View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A bit of fun... (Hitomi) 

Post Re: A bit of fun... (Hitomi)
"Mr Thirteen? Mr Thirteen?" Hitomi wonders if the man monitoring her from another room had actually stepped away from his equipment or was quietly observing the Okinawan girl. She decides to risk it and take advantage of her freedom by retrieving her clothes and leaving. She looks everywhere, under the table, near around the wall of evil stuff, behind what looked like stocks. She can't find her shirt or shoes. Fine. She'll leave them behind.

Hitomi rushes to the door only to discover that it is locked. "Mr Thirteen?" After a moment of silence she says, "good. He's still gone." She runs back to the table, her bare feet slapping the floor louder than she wants. She hops up on the table and grabs the keys from the hook. After jumping off the table, she runs over to the door hoping that one of the two keys unlocks the door.

Not only do the keys not work, the doorknob doesn't even have a keyhole. Hitomi struggles with the door some more. Then she looks at the keys. They are identical. So Hitomi removes one from the ring and runs back and replaces the keyring back on its hook. She jumps off the table. Dancing slightly as the cold floor is beginning to bother her bare feet, Hitomi hides the other key in the elastic of her panties. If Mr Thirteen cuffs her again, she'll have a key to escape while he's not looking... If she can figure out when that is.

When she turns back to the table, Hitomi sees that a pitcher of water and cups have appeared on the table. She looks around for whoever put them there and looks under the table to see if there were some hidden compartment. She covers her bra with crossed arms and calls out, "Mr Thirteen? Are you there? I... I was just adjusting my skirt when you brought in the water. Hello?" She hopes the lie about adjusting her skirt will camouflage hiding the key. She begins to tremble with fear as she calls out again, "hello? Mr Thirteen? Is anyone there?"

If you would like to punish me, send me a PM.

Hitomi - A party girl in for the shock of her life.
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 am

[i]Well, ain't she a pretty little liar.[/color] Thirteen had watched her take the keys and test them out. He knew enough about the girl to know that she would try something. Even when his eye averted to check the water, he had a feeling she was trying to find out how to get the key into a place he would never check. His guess? Either in a crevice close to the table, or in her undergarments. Thirteen lowered himself stealthily, suspending himself over the ground behind the girl as she called out for him.

If he had a mouth, he would have grinned sadistically. He pulled himself back to the ceiling. The girl would get her punishment. And she would BEG for it.
"My apologies. My supervisor informed me that I will need to extend this punishment by another hour. Apparently, they did not like some of the pictures on your camera. Have a drink. We'll begin again in five minutes."

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:58 am

"What pictures? I didn't take any pictures of anything bad. I didn't do it. Please don't add another hour. Ask your supervisor again. Maybe it wasn't my camera." Hitomi didn't notice the desperation in her own voice. Her mind races as she tries to remember everything and everyone she photographed since her arrival. She couldn't think of anything. But maybe it was like a spy movie where some hapless victim photographs something ordinary while the top secret jet is flying in the background. That thought actually scares Hitomi and she decides to think of something else.

The good news is that Mr Thirteen didn't see Hitomi hide the key. He would have said something. So Hitomi relaxes a little. She has a key to the cuffs if she needs them.

Hitomi looks at the pitcher of water on the table with some concern. She wasn't thirsty and did not want a drink. But she also didn't want to piss off Mr Thirteen. Looking around the room, she thinks of a solution. She pours a full cup of water and takes it over to an open, wood crate in a corner of the room. She pours the water into the crate. She repeats those steps two times until the water level in the pitcher has obviously gone down. The crate is full of fetish clothing, both cloth and leather. Hopefully, Mr Thirteen doesn't put any of them on the poor, Okinawan girl.

Now Hitomi faces another problem. Her bare feet are freezing on the concrete floor. After shifting her feet without helping, she sits on the table. She rubs her arms because she feels a chill. "Where's my shirt?", she asks with a forlorn tone. Hitomi feels quite miserable right now. "And he added another hour that I have to spend here?"

