View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Pecularities of Pride (for Vera) 

Post Pecularities of Pride (for Vera)
Pride. It was a foolish thing, making people do what was often foolish instead of what was best. A powerful, hidden force that few realized how strong it was in their lives. It known best at how it was misused, how it hurt and how it abused.

In this place, it was a thing flaunted, a thing causing burning and suffering. There were few girls that could hold it, that could protect it. To humans, to monsters, it was a vital thing, all too easily stripped from the women by the creatures that lurked in this place.

"Too easily... but it's an affront I can't ignore, either." The guest of honor hadn't arrived yet. He waited, patiently. Her room... a place he slowly walked through, exploring, examining. Vera would return soon... from classes, and her business. And when she did, he would be waiting for her...

He had a lot to 'discuss' with her. She had twisted his arm to help her... to punish willful and troublesome girls, true. But that was something he did of his own choice, his own peculiarity.

So yes... it was time to return upon her a punishment of his own, a price for the one he gave at her behest...

"Soon, soon, silver haired one... come back, our time is not done." Settling down, he gently sat upon her bed, eyes closed as if sleeping... as his scheme slowly formed... a plot, just for Vera. For her alone...

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Pecularities of Pride (for Vera)
Long silver strands shine under the midday sun as Vera walked her usual path between the tower and her final class. Studying, learning, and punishing, standard things for an ordinary day. As always, the woman wore a perfectly well kept uniform with a light blue sash hung loosely around her waist. Pushing open the double doors, she was quickly greeted by the staff member who runs the lobby on the ground floor. The Head Girl politely returned the greeting before passing by to take the elevator up to her suite. With no appointments or vistors being mentioned at the lobby, Vera was expecting an otherwise uneventful day. Or at least as uneventful as a day at Shokushu could be.

One could imagine her slight shock on seeing someone was in fact in her room. Seeing the familiar monster sitting on her bed with his eyes closed, the Head Girl's eyes narrow in annoyance. Her day just got longer it seemed. Closing the door behind her loud enough to wake the supposedly sleeping man, Vera stepped foward and stopped infront of her own desk.

"I trust you have a particular reason for being in here?" she said coldly. Vera could take a guess on why this troublesome thing was here. She had used this particular monster to help prepare Cala for this school and to administer punishment. With the task done, she heard nothing further on the subject. But the monster wanted more than just her precious Cala it seemed. The Head Girl knew she was prey just like any other student but that did not mean she had to act like those helpless students. Her arms cross infront of her chest as she waited for an answer.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm

He didn't need to open his eyes to know what was before him. The impossible beauty was watching him, annoyed, impatient. Her cold voice reached his ears, and a faint smile slipped over his lips. She was fearless, and prepared. Or so she thought.

But this wasn't a matter 'of the bed'. This was a matter of prides, and conflicts... it was personal. Perhaps an unthinkable thing, but that was only to those who thought of the simple and immediate. Icosagon was a patient creature... willing to use as much time as he would need for this. He was already thinking, gears turning and thoughts forming.

On the outside, the only change in his appearance was a steady breath and a hint of a smile. "I do." Icosagon said quietly, finally opening blue eyes to look at Vera.

"I have certain rules... codes of conduct. One of them is simple, and most relevant to you. I do not do things without something in return.

But... they are not favors. It is not an 'exchange'. More simply... when I take, I also give. When I give, I also take. The only exception is if something is 'won'... but for you, there's a problem with that... you've already 'taken' what you might try to win."

Reaching down slowly, he pulled up a small cloth pouch, starting to slowly toss it back and forth between his hands. "So... I have a debt to collect from you. For threatening me... and preventing me from collecting those books... as well as for the service you blackmailed from me..."

"But... I will give you an option. You can assume that as a 'debt' to be 'won off' from me. A simple game... one we will agree on... and if you outsmart me, you'll be free and clear. But if you don't want that..."

