View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Unusual Connection(Mero) 

Post Unusual Connection(Mero)
Yoko and her other half were descending the stairs into the basement. This wasn't a house call though as Yoko was holding a slip of paper. The piece of paper was a detention slip with a room number on it. The only problem with it was that the detention slip suggested the room was in the basement with a B in front of the room number. She had been in the basement once on exploratory terms, and knew what was in these rooms from that. She couldn't however figure out why they wanted her other self to come along, or how the university even knew about her other half. Yoko just chalked it up to the university having eyes and ears every place. Due to the fact this was a trip to the basement; the two of them weren't wearing much in the effects of clothing. They both wore a single piece dress in contrasting colors to each other. Yoko's dress was white, while her other half dress was black.

The two of them would reach the assigned room, as her other half opened the heavy wooden door and walked into the room. The door would close with a thud behind Yoko causing her to jump a bit. The room was barely lit with shadows moving off of the various objects in the room. Yoko would place the detention slip on the table next to the door, so that the person giving the detention could easily find it. The room was filled with all sorts of furniture that would normally be seen in bondage, as there was even a wall with various sex toys hanging on the wall. There was a different wall dedicated just to whips however, and the various chains and restraints hanging from either the ceiling or connected to the wall. Yoko's other self was looking at the wall of sex toy apparently interested in looking them over. Yoko herself just stood there with her arms crossed under her bosom, as she just waited for the person or thing to get here, so they could get this over with. The only question was how long would they be waiting for.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 am

Post Re: Unusual Connection(Mero)
The Shadow Kin smiled widely, knowing he didn't have long to wait for the anamoly to arrive. He had seen her... ability once, and was immediately curious about it. It took only a small effort to have her... them? Sent to him.
The door opened, and a girl in a white dress followed one in a black. He slammed the door shut and sealed it with shadows, nearly snickering as the white dress jumped.
He decided to wait, and observe them for a bit, as the black dress went over to examine the variety of tools he had

Why wait in the shadows if I can bring them to you? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm

requested, the clamps, for nipples, and other... less pleasant areas, some with chains attached, the miniature weights, the huge array of vibratos and dildos, some odd looking, the "eggs", and other, less easily recognizable items. The white dress had laid the detention slip down and propped her arms under her breasts, shoving them up teasingly at him. Schooling himself to patience, he waited, wondering.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Yoko's other half hand began to reach out apparently going to take something from the wall. "Hey don't touch any of those things!" Yoko yelled at her other self who looked rather annoyed at Yoko. It was still odd arguing and even yelling at herself especially when the other her had a physical form. "Don't get your panties in a bunch. Oh right we're not wearing any. Why do you have to be so awkward towards anything sexual?" Her other side retorted back at Yoko, while walking away from the wall and its devises. Despite being Yoko's other half she wasn't an exact twin of the girl her hair was all most purple in color, while her eyes were amber in color. This was in contrast to Yoko's hazel locks of hair, and grey eyes.

" Don't you wonder how it would feel to have those toys stuck inside of you. Churning your insides up and ultimately braining you to bliss." Yoko's other half wrapped her arms around herself, as if enjoying the idea. "No, I don't it appalls me actually." This made her other half look rather disappointed in her other half. "Such a little liar and you know it." Yoko just looked up at the rooms ceiling ignoring her other half. "You can come out now. I know your there Mr. Detention giver." Both of them knew who ever was giving the detention had been in the room since they had entered. It was only now though that Yoko decided to revel they knew the person or thing was physically in the room.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

The demon watched the byplay with immense curiousity, surprised that the double, whom he identified as the black dress, was so open, while the original was more hidden.
Doko actually snorted in surprise as she called out to him, he had thought he was hiding a bit better. He slowly melted out of the shadows, wearing his long black coat, buckled in several places below his pale face, framed by pitch black hair, his eyes shining in the poorly lit room, going from one girl to the other. "Impressive, Miss..."

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Picking up the slip of paper, as if to remind himself of the name he knew already, "Yoko?" He smiled a cold smile. "Not many could have known I was here. May I know how you knew?"

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 am

The two Yoko's looked the being that had appeared from the shadows over. They were both forming their own conscious opinion on the being in front of them. Yoko's alternate self went to say something, but was stopped by Yoko's heel slamming down on her foot. The other just glared at Yoko as she rubbed her foot with the heel of her own. "Let’s just say I can sense when something wants to do naughty things with me, or is all ready doing such naughty things all ready." It was a vague explanation to the beings question, but there was no reason to tell it the truth. It didn't need to know that they were both slightly aroused from the energy being created in the basement.

"What sort of perverted things are you going to have us do, since apparently we are yours for the time being." It didn't exactly sit well with Yoko that they were put into such a situation. " How did you know about me?" The other Yoko asked apparently wondering how anyone knew about her. Well knew that she was connected to her other half in some way. Most people and creatures had just thought of her as a regular student. How did this creature know they were interconnected?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 am

He watched Yoko stomp on her other self, his lip twitching into a half-smile. "Hmmm. That won't do at all, I can't allow my tests to harm each other, or should it be themselves, in this case? Naughty things? Why who decided what I am doing, or going to do, is naughty? After all, You are the ones who have been sent to detention, so any result of that is only fitting!" His face seemed oddly happy and excited above the tightly clasped collar of his coat.
His head swung back and forth at the two

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:15 pm

asking questions quickly, than settled on the purple haired one. "Since you seem the more... anticipating one, I'll answer you first. I saw one time when Yoko used this amazing ability, and felt the resonations. In a manner of speaking, my presence is closer to yours than hers. You, little crow, are a shadow self. Though how she managed to seperate you bodily is an utter mystery." His head swivels to the original. "which is what I plan to figure out, as well as the odd connection between you two. Now,

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm

So he had seen her create her other half, or at least that is what the man apparently thought. It was an amusing hypothesis of what her other half was, but it also couldn't be further from the truth. At least that was what Yoko thought, since she would know how her abilities worked better than anyone. Yoko could have argued how it was more the creatures on this islands doing, then her own that had gotten her into this position. That however would have just been arguing semantics with the creature, as they were both here and that was the only thing that mattered. The both of them had noticed the man’s voice rise up in anticipation all most jubilant in his tone. It was apparent he was going to enjoy finding out how the two of them were connected. Looking around the room, they both knew he had a lot of tools to indeed figure out how they were connected.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]