View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria) 

Post Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria)
Use it for what it was made.
Suichi woke up early like always, grabbed her swimsuit and uniform, got dressed and left her room, heading to take her breakfast and then to classes. That afternoon there was an earthquake simulacrum on the school, Suichi fell down in the commotion of leaving the building and got out last, she was then issued to act as an injured student to test the reaction time of the ambulance. She was told to lie down as the medic came to examine her.
As they unbuttoned her blouse they found out she was wearing a swimsuit, they didn’t matter at that moment, and since it was supposed to be an emergency they just cut it to check her for injuries.

Suichi was sad about her swimsuit being cut, she had lots of them but still, she was so in fond of them it saddened her to see it cut. Later that night she received an email from one Prefect, first thanking her for her participation in the simulacrum, and second for being called to the Prefect’s office at first time next day because she was found violating one of the SHS rules. Suichi was shocked, what could she have done? There had to be a misunderstanding. By that time Suichi actually ignored she couldn’t walk around the school in her swimsuit under. She had read rumors about punishments done to the students and the idea worried her. She couldn’t sleep that night.
Next day Suichi, after arguing for half an hour with the Prefect, was following her to the basement, where she was told her punishment would take place.
All the argue was still in her mind, she wasn’t aware of that rule, but instead the Prefect told her that pretending ignorance to avoid punishment would only add oil to the fire. At least in that the Prefect was right, and Suichi was smart enough to accept it and face the punishment, what could go wrong anyway?

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 am

Post Re: Use it for what it was designed
It was nice to be back.

That was for sure. It had been a while since he had been in one of the Basement's rooms. Ever since the change he had gone through, he had preoccupied himself with fucking students wherever he found them or revisiting past victims. It hadn't occurred to him that he could have returned here as well. To be a proctor once more...

Yes, what could be more fun than to discipline a troublesome student?

Smirking, the monster relaxed on his seat, feeling relaxed as if he was once again in his natural habitat, his true domain. All around him, various sex toys and devices could be found lying at their proper niches along the shelves on the walls, the comforting desk in front of him, with the usual toys and lubricants in their drawers, prepared for use. Yes, it was nice to be back. If anything, it was the one place he belonged in more than ever, with his new abilities and powers.

Lujuria stared up as the door opened, a Perfect bringing in a student for him to punish and enjoy.

As he listened to the Perfect telling the girl that she would be back for her once the Proctor was done with her, making it clear that there was no specific time for the detention to end. Yes, she would be staying here until the monster was satisfied. That had always been the rule with Luju before, and so Lujuria would take on the same rule. No necessary changes needed at all.

When the Perfect left, the monster stared at Suichi.

"Well, well. We're in trouble, aren't we?"

The poor girl would never know just how big a trouble she had gotten herself into.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 am

Post Re: Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria)
Suichi was waiting at the threshold of the dark room, while the Prefect talked with a strange man. When the Prefect left and closed the door, Suichi crossed looks with the man. A single look at his eyes made Suichi’s heart froze. They were deep red, in a way she had never seen before. The girl quickly tried to forget about those eyes, and started looking at the room, while she asked “This is quite a fun office sir”. The girl said clumsily, as she looked at the different devices on the room, some of them she could not even tell what they were designed for.
In Suichi’s mind the punishment she was going to receive was hearing a sermon from that man, or helping him clean that room, or something mundane like that. She was not worried yet.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 am

Smirking, the monster only stared at the girl.

It was an interesting response, what the girl had said. Not necessarily something any other of his victims would have said at first. But they had been girls who had experienced the horrors of the Island long enough to grow somewhat jaded. They had also recognized all the toys as well, not missing the fact that they were all meant for the nubile bodies of female students. A most interesting start so far for his first day back in the role of a Proctor, indeed.

Not wishing to reveal his ability to read minds right off the bat, the bastard opted to remain silent for now, merely fine with staring at the student, allowing the tension to grow and for her to become uncomfortable.

The brat wasn't worried yet. So he would wait until doubts and concerns began to fester within her thoughts.

Once he was satisfied enough time had gone by, the monster finally spoke. She was completely defenseless. She had not even the vaguest idea of what would happen, of what he would do to her. She wasn't even considering the fact that she would be physically punished. Well, such foolishness only merited a very special sort of punishment. He would certainly enjoy seeing her cry and scream. He'd definitely be doing his best to break the silly girl down into a pathetic plaything for his own pleasure.

"Strip your clothes off. You're here because you didn't respect the dress code. Therefore, I want you to take your clothes off now. I believe you're here because you were caught wearing a swimsuit outside the pool area, so if you have one on... Leave it on."