"You can pay me back directly. As I served you, you can serve me..." His eyes surprisingly were locked on hers, an intense look with a dark grin on his face. His expression was surprisingly lacking any lewd grins or suggestive posture, any sneer or snideness. It was like he was thinking of something else... perhaps even worse.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:26 am
Profile YIM

She always saw it as foolish on how some of these monsters try to justify their sexual torments. Already she saw flaws in his reasoning and could easily just reduce this reason to merely the monster just felt like breaking into her room. "You seem to have forgotten we already made the deal. You did the task and you were then allowed free access to the books you were going to steal. Furthermore the school was willing to turn a blind eye to your past thefts. That was the deal and you accepted it. It is rather rude to suddenly return claiming I owe you anything afterwards when you have already been paid in full."

Vera had no interest in the monsters games much less the monster itself. She wanted him out of her room and out of her sight. This was why she limited the number of monsters she used for assistance. There were always those monsters who try to take more than what the deal entailed. It was doubtful logic would get very far in this. The monster here was to get a payment of somesort though she owed nothing. Typical monsters...

"Now if there is nothing else," she continued calmly, "You may go. I have no further use of your services. I do hope in the future you check out the books in the library properly. It is a much easier and more efficient way to get the knowledge you seek." With that, the matter was closed as far as she was concerned. Vera moved to her desk and waited for the monster to leave or put forth another weak argument. Or perhaps the monster will just rape her like many of the other alien brutes.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 am

He CACKLES a little... "It was a while ago... and you seem to be filling in what you 'want to believe'." Grinning impishly, he leans back. "You seem to think there was a 'deal', but it was only a 'gift', with a favor asked for in return at a later date, if you so chose. Remember my words. The 'books' were not asked for, a deal was never accepted, and an agreement never mentioned... in fact, your offer for them alone was ridiculous to begin with. I take them, and continue to do so, returning them only rarely if at all. I don't need your permission for that, nor your forgiveness."

"I had offered to do the deed, with a vain question for a favor. That was all. You hadn't replied about the 'favor', although I suggested that you could ignore that if you wanted to be rude..."

Grinning, he snaps his fingers a little. "It's a matter of pride. You are were too proud to owe a monster a favor... even if the favor was not one about your body. That'd hardly be a favor at all, eh? But I wasn't going to accept a deal for trash and bullshit. If you want to buy my services, it'd require something else, and then you threatened to merely leave. You blackmailed me with threats of the books, with the threat of taking the offer away, so I had to ask for a favor instead, in vain. But being rude, and not providing a favor asked... I intend to force this favor from you."

"As I said before, when I 'give', I also 'take'. It's something I apply to all equally... even the Headmaster would face the same price. Since no favor was given in the end, and I got nothing in return, I only have the choice to act under my own rules..."

Leaning forwards a bit, his eyes were glinting in pure mischief. "But 'taking' is not always something you are aware of. As a matter of fact... it's quite rare when someone realizes that something has been 'given', and that something has been 'taken'... but that's not a concern I care about. Your failure, if you failed to notice it..."

Tossing the bag back and forth, he finally puts it in his shirt's chest pocket. "But the decision ultimately is yours... a favor, or a thing taken? Rude of me, perhaps, but... 'what goes around, comes around', as they say. Either way, you can choose to 'win that off'..."

"But I wouldn't suggest it. You simply aren't that good... and 'what you owe' isn't so great. Yet."

Reaching down, he carefully pulled out the other thing he brought in... a flyer, marked with a 'Red Hand'... reaching out, he offered it to her silently, still grinning a bit. What was this about, and what did it have to do with what he was saying?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:56 am
Profile YIM

The stupid laugh she could have gone without as his own reasoning also did not help him either. "You also did not reply about my offer either. Whether you accepted it or not did not matter as you are also filling in what you 'want to believe'. You ignored me so I simply did the same. So in the end you merely did what you did on your own whim much like you continue to steal books from the school," she replied calmly, "Pride has nothing to do with it. These are facts. Having pride or not does not change these facts. You ignored me first which is rather rude in itself so I have every right to be rude and refuse the so called favor you think I owe you."

Cutting the argument at its base, Vera had no reason to concern herself at the stupid little games the monster was trying to play here. She did not even give bag nor the flyer a look as she continued to watch the man make a fool of himself. "Now you are admitting that you took something from me. So now the only person who owes anything is you. I suggest you return what you took and leave before you make yourself look anymore foolish. An apology and you leaving would easily equal the price of wasting my time and stealing things from me."

