View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 To serve Ms. Saika (Natsuki Saika) 

Post Re: To serve Ms. Saika (Natsuki Saika)
Moving her foot a little, Natsuki elegantly kicked the stool so that it rolled toward Pia and stopped right next to her, doing it like she did not even have to consider what amount of force she would have to use.

So.. socks and shoes?
Pia had expected more. Probably, she would demand more later on. She was considering her options. She might as well give in, at least for now. She placed one foot on the stool, beginning to take of the requested garments. Suddenly she felt really self concious. It was a disturbing set of conflicting emotions. Part of the awkwardness was that she was about to start undressing in front of a woman that likely viewed her as an object to screw as she pleased, and part because Pia also desired Natsuki, something that did not help, regardless of what some might think. Mostly, and quite irrationally, it was because Ms.Saika was so damned elegant and sexy about it, moving effortlessly like a dancer on dagger like heels, wrapped in tight, tight leather and pulling it off like it was a classy designer dress.

She would have looked awesome in a position like this, probably turning the session into something like a burlesque tease.

Pia glanced at Natuski again.. and the scene made her jaw drop, and her task was forgotten, one foot bare, the other still partially covered by her sock.

What the..? The doll was clearly Pia. Is that how she sees me? The figure looked clumsy, helpless. And obviously intended to display Pia's self image at her worst. There were days when Pia felt confident about herself, usually with Susan or Kanoe, but there were plenty when she did not. This was a monument to Pia's various issues, and it hit her harder, more merciless than a slap in the face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 02, 2014 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Finish what you are doing Pia." Natsuki chided sternly.

Pia gawped. Her expression is repulsed, stunned, as if her father had caught her with her fingers deep in her own pussy. The erotic throbbing sensation emanating from her wavered. There was a sickly stab of shame, disbelief, a tinge of anger. Natsuki couldn't have been more pleased at her reaction. She thought the diminishment of Pia's sensuous aura was poignant, but the loss was well paid for by Pia's reaction to her replica. It proved that the mannequin was just the lever she needed to pry at the woman's psyche.

Natsuki's ploy depended on projection. People rarely perceived unembellished truth, automatically imbuing the subject of their attention with meaning relevant to their accumulated biases, their experiential detritus, hanging the framework of reality with narrative ornaments. The same object could inspire disinterest in one person and a hysterical fit in another, all because of what they read into it. In point of fact, Pia's replica contained none of the incriminating features she imagined. Natsuki's sole creative contribution to the doll was lifelike accuracy. The rest was entirely Pia's projection of herself onto the mannequin.

"I apologize for any errors." Natsuki remarked as she dragged the limp likeness of Pia into the light. "I had to sculpt based on my memory of how you felt in the dark. So if I neglected any beauty marks, scars, or the like, I can only cite the limitations imposed by our encounter. I never did see you naked, in spite of everything."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 pm
Profile YIM

Despite herself, Pia felt awed. If what Natsuki said was true.. If she had somehow managed to replicate her so faithfully based upon mere touch.. no, not even that. The mere memory of touch! That was genius. Genius, pure and simple. Pia had heard about blind people able to do amazing things despite the limitation of their condition, employing touch and techniques for memorization to maximum effect, but Natsuki was not blind for starters. And she had done this based on one single frenzied fuck.

All right, she had chance to observe Pia as well, though clothed, but still. The woman had many talents, Pia grudgingly admitted. Photographer, teacher, sculptor. Also master manipulator, a good lay and drop dead gorgeous. Pia felt defeated. It was like some being challenged by someone who was both an chess master and Olympic athlete. Pick your battle, they will win.

The sense was familiar, not unlike what she had felt when encountering some of the tougher monsters. And what do you do when you face monsters, Pia-girl?

A lot of the time, the answer was simple 'get raped', but sometimes she had managed to at least gain some advantage from it, or get off easier than she could have. And Natsuki was a mere human, Pia reminded herself. Once, she had let herself be raped by another human. Once, and once only. She had been confused and easily scared then. Afterwards, she had hated herself for her weakness. She had faced monsters able to rip into her mind, dammit! She should be able to handle one human, even a genius.. But what would she do? So frustrating, so humiliating.

