back down onto his cock, impaling her tunnel with the hard member. This, he did over and over again, neither slowing down or speeding up, but instead allowing himself to savor the sweet sensations of driving into her pussy along with the heat of lust that continued to flow off her. There was little he liked better than using and abusing the girls he came across, especially if they had been 'tamed' just as Airi had been. And there was no doubt that she was among his favorite playthings, the way she obediently performed as he had demanded, despite her pride and despite her fear of exploring something new, something darker, about herself. The demon couldn't think of anything better than that, and before her time here was up, he would pound each and every new fact into her like nails into a coffin.

He didn't leave it at that, though. With the snap of fingers, Luju brought forth another tendril of shadow, the black mass approaching them. It was not long before the tendril took on a more solid form, becoming tangible and hard. At the same time, the demon allowed the binds holding her wrists together to fade away, allowing them freedom once more, but to aid in her debasement. "I believe you said you wanted to be violated and dominated... I can think of no way more fun than to force you to become involved in degrading yourself, Ai-chan. Use those hands of yours, my pet, and spread your ass apart." The demon smiled again as the tendril finally poked against her behind, pressing itself against the button of her ass but not hard enough to force itself in. No, he wanted her to allow herself be violated, on her own terms. There were little else that would have been a greater blow to her tattered pride. "Unless you wish to be punished harder, Ai-chan? I think we could explore this new side of you further, yes?"

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 pm

The hot flush of shame spreading over her cheeks felt cold in comparison to the hunger inspired by his deep, slow strokes. The implacable rhythm taunted her as much as his smug revelry at her compliance, knowing that every submissive word was choked past her wounded and bleeding ego, the pleasure in her body and the pain to her psyche melding to an exquisite torture tailor-made for the sensual and rebellious woman.

Her muscles tensed at the sound of snapping fingers, anticipation and suspicion coursing through her to be quickly overtaken by confusion and- dare she believe it?- a brief flicker of hope as her hands were freed, quickly extinguished by Luju's words. Does it taste good to you, you bastard? she wondered. Do you enjoy the taste of abandoned hopes? No longer tightly bound, she had no excuse for her obedience; the demon's expert play upon her every weakness, psychological and sexual had done just what he intended: turned her into a pet.

All the mentally battered woman could see to do with his new, calculatingly ruthless stab at her bleeding pride was to concede defeat. Turning her face away from the smirking visage above her, she used the new freedom of her hands to further confirm her powerlessness, gripping the firm roundness of her cheeks and spreading them. Unable to keep the bitter bite out of her words, the defeated woman asked, "Like this, Luju-sama? Am I supposed to believe this will keep you from punishing me harder, that this will keep you from doing whatever you want?"

Her snap of anger was brief, and she waited in shocked - and, yes, proud- silence for the demon's inevitable punishment for her disrespect.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:10 am

The demon smirked, ignoring Airi's bitter words... for now. Instead of rewarding her disrespect with further punishment, Luju merely allowed the tendril to stab into the girl's ass, burying her hole with its girth as it pushed into her. Without allowing her to get used to the invasion, the tendril began to slide out before bucking back into her forcibly, fucking her from behind hard. The demon merely smiled as he watched the expression on her face, savoring them as he continued to bounce her up and down on his own cock, feeling both his shaft and the tendril rubbing together between her twin holes.

But he couldn't allow her to get away with that bit of disobedience. No, it would only serve to reinforce her belief that she could take advantage of him. That had to be crushed quickly. And there was no better way than what he had in mind. Keeping true to the threat he had made to her not far ago... The demon pressed his forehead down against Airi's own, his intense eyes staring into her own as a brief hue of red flashed across them. His free hand, raised in front of her, snapped quickly as darkness overtook her. He had promised Airi, a while back, that with each act of defiance, she would be punished. That each act of disobedience would earn her further problems. That every time she resisted or disrespected him... He would do the worst possible thing to her.