The monster only smiled, before adding something in a tone that left little room for argument, as if she refused, then he would certainly tear her clothes away. It was a tone that promised violence.

"Now."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:06 am

When Suichi heard the order, she didn’t know what to do, she was just trying to buy some time by looking around, but the direct order took her by surprise, also, she didn’t want to look at the man.
When she heard the “Now” part in that tone, she reacted and proceeded to untie her shoes to take them off, followed by her socks, blouse and skirt. She was in doubt about the kind of punishment she would receive, but still, she didn’t want to ask. After a few seconds she was standing there in her lovely black swimsuit, she didn’t feel too ashamed, back in her home on sunny days she would stay the whole day in her swimsuit, and she even went out to the store to buy stuff like that. Even though that would be her limit, any other order like that she would assume it as sexual harassment and she would just leave the room and report it. How foolish she was…

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 am

Pleased with the student's obedience, Lujuria merely watched in silence.

As far as he had been told, this student in particular had always been well-behaved and hadn't really caused any trouble, apart from the violation of the dress code. And that was rather tame as rules went, the monster decided. Still, rules are rules, and violations are violations. The student had violated the rules, and the rules now demanded that she be violated in turn. That was something Lujuria wasn't opposed to, at all.

Instead, he merely stared as the girl stripped, eyes examining the curves and contours of her body, even with the black swimsuit on. He only smirked. He would certainly make her wish she hadn't been caught with one on. "Very good. Now, allow me to lay down the rules."

The monster got off his chair, presenting himself to the student. Wearing his usual belt, covered in buckle straps and chains, along with the black boots and the usual tight t-shirt, he looked nothing like a detention proctor. If anything, the punk rocker-lookalike was quite out of place, especially with the blue/blond hair and all the piercings. He was in fact the sort of person you would have expected to be standing where Suichi was standing and be punished instead.

Crossing his arms over the t-shirt that had a picture of a stripping pole on it, along with the words I support single moms! plastered across it, the monster smirked at Suichi.

"Down here, I make the rules. Down here, I'm God." It was the very same speech Luju had given, and nothing else had changed hence Lujuria would be using it as well. "You will be staying here for as long as I deem necessary. The door behind you has already been locked by the Perfect. Behave and obey me, you will be rewarded. Resist and defy me, you will be punished. And, young lady? There are no rules for me. I have special dispension to do as I wish to you. In other words, I have license to torture you, and there is nothing you can do about it. The administration will not care if you don't like it. No other student will believe you either. I'm sure you heard all the stories about the Basement and thought they were only rumors?"

The monster smirked, a sadistic and cruel one. The joke was on her.

"They weren't rumors. Go ahead, try the door. It won't open no matter what you do."

And already, he was prepared to punish her if she did that.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:46 am

Suichi's face starting showing hints of fear. She remembered when another student told her about her experience in the basement, she seemed very scared. Was that man speaking the truth?

Deep inside her mind the poor girl still had the hope all this could be a bad joke, all this act could even be the punishment, she thougth she got the message.

"Ok sir, you really scared me, but it's ok, i will follow the dressing code from now on, now... if you allow me, i'll be taking my clothes and returning to class"

And Suichi picked up her clothes, not wanting to be there anymore just headed to the door and tried to open it. To her surprise it was actually locked. The girl turned just to see the man approaching her; she turned to the door again and started to hit it. "Help!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed filled now completly with fear.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:56 am

The monster chuckled.

This was just too amusing, really. Not only seeing the slight fear growing on her face but to read her thoughts and glimpse at her memories. Now she was beginning to realize the truth, even if she kept on denying that. No matter. The truth would keep on marching. And once she accepted that, the truth would also be raping her as well. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Such was life here on the Island.

Lujuria only smiled as the girl desperately hoped that it was all only a joke, just a nightmare she could wake up from. She even had the gall to believe that it was enough punishment for her. Such arrogance... Only Lujuria was deserving of that sort of arrogance. He merely remained quiet as Suichi spoke, entertained by her fearful words. What a silly promise to be making, just because of a little speech. She hadn't learned true fear yet. She hadn't learned proper discipline yet. Instead, he watched as she tried to leave, discovering that the door was indeed locked after all, just as he had promised. Sighing, the monster began moving around the desk and approached her. And it was then that she lost her head, screaming for help.

Well, that was quick.

An arm quickly slid around the girl's neck, pulling her back against the monster's chest. Then the monster spoke in the same tone he had used before, the menacing one. "Shut the fuck up."

