View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A bit of fun... (Hitomi) 

Post A bit of fun... (Hitomi)
Thirteen was bored. FUCKING bored. He wanted to do something. And it did not involve mating. Well, maybe it did. But not absolutely. Thirteen, despite being invisible, decided to hide out in the basement, brooding upon what to do. He had seen a number of recent punishments. Whipping, the hot wax. Maybe he would give that a try. That would be pretty cool. Probably not for the girl... Oh well. At least he wouldn't be bored that way. A little sadistic on his part, but why not?

Thirteen shuffled into the hall by the stairway and settled down, hugging the ceiling with his thirteen appendages. It was a nice place to wait and catch some prey. Again, a nice way to work. Thirteen waited and waited. He was good at waiting. His patience could easily wane, but he decided to choose an image. How about that one image of the witch? The one that had ice magic, but eventually just surrendered to her own raging desires? Oh yeah, that was fun. But frankly, the image slipped out of his grasp. It was a pretty vague memory...

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 am

Post Re: A bit of fun... (Hitomi)
Hitomi looks gloomily at the slip of paper in her hand as she walks towards her detention. "Uniform violation: skirt too long. Insubordinate: back talk." Skirt too long? This is the skirt they gave me. And when she went to the administration to complain, all they did was give her two more hours of detention for talking back.

The basement actually scares Hitomi a little. Dirty and dank seem to be the best way to describe it. Hitomi actually feels a little embarrassed now. Not many girls must get detention or the place would be better kept. At least it's too small for that monster get in here, so she's safe. Finally finding her her room, Hitomi takes a deep breath and glances around to make sure she is alone. Seeing that she is, Hitomi reaches under her skirt and uses it to keep her hand clean as she opens the door, not worried about displaying a bit of pantie since no one is around.

Hitomi walks in the room coming to a stop several feet in. As she stares at the bizarre sights before her, the door closes behind her and secretly locks the hapless student in the room. She looks over the many strange objects: steel table with leather straps; chair with straps and "things"; and hanging from a pegboard on the wall are whips, chains, clamps, and objects Hitomi cannot identify. Confused, Hitomi manages to blurt out, "hello? I... I must have the wrong room. I'm supposed to come here for detention?"

If you would like to punish me, send me a PM.

Hitomi - A party girl in for the shock of her life.
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 am

Detention? Another hopeless girl down here for detention? thought Thirteen as followed the movements of this curious little creature. She entered the room, eyes searching about, scared perhaps. Thirteen did not particularly enjoy making sentient beings squirm in fear. That was generally his job. ADD agents and all that jazz. Thirteen considered his current situation. He was invisible, his tentacles could around the room twice, and there was a lock on the door. It would not take much to rape her and be done with this ebbing boredom. But where was the fun in that. Thirteen's giant eye circled the room once more, pinpointing little toys he could use to mess with the girl.

Yeah, this could work. Thirteen was getting exciting. It was not the adrenaline he was used to. This was no hunt. Thirteen's prey had come to him. But first, the girl required answers. "So then, you have been assigned detention under my watch then. Very well. If I may have your name and the reason for your visit," Thirteen bellowed in the most authoritative voice he could muster.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:33 am

"Oshiro", Hitomi begins. She stops when she recalls the different word order English requires. "Hitomi Oshiro. I - I'm here for arguing my detention and for a uniform violation. They say that my skirt is too long. But how can that be? It's the skirt they issued me." Hitomi couldn't help but try to explain how the skirt wasn't her fault. As she spoke, Hitomi pulled the hem of her skirt up a tiny amount. "It's not too long. You can see that yourself, can't you? Do I really have to serve detention for my skirt being too long?"

Looking around at the strange objects in the room, Hitomi asks the disembodied voice about the room. "Is this the right room? It looks like a storage room or a room in a ... weird museum. Do you know where I'm supposed to go, Mr. ..." The Asian's voice trails off, hoping that the man identify himself. As her nerves grow more on edge, Hitomi begins to fidget, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

[A Bala production]

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 am

"Ah... yes. Hitomi Oshiro. I would recommend that you do not argue with the given reasons for your detention, or this may last even longer. I cannot have you call me by my name, but you may refer to me as Thirteen." Who did this asian chick think she was, arguing against a detention call like that? Thirteen would admit that it was pretty gutsy of the girl. But foolish. Oh so foolish. Did she know what was going in the school? That it was just a giant orgy party just waiting to happen? Thirteen disregarded the "important" questions, and focused on the girl in front of him.

