View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria) 

Post Re: Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria)
This was the third time Suichi's fears got into a new level. The girl, even after overcoming those fears in the last minutes, this time it was too much. What she heard left her frozen again, she couldn't think anymore, Lujuria carved in her mind deep enough to even recognize her fear for electricity!

The taunt seemed to work perfectly now, Suichi gave up. She was completly defenseless, all she hoped for was that Lujuria was telling the truth in releasing her soon if she cooperated.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am

Smirking, the monster only grew more and more arrogant in his domain.

"That's right, baby." Lujuria purred as he ignored the fact that the student had given him no verbal answer to his ultimatum. That in itself was as much an answer as one spoken aloud, anyway. The monster merely stayed where he was, in silence, as he soaked up the student's irrational fears and desperate hopes.

"Since you've made your choice, little girl, let's get back to where we were. Behave yourself and listen to me, and I'll keep my promise and let you go."

The monster smirked again, a clawed finger digging in between her skin and the swimsuit, pulling it so that one of Suichi's breasts ended up being vulnerable before the Proctor. With that, the creature's hand began groping the girl's mound roughly, savoring her flesh only for his pleasure. It was then that the monster leaned his head down until his lips were pressed against Suichi's ear, his voice purring and soft as opposed to the cruel and hard tone he had used. "Put your legs around my waist... Now.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 am

Suichi hesitated for a moment before obeying, but she had already made up a decision.
And soon the girl's legs were around the Proctor, but she was still scared and her legs were weak, so she just put her legs around him but with no force applied.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3