"Fine..", Pia said, almost a whisper. Right now she could do very little. She was in the basement, she doubted she could make a run for it. Play along then. Either get it over with, or wait for an opening.

Pia slipped out of her remaining foot ware, tucked them neatly away like instructed, and stood upon the stool. Dainty, bare feet upon the cold wood. Awkward, Pia awaited the next step of the teachers plans, hands hidden behind her back to keep them from fidgeting.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

It was bright so close to the bulb, even with her eyes downcast. It seemed like much less light hit her naked effigy, but that might have just been her eyes adjusting. All around her the scene was dimming. The mannequins faded into lambent ghosts. The loom's wood became faint ochre, then black on black, and finally sank into the gloom out of sight. She wasn't going to fade away though, not with the light buzzing fitfully overhead and her scalp sweating. Her white uniform was neon, and Natsuki's leather was as red as a police siren.

The heat collected on the nap of Pia's neck while the rough, unpadded stool seat impressed its grain into the soles of her feet. All she could do was watch as Natsuki retrieved the heavy bag she'd forced her to carry, positioned it in front of her, and knelt to unzip it. The teeth sounded like a tomcat on the prowl. Yee-ehhrr. Rrr-aawl. An arrogant, throaty noise. Natsuki reached in.

Would she pull a rubbery dildo from the depths of the bag? A cat-o-nine-tails? Handcuffs and rope, candles, and vice-clamps? All those together would not account for the weight Pia remembered the bag having. There was room to accommodate an entire kit of devices for corporal discipline, enough to engage poor Pia for the rest of the night.

Natsuki produced an odd shaped contraption. Pia had to catch her breath when she spied the glint of metal, and the sheer monstrous size of the object. She couldn't even imagine what such a bulky, angular toy might be, or what it would do to her.

Natsuki grinned as she felt the flare of apprehension, tinged by lust, which emanated from Pia in a wave that left her seething with the aftereffects. She held the object into the light.

It was one of the analogue cameras from class.

"Stay still while I take a photo of you Pia." Natsuki told her.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was not sure what she expected of the bag, but restraints were high on the list. As were various toys or devices for punishment. If it had been so.. Pia was not keen to be restrained or whipped, but if Natsuki decided to get down and naughty with her, Pia could probably cope. She had a great stamina when it came to pleasure, possibly at the high end of the human scale, thanks to her inborn gifts and magic training. Pain? Pia was not too keen on that, but she might be able to endure that too, depending on severity.

But it turned out to b a camera. It made some sort of sense, she figured. A strange sort of symmetry. It had begun with photo sessions. Did that mean it would end with one too? Clever, in that case. Symbolic, like a movie or a book where the first and the last part matched, closing a circle. Clever..

Natsuki was frustrating and clever because she was unpredictable, a danger Pia had not foreseen. Some monsters were like that, but often Pia had a good grip of how they operated, what made them tick. Not so with the teacher in front of her.. Or maybe clever was the key here, somehow? Ms. Saika was obviously pretty brilliant in many aspects, and seemed to take special delight in showing of her cunning, keeping her little victim off balance while drawing attention to her own flair and skill.

Pia did not know how to make use of that observation, though. At least not now.

Natsuki had told her to strip, but also to stand still. Deciding the last order took precedence, she remained standing on, looking a bit lost.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Profile YIM

Keeping her balance meant that Pia's posture had to be reserved, though her arms were splayed out slightly, mostly out of an imaginary risk of falling. The stool was stable, and it was only the height and the need for Pia to keep her feet together which made her position seem precarious. Or perhaps it was simply that with the spotlight shining from above she wanted to flee, yet she had nowhere to go.

"Do not blink." Natsuki said, and her camera flashed blindingly.

As Pia endured the sunspots fading out of her vision, Natsuki felt the twinge of confusion that colored Pia's anticipation. So far so good. The camera was supposed to throw the student off the scent somewhat, so to speak. Now to take advantage of that projection she'd elaborately set up.