And he knew it, for her fears had confirmed it for him. There was nothing worse for the vibrant Airi Vuorinen than to be submerged in a world of darkness, with no alluring smell to welcome her, no pleasant sounds or soothing sensations to make her feel at home, and most of all, not even the slightest shred of light for her to follow. With the snap of his fingers, he had begun to drown her in that terrible world of terrifying darkness and dreadful silence. With just a snap, he had stolen her sight. "I warned you to watch that tongue of yours, Ai-chan..." The demon growled to the blind Airi, watching in intense curiosity and pleasure as the terrifying realization would dawn upon her, not daring to miss a single second of it.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 am

A choked cry escaped the woman as the shadow tendril plunged into her ass, the slickness of pure darkness doing nothing to soften the brutal invasion. Before she had even begun to relax to accommodate it, the thick tendril rammed itself back in painfully, making her groan and clench involuntarily around both it and the cock buried in her other entrance as her body rocked forward from the forceful fucking. Still avoiding Luju's eyes, unable to muster the gall to stare defiantly into them as he raped her, she could nevertheless see his self-satisfied smile as he worked her body like a sex toy over both his cock and the shadowy tentacle.

She had no choice but to match his intense gaze as he pressed his horn-crowned brow to hers, crystal-pale eyes a stark contrast to his as red flashed through them like heat lightning. As the hellish red lit the eyes transfixing her, she saw his fingers snap once.

It was the last thing she saw.

Airi's world plunged into darkness so immediate and absolute that she was certain, for one brief moment, that she had merely blinked. She closed her eyes. Opened them. Blinked again, and still another time, each time a denial of the unchanging darkness that she registered with growing horror that spread over her face as the realization dawned. She had nearly forgotten that threat, issued at the beginning of her detention, but it came rushing back to her now as her sightless eyes darted around the room she could no longer see, fixing on the demon she could hear and oh-so-intimately feel as he spoke.

She could feel the threat of tears welling into her blind eyes and quelled the impulse to blink them away, letting one shining drop slide down her fair face, hoping that letting him see the effectiveness of his punishment would help to satisfy him. "Please give my sight back," she plead, voice shaking. "What can I do to earn your forgiveness, Luju-sama?"

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 am

"That tongue of yours got curbed so quickly, eh? Luju giggled, the tone of his laughter somehow mocking in its own way. The demon did indeed look entertained at this turn of events. Now finding this much more fun than he had initially expected, the demon withdrew the shadow tendril, allowing it to fade away quickly. Forcing himself on her and making her endure being humiliated and used was fun in its own way but... he had found a new way to torture her. And that was the entire point of Airi being here, after all. More than lust, he enjoyed fear and panic and confusion. Beside, he had enough lust to last him for a while. Instead, the demon pushed himself up to his feet, dragging Airi up with him. Pulling his cock out of her, Luju straightened himself up as he stared down at the blind girl, still enjoying the way her eyes watered with tears, the way horror was set into her face.

"Hmm," Luju began, his hands still holding on to the girl's hips. "I'm sure you'd like your sight back but... There really isn't anything in it for me to give it back to you. Beside, if I gave you that back, you wouldn't really learn your lesson, would you?" The demon smiled, mocking her inability to see by blatantly showing his amusement. He was quite sure it showed in the tone of his voice, though. "Perhaps I'll just leave you like this, blind, as a warning to all other students. It'd teach them a lesson too. And don't think any amount of pills or surgery is ever going to fix that. That world of absolute darkness you're in? It'll never go away, unless I make it." The demon smirked again as he released his hold on Airi's waist, leaving her to deal with the darkness on her own. As he did, Luju began to move around, intent on enjoying what his Ai-chan would do as she began to struggle with the most basic of things, things that any blind people would already be accustomed with. Take away someone's sight, and it was like you destroyed their confidence. People took such things for granted, never giving any thought to the sheer difficulties that came with handicaps. Despair was such a beautiful thing to see, especially in those with pride.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:00 am

It was like he had broken down all of her reserve, her hard-earned ability to respond to repulsive elitists like him with nothing more than scorn. Her tears dried on her face with the heat of her blush as he mocked her, blushing harder as she grabbed onto his shoulders in alarm as he stood and withdrew from her.

"The other students won't believe me if I tell them a demon struck me blind, Luju-sama," Airi said quickly, mind racing as she pieced together an argument. "As far as I can tell, most of them would just think I was trying to spread rumors to frighten other freshmen. If my blindness won't serve as a warning to other students, there's no point in keeping me this way-" Her voice cracked briefly, and she went on. "I know that only you can remove it, and you know that I won't dare to risk you punishing me like this again."