[A Bala production]

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 am

"...Ms. Hitomi.... I would prefer that you did not wet the clothes we set aside for certain... students. They usually end up that way anyways. I highly suggest you drink while you still have a chance. The next hour will leave you... parched.

"Do it again, and I will need to ask you to remove ALL of your clothes."

Thirteen mentally chuckled as he remembered where he put the shirt- inside a crate. Which one? He couldn't remember. But it would be most humorous if she just happened to wet her shirt in the process of resisting his commands. Just goes to show her, he supposed.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 am

Mr Thirteen continues to scare the Asian girl. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It slipped." She panics. If he saw only her last "spill", that lie could work. Would work. It had to work. If she had only stopped at two trips.

Hitomi hops off the table and addresses the pitcher and cup once again. She pours a cup of water and prepares to drink it. She pauses as she wonders why it is so important that she drink some water. It must be because he wants her to need to pee and he won't let her. <He wants to see me pee my pants!>, she thinks with a start. <I won't let that happen!> She drinks the water slowly. When she gets half way through she stops and says, "this water tastes funny. Is there something wrong with the fountain?" In fact, the water tasted very good. Better than water should taste. But she wouldn't let him make a fool of her.

The student notices that she's been dancing trying to keep her feet from freezing. So she hops back on the table, spilling some water on her waist and skirt in the process. "Damn!" Hitomi spends the next moments wiping herself and her skirt with her hand hoping to dry the water.

[A Bala production]

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 am

"It is a personal preference of mine- I generally have a water cooler with spring water in it. It comes from... a rather special place..." Thirteen had to think on his feet. He needed to construct a story about the water... but then he would be over-complicating things... like in that movie he watched... what was it again? Inglorious Bastards? Well, if human male ACTORS looked that bad, perhaps they were all inglorious bastards... Then Thirteen noted that she had dropped some water. But this was an actual accident... only, Mr. Thirteen wouldn't know that.
Then again, she had actually drunk the water. Good. Perhaps she would drink more.
Now that she knew what it tasted like...

"Ms. Hitomi," Thirteen cruelly began. "It appears that you have a high probability of spilling precious water. I would suggest removing what remains of your clothes, in accordance to our agreement..." The Cat of Nine tails shook uncannily in its pedastal.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:13 am

Tears well up in the Asian girl's eyes as she feels more trapped than before. "Okay. I'm sorry." She reluctantly reaches down and slides her skirt to her ankles and steps out of it. Undoing her bra, she removes it in such a way as she keeps her arms over her breasts at all time.

She then reaches for her panties and feels the key. She can't take them off! "Uh. If it's alright, I'd rather leave my panties on." The Okinawan racks her brain for an excuse. "It's too cold in this room." In actual fact, Hitomi was beginning to sweat. She remembers the room being cold. But for some reason, she feels really warm and is getting warmer.

[A Bala production]

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:32 am

"Ms. Hitomi. I believe a deal is a deal. Please remove all additional garments from your body," the voice continued in his seemingly monotone, seriously frightening voice. The Cat-o'-nine tails still hung in the air, warily floating closer to the girl. In actuality, Thirteen was having a blast. He was busy toying with the girl's emotions and reactions, watching her face for real interaction. The battle she was trying to wage against the invisible "Mr." was a losing one no doubt- just drinking the water confirmed it. Soon, she would be begging for something up her innocent snatch while the Cat-o'-

Thirteen paused to let his thoughts run wild for a moment, then abruptly halted their chaotic path. There was no point to thinking of the future when there was some wonderful foreplay to be enjoyed...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Hitomi panics. If she removes her panties, the key will fall to the floor and Mr Thirteen will punish her. Finding it harder and harder to think, Hitomi repeats her gamble. "No, please! It's really cold here. Can't you see that I'm shivering?" She just makes up the shivering thing. But her body trembles from the effects of Thirteen's poison. Both arms wrapped around her chest helps her to pull off the cold ploy. But the sweat that covers her from face to legs form a damning counter argument.