"I will try to go easy on you, but I cannot guarantee your safety should you resist ANY of my orders. Now... strip. Naked. Now." Thirteen had never weilded this kind of authority, but he was enjoying it. Very much.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Her detention proctor remained a mystery. But the tone in Mr Thirteen's voice left no doubt that he was in charge. His response to her complaints was the same as the administration's. Hitomi best keep her mouth shut or this could get worse.

His warning causes a cold chill to rush up Hitomi's spine. How could her safety be an issue. Then his command caused a gasp from the Asian girl. "Mr Thirteen, you can't mean that." Hitomi's hands met at the center of her chest abover her breasts. She looked all around the room as she backed away towards the door she entered. She didn't see any cameras. How was Mr Thirteen watching her.

When she got close enough to the door, Hitomi spun and ran the last few steps to it. In the process, she gave Thirteen a view of yet another uniform violation, if he recognized it or cared. When Hitomi spun, her skirt lifted to reveal red panties instead of the required white.

When she got to the door, Hitomi vainly tried to open the locked handle. After a few moments of struggling, Hitomi spun around and pushed her back against the door. "Mr Thirteen. You can't ask me to do that. It's..." Hitomi struggled to remember the phrase in English. "Sexual harassment. I think you should just let me go and I'll pretend this didn't happen." Hitomi was all bluff at this point. The tone in his voice showed he didn't care about such niceties. He wanted Hitomi to obey and she was terrified. His warning about her safety seemed very real now.

[A Bala production]

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 am

Thirteen, for what is was worth, did warn her. He even audibly sighed. "You girls. All the same. I suppose being nice truly isn't worth the effort." Thirteen loved acting- it was a hobby of his, and he liked to think that he was pretty good at it. But when it came to the carnal appeal of an offering literally marching straight to him, a sacrifice to a starved orifice, he had... self-control issues. While Hitomi was being all coy and naive previously, the new desperate Hitomi did not even appeal to Thirteen's sense of guilt- if he could feel any.

Now she was deliriously trying to escape. Her flushed face was set into a desperate primal glare, her hands attempting to secure that she was anything but the willing party in this charade. Thirteen's patience snapped at the desperate bluff she attempted to pull. He considered knocking her out. Yes, that would silence her, and allow him to pump her full of the aphrodisiacs he secreted. But wait- Thirteen, in this scenario anyways, was a shrouded figure watching from above. He could not directly interfere with the situation below.

Thirteen's eye swiveled about, his tendrils extending towards anything that looked like it would secure the struggling girl. One of these invisible tendrils, instead of hitting the stony ground, touched a shackle from the table. Ah yes, haunted shackles! It would be so easy to just bind her and be on his way. BUT... wait. There were more subtle ways of getting her to abide to his statements. Another tendril drifted towards the wall opposite the door. There, a subtly hidden switch lay, electricity churning beneath its unseemly facade. Thirteen flipped this switch, and white, flourescent lights poured down on the scene. The walls reacted by reflecting this white light.
"Ms. Hitomi Oshiro. Please remain calm and do as a I say. You cannot escape from here, and my orders are orders. You will be deprived of clothing one way or another. I, personally, would prefer to keep them in... wearable condition. But if you prefer returning to your dorm in mere threads, then, by all means, keep screaming for the rescue you have no right to call for."

Perhaps Thirteen was taking this a BIT too seriously....

Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 am

Mr Thirteen wasn't buying it and calls her bluff. Hitomi doesn't like the tone of his voice. She looks around for another way to escape this scary voice. As she tries to think of what to do next, the lights come on.

Hitomi shades her eyes with a hand while the disembodied voice speaks. She grows more distressed with every word. She has no idea how Mr Thirteen would take her clothes. But that didn't matter as she begins to believe that he can.