Natsuki turned the camera toward the mannequin replica of Pia. The naked figure of her.

"Too bad there isn't a Polaroid function." Natsuki mused aloud. "Now then, that should do for contrast."

Another flash occurred, though this time Pia was spared the sunspots. Instead, she saw her own self reflected, as if caught in a blast of lightning, nude and cringing in the light. The afterimage hovered in her vision for a few seconds before shifting to lambent green, then to purple before fading away.

"This should help you gain some perspective Pia. I am going to take photographs of your copy. Once they are developed, I intend on sharing them. Do not worry, I will tell you who each snapshot is meant for."

Natsuki strode into the light, hefting her camera meaningfully as she smiled.

"Normally you can't see yourself as a subject. This will give you some much needed perspective. As I take these photographs you will be able to see how your double is posed and presented, and you may edit that from where you are standing. That is all we will do for the present. But keep in mind, this is an excellent likeness of you. No one will be able to discern from a photograph that the subject is not actually yourself."

Natsuki spun and heel-clicked delicately back into the penumbra of the spotlight.

"These next few photographs are for you Pia." Natsuki announced, and took a quick shot. The faux-Pia remained cringing, vulnerable. Then Natsuki shifted her pose. A few touches to the mannequin's arms and head and she went from reticent to downright lewd. Her fingers curled between her legs and spread her lifelike genitals wide. Her other hand pulled at her lip in a sultry and playful expression. Now her pose was upright, chest out and belly flat. Natsuki took yet another picture.

"You may edit the subject at any time." Natsuki reminded Pia.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

"T-that is enough!", Pia yelled. "Damn you, monster.. It is enough!"

Something was swelling up inside her, something stuck in a half form between rage and despair, something malformed that got stuck in her throat and made her eyes burn. It was like being in school again, maybe hearing a gaggle of girls laughing, turning her head to see what was funny, and seeing them point and laugh at her, not knowing what the joke was, except that it was on her and that she would be hearing it again and again.

She could easily see Ms.Saika in that role now, as one of the girls. She would not be crude, though. She would be sneaky, gaining your confidence, then stabbing you where it hurt the most. And then she would keep doing it until she tired of her game. Smart, sophisticated.. But a bully nonetheless.

Compared to the evils Pia had experienced here on this island, Natsuki was pretty weak sauce. But she was in power here, and she would never let go.

Pia stepped of the stool. The floor was cold underneath her bare feet. She glared at Natsuki. Pia could feel something wet on her cheeks. And then something snapped inside her. She would have expected something like fiery rage, but her anger was far from burning. Rather, it was cold, heavy, a crushing glacier of anger.
Pia had been pushed about a lot. She had been raped, abused, had little prospects of a future. Her remaining shreds of dignity was pretty much all she had left.

She would not let this bitch take that. Whatever happened to her, she would not let her take that. Big mistake, oh overly clever one.. You almost had me, but you went to hard, to fast
This was it. There was no way she would get out of this with her pride intact by her brains, so doing something really stupid would do instead.

Pia grabbed the leg of the stool, stepped forward, and swung, not at Natsuki, but at the doll, as hard as she could, aiming for the head.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

The doll was far too lifelike, recriminating. It stole her image and used it without permission. Pia almost believed the slutty look on its face was really hers. I'm not like that! Pia thought ferociously. I'll kill you, damned thing!

She wanted a solid impact, to feel the stool twist in her hands as the doll caught its momentum. So she kept her arms loose and her grip hard to keep the rebound from jolting her elbows. Basically, she threw the stool at the mannequin's head while keeping hold of it. She figured it would be like smacking a sack of flour, or a sandbag. Instead, the stool nearly carried her off her feet.

The doll's head was dashed apart into gritty chunks that careened, jiggling, across the floor. Pia stumbled into the body and let go. The stool clattered and cracked against the cement. Pia regained her balance, but her mutilated double toppled, bouncing once before its fingers and the ragged remainder of its face set about wiggling absurdly.

It was a much less satisfying murder than Pia had imagined.

