View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The First offense (for Steel) 

Post The First offense (for Steel)
"Deeetention slip, my old friend, we meet again...", Nanaca mutters to herself as she plays with the spikes on her collar, detention slip in the other hand.

She looks around the rather dark and damp basement,
" a few hours in here eh? ive been to much worse... thisll be easy..., she thinks to herself as she peeks into a dark unlit room.

There is some light coming somewhere, but its very hard to see. She gropes around, then something catches her ankle and she trips, falling flat on the floor. She take a few seconds to shake the cobwebs from her head before looking at the thing that unbalanced her.

Taking it and pulling it close, the metal object felt very familiar. putting it up to the light, what she saw gave her a bit of a startle.

"what the... a chain.. with a shackle?!", quickly she eyes the door, and starts to head straight for it.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:35 am
Profile YIM

Lately Steel's been taking naps in the school's detention basement. It's dark and damp, just like he likes it- but better yet, the teachers love sending sexy students down to serve their time, and he doesn't want to miss a chance to play disciplinarian. So when Nanaca walks into the room where he's napping, he wakes up immediately. A visitor? he thinks curiously, looking out from the shadows in the corner. And a hot one too. Time to play...

Nanaca won't be allowed to escape. Before she can get to the door, a figure pushes it shut and it locks right away. "Now, that's just rude," Steel says as he walks into the light and towers over the girl- he's almost a foot taller than her. "Come in here and wake me up, and then you try to run off without even saying hi?" He doesn't sound angry though, just amused.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:05 pm

Nanaca gets startled as this phantom figure speedily bars her escape, puzzled as to how he got there so fast. Her eyes widen as the towering figure emerges from the darkness.

"Oh, um.. sorry, I didnt mean to disturb your sleep, I was looking for the detention room and I seem to have gotten a teeny bit lost". Nanaca tries to fake a laugh, but she cant hide the nervousness in her voice. Her heart starts to beat faster as she tries to think of a way to get past this large person and out of the room.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:09 am
Profile YIM

Steel's grin only gets wider as Nanaca starts to get really nervous. He starts walking toward her, steering her away from the door and back toward the wall, where chains and shackles are attached and ready. One hand zips out and snatches the detention slip from her hand.

"Oh, you've come to the right place," Steel replies in a low tone. He glances at the slip for a second. "And since you're here in my detention room, I'll be happy to manage the... discipline for you." He looks Nanaca's curvy figure up and down- if his intent wasn't already obvious it has to be now. "I'm known as Steel. What's your name, little one?"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:59 am

backed up to a wall, She can see her "disciplinarian" looking at her very suspiciously, almost lustfully. She can feel her heart beating fast, breathing getting heavy, adrenaline starting to course through her veins.

"Im N-Nanaca sir.. please.. ill just let you continue your sl~*",before finishing her sentence, she sidesteps him and makes a mad dash for the door.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Unfortunately for her, Steel was ready for her to start running. Before she could get more than a few steps away he grabbed her by the back of her blouse and yanked, slowing her down and tearing her top away. "Running away from your disciplinarian?" he asks with another dark laugh. "You realize you're only making your punishment worse, Miss Nanaca." He likes how he's got her calling him 'sir', so he decides to play it up.

The demon walks toward Nanaca slowly, black wings against his back. She might be able to get to the door, but the lock is too heavy for her to lift open quickly. She can try but Steel will be able to catch her first.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:53 am

Her blouse torn, Nanaca falters, but she gains her footing again and heads straight for the door, only to find it locked shut.

She pulls at the sturdy lock, but it doesnt budge or show any sign of giving way."Please. no.. not again.. not again..", she cries to herself as she wrestles with the lock, the mans footsteps coming closer and close to her.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:07 am
Profile YIM

Steel smirks and lifts Nanaca up by the arm, then actually picking her up and putting her over his shoulder. "You were sent down here for detention," he tells her sternly, getting into the role. "But you persist in your misbehavior." While he has her at his mercy, he gives into temptation and flips up her skirt so he can give her rear a quick swat. "You're bringing this on yourself, you know."

The demon sets Nanaca down again next to the wall she tried to escape, the one with the shackles set at angles above her head. He has a tight grip on her wrists- it's obvious what he's going to do soon.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:56 am

"AAHH!!". Nanaca lets out a small yelp as her tender rear is smacked. "let go of me you perv~", She cuts off mid sentence as she finally gets a clear view of his back, seeing the "wings" jutting out of his back.

A flood of terror fills her anew, not only is this man a maniac, hes also one of the island's monsters!

She lets out a scream as she tries to pry the monsters iron grip around her waist, kicking and screaming as the monster lays her back on the wall, holding her wrists tight. She gives him a few good kicks in the shin, hoping that it will cause him to lose his grip.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:38 am
Profile YIM

The repeated kicks make Steel wince and scowl, but they don't seem to be hurting him enough to make him let go. "Now you're even attacking me?" he smirks, keeping up the illusion. He locks one wrist into the manacle on the wall, and the other one follows quickly. Now poor Nanaca's arms are stretched out above her head.

Now that he doesn't have to hold her, Steel chuckles and takes his time tearing away the rest of her ripped-up blouse. Her bra follows soon after, leaving the platinum-haired girl naked from the waist up. "Very nice," the demon says. "Now, Miss Nanaca, it's time for your punishment to begin."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Nanacas arms become restrained, her small frame not able to stretch far enough. She stares at him, trying to think of a way out. He seems to be rather intelligent, So Nanaca tries to reason with him.

"Please s-sir, I merely panicked, thats all." she utters, trying to bide her time. "Maybe you could have me do something else, I am just a first time offender...", Nanaca pleads, maybe she can make it change its mind.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

Steel shakes his head as he looks down at her. "I'm sorry, but rules are rules. I can't do anything about the punishment they've assigned you." Of course, this is complete BS. His hands slide up Nanaca's skin and begin to rub her breasts, gently squeezing and caressing, thumbs brushing over her nipples. "But since this is your first time down here... Don't worry. I'll take everything slowly." The impatient demon doesn't usually like to do "slowly", but what the hell. Every so often a change is nice.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:35 pm

Nanaca lets out a few gasps as his rough hands dance over her skin and onto her peaks. She winces as he toys with her little buttons, not from pain, but from trying not to enjoy his caresses.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

The demon spends several long moments playing with her mounds, tugging and pinching lightly. Soon he leans down to her chest and captures one nipple between his lips. He sucks hard, roughs his tongue against it, and even nips at it with his teeth. Meanwhile his free hand slides down her back to the fastener of her school skirt. A quick tug and the skirt flutters to the floor.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:49 pm

mentally, she was convinced this wasnt pleasant, physically though, her body becomes more and more aroused as his advances become bolder. Nanaca squeals and yelps in protest as he continues to ravage her shapely mounds.

As his mouth locks on to her nipple, an unwelcome moan escapes her lips. She tries to twist her torso to pull the breast away from his lips, but the chains holding her makes sure she can get very far. Nanaca holds her legs tight against each other as he undresses her lower half, her silken thighs becoming exposed as the skirt falls away.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next