View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Room 103: Detention for me? (Ishtar, Ryu, and Calidare) 

Post Room 103: Detention for me? (Ishtar, Ryu, and Calidare)
"B-but I did the assignment... I haven't missed one, see?" Emilie had showed the professor her completed work for the class, having everything in order of course with nothing out of place. She was just given a stern look by the attractive older woman who shook her head shamefully at the poor girl. Emilie had almost broken down into tears, always having been such a diligent student. Why was she being sent to detention? Because she did her assignments? Was she supposed to miss one? It all confused her very much.

She was told to report to the basement to Room 103 where she would serve a few hours of detention as punishment. Her head was spinning as it tried to wrap itself around her predicament but instead, she sighed and shrugged it off. "Just an opportunity to get more work finished." She went back to her dorm for a moment to gather some of her books, then she drudged down to the bottom floor of the school towards the ever-creepy Room 103.

Clad in the standard, very ill-fitting Shokushu Uniform, Emilie clutched her textbooks to her chest and knocked upon the door. She expected to be greeted by a harsh voice of an instructor, maybe even delinquent students. However, nothing came. She knocked again and tried the knob, turning it and began to make her way inside. "Hello~?" She called out, peeking in further. Despite not wanting to be here, the dimly lit room was quite quiet. Peaceful really. The resonating hum of the lights overhead, one flickering towards the back. She could maybe get some studying done...

Emilie took a seat closest the door, setting down her books on the long table that seated about 3 students per. She opened her notebooks and began to write, working ever so diligently on her classwork for the next few days.

Last edited by Emilie on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 am

Post Re: Room 103: Detention for me? (2 other girls and 1 monster)
"I don't care about what I had to do. Get the hell out of here if you can't handle it." Ryu's words covered by an impish smile, the pretty young Maths teacher furiously blushed due her words. Ryu wanted her to explode, being a mad person after all, just because she had the opportunity to do so. It didn't worked as good as always on her old school. The teacher grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something down and passed it to her with the words: "Basement Room 103."

Slowly walking around to approach the location as relaxed as she was able to do, she found herself in a state of uncertainty. It was weird the teacher just didn't give her some extra tasks, and the longer she thought about it, the more strange it sounded. The bottom floor looked pretty gruesome in a way, but Ryu's confidence convinced herself that she'd be able to handle any awkward situation.

Ryu smiled into herself as she walked towards the door of Room 103. Nobody would make her stop talking about anyone, and that teacher deserved what Ryu said. At least in her own mind she did. The uniform felt uncomfortable all the time, she felt better with her own clothes, but she didn't think of changing them right now. Knocking once, entering quickly and closing the door behind her, a familiar looking student doing a pile of paperwork.

Hey there Emilie. Long time no see, hehe. Nobody around here or something?

One hand drove through her own hair as she walked around in the room nervously. Nobody else seemed to be here, and Ryu disliked the thought of getting tricked or something like that. Facing Emilie while standing on the opposite side of the room, she tried to figure out what was the matter Emilie has been sent here.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Darn it, where is Room 103? Ishtar didn't like being down in the basement. It was so creepy down here and dimly lit in the hallways. Every shadow seemed to be alive as if ...stalking her. Its all so eeire down here, I hope I find Room 103 soon.

Of course getting lost had been the whole reason why she was down here to begin with. She never, how hard she try ever find her morning class on time. As a result she was always late to first class in the morning, and that...that was something the teacher tolerated. As punishment, she would spend time to in Room 103 until she could learn to be on time.

So here she was trying to find detention room, in this very dark, scary looking basement. However eventually figured out where Room 103. Of course its on the other side of the basement. Now I am real trouble, because not only was I late to class, now I am late to detention too.

Ishtar took a second to brush her long blue hair and straighted her way to short skirt. If she looked nice, maybe the person in charge would good easy on her. She took a deep breath and then knocked on the door.
Slowly she turned the knob and opened the door.

To her surprise, there was only two students in the room. Ishtar immediately recognized one of those. The red head that was about the same height as Ishtar, was Ryu. Ishtar couldn't remember exactly where she recognized her from, but once she got a chacne to check her notes it would become clear.

The second student, Ishtar did not recognize. She was a pale student with dark blonde hair done up in pig tails. Even while sitting at the desk, Ishtar realized that she was shorter than her.

Ishtar smiled, happy she would spend her punishment alone. Ishtar bowed slightly to the two students. Hello, Ryu. It is nice to meet you again. Ishtar turned to the other student. It is nice to meet you, Miss. I am Ishtar Rocha. As Ishtar straighten up she became slightly less formal. So what are you both in for?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Ryu got interrupted in her thoughts due someone knocked at the door. There was no doubt it would be another student, a teacher for punishment wouldn't knock to move into a room organised for her.