Her stomach churned as she made that last admission, but it was true. Suddenly separated from the demon's touch, her equilibrium lost without her vision, she swayed, arms going wide. Her blind eyes darted uselessly as she fought to regain her balance, finally succeeding in the simple task of standing unsupported as she waited, ears straining for the demon's response.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 pm

It was a sound argument. It was rational and thought out. It was plausible. But he was a demon. "And... I care because? It's still your punishment, even if most students won't believe you. The ones that's been through the same things as you... They'll believe. And they'll fear. Good enough for me. So, you see... There is a point in keeping you like that." Luju smirked as he continued to walk around the room, well beyond arm length and thus, beyond grabbing distance. "And beside, it's fun watching you like this. So proud. So confident. And now... So lost." The demon grinned as he chuckled, clearly not showing any remorse or guilt whatsoever. Truly, he couldn't care at all. It wasn't even a matter of trying. He just couldn't give a rat's ass.

"But, you know... I just might be nice enough to return your sight to you." The demon then drew closer to Airi from behind, still keeping his hands off her. "Provide you do exactly what I tell you to do, exactly how I want it. No questions asked. Unless you would rather lose another sense or two? Hell, I hear wheelchairs are wonderful, once you get used to having dead legs." The demon smiled as he left the threat hanging in the air, expecting nothing but complete obedience from his pet. It was at this point that he brought himself even closer to Airi, hands sliding around the girl's lithe body and holding her close to himself. "Is that clear, Ai-chan?" Luju spoke with a relaxed tone, one that seemed to make it somehow even worse.

Sun May 09, 2010 12:27 am

Airi's darting eyes froze as she heard the demon circling nearer, her tender, soft flesh feeling all the more naked for her blindness, hyper-sensitized with the horrid knowledge that he could do anything, and she wouldn't even be able to see it coming. The dreadful anticipation of anything and everything was only making the suspense worse as she stood, alone in the dark save for the throaty smugness of his voice raking at her nakedness, and the knowledge that there was a demon in the room with her with nothing better to do than toy with her body and sanity. He... might not take this away. He might actually leave me like this! The tone of the thought bordered on hysteria, and she trembled as the demon's measured paces circled her speculatively. Lost? Could he even appreciate what he had done to her, how thoroughly he had stripped her of herself, how well he had taught her her role with that simple display of power?

Almost tasting her pulse, sure that it was visible to him, beating within the livid circle of his teeth marks as if it, too, was caged, Airi's attention sharpened almost painfully as the musing demon stopped behind her. He was close, his breath stirring her hair and the vibrations of his voice thrumming in her skin, the intimacy invasive. Airi drew in a shuddering breath, seeming to draw in the vestiges of her strength, her shoulders falling as she let go of even her desperation and became pliant, submissive... his. Feeling his hands circle her lean waist and hold her securely, she didn't even flinch at the sudden touch, the hot line that his body radiated against hers. Her luscious body melting obediently into Luju's hands, she responded to his nonchalance with the most damning words she had ever uttered. "I will obey, Luju-sama."

Wed May 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Luju smiled as he listened to Airi answering his demands for obedience, trading what was left of her ragged pride for the ability to see. Humans were just by far too interesting. The demon sighed softly as he brought one hand up her body, sliding over her flesh before covering Airi's eyes with his hand. With his other hand, Luju brought his fingers together, letting the suspense set in for only a few moments before snapping them. Then, in a low whisper, the demon added another threat. "This is your final chance. The slightest act of disobedience, and I leave you in the hospital, stuck in a coma, aware of everything and unable to do anything. I trust you understand this clearly." Luju finished as he took his hand away from Airi, allowing her to see the world as she always had, in all of its colors and vibrancy.

