View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Why did this happen? (Open) 

Post Why did this happen? (Open)
Jojo looked around during class bored of the notes she was forced to take. She just couldn't get over the detention she was given a week ago and now must serve it. She was caught trying to get her actual katana from the labs. Shd was caught and given a whole school day of detention minumum. She groaned as the bell rang. She got her stuff and made it to the dreaded room 265 of the basement. She sat down in a desk and waited since she felt no apperant person inside.

Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 am

Post Re: Why did this happen? (Open)
Jojo doesn't have to wait too long, as soon she can hear the door open, then close, followed by an unearthly clicking and chittering, as if something is being...dragged along the floor? No, that'd be silly. Still, she sits in the seat until she hears the voice behind her, squeaky, yet full of authority.

"So...we got ANOTHER student who's got a bit of a thing for sharp objects, eh? What's your story, cutie pie?"

Mon May 17, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile WWW

Her eyes look as far back as they could. Her body froze on impulse as she slowly looked behind herself. She heard the voice speak as she slowly awnsered, "I tried to get my sword, sadly they thought i was trying to escape instead." She veiled herself with calmty again as she sat properly in the desk as she slowly thought of everything of her past detentions remembering only nightmares and nothing else.

Mon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm

"Hrmph...you didn't want to escape, but you wanted to get a weapon. Had some scores to settle, didn't ya?" There was that chittering again. Something unearthly. But no matter where Jojo looked, she could not see the source of the voice. Wait, did that desk near her just move? No, had to be a trick of the light or...wait...there wasn't that much light to begin with.

Tue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Profile WWW

Zoe stood up from her desk and listened for the voice, "Yeah, I had scores to settle with some monsters." She kept her eyes locked to the desk that she swore saw move as her body began to sharpen the defenses until she could find the voice.

Tue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

There was just more chittering as the girl tensed up. She certainly couldn't pinpoint where the voice was coming from. Too much of an echo. "Pffffft. You don't need a sword to deal with the monsters. If anything, that'll give them an EXCUSE to come after you. Such a petite thing with an offensive weapon, you'd have them lined up to put you in your place."

Wed May 19, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile WWW

"Then those monsters would be lining up for their deaths," snapped Jojo. She stared at the desk as she looked around it. The only way out of here was past that desk and Jojo knew that if she were to get out she'd chance everything. She took a moment to consider only to finally decide to go for it. She ran for the door ready to burst open it. She backed up to a wall where she just ran to the door. She jumped over the desk and landed at the door where she tugged at the locked knob.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

A black tentacle drapes casually along Jojo's shoulder, like the quasi-caring arm of an instructor. As she notes the futility of trying to tug at the door, she turns to see the owner of the tentacle was...in all intents and purposes...a cutish looking black blob, eyes dimly glowing in the shadows as it seems to try to contain its laughter.

"You take yourself too seriously. That's YOUR problem, sweet cheeks. Loosen up. You already know the drill of this place. Your butt is mine for the next two hours."

Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm
Profile WWW

Jojo stared at the owner of the tenticle with round eyes. She was frozen as she knew the end was nigh. Her skin might annoy this creature and she smiled with that thought but over all this might be more horrid than last time. She couldn't twist away but she stood in a defient soldier position as she waited with a smirk.

Wed May 19, 2010 10:42 pm

"See, now that's the attitude I want to see. You're accepting of your fate but are still going to make me work for it. Okay, missy. Time to see what you're made of..."

More black tentacles started to form about Cangelosi's body as they darted towards Jojo, easily snagging about her neck and one wrist. With her position, it was hard to get a good hold on anything else, so it had to start shaking her a little to get her peeled from the side of the wall.

Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 am
Profile WWW

Jojo's body electricutes the tenticals attaching to her wrist and neck making them virtually usless to the monstrous blob. Jojo looks at the tenticals through the perefriales of her eyes horrified yet amazed by the anatami.

Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 am

The blob's tentacles now feel like drooping noodles, and now resorts to snapping them like whips across the front of Jojo, the black gel stinging, cutting a few swathes into the girl's blouse and skirt. It looks irritated at the self-defense magic the girl uses, but he couldn't be a xenoanthropologist if it didn't anticipate such low tricks. More tendrils grow out of the incapacitated ones, making a grab at her neck again, trying to pull her off balance.

Thu May 20, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW

Though the tentical shared the same fate it managed to take her from her stand and she fell. She hit the desk hard with her chest and stumoch as she tried regaining her breath.

Fri May 21, 2010 12:55 am

The blob makes a concerted charge, flopping itself onto Jojo's back, absorbing up as much charge as it can. Considering its chemical make up, it was like applying rubber to a current. The black gel gets properly insulated now as it flips the girl's back onto the desk, having her look to the ceiling as the goo slides against her outer and inner thighs, starting to encapsulate her legs, pinning her feet to the floor.

Fri May 21, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

Jojo feels the goo sliding down her legs as she screams feeling it connect to the ground. She panicked as she tried lifting her stuck feet.

Mon May 24, 2010 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next