The Head Girl leaned back and sat on the edge of her desk. Her long legs cross as she patiently waited for this monster to make more poor excuses to remain here and harass her. Some monsters make their own rules to justify their parasitic existence. It was sad in a way. But as long as this opportunity was there, Vera would continue to pick apart this creature's reasoning until there was nothing left to stand on. What the monster would do then was anyone's guess but Vera could expect it to be nothing good from her experience.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 am

He just raises an eyebrow and grins at her. "You don't listen very well. If there was no deal, than I merely 'did things out of the good of my heart'. Without a favor in return, I took something for that service, since I never 'give' without 'taking'. Not payment, nor a deal... merely obeying my rules."

A pause, as he leans back and forth, watching her and smiling faintly. He waits for a few moments before speaking again. "Ignored you, how? It sounds like pride has some to do with it... You don't respect, and act any way you wish because it's 'justified'. You can snide and sneer all you want in your mind... but it only traps you. What ideas do you have, Vera? The best you are showing me is a sharp tongue and a perchance for picking nits. It's logic no different from mine... you are merely wheedling like the next monster. I do too... because I don't expect much from you, either."

Slowly, he moves a finger about, motioning around her room. "So don't be so uncreative. Your 'things' are untouched. What was taken was 'opportunity'..."

"If you think you are smarter than I, more logical and intelligent, then you merely need to prove it. If I cheat, if I do something unfair, then you have the moral high-ground... not much, but you seem to value that more than what is more 'safe' to you..."

"But you are 'right'... in that if I wanted to take you, I'd do that. If I wanted to harm you, I'd do that. I take the books because I feel like it, I do not need records wiped or permission given. So, why do you think I do such a tiresome thing, logic and games, offering and opportunity?" Slowly, his head flops to his left shoulder, then to his right, flopping about as his body leans to and fro.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 am
Profile YIM

"That is exactly what you did since you made no attempt to verify the deal that was made," she replied to the man's 'good of his heart' speech, "But it is not as if you got nothing out of it. You had your fun with a student and did not have to go through the trouble of searching and finding the woman. Also what I said was provided and you are free to take what you wish from the library which you have already been taking advantage of. If you had not 'accepted' the offer, those books you keep stealing would have been moved to a sealed part of the school until the matter was resolved. You might not like the payment you received but you have indeed been paid more than enough for what you provided and in fact have been taking advantage of the payment provided. Having the woman and toy for several hours is more than enough compensation as that is what monsters come to this island for."

"What you call uncreative is merely what I am reflecting from your own attempts to try and manipulate me. I have only returned your words against you and proven how foolish this discussion is. So if you want me to be creative perhaps you should have put more thought in this weak argument. I am quite aware that as a human I am also prey on this island. But I still have a job to do here and I have better things to do than to have a pointless discussion with a monster who thinks he is not being paid enough. One way or another, I am through with you. You have proven yourself greedy and more selfish to be of use to anyone. So you can go slither away for all I care. Or you can rape me and get this over with but then it would only mean that I have already won this stupid game in the first place. You have yet to provide a solid base for your argument so going on to trying to start another game or deal is pointless. Now please leave. Unlike you, I actually have work to do."

It was like she was dealing with a child stomping his feet in frustration for not getting what he wants. It was pathetic and she really wanted no part in it. Part of her wished this would just get on with it so the annoying brat could finally leave her room. This was a waste of her time and there were plenty of students for this one to go and rape. Coming here was only proving how greedy this monster really was. Creatures like this one only make the work of the staff and Head Girls on this island harder as they try to keep the illusion of a school while allowing monsters to feast on the student body.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:35 pm

"I notice you never answered my question." Sitting where he was, on the edge of her bed, he grins at her. He doesn't seem angry, and his words were coming slower, as if he was still asleep. Though he seemed to be just as greedy and foolish as all the monsters here.

"You can 'say' that I was paid... but if that was a gift that was given, you should have taken something in turn. 'Doing nothing' is far from payment... especially if you can't do what you say you would have done..."

"...so why, then, do I spend such time trading words with you, if I can do what I want when I want? That is a question you will have to answer correctly, if you want to be rid of me so easily..."