The demon then allowed his prisoner to revel in having her eyesight restored as he walked away slightly, moving toward the wall where a tendril of shadow came unbidden and carried a chair over to him, setting it down before its master. Luju exhaled softly as he sat down in the chair, his legs spaced away from each others and his arms set behind his head, fingers crossed together. "You shall refer to me as Master from on now. It will be the last word out of your mouth every time you speak. If you stutter, you will be punished. If you hesitate, you will be punished. If you forget, you will be punished most thoroughly. Get this through your head, Ai-chan... Down here, I am your master. Down here, I am your god. Down here, you belong to me, body and soul." The demon spoke curtly, seemingly as if he had abandoned his facade and all his attempts at being pleasant and taunting the girl. "On the table behind you, there is a paddle. Bring it to me. We shall see if you enjoy being spanked or not."

Thu May 13, 2010 12:07 am

Airi shivered at the whispered threat, her eyelashes tickling Luju's palm as she blinked reflexively from the sensation of his hand over her eyes. The return of light and color to her world made her want to blink again, her eyes watering as much from the pain of adjusting to the harsh glare of fluorescent lights as from emotion as the sight of plain concrete walls festooned with toys greeted her. She had her sight... but she had so far to go before she had her freedom. As if in confirmation of her unspoken thought, her eyes fell upon the demon imprisoning her. He appeared utterly at ease, lounging with his fingers interlaced behind his horn-crowned head as he stared at her, wrapped securely in an aura of unquestionable command. The facade of friendliness, mocking though it was, was completely gone, replaced by the curt certainty that he had won.

Even after all of her repeated submission to him, his newly high-handed attitude tore a new wound in her self-esteem. She threw the salt in herself, fulfilling his expectation of unquestioning obedience. A hot blush spread across her face as she swept her eyes to the floor and forced out, "Yes, Master." Face glowing, she turned to the table on which the heavy paddle lay, wrapping her fingers around the leather-wrapped handle and lifting it. It was plain wood on one side, she noted, and cringed inwardly as she marked the studs decorating the other side. Their mere presence reinforced her resolve to behave, to swallow whatever the sadistic creature would throw at her, just so long as she could leave with all of her senses at the end.

Carefully disguising the reluctance dragging at her every step, she returned to the reclining demon. Her full breasts swayed gently with every footfall as the raven-haired beauty approached, eyes scanning his impassive face as if hoping for some clue as to his thoughts as she silently offered the paddle he had demanded, waiting passively for him to teach her more about her limits and the desires lurking beneath her usual aggressive demeanor.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Luju smiled softly, satisfied in his latest victory, as he watched the girl obediently and silently retrieve the toy he had asked for.There was nothing more satisfying for the demon than to take proud and headstrong girls and break them down slowly. Oh, he was quite sure that there would be a few shreds of resistance left in her, ready to spring forth when he had asked too much of her or had rubbed her face in the metaphorical mud enough. Those shreds, though, would be taken care of easily and effortlessly if they came up. Now, however, he would show her the depths of darkness, the vicious claws of forbidden pleasures. He would stain her soul with nightmares of herself. She would enjoy the things he had to teach her, and he would make sure she never forgot it.

"Good girl..." Luju spoke softy, his voice still as composed as always, as he took the proffered paddle from her hands. "Now, come here!" The demon smiled as he grabbed one of Airi's wrists with his free hand, pushing her to the side and brought her down low. "If you would please, seat yourself down on my lap." The demon instructed in the same smug and composed voice, knowing that she would have no choice but to sit down on her stomach, with her butt up in the air, vulnerable to the paddle. Luju watched smugly, knowing she would obey him. "Every time I use the paddle, my dear... You will respond with the words, "Punish me more, Master"... If you fail to do so, you will regret it. If you stutter, you will regret it. If you hesitate, you will regret it." The demon smiled yet again as he raised the paddle up high before bringing it down, smacking the side of the paddle against Airi's creamy white ass.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Airi could feel her throat clench at the condescending caress of "Good girl" her tortured expression safely hidden by the fall of her hair as he tugged her down. Leashed by her wrist, Airi arranged herself on his lap, humiliation glowing in her face. Not even as a child had she been forced to submit to spanking as a form of discipline- her parents wouldn't bother to trouble themselves and their staff wouldn't have dared to lay a hand on her.

She could feel the smugness Luju was radiating like it was part of his demonic aura- and it might have been, for all she knew. Swallowing her revulsion once more, Airi whispered, "Yes, Master," in response to his instructions, bracing herself for the impact she knew was coming, feeling his muscles shift beneath her as he raised his arm high.

