View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Meeting Royalty (Rein) 

Post Meeting Royalty (Rein)
Alisha walked down the hall, her footsteps light and casual. Her body had finally rid itself of the drug that was so involuntarily injected into her. Her posture gave the impression of one proud of herself, and not too intimidated by much. She had been summoned to the classroom by her teacher. She probably wanted to know why she has only seen Alisha in her class only a few times. It was a required class after all. Despite the days missed from the subject, she had the highest grade in the accursed class.

Alisha walked in the class, pushing the door to after she had entered. "Ah, Miss Alisha. Yes yes, please sit down." the lady had said as Alisha stood in front of the desk. Alisha sat down quietly, her posture not changing. "Your absentees are the reason of this meeting. I-" Alisha interrupted. "This class is a waste of my time. It actually drains me mentally and i have obtained the full knowledge of the subject already. I maintain my academic excellence along with turning in my completed work on a regular basis. Besides wasting my time, this class doesn't absolutely nothing to better me, except see the stupidity and ignorance of my peers." Alisha said with a soft voice which amplified the intent of the statement.
The teacher said nothing for a minute or two,knowing that what Alisha said was, in fact, a true statement. With nothing else to say, she wrote a detention slip for Alisha, handing it to her. She gently placed the demerit slip within her binder, and stood. "That is all then," The bitter instructor said, as Alisha moved toward the door.

Alisha walked out of the door, her pride held tight, but fear inching into her body. Her last trip to detention had not been the most pleasant, but that actually wasn't her detention. Though she did learn to stay away from the basement. Alisha walked to her dorm room and sat down on the bed, picking a book up and reading it.

Not long after, a knock came against her door. Alisha considered not answering though she knew that it would just cause the prefect to have a reason to use force. She sighed and smoothed out her school uniform before going to answer the door. As she looked at the prefect, she said nothing, and the two started toward the basement. Shortly, the prefect opened the door and Alisha felt the chill of the hellish place, creep up her exposed legs. Her short skirt bounced only slightly as Alisha made her way slowly down the stairs, not even looking at the prefect. Though she could feel her grin, her grin and lust. The prefects got the same joy out of handing the students over to the monitors as the demons in hell got from delivering a poor soul to the devil. No, the prefects enjoyed it more.

The demon of SHS rapped the cold metallic door, to Alisha's hell, and the two waited in silence. The prefect became bored of waiting, and opened the door, letting alisha slip in quietly, before the prefect left and walked back up to the upper levels of SHS.

Alisha looked around the room and saw no one, though this meant nothing as she learned before. she turned the door knob and saw that it wasnt locked. She smiled as she left the room. She had heard a certain rumor of there being ingrediants to make alcohol down there, and as such she began to walk the basement in search of these blessed ingrediants.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Post Re: Meeting Royalty (Rein)
The dragon princess had been dismayed by the squalor of the basement but her bodyguards, after gathering information while she had been busy, had assured her that the basement was a good place for catching the more rambunctious girls that lived on the busy campus. Giving them the benefit of the doubt this one time they stumbled upon one of the rooms where the "detentions" were held. And as a credit to their luck the room was occupied by an unattended girl which was quickly attacked by the sex starved bodyguard, the door left partially open with the princess standing hidden by the door and watching the fun inside.

As Alisha would walk down the desolate hallways of the abyss like basement soon enough a powerful smell would fill the hallway seeming to smell like the brewing of alcohol and leading to a door that remained slightly opened. What was actually inside was something that was nowhere near what the girl was searching for...

Lira's Profile

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Alisha shivered a little as she walked. It was chilly in the damned place, and the only source of heat came from the rooms. But she had enough sense to stay out of them. The sound of her shoes against the concrete slab was amplified as the sound hit the walls and bounced back and forth. Though she could swear she heard the distinct cry for help, or screaming within a few of the torture chambers. The sounds never lasted long, actually being cut pretty brief. Alisha knew what happened down here, but she was not fool enough to actually attempt a rescue. Alisha felt no pity for the poor girls trapped in the "monitor's" grasp. They were part of the unfortunate to get the short end of the stick.