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

"You can 'say' you were not paid as well," she replied cooly, "Once more, you have no base for you argument. Asking me why 'you' are doing this is equally foolish. Just as it is foolish to assume knowledge of someone's thoughts, it is just as foolish for a human to assume anything about a monster. The answer could be many things but with no further information it is pointless to ask just as it is pointless for me to ask you questions about subjects you may not know either."

"Now is there anything else or are you going to keep wasting both our time?" she continued, "You have successfully spent a ridiculous amount of time talking but saying nothing, a skill that even my most troublesome of students could not accomplish." Really this was a complete waste of time. The question was as ridiculous as walking up to someone and asking why they are talking to that person right now. A complete stranger would not know the answer to that, only the person asking the question would know the answer. Even those stupid game shows had better questions than this. If this was the 'game' he was refering to, she was not impressed.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 pm

"That's just weak, Vera." He tsks lightly. "Motivations are complex, but people are simple." Reaching up, he pointed a finger at her. "Maybe I just like jumping cold and cruel women, eh?"

A wink now, and he tilted his head. "Wasting words... you do it better than I. Really. The premise of my 'argument' was that I was obeying my rules. It had nothing to do with what you want, with logic. Stop trying to attack it, if it's so unreasonable. I left it aside. I don't care if you have the last word, but leave that for now."

Leaning forwards, he reaches out a finger and points at her. "Let's take a look at you, then, first... then you'll get a better look at this, eh?"

"Why, I wonder, do you talk about this as if you were berating one of your students. I don't think you've mistook me for one... Why does it help you if I were to just set this aside and attack you? You would 'win'... but it's a terrible consolation prize..."

"...it's an important question. Obviously, if I hadn't attacked you by now, I could have come for other reasons. As I've already said, it's a matter of 'whim'... and you seem to be doing everything you can to change that."

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Are you claiming that you are simple?" she returned, "If you are here to jump me, you are taking alot of time to do it. As for your so called rules, I have already proven that you have in fact been paid and to refuse it would only null the agreement leaving no one owing anything. Claiming that your rules keep you here is the reason why you are not getting anywhere in this conversation."

She was aware the monster was just playing games with her. The conversation was meaningless. But it was not like she could leave. This was her room and office afterall. "You already said you came here for payment which has either been payed or not earned depending on which side of the argument you wish to take. The fact you have yet to mention the price only leaves the default price all monsters tend to require from a student. As for my tone, if you wish to be spoken with some amount of respect and not treated like one of my many troublesome students, then you best start treating me with the respect I deserve. Breaking into my room making demands for payment is no better than a spoiled brat stomping his feet," her voice was calm as she sighed, "I am quite aware of my situation and know that being taken would not be much of a victory but as a Head Girl I already know the outcome for students. Students will take what they can get. Now if you have another reason for being here besides going on about a payments that have long since been paid then say it. You are the one lingering on this topic and wasting time. I have been merely responding to what information you have provided. The fact the rest of the information was lead by the point on payments and favors, the rest of the information has no longer has a base to stand on. I have not changed anything, you are merely doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. If you want to bring up something else all you have to do is speak up rather than bringing up what has already been shot down."

A hand brushed long silver strands behind her shoulder. Vera merely waited for this monster to continue. Apparently this one wanted to talk herself to oblivion before doing what he came here to do in the first place. At least the nonverbal monsters did their business and left. From the look of things, she was going to have alot of work waiting for her tomorrow as time continues to drag on.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 am

"Surely, I'm simple." He agrees, leaning long to one side, and then to the other. "I think you are still bringing up things I said I 'left aside'... that wasn't the topic I was speaking of. I was talking about your 'motivations'... but fine, we can revisit it. Let's see... does this reiteration sound right?

For price... We didn't have our 'deal', so that leaves me confused. I said I already 'took' something. How can that be a price of an assault that has yet to happen? The alternative was a favor, if you remember. You've been talking about paying me. I already took something, and have been trying to talk to you about the strangeness of your 'payments'."

A tap of his chin, a finger lingering thing. "Ah, I did say I was here to collect... that's the problem with things that aren't tangible. As I mentioned, I've taken an 'opportunity'."