The crack of the solid wood against the ripe curves of her ass made her yelp, the impact and her reactionary jerk setting the proffered flesh to jiggling that only made the sting last longer. Gritting her teeth against the prickling pain fading into a general tingling along her creamy flesh she forced out, "Punish me more, Master."

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Luju grinned as he heard the instructed words come from the girl. Even if he had told her to say them, it didn't take away any of the joy he felt at hearing her being so obedient. It was times like these that made him pleased with his decision to become an underling for the school. Girls like her made him pleased with his decision to work in the Basement. Not only that, the sight of her ass only made it all the much more better. And it would only get even better when it got redder and redder with the paddle. "I don't remember telling you that you could make any sort of noise apart from what I told you to say, my dear. Yelp one more time, and you'll never speak again. Am I clear?" Luju growled, a cruel smirk on his lips, as he brought the paddle down, harder than the first time.

The demon then pressed his free hand down on the girl's back, holding her in place as he swung the paddle down on her ass once again, smirking darkly as he watched the student's creamy behind jiggle with the force of his punishing strikes. "Tell me, my dear... How are you enjoying being spanked? Fun, isn't it?" The demon smirked as he spanked her yet again with the paddle, a snicker escaping his lips as he watched the as jiggled yet again. There were only a few things he'd rather be doing than being here now, punishing this female, and he wasn't sure if he'd actually be willing to do them now. Airi was simply too much fun to fuck around with.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm

It took a considerable amount of focus to hold back her pained cry as the paddle cracked down on her reddening ass, and even more to remind herself that she still hadn't answered the demon. "I understand, Master," she said, voice strained as her jangling nerves translated her pain to pleasure. It took even more self-control not to coo approvingly as Luju pinned her to his lap with his free hand, the following strikes making her loins throb with heat as she felt her sex lips moisten with honey in response to the abuse.

She wriggled provocatively with every strike as she begged for more, feeling Luju's appreciative gaze on her jiggling ass and her tender nipples growing erect as the treatment continued. She couldn't get away with lying to him, she knew. "Yes, Master, punish me more, please!"

She even came close to making it sound like it wasn't a forced response, like she didn't hate the honest acknowledgment of this side of herself that he was requiring of her... like she wasn't nursing a passionate hatred for the demon drawing this pleasure from her body and from her submission.

Oo, you get a cookie for being a good little actress, Airi.

Sometimes she hated her inner voice.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Luju grinned as the dark-haired beauty on his lap obediently said what he had instructed her to say every time the paddle met with abused flesh, quite enjoying how the girl's ass wiggled with every strike, especially with the growing redness that spread across her normally creamy behind. And he knew she would no doubt know that he was quite enjoying it, the way his hard cock was straining against her naked stomach. But he felt no need to rub it in, quite sure she would have a rude remark or two in her thoughts about it, and that was enough for the demon. Instead, he merely kept on spanking the girl with the studded paddle, humming happily as he did so. This was meant to be degrading and humiliating for Airi, and having to listen to the smug demon would no doubt push her even further. But what could she do but grit it instead, with the fear and threat of losing a sense or two hanging over her head.

Yes, the demon was definitely enjoying it. Luju chuckled again as he struck the girl's ass with the paddle again, this time with a bit more force than he had previously applied. While he quite enjoyed listening to her being submissive, he also wanted to push her into breaking his order so that he could punish her further. Sure, it was mean. Sure, it was underhanded. Sure, it was horrible. But hey, the girl had such a wonderful body, so tantalizing in fact that he wanted to abuse every inch of it. But he needed a reason to do so, or rather he believed that he did. The next time he brought the paddle down, it was slightly stronger than the last, and the one after that also came down a bit harder as well. Each one he did only grew and grew more forceful. Not only that, the demon even reached under the student with his hand, abandoning her back in favor of one of her breasts. The hanging mound rested pleasantly within his cupped hand, but that wasn't his intention. The demon grinned as he captured Airi's nipple in between his finger and thumb, pinching down and tugging on it roughly, pushing her even further and daring her to yelp once again.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next