Alisha stopped abruptly. "Hm" she said as the smell hit her nose. The smell would have drawn any alcoholic to it immediately, but one thing stopped her, no two. One, this was the basement. Monsters abided here, and any entry into a welcoming room, would be a fools errand. and two, how coincidental was it that, the one thing she would want, would be here, and inviting her in. The notion that a rumor, other than the creatures of the island, was actually true was laughable.

She weighed her options against her. She could either, try to run, making it worse for herself, or she could attempt to rationalize with whatever creature was drawing her in. The first, although logical, was the mistake of beginners. You cant outrun something that was in its own element, no matter how fast you were. and Alisha was in no sense fast. The second was the better choice. Although walking into a trap was the opposite of smart in society, here in SHS, those things did not matter. Sluts and Snitches survived here, while the others were, as a piece of meat shredded between a pack of hungry wolves.

The sound of her feet clapping against concrete, once again echoed throughout the hall. Alisha followed her nose, taking her time to analyze the beast before she met it. Instead of a direct approach and rape, it tried to draw her in. Sneaky. That gave her one clue. Also using a want to draw her in. A thinker. These two clues gave her, in a sense, insight to what the being may be. Alisha's hand rested on the cold metal doorknob, before twisting it, letting the heat wash once again over her legs. She took a step into the room, leaving her foot within the door. Walking into a trap for a piece of cheese was stupid. Walking into a trap for cheese, with an escape, not as stupid.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 am

As Alisha cautiously stepped into the room the first thing she would see, even in the dim light, was the massive back of Alteisen & Gespenst pumping back and forth and if she looked slightly around the giant beast she would see one of her classmates bent over a cold metal table obviously having passed out long ago from the pleasure of the two dicks brutalizing her holes.

The smell of the alcohol she so craved was coming from across the room, passed the sex hungry two headed beast, almost seeming to be within reach if only she could avoid the attention of the mountainous gray dragon-like creature. Rein herself was resting against a wall in one of the dark corners of the room, completely out of sight unless the girl had amazing eyesight.

Lira's Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Alisha was not in the least bit shocked at the sight she saw. A huge monster, having fun with their toy, her classmate. The girl was sleep yet they were still entertaining themselves with her knocked out body. The alcoholic smell came from across the room.

The game began. Her objective, was to get the alcohol without the attraction of the creature, along with escape the room. She could use the shadows of the wall to sneak across. Her untanned skin tone of her exposed legs would not show much, and her outfit blended in with the shadow. She knew that there was no chance of leaving this room without the monster seeing her. But that was what strategy was for.

She began to shimmy quietly against the wall, shoeless as she had left them to keep the door open. Just in case a quick escape was needed. She moved quickly and quietly, though when she thought the monster was looking she stopped. She made halfway to the alcohol, as she felt another set of eyes on her. Paranoia was normal for her, but there very well could be another invisible set of eyes.

She could only hope that her classmate, was enough fun for the monster to not change its attention.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 pm

As Alisha quietly snuck across the room she managed to avoid the attention of the two headed beast and as she neared the wall far opposite of the door she would see a couple boxes, one filled with some alcoholic liquid and shattered glass while the others were in more pristine condition. But as Alisha gazed upon her goal she would hear the two headed beast grunt loudly and the metal table groaned under their weight as they filled the unconcious student with a jet of cum.

"She was fun. But she didn't last very long. It just isnt the same when they're not awake." Alteisen said to the other head looking to Gespenst as he said "You're right about that. Wonder if theres any more nearby." Picking the cum drenched girl up the massive beast walked to the door, placing her outside on the floor and as they turned to go back inside Alteisen looked down seeing to his surprise a pair of shoes. Nudging Gespenst the two heads grinned, finally catching the scent of the girl who entered the room while they were busy.

Closing the door with a bang, the shoes not holding their massive strength back an inch, they knew that they had just told the intruder that they knew she was there but there was no escape now. And from the shadows near Alisha, Rein said "Sounds like your in trouble. Look behind you." If Alisha did she would see the beast rapidly crossing the room, his two dicks still rock hard and shining from his classmates juices, and a hungry expression on both of their faces as they looked at her.

Lira's Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Alisha looked into the box, seeing her goal. It was a surprise that it was actually in there and not a mirage just used to capture her. She bent down carefully to shrink in the corner, but in the process, she exposed her white panties fitting so tightly around her ass.