Now that she could see inside the hollow body of the mannequin it seemed like a macabre prop, only a façade of rubbery substance around empty air. There was nothing threatening about it anymore, not even any semblance of viscera to cringe at. Just a deflated balloon. Pia looked away from it toward the woman who'd crafted it.

Natsuki had to admit it--she'd definitely surprised her.

"Why the mannequin?" Natsuki asked evenly. She inspected the hollow figure and nudged it with the tip of her shoe. Her sigh was heartfelt. Half a night's artistry was strewn about with the dust of discarded school supplies. "There is film in the camera still. Why not destroy that? Or, you could have crushed my head." She breathed in a long time through her nose and let it out. Then she opened her eyes and smiled, a bit ruefully. "Well, I'm glad you didn't try."

One finger kept the moment on pause while she gathered one of the sheets and draped it solemnly over the broken doll. Then she touched Pia on the shoulder and gave a nod. Back to business. Back into the spotlight. Her leather outfit was like bright nail polish coating her body.

"I suppose you do not enjoy the idea of having your photos distributed around without your say so. Well--" Natsuki raised a hand and shrugged, "--I cannot blame you. The task was supposed to be objectionable, after all. I did not think you would be so strongly opposed though. You can take charge without resorting to such...violence, Pia. You do know that? Really, why did you attack the mannequin? Was it the image of yourself you disliked? Or," Natsuki crossed her arms, "was it that I was in command of it? Either way, the confidence course I had in mind is a solution. You're going to be spending a lot more time in the basement with me Ms. Hov. You can start with an apology for destroying my sculpture."

Natsuki let herself frown.

"I did such a good job on her."

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:22 am
Profile YIM

Pia looked at Natsuki, disbelief in her eyes. An apology? She wanted an apology for acting in this situation?

"You.. you.. want me to say I am sorry?"

Pia sighed, then counted to five in her head.

"Very well. I am sorry that I destroyed Ms.Real Doll here. I am sorry I struck it down when I could, as you have pointed out, have broken your jaw instead. I am sorry, but that is the best apology I can offer at the moment. I suggest you take it."

She had raised and interesting question, though. Why had she chosen the doll. It had never been a question, really. The doll did not just represent Natsuki's leverage over herself, it also suggested objectification. Thus it made a natural target.

The camera would probably have been better, though, Pia had to admit. Still, it was a small target, and Pia's weapon had been unwieldy, so it would probably not have been a tactically wise choice.

Pia did kind of want to hurt Natsuki, though. But Pia was not very violent by nature, and still balked at hurting another human. Besides, if she had put a teacher in the hospital, she suspected she could just change her adress to the basement permanently. It was not quite worth it. Not quite.

"Please quit that.", Pia continued, her voice low and forcibly even. "Quit that confidence thing. I am not stupid enough to believe you, and if you believe it yourself, you are deluded. This is not for my sake, none of it is. This place is made for breaking us down. Maybe you need to make up some sort of elaborate justification for your own sake. That is just sad. You would be less pathetic if you stopped the babble and just got to the point."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

Natsuki rested her hands on her naked hips, unsure which of Pia's remarks she wanted to respond to first. There was the insinuation that Shokushu was designed to subordinate her, which was not only true but also suggested that Pia had already been singled out by the school's visitors. That kind of experience explained Pia's outburst.

Pia's insult begged a response too, but Natsuki knew better than to legitimize it by defending herself. That was just the girl throwing out a jab and watching to see if she flinched. Exercising a bit of violence to dispel a sense of vulnerability. It irked her though, being called pathetic. Not too long ago Pia used to like her! And now, thanks to the crude interference of anonymous alien tourists, she was insulting her. A grimace crossed her face.

But it was the sarcastic apology that Natsuki finally decided to reply to.

"Since, from the tenor of your apology, Pia, it seems we're not bothering to put up pretenses anymore..." Natsuki began.

