View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Meeting Royalty (Rein) 

Post Re: Meeting Royalty (Rein)
"Very good." the two of them said in unison. Even though they said they would not brutalize her holes like they did her classmate they did not let her down like she would have thought. Instead they spun the naked girl over, spreading her thighs with two powerful fingers to look upon her pussy, while her face was mere inches from one of the glistening cocks.

"Suck them girl. Clean us off so we can be ready to take you." they ordered, whilie Alteisen moved to the inviting pussy his long tongue flicking against the soft folds and partially pushing inwards wanting to bring her arousal to a boil before they would fuck her. Gespenst had meanwhile snaked between the two bodies going down towards Alisha's soft breasts licking them, before sucking on each nipple in turn.

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm

A squeal escaped her mouth as she was flipped upside down. Definitely not part of the plan. Her sense of direction wobbled a little bit as blood rushed to her head. She blinked a few time before staring at the huge cock in front of her. She had no intentions on actually doing what they said, til she felt the strength of their tongues.

"Oh my.." she finished her sentence with a loud moan as his tongue moved against her womanhood and breast. She squirmed trying to get away, although she knew escape was not possible, not in a long shot.

She looked at the beast's cocks once again thinking of how it would bruise her insides, just entering. and if he did it forcefully, it would hurt even worse. She tried to chance a look up to the princess, to beg her to call him off, but found that useless with the pleasure she was experiencing. Soon she gave into it and started to enjoy the monster's tongue along her most sensitive spots.

The thought of sucking its cocks became more inviting, as she slipped one slowly into her mouth and began to drink the fluid covering the beast manhood. She stuck to a slow pace, hoping it would be sufficient. One rule she learned in the basement was, follow directions, or get punished...even worse.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:55 am

As Alteisen heard the moan and felt Alisha's pussy begin to quiver as the nerves were awakened by his firm licks he started to push his tongue past her tight entrance and through to lick at the quivering flesh inside. While Alteisen worked on her pussy Gespenst had used his strong tongue to push against her soft breasts, flicking across the nipples of both breasts, while Alisha slowly started to take one of the thick members into her mouth sucking it slowly.

Gespenst looked away from the two orbs glistening with his saliva and snaked down closer to her and said "That's good, girl. But if you don't go faster Alteisen could be a bit rougher with your soft little pussy."

Lira's Profile

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 am

Alisha squeezed her eyes shut tight as he penetrated her deeper with his tongue. The tongue molded and fit to her insides, able to move freely due to its flexibility. Her muffled moan was heard as the beast tongue flicked across both of her extremely hard nipples. The color of her face turned a deep crimson on two accounts. 1. She was embarrased that she was enjoying getting raped and 2. The blood rushing to her head.

She moaned and shook her head pleading for him not to become rougher. Due to the blood rushing to her head, it became hard for her to take the cock in any faster than she was doing. She tried to speed up regardless of that fact, causing her to lose more of her breath. She would not stop unless she was told to, for fear of the monstrosity, that she had in her mouth.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 am

Alteisen's long tongue moved quickly inside Alisha twisting and dragging along her soft insides before plunging deep inside her, giving a short lick against her cervix just to show what his long tongue was capable of. Gespenst on the other hand had remained near Alisha's head after his little threat watching her reactions as her face had turned deep crimson and she shook her head as she pleaded for them not to be any rougher.

Following his command to speed up Alisha would hear Gespenst grunt slightly, the top cocks nerves attached to his brain, and looked up as Alteisen slowly began to pull out of Alisha's aroused folds. Finally, his long thick tongue dragging against most of her walls, he pulled out of her and said "She's ready." With that Gespenst told Alisha "Let go now, girl. It should be clean enough for you."

Lira's Profile

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:29 am

She gasped as his tongue moved deeper inside of her. Her mind told her she didnt want this although her body said otherwise, her pussy growing wetter by the second. Alisha let a soft moan out onto the cock as he pulled his tongue out of her.

Her eyes widened at their words. She pulled his manhood out of her mouth quickly as a look of horror crossed her face. "N-no! please no!" She squirmed trying to escape. "P-princess! please help me!" she cried out. their dicks would break her if they were planning on doing what she thought they were going to. The blood flowing to her head increased with her struggle, threatening to send her unconscious. "P-please.."

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 am

As Alisha began to squirm, trying to get free from their iron grip, the two heads let out a growl in unison and said "You said you would be good! Now you're going to have to pay for lieing to us!" While the beastly bodyguard threatened the student the princess spoke from the shadows saying "I thought I told you already. You are not my problem, so if you want to escape do it yourself!"

With dark grins on both their faces Alteisen & Gespenst lowered Alisha's lower half downward, placing the cock lubricated with her saliva at the tight entrance to her ass and the other still covered with their cum pushing at the entrance to her folds, and they used two fingers from both of their hands to wrap around her waist and keep her from escaping.

And without a warning to the frightened girl they pushed their thick cocks into both of her holes, starting with slow powerful thrusts and slowly increasing speed until they were pistoning in and out of her body.

Lira's Profile

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Alisha stopped squirming immediately. "I-Im sorry! Please forgive me!!" she cried to them. "I-It was a mista-AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as the thick 16 inch dicks penetrated her two holes. Her two holes stretched and strained fitting his two dicks tightly regaurdless of whatever lubrication.

The pain was unbearable, only made worse as he increased in speed. "I'Im Sorry!!!" she gasped out between cries of pain. The cocks felt like jackhammers tearing at the muscles inside of her, breaking her down quickly. "Please stop! I WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST PLEASE STOP!" she said, knowing to stick to every command they gave her with no deviation. Pain seared throughout her body as she begged to be spared and forgiven, the first more than the other.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm

The two heads of the beast both grinned as the defiant young girl screamed as they brutally started pounding her tight young body. Within moments they began to slow after hearing the anguished cries of the young woman as their thick members stretched and pulled against the muscles inside her, finally getting through to Alisha that defying them was a very bad idea.

Having slowed to a stop finally the beast plopped to a seated position, their girth shaking the floor beneath them, and they said "Good girl. If you behave this won't hurt nearly as much. Now you can get us out of your ass but if you don't want the pain to return you must ride one of our cocks with that soft little pussy of yours."

Lira's Profile

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 am

Alisha was more than grateful when the beast began to slow down. Her two holes felt like fire had been spreading through her loins. The concept of escaping, was a no go obviously. She could only make it easy on herself.

"T-thank you s-sir" She said gratefully as she pulled the dick out of her ass. the air hitting it hurt like hell, and the dick in her pussy still sent shockwaves of pain throughout her. She began to ride the monsters dick at a good speed and moan in pain.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

"Hmph." The two heads grunted in unison as the girl gratefully pulled herself off the cock in her ass. As she began to ride the massive member, moaning in pain as she reached a good enough speed for the two headed beast, the two heads laughed cruelly in unison before saying "If we were too hard on you you wouldn't last very long now would you? Although from that look on your face it seems that you would rather be unconcious like your little friend who you walked in on earlier. But things won't be that easy for you little one.... we may not be too bright but we learned what kind of stamina you girls have."

With that foreboding statement in Alisha's mind they began to push upward against Alisha as she struggled to ride the immense member stretching her insides not intending to give her any chance to get used to its girth by remaining motionless.

Lira's Profile

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2