With tears in her eyes, Hitomi walks over to the table and removes her jacket. As she lays it on the table, she sees the shackles. She looks around, almost as though to make sure no one could see, and moves her jacket on top of them. "Out of sight. Out of mind", she hopes. Her vest and tie soon follow. Hitomi pauses, then removes her shoes and socks and places them on the table as well.

After hesitating again, Hitomi begins to unbutton her shirt. After removing only a few buttons, just enough for the tight shirt to reveal Hitomi's generous cleavage, Hitomi stops. Shaking, she calls out, "you can't do this! you're not allowed to make me undress. Please, just let me go." Hitomi begins breathing heavily as her shaking gets worse. Tears stream down her face as she waits for her tormentor to realize how wrong he is.

[A Bala production]

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 am

Thirteen considers sighing. Just when he thought they would be able to do it the fun way...
"Very well then... it appears you will refuse to cooperate, and I suppose a more forceful method must be used to make you strip."
The shackle he had once lightly touched zoomed from the table, "magically" latching around her wrist, wrenching it back towards the table. Another gripped her other wrist, pulling her back. three of Thirteen's tentacles worked quickly, unbuttoning her shirt at such a rate that any monster that saw him as just another tentacles beasts would be surprised. In truth, Thirteen never liked ripping clothes. It seemed rather brutish to him, too uncontrolled. He enjoyed making girls ease into their roles as the raped.

Making them accept that they were nothing but hormone driven machines of pleasure...
Of course, they weren't. But Thirteen enjoyed listening to it. It brought a certain delusion of grandeur to the entire situation.

The shackles pulled her towards the table, locked about her wrists. Thirteen made certain that one of his tentacles placed the key in a place she could not reach, for fear that she manage to act like she was cumming and using it as a chance to escape.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Her stack of clothes fly off the table as the shackle Hitomi had tried to hide attaches itself to her wrist. She cries out as it pulls her towards the table. Just as she moves her other hand to try to remove the evil device, another shackle latches onto her free wrist. Hitomi screams as her wrists are pulled behind her back, forcing her chest out. She looks in disbelief as the buttons of her shirt pull apart at lightning speed. Freed of the constraints of her shirt, her large breasts bounce despite the best efforts of her bra.

Hitomi stumbles backwards as the shackles drag her towards the table. She watches as a key, she believes to be to the shackles, floats up to a hook above the table. Unable to reach it with her hands bound, Hitomi takes a desperate gamble. She jumps on to the table on her back and kicks up with both feet. Gravity seems to want to please her tormentor by causing her skirt to fall around her waist, giving Thirteen a perfect view of her wonderfully curved ass in her red panties.

Success! Her bare toe pushes against the key just enough to cause it to fall to the table with a metallic clang. Her ass and legs follow almost immediately. Her skirt, citing aesthetic reasons, remains about her waist. The Okinawan girl begins reaching for the key. Coming across a stick hanging from a hook in the side of the table, she grabs it to aid her efforts. Hitomi uses the leather stick with the leather rope attached at one end to pull the key towards her hands. A few more inches and she'll have the key. Of course, she is lying on the table holding a leather whip. (Neither of which are likely to be a good thing.) If she can get the key, maybe she can get away.

[A Bala production]

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:34 am

Thirteen replied with a sigh.
"You know, its almost as if you girls want to receive the maximum punishment. Very well."
Thirteen flicked a switch beneath the table, causing the table buck and tilt. It was leaning forward, with Hitomi's hands tied to the top, and the key sliding to the floor, far from her reach. Shackles clacked around her legs. At the end, the table held itself vertically, Hitomi's half-dressed form hanging in plain sight towards the door. The key lay discarded on the floor, too far her shackled feet to reach.
"Even if you could free yourself, it would do you no good. In here, I am your god, your tormentor. For as long as it takes, I will be here, to teach you your lessons. That is my duty, and I generally perform well."

A cat of nine tails dislodged itself from the wall. Thirteen wanted to instill fear in the young girl, make her suffer for her defiance.

Yeah, it was getting WAY into the teacher role.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Hitomi yelps as the table bucks and tilts. The shock causes her to drop the leather stick she was using. She makes one last, desperate grab for the key. But the shackles on her wrists pull her hands away from the key and to the top of the rising table. As the key slides past her leg, she tries to stop it with her foot without success. Moments later, shackles latch around her ankles. No matter how hard she tries, she can't reach the key with her toes.