She stretched, arching her back until her hip bones jutted out and embossed her bright catsuit. Still bent, she reached backward and, with tremendous dexterity, started to unzip herself. Pia could hear the teeth separate distinctly as Natsuki milked the moment. If she was going to get naked why did she have to treat it like a show? It occurred to Pia to push the teacher over. In her precarious position she'd topple painfully.

Just then, a wet tangle fell out of Natsuki's back, splattering like a net full of eels opened onto a deck. Elongated flesh unfurled, slithering, and poured thin slime onto the cement. Visceral and pink as a woman's genitals. They were still connected to Natsuki, extending out of her body. Pia saw them pulse and push against the floor, and as Natsuki straightened the protuberant flesh came with her. Natsuki smiled and gathered the squirming extensions in her arms, whereupon they commenced caressing her body until she was glossy.

"...I suppose I can drop the persona. Mmm." Natsuki caught Pia's expression. "Yes, they're mine. My appendages. There are more besides these too. Shall I...show you everything?"

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

Pia stepped backwards, slowly putting distance between herself and the creature in front of her. Ms.Saika.. still recognizable as herself, yet decidedly changed. The tentacles seemed almost obscenely alive, pink, fresh, like newborn tissue waiting to explore the world after the sudden metamorposis.

Somehow, it had never occured to Pia that Natsuki might be a monster. It was a pretty solid testament to the teacher's social skills, since Pia had grown quite suspicious during her stay on the island. It just proved how she had managed to slip through Pia's mental guards. Even when furious with her, Pia had approached her with the anger she would show a fellow human. Now she faced something different, something else.

Pia fought to control her panic. Part of her wanted to bolt, but she did not, perhaps for the same reason one does not run away from a large predator, triggering it's hunting instincts.
She even stopped pacing backwards. Adrenaline rushed her system. Her senses were working overtime trying to get a handle on the situation. In many ways, she resembled a startled deer realizing it was hunted, and that the next few seconds would determine it's fate.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

It was a remarkable change, all of Pia's latent anger and her tenuous aura of lust suddenly extinguished by Natsuki's revelation. For Natsuki it was like stepping out of comfortable sunlight into a chilly shade. She was unhappy to lose the sensation of ardor she'd been sharing with the girl, but the entire moment had been dashed and she had to totally amend her approach. Right now there was no reason to pretend to be Pia's confidant; as a predator and a villainess she did not need to resort to manipulation. Natsuki flexed her tentacles so that the schoolgirl paralyzed in front of her could hear the abominable strength in those skinless cords of muscle. She reached through space and clusters of additional tentacles sprouted out of the floor and ceiling long enough to move across Pia's vision, swishing like the tails of a hunting cats. It was a kind of boasting, letting Pia know that her appendages were too powerful to fight against, too ubiquitous to escape, and that not even distance or thick walls would protect her from their grasp.

"Do you know, I hate to be called a monster?" Natsuki said. "It's true. I do not mind being described as inhuman, since that is only the truth, but I do dislike being compared to the awful beings roaming across this island. You know the kind I am talking about, don't you Pia? Those largely uncivilized entities, those crass tourists, are forever being called monsters by unfortunate girls like yourself. It is a fitting title for them, but not for someone as refined and beautiful as myself. From now on, I ask that you not use that word to describe me."

The number of tentacles swarming amidst the gloom redoubled, making the shadows appear twisted and alive. There was a sibilance of soft flesh scraping pitted cement. Snakelike undulations produced a constant suggestion of menace, hints of movement arousing the primitive parts of Pia's brain and whispering "Death." It was as if she was immersed in a murky jungle, hearing the abhorrent activities of unseen and unsuspected beasts. Natsuki took three deliberate steps toward, her heels knelling, and Pia retreated the same three steps.

"I'd like us to be amiable with each other, lover. I wanted to play with you; you're so fascinating! I can actually feel your desire my beauty! I had to try to discover why, or at least explore the variations of your sensibility... experience the spectrum of your libido. I thought I would teach you something useful in exchange." Natsuki dropped her gaze ruefully. "Since you asked, I will be direct. I have tasks for you, lessons, games, however you want to frame it. I do not intend to be harsh. Our rendezvous here ought to be pleasant for you if you can make an effort to be willing, or at least compliant. Speak if you understand me Pia."

