View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Traped {Open to anyone, round 2.. just join} 

Post Traped {Open to anyone, round 2.. just join}
Groaning a bit Molly finally was coming too, her head spinning as she Groggly came awake to realize where and what was happening.

Looking down at herself she let out a sort of timid squeek as she wriggled. Her arms bound behind her back, Her arms crossed in a U behind her back as leather straps wraped around her forarms and wrists keeping them bound tightly togeather. Her long knee length bright red hair flowing like silk down around her shoulders and down her back to the floor. She was also kneeling upon the floor with more straps binding her ankles to the back of her thighs, keeping her kneeling. Even as she struggled a bit more she soon found out that the straps also forced her thighs lewedly apart, leaving her glistening sweat soaked thighs spread to anyones view. About the only thing she guessed that save her priviate parts from being shown to the world that someone had taken her school uniform and replaced it with this dark purple silk skirt and placed it upon her hips. She could tell she now wore no panties cause the cool air was assulting her privates.
A simillair silken top also hanged loosely upon her breasts, but it was barly covering anything cause her orbs where half in view. She whimpered softly as she struggled there on the stonefloor for a moment before looking around, only just now taking into account of the room she was trapped in.
She appeared to be in a large stone room, and even as she looked around she noticed that there where other rings on the floor where she assumed "others" could be bound. With her mind still groggy there could be others here and she wouldnt know until they woke up on there own.. if there was any. The rest of the room was just as scary looking, there was bondage benches of all sorts, strange machines with assorted long palis type shapes comeing from all ends.. there was even a couple of large silverly orbs that had silverly tendrils comeing from there that whas waving softly in there air.

Swollowing a bit she struggles for another moment trying to break out of the bindings.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

Post Re: Traped {Open to anyone, round 2.. just join}
I watched as a new girl was dragged into the room unconscious and barely clothed. I watched unable to do anyhting but shout abuse at them as they tied the girl up. She woke groaning after studying her surrounding she tries to untie her bindings. "That wont work" I tell her " they'll be back soon so prepare your self"

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

Post Re: Traped {Open to anyone, round 2.. just join}
"Any one here?" In that moment, I open the door and step inside like nothing happen. before it suddenly close lock me inside too. so I join force to bully the wall for a while, before figure out that it's really useless. And by seeing another two girl there, I was able to guess my own fate, at least I still have my clothes on.

"what's goingo on here?" I asked, praying that the answer's not what I thought.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]