The table comes to a jerky stop a few degrees beyond vertical with a metallic clang. The sudden stop causes Hitomi to bounce and sway, suspended by her wrists. With only the heels of her bare feet touching the table, gravity decides to grant the Okinawan girl some modesty by dropping her skirt back into place.

Hitomi struggles, vainly trying to free herself from her bonds. "You have no right to keep me here. Let me go!" At that moment she spies the cat-o-nine tails floating towards her. She has seen enough pirate movies to recognize the evil tool. Fear of the whip leads to a change in approach for the busty Okinawan girl. "I'm sorry, Mr Thirteen. I won't cause any more trouble." She pushes herself so that her back contacts the table. She cannot control much, but protecting her back will keep Mr Thirteen from using the whip.

[A Bala production]

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 am

Thirteen nearly chuckled to himself. Damn, this girl was naive. Did she truly believe that he would be whipping her back? She had never taken a course in BDSM, Thirteen surmised. Still, it would be interesting to try using his authority. The chains that held the busty "reporter" in place slackened, allowing her feet to touch the ground, and even get the key. The chains that kept her hands raised loosened to a greater degree, allowing them to fall to her sides.
Thirteen watched keenly, the cat of nine-tails waiting to punish the girl for ANY form of insubordination.
"If you truly intend to cause no more trouble... then I want you to put that key back on its hook."

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Hitomi feels relief when her feet hit the ground and even more when the chains allow her arms down. Mr Thirteen's authoritative voice ordering her to replace the key sends a cold chill down her spine. "Okay", is all she can meekly say as she bends over to pick up the key. She quickly notices a problem as the chains around her wrists are not loose enough to allow her hands to reach below her waist as she bends over. "Um Mr Thirteen, you need to lower the chains so I can reach it", she pleads. Picking up on his obvious displeasure in her delay, Hitomi tries a different approach.

She bends down in an effort to pick up the key with her mouth. Once again, the chains around her wrists prevent her from reaching it. Several attempts to stretch a little more leave the Asian girl a few inches short of her target. Finally, Hitomi grabs the key ring with her toes and, awkwardly, brings it up to her hand.

A bead of sweat rolls down her cheek and onto her cleavage. Hitomi jumps several times before she finally replaces the key ring on its hook. Backing into the table to protect her back from whipping, Hitomi says, "okay. I put it back like you said. Now please let me go. You're scaring me. I'm sure you don't want to do that, do you?"

[A Bala production]

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 am

"Obey me completely, and you won't need to fear me." Thirteen took a moment to consider his time limitations. His eye wandered around the room, considering how to get this thing to work out properly. He considered the inventory he had to work with.
"Take a five minute break. I'll return in a moment- I'll be sure to bring you refreshment."

The invisible Thirteen siddled over the hole in the wall, between the ceiling and the wall. He took a moment to release the girl, but the doors were still locked, and her stuff was gone. The table shifted into it's standard tabletop form. For all intents and purposes, Hitomi was actually alone.
Well, not quite. Thirteen was still keeping his eye on her. His tentacles grope around, looking for interesting items for use. Dildos? Maybe, but a bit tame. Pony tail? Oooh, add that to the list of things to try. One of his tentacles found a pitcher- that'd come in handy... now if only there was a- wait, yes there way- a water fountain. But was the water clean? Thirteen took one of the cups he found and set the fountain to filling it up. Thirteen shifted his eye for only moment. Yes, the water was clean. And it was cold too. Brilliant. She would not suspect a thing, Thirteen mused, as his tentacle began filling the pitcher to the halfway mark with aphrodisiac. It was a luke-warm substance, and with the icy cold water, she would receive pretty cool water.

Filling the rest of the pitcher up with water and washing the cups into cleanliness, Thirteen's appendages proved their use as Thirteen only need his eye to do two things- check the water and watch the girl. Four of his tentacles remained latched to the room's ceiling, ready to slink down and restrain her. Now, their only purpose was to lower the chilly "water" pitcher and one cup for her to drink from. The two items set themselves on the table while Thirteen's tentacles sought out more items to use...
oooh, Cat ears.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next