She wasn't that surprised the student moved inside after no one answered. Ryu knew the student from somewhere, but she didn't know exactly. Taking time to think about the place where they met, she changed her position into the one of a thinker.

A light smile appeared on the girl's face, while introducing herself as Ishtar to the others. Facing her, Ryu nodded significantly to make sure she would notice it. Due Ryu's disregard she tried hardly showing any emotions to the public, also answering someone's questions with more than two or three words. Another impish smile appeared on Ryu's face as she asked why they had been sent there, taking the oppurtunity as Emilie didn't answer abruptly.

I followed my behaviour and breached my teacher with words. You could say I wanted to do it. It was fun after all. So, what are you doing here?

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 am

Ah, I see. I am afraid my infraction wasn't so interesting. I never can make it to class on time so my teacher sent me here until I can start showing up on time.

Ishtar walked over to the table and sat down. Taking a second to straighen out her skirt, Ishtar also opened her notebook. Taking a quick scan through she came across what she was looking for. So how do you like the Book Club, so far?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 am

Well, it's a beginning.

Thoughts began to pass her mind, sending someone for arriving too late too often to the basement seemed disturbing to Ryu. She actually did something, but these girls seemed rather more like they follow the rules quite often. Interlocking her arms in front of her body, she tried to get some idea how the punishment would look like, as she got interrupted.

Um, hehe. There are a dozen students, and... I don't like that amount of people. Still, I guess the subjects are pretty interesting. It is fun, really.

Carefully looking around, she tried to find something to do. Her uniform fits perfect, but she disliked the perfect way and seemed like unevenness to her. Another attempt to fix it started, and she was interested in the others thoughts.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 am

Hey there Emilie. Long time no see, hehe. Nobody around here or something?

Emilie perked up at the sound of another voice, having been quite engrossed in whatever homework she was doing at the moment. All of the scribbles on the page clearly indicated Japanese, so that was likely the subject of choice. She smiled kindly to Ryu whom she had met only a few days ago and seemed to be quite genuine.

"Oh hi! I'm just... sitting here..." She explained, trying to dodge the explanation of why she was in the detention room. She felt the coolness of the chair on her bottom thanks to her short skirt, and hopefully she wouldn't catch a chill. Emilie was thankful in a sense to have known someone else who had been sent to detention so she wouldn't be in the creepy basement alone. She was just about to ask a question when another student strode through the door, one who clearly was acquainted with Ryu.

It is nice to meet you, Miss. I am Ishtar Rocha. So what are you both in for?

Emilie shrunk down in her seat at the question and mumbled something before deciding to speak up. "I'm here because apparently I do my homework and I'm a good student." She said with a bit of disdain in her voice, she clearly didn't understand all of the protocol at Shokushu. Her blue eyes flicked back to the new girl and smiled. "Sorry, I'm Emilie. Very nice to meet you Ishtar."

She sat back in her seat, feeling left out of the girls' conversation about some form of Book Club, and instantly the bibliophile in Emilie was spurred to the surface. She wanted to join in and converse, ask questions really, but she refrained, thinking it rude to just butt in.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 am

Post Re: Room 103: Detention for me? (Ishtar, Ryu, and Calidare)
(30 minutes later)
The door to the detention room had suddenly opened and a man dressed like one of the professor had walked into the room with a book in front of his nose and a cup of coffee in his other hand not seeming to have notice anyone was in the room, he walked to his deck and dropped off the coffee on his desk as he walked to the back of the room and flicked the light with the free hand his face still buried in his thick book.

The back light flickers to life as it seems just the flicking of that one light had made all the other lights blaze to life. The professor had long brown hair that was bound into a pony tail that went down to the mid of his back he was well tanned and look to be the perfect specimen of a man one could ever hope for from a women point of view. He had walked back to his desk as if he knew every inch of the room by heart to not be able to pause to look away from the book and sat down at his desk feeling for his coffee and taking a sip and placed it down once more.

He placed his feet on the desk and leaned back some as the chair creaked echoing in the now quiet room, he sighed his arm raising as he looked at his wrist watch and turned the page of his very old book here the writing was very difficult to read as the script had long age faded from age, Ishtar and Ryu pendents began to give off a slight glow before fading to a dull glow of blue green. The pendents appear to be made from precious gems of diamonds emeralds rubies and amber for the most part but both had an angel with his wings spread wide and a sword like thing behind it looking to have been fused to make the art work with something do vary from the other one.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

That is a lovely name, Emilie. Yeah I still don't understand anything about the campus here. It really at times seems that only the students here make any sense what so ever. Ishtar thought about it as looked at their predictament. Well look at the brightside, at least we got the opportunity to meet each other.