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:26 am
Profile YIM

Pia was not quite able to determine if Natsuki was truly horrible, or if she possessed some sort of strange, predatory beauty of her own. Perhaps both. Maybe the venus flytrap still keeps it's attraction to the fly, even as it realizes the green maw is about to close. Predators do have a certain elegance to them. Surely, Natsuki seemed to ooze her usual elegance and self assured sex appeal, gracefully closing in on Pia on her stilettos, reacting to Pia's evasive movements like a dancer reacting to rehearsed steps. The presence of those abominable things, moving obscenely like serpents, glistening in ways suggesting more tender organs..

Both clits and cobra's have hoods, Pia's brain uselessly informed her, framing the subconscious connection in words.

Pia struggled to speak, her instincts at the forefront of her mind. Een when she opened her mouth, her body was not still. Slow, measured movements, bare feet tiptoeing across the floor, like she both wanted to run, but did not want to trigger any hunting instincts.

"I.. I understand. What do you want?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Profile YIM

"First of all..." Natsuki crooned, and drifted nearer. Pia heard the metallic ringing of her heels twice, then the sensuous, menacing woman was eye to eye with her. Their noses almost touched. Natsuki mouth was dewy, and Pia could feel the hot emanation of her breath coalescing on her own lips and invading her lungs. It smelled uncommonly sweet, as if she'd perfumed her tongue. Not long ago they'd shared their breath willingly, and Natsuki's had been just as sweet and vitalizing as it was now, except for this time the energy thrumming through Pia's breastbone made her fearful. The two of them were so close if it had been a shot in a movie the audience would hush in expectation of a kiss. Instead, there was only the hush.

Until Pia swallowed and asked "What?"

"I was deciding." Natsuki smiled. "Why not choose the simple thing? You still haven't undressed for me Pia, you nymph."

A tentacle wrenched the lamp sideways and the spotbeam sizzled across Pia's skin where her uniform left her uncovered. Her neck sweated, her face felt flush, and she had to close her eyes until the inside of her eyelids turned a dimmer shade of red. It reduced the pain as she opened them, but she still winced slightly, and her vision was watery.

"I will watch you right here."

As Pia battled her fear she heard a wooden clack, and a sibilant scraping. In outline she could see the loom. The old relic was shivering and alive. The shuttle lurched fitfully before beginning to oscillate steadily over the stretched threads, creating a hiss as it rasped over them. Pia's back tightened as the museum piece accelerated its pace. Swish, clack! Swish, clack! The noise became frenetic, surpassing mechanical speed, becoming a violent, simplistic music. Natsuki licked her lips.

"Do not worry yourself. I am only weaving you new clothes to wear." Natsuki explained, and smiled. Her eyeteeth were as sharp as a vampire's, glowing pale in the radiance reflected off Pia's skin.

Sun May 24, 2015 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

The air between them felt like it was crackling with unseen energy, like the tension was enough to generate static electricity. They were so close, only a minor movement from touching. Pia felt fear, anticipation, and something akin to erotic tension. She knew she was going to be used, used for sexual pleasure, but she did not know how. The thought scared her, but also held some involuntary eroticism. She could only hope it would be more pleasurable than painful, or that if it resulted in a rough coupling, it would be sufficient to drive her past the point of care and into sweet oblivion, as sometimes happened.

Pia knew she had very little choice but to strip. The alternative was simply to have her uniform torn off. So close, she had very little chance of escaping the tentacles.

The loom began to clack, a little rhythmic singsong of wooden sounds. Pia almost jumped out of her skin. It was completely unexpected, and eerie like a haunted house. She could not see how it was operated, seemingly it moved on it's own. There could be some mechanism there, or perhaps a tentacle operated it. Or perhaps Natsuki had other abilities, such as telekinesis. New clothes? That part puzzled Pia.

Slowly, Pia began to peel of her top, revealing a nice, pale blue bra with tiny flowers in yellow.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 24, 2015 9:49 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next