As the beast had spoken, she had taken a finger and licked the alcohol. "Not too bad," she thought before she heard the voice. She turned to see two things. One, the full fear that the beast instilled in her body. not one dick, but two. and two heads to match its double dick. and two, it was gaining quickly upon her.

She reached her hand toward the females voice in the shadows. Most likely, the beast and her were in this together, and putting a front up, like she would hurt her, maybe would gain her some time.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Sighing as she saw the hand reaching for her Rein said "You should really focus on running rather than me, as they will catch you before you can do anything to hurt me." Almost as if she was proving a point a blast of wind issued from the shadowy corner, the air itself seeming to take a sharp edge and shredding through Alisha's clothes leaving them hanging in tatters and hardly covering her body.

Not slowing for a moment while Alisha had tried to use Rein as a way out Alteisen & Gespenst had crossed into the two girls half of the room, now starting to stalk the trapped girl as their massive reach and girth allowed them to box Alisha in.

Lira's Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm

"Oh God, Stupid move!" she said to herself as she was left with strips rather than clothes. Her skirt had ripped completely off, from the gust of wind and her panties had been slice almost through. Her shirt and vest had gotten the worst of her upper clothes, though her bra had done little to keep her breast in.

She quickly ran the scenario through her head, coming up with the phrase "Im screwed" quite litterally. The beast had gotten extremely close and she could quite see the mix of fluids from his last victim and hiself dripping from both of the cocks.

Without thinking, she grabbed a bottle of alcohol and flung it at the creatures head. which one? she was not sure, but the distraction was all she needed as she timed when he was going to smack it away and when she was going to run.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:41 pm

"Beyond stupid actually. You gave up your only chance to run by dawdling with me." Rein told the girl from the shadows, looking over her almost naked flesh and watching as she carefully bent down to pick up a bottle and threw it at the charging bodyguard. "That won't work." Rein said with a sigh and as she predicted the bottle was swatted away by one metal covered head while the other focused their body into trapping Alisha.

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

"Who are you anyways? she asked watching the beast. It didnt look very good for her right now. The girl was right, she had acted stupidly, and now she was going to pay.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm

"Me? Just a bored princess watching as she lets her bodyguard have a little fun. Fun at your expense of course." By then the massive body of the two headed beast had closed enough to move to a stalking pace waiting to see if Alisha would make one last attempt at escape before the rape that was all but assured now.

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Alisha back further into the corner. It was useless trying to escape. There was nothing she could do now. The princesses body guard was going to fuck her to pieces. She could only make it easier on herself now. If she made it seem like she gave up, maybe they wouldnt rape her so bad.

She still couldnt see the princess but she heard her voice. She got on her knees and bowed toward her voice. "I-Im sorry for trying to grab you princess. P-please forgive me." The bodyguards probably only listened to the princess, meaning that any pleas of forgiveness would escape thier ears.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 pm

"I don't blame you for it. But it's not me you need to worry about as I will not rape you, at least not here. But they are a bit sex starved, once they see someone they want I don't care enough to stop them. So.... have fun, girl." She told Alisha smirking at the girl on her knees from the shadows. A pale hand reached out of the shadows and gestured at the area behind Alisha, seeming to tell her to turn around.

If she did she would see a large hand reaching out for her and soon enough it closed around her waist, lifting her into the air and close to their hungry faces. "She's a pretty one. Right Gespenst?" He looked towards his opposite with a smirk and Gespenst looked back and said "Oh yeah. She will do nicely.

Using their free hand they carefully ripped the tattered remains of her clothes off, leaving her exposed to their lewd glares before they asked "So girl are you going to be good or are we going to have to fuck you like that classmate of yours?"

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 pm

The creature looked even more menicing up close. The fact that its hand could wrap around her waist scared her to death. But her face showed no emotion. The princess wouldnt help her, so she would have to take the easy way out. she gasped a little as the rest of her body hit the cold air. She had been down here once before and resisting didnt work,Especially when they overpower you. She hung her head. "I will be a good girl." she said quietly, hoping the pain would be drastically less. Though her appearance gave it, she had no intentions of not escaping.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next