(30 minutes later)
The teacher finally made appearance, it seemed Ishtar was not the only person who could arrivesome where on time. However this was a tardy that was easy on the eyes, as they say. He had a long brown pony tail and seemed to be well tanned. He moved with absolute control of his environment as although he had a book and coffee cup, he didn't break eye contact with the book as he navigate his way to his desk.

He made no comment, not even a word, as he sat back and proped his feet on his desk. In fact the only thing he looked at besides his book was his wrist watch, as if he didn't want to be here as much as the girls did.
It was then Ishtar notivced that her pendent glowed just a little subtly. Not only did her pendent glow, so did Ryu's ever so slightly, ever so briefly. What in the world, I never seen it do that before.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 am

Ryu nodded while they kept talking. Emilie was just too shy about anything. She should relax sometimes, but that wasn't Ryu's problem at all. Thinking about whatever the punishment would be, she felt in some kind of day dream.

(30 minutes later)
It seemed like the teacher finally made it, some time passed during their stay, and Ryu got impatient in a way. He was obviously reading and even though he would've been hardly able to see the desk or something else in front of him, he made his way unharmed. Either he came to this place quite often, or he has a bright field of vision.

The teacher seemed to be annoyed somehow due his gestures with his wrist watch, reading his book. Even though he stayed neutral most of the time, he didn't seem to care who the hell stayed in the Room 103, or was actually present.
Ryu forgot she wore a pendent at all, just noticing it as it started to glow somehow. It didn't last long, but long enough to attract Ryu's attention. Obviously Ishtar's did the same strange things, but she stayed calm after all. Just another weird thing at this place...

Refraction of light I guess. Nothing to worry about Ishtar... You people lose control way too fast around here, hehe.

Not that Ryu stayed calm, it was just an attempt to keep everyone quiet. Hysterical students was the last thing she needed down in this Room. She noticed her pendant looked like an angel, not that she disliked angels, but the fact unsettled her inside.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Ishtar let out a bit of sigh as she relaxed a bit. You're right, Ryu, I just letting my imagination get away from me. I guess it is the first time I've been in detention for a while.

It must of been the light. Nothing else is going on in here and the teacher had just come into the room. Perhaps as he was closing the door some light reflected just right off Ishtar and Ryu's pendants. Yes that must have been it.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:17 am

I guess I am always right.

Her ironic voice echoing through the room for a short moment, eyes went around to room, resting on the teacher still reading his book. Ryu got slightly annoyed due the teacher didn't do anything, and just sitting around would've been boring.

Hey you, over there!, she said, her voice returning to her old favourite upsetting one. She wanted his attention because she disliked being ignored at any time.

Her head turned to Emilie and Ishtar for a short moment, they looked like they always did, standing around cluelessly, so it was her turn to do something. Turning her head into the teacher's direction, she waited for an answer.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 pm

“Hmmmm?” I lowered the book before me and looked shocked that anyone was in the room, I look over to Ryu my green eyes sparkling from the light coming off from the lighting, I had change my look slightly to keep the once I had already had my pleasure with not to figure out who I truly was until later maybe but right now this was play time for me with the three girls.

“Ah you three finally arrived, thats good I guess we can begin your punishment, now lets see why are you three here again?” placing my book aside open to the right of me I look at each girl in turn waiting for them to answer there crime at being here in detention. Opening the top drawer I pull out a planner looking first at Ishtar.

“Are you Ishtar Rocha?” looking at her first waiting for a reply then I look over to Emilie “And your name is Emilie? Hmm they didn’t seem to remember to put your last name down? How odd.” I said to her my eyes passing by Ryu as if she wasn’t there. “I was told there would be three of you where is the other one at do you know?” I ask knowing this would make Ryu mad knowing how she felt about being ignored I had known I greeted them by saying you three so it was apparent I knew she was here, since I was linked to the three girls mind I knew every little thing they was thinking and feeling as well as knew.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu couldn't resist but going mad about the teacher responsible for their punishment. Maybe he just wanted to make fun of her after all, ignoring her like controlling his breaths due its almost automatic function. But just after he called out for Emilie and Ishtar, her collar bursts in a way as a fist formed by her hand rised up to the height of her chest.

God damn it, we were already present before you entered! You're the one who is late, you... Argh! I am right here you wally, Ryu Tanaka, don't ignore me, fucking hell!

She didn't bother if the teacher kept her a little longer, although she was in trouble anyway. Summarized, her situation couldn't get any worse by just keeping her upsetting voice. In the end she'd just be annoyed due her wasted time down in the basement.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Ryu's burst of anger almost made Ishtar jump out of her seat. She surprised that someone could have so much rage. Still she was going to get the entire group in to more trouble.

Calm down. He just trying to get you angry. He said all three of us were here. He looking for an opening to punish you more severely.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next