Finally, he began to slowly slip off her bed. "I took something, as a favor was never given. I realize you are angry, even feel that I was being rude. But don't forget one thing Vera. I was confronted and blackmailed by you to take your offer... and as far as I know, I was given a thing that wanted to be porn star. However..." An eye of his closes, and he was smiling at her with his other.

"I was wrong in that you did nothing. In that, I apologize." He bends at the waist, doing a rather sweeping bow.

"But I said, that was no favor. And a 'payment' is not in accordance to my rules, especially one so paltry for the way you've acted. I'm not haggling about price, I'm saying they aren't the 'same thing'. But if you are willing to take on a favor, I forgive the rudeness and threat you left me with, and return the 'opportunity'."

Reaching down, he puts a finger on the flier. One of those spread by the Red Right Hand. "Do you know what these are?"

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 am
Profile YIM

The Head Girl merely sighs at the monster's response and apology. "If you had a problem with the price being offer you should have spoken up rather than try to force your own rules onto it. That is bad business. And as for what you call blackmail, I merely call an opportunity. The school does not like their property stolen even if it is from a monster. Thieving monsters only make the school work harder in keeping supplies neccessary to remain a perfect illusion for the students," she said softly, "But if you wish to start over, so be it. You have taken up much of my time already. You have already taken something from me so I fail to see how this deal you claim is even fair. You do not take the item or service then try to make a deal for it."

The monster was making less sense but at least he has moved on or at least made a clearer reason for being here. Having bedded with Cala before, she could easily claim that the price was more than fair. Monsters were truly annoying things when they become picky eaters. But that matter was in the past. She will move on to this other business this monster wanted to offer or force upon her. The flier was easy enough to recognize, another annoying pest of a faction that hides in the school.

"Yes," she replied, "A group that is trying to resist this school and are aware enough to know that things like you exist on the island." The faction could be troublesome if they had a chance at being successful in their goal. But with the Prom giving reason to set up hidden cameras all over campus, it was very easy to find students trying to manufacture and hide weapons and contraband. Unfortunately whoever leading this group was still deep in hiding and only the lackeys were being caught. None of the student's captured knew anything about the higher ranking members of this group.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:08 am

He snickers. "Price? Let me reiterate... you said... even though we already agreed we had no deal... that you 'paid me' to ravage that Cala girl for you...

By giving me the girl to begin with. But that's the chore, and wannabe whore, you paid me to do... which means you did nothing beyond what you wanted me to do to begin with...
And the other thing was 'letting' me keep the books I stole, and not hiding the rest of the books. But that's basically 'doing nothing'... you could be making that up now, as a last resort.
Even if you are not... it's really an empty threat, and payment I would hardly accept. The books I had could be returned if forced, and the remaining books still have to go out during the day.

I'm no businessman, so I care not about business... but what you are saying you did, without my knowledge, is something you should have mentioned you would do anyway 'then' as well. How would I know you expected these to be payments, or that they ever actually occurred?"

A powerful CLAP was sounded from his hands, a loud smack as if to ward off spirits... or to clear the air.

"So, Jesus girl! What, did you think I was arguing with you because I wanted such chinsy payments, or cared about school property? It merely sounded ludicrous, like a hastily shooed-in patch to avoid consequences when you have to face them... it's the slimy thing I'd only expect from other monsters. Not that I mind... but I gather you like to think yourself 'above' the monsters and their childish tactics? At best, it looked like you conceived an excuse to 'dodge a bullet', and to 'berate and deride'."

"but indeed... I've come out of the blue expecting something. But after all, I offered you a favor for you to be polite. And my 'rules' are things that have existed since long before your agreement... and as I've said, all must obey them. And that's why I'm here..."

"...Because your perceptions make a difference, girl. It may look like I'm splitting hairs. But frankly you have to be 'aware' of what things look on the outside and in. You mentioned that it was 'impossible' to guess why I like these games... but that is just laziness. What you don't know, you can find out. And what I've begun uses these rules, and will require you to be able to confront questions like that one."

Reaching down slowly, he pulled out another. A six-faced mandala on a piece of paper, the one that has been appearing with the Red Hand ones... "This is something I made myself. A 'challenge' to them, and to the other students. A foe, taking the opportunity of opposition."

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next