Hitomi looks down at her panties and tries to think of something to say to keep them on. She is shocked when she sees that the crotch is wet, not from sweat, from her own "juices". She can't let Mr Thirteen see her like this. She stands cross-legged hoping to hide her condition from him. In the meantime, she begins to imagine the handsome Mr Thirteen kissing her and holding her naked body tightly. She shakes her head and brings one hand up to her face. "Where did that come from?", she says unknowingly aloud.

[A Bala production]

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 pm

"Ms. Hitomi. I have worn multiple times that lying will get you no where." FINALLY. She's given me enough reason to actually USE this thing.

The Cat-o-nine-tails closed in on the girl, snapping wantonly in the air. She seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, but with the whip's switching, Thirteen knew she would soon be alert.
"Ms. Hitomi. Remove your panties, and I will not use force. Should you continue to ignore my repeated warnings, nothing good will come of it. I must insist..."
Thirteen's tentacles now stood warily at attention. This was going down, one way or another. While Thirteen did not enjoy the thought of attacking the girl with his multiple appendages, should she begin to freak out, it would only be a problem.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Hitomi starts to cry. "I'm sorry, Mr Thirteen." She takes one hand from her chest and begins to push down her panties. At first, she keeps her thumb on the key hidden there. She hopes to hide it till the end. But when she shifts her hand to push down on the other side of her panties, the key falls to the floor with the loud clang of metal on concrete.

She freezes and stares at the Cat dancing in front of her. Hitomi slowly slides her panties the rest of the way off and drops them on the key, not so much to hide it as to remove the evidence of her sin from sight. Placing her hand in front of her pussy she says, "okay, Mr Thirteen. I've undressed. Now what?"

As she stands trying to hide her nudity, Hitomi begins to sweat. She reddens not only from embarrassment, but also from the heat rising in her from Thirteen's poison. It feels to her as though her nipples were trying to push her arm away from her breasts. She can't explain it. But she is both terrified and extremely turned on at the thought of her unseen tormentor watching her nude form.

[A Bala production]

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 am

Finally, the wee little crybaby was complying to his orders. Took her long enough. Thirteen's tentacles began to slight lower, though the Cat'o'nine tails still hung loftily in the air. As she stripped off her panties (oh, it was such a thrill when they did themselves), Thirteen heard a distinct metallic echo- the sound of a tiny metal object hitting against the concrete floor.
"Ms. Hitomi. I am afraid that i must inquire- what fell to the ground?"
Please, OH please tell me its some dirty little secret. I could have SOOooo much fun with this...

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 am

Hitomi panics. He's seen the key and now he's testing her. "It was..." She hesitates. She doesn't want to confess to hiding the key. There has to be an out. "It was the key. When I put the keys back, it fell off the ring. I didn't want to get into trouble for something that wasn't my fault so I hid it until I could put it back. It's not my fault. Really!"

Hitomi hoped the lie would work. She couldn't think straight. She wiped a bead of sweat off of her forehead with the hand that had covered her breasts. At the same time, the hand covering her pussy began rubbing her ever more sensitive slit. Hitomi realizes what she is doing and flushes red. She can't stop herself and has to keep Mr Thirteen from seeing her shame. "May I be excused? I... I need to use the toilet", she lies. Anything to keep Mr Thirteen from witnessing her lack of control.

[A Bala production]

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:42 pm

"This is your punishment. I cannot allow you even the time to relieve yourself." Thirteen was going to have some fun with this next game. "However, I feel that what you need relief from can be easily remedied. I want you to take that Key, lie down on the table and use it... to relieve yourself."
Of course, just using the ridges of a key would do little to alleviate the "pain" of her arousal. For now, it was a diversion. A punishment game. He was winging it now. Screw the school's script. They wanted a vid? They were going to get a friggin' movie. Thirteen's tentacles picked up the key and placed it on the table.
"I should probably tell you now that unless I am able to see the entire act, I cannot consider your punishment fulfilled. Do it properly."

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2