Chucking now, Lujuria forced her away from the door and pushed her back into the middle of the room, with only the desk behind her. Staring at her, the monster began advancing on her again. "A bad girl like you... If you can't be responsible and behave like an adult instead of wearing swumsuits like some little brat, then I'll just have to treat you like a child.

The monster then smirked. "How about a little spanking?"

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 am

Suichi could no longer avoid looking at the man. His appareance also inspired terror, he may easily pass as a delincuent of some kind, and the voice with he was talking to her was stunning.
While being pushed back into the room she let her uniform fall over the place, Suichi was coughing from the grip she just had on her neck, her eyes wide open looked at the man who just had, in a small scale, phisically hurted her. That shouldn't be allowable. "What kind of punishment was this? I'm at a modern school not in some feudal era castle" she thought, while taking a step back, only to hit the desk Lujuria was from the begining.
Lujuria's last words echoed on Suichi's mind...
"You are going to spank me!? Not even my dad had done that to me, i won't allow you to" She said in defiance, even though she knew that he could easily force her so she started to look for anything around she could use to defend herself.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 am

The monster only chuckled.

"Modern university or not, we take the rules here seriously. They're absolute, my dear. And when you break them, you're spitting on the entire school. This isn't just a place to teach you girls things, it's also a place to teach you how to become a proper woman..." Lujuria shrugged as he held his arms out, as if daring her to do what she was thinking about doing. But she had spoken back to him, hadn't she? That too couldn't be tolerated.

So instead of allowing her the choice of fighting back, the monster instead snapped his arm across, his hand slapping against the student's cheek. It hadn't been hard enough to actually hurt her, but the shock value would be much greater for it wasn't just him hurting her on a small scale.

It was a sign of actual physical force.

Not even allowing her any chance to flee, the monster advanced onto her even faster, forcing her back against the desk again and grabbed one of her wrists in his hand. "And I told you beforehand... If you behave, I'll reward you. If you misbehave, I'll punish you. One of my rules is, no talking back to me!"

With that, Lujuria forced the girl around until she was facing the desk and pushed until her chest was mashed against the hard surface, his hand pressed down on her back. With his strength keeping the girl down, the monster took the opportunity to stare down at her behind, snug in the black swimsuit. Yes, he would certainly be having fun with her. And in a way, it was strangely more exciting to toy with someone dressed in only a swimsuit, their flesh barely within reach but kept away by the thin barrier of cloth.

It was then that Suichi would feel the monster's free hand landing down on her ass, spanking her hard as he had promised. And he didn't just leave it at that. Instead, Lujuria began spanking the student again and again, ignoring her cries and struggles as he kept on spanking the student like a child.

Show someone enough pain and they'll do anything to stop it. That was a basic formula for disciplining students.

One that he had grown to enjoy and used quite often.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 am

The slap took Suichi by surprise, and before she could react she found herself laying down, her breasts mashed against the desk caused her some discomfort and her cheek was red and itching. She was trying to get up “Let me g…. Ouch!”
The first spank on her ass made her scream, she was trying to break free from the strong hold he had on her back, but everything was futile. She even tried to kick him but in her position little could her legs do.
Each spank felt heavier than the previous one, after several spanks Suichi was already crying, yelling at Lujuria to stop with no results. Tears of pain and impotence were flowing through her pretty eyes as she, in some level, understood what she had to do.
“Forgive me please! I’ll do as you want! This hurts too much” she said crying.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 am

The monster only laughed at the student's desperate plea, knowing that it was only an attempt to get him to stop.

But sometimes, the devil you knew was far better than the one you didn't. And he would show her this simple truth. For now, though, the spanking stopped. He hadn't really given her as much as he'd have liked, not wanting to stop until those cheeks of her were so reddened but... Why bother when she was so willing to do anything just to stop the spanking? Beside, he could always enjoy some more later on.

For now, though, Lujuria merely lifted his hand off her back and slid it under her stomach, pulling her gently away from the hard surface of the desk. "I'll forgive you for now, baby."

With that, the monster held her against his chest again, his face perched down on her shoulder. "But remember this... If you break my rules again, I will just punish you again. And believe me, every time you break the rules, the punishment will get worse and worse. The spanking you just had? That will be a happy memory in comparison to some of the shit I will put you through. Understand?"

Not waiting for an answer, the monster smirked as he slid his free hand down over her body until it hovered over her cunt, fingers rubbing against her womanhood through the fabric, applying some pressure on top of the sensitive pearl hidden between those lips of her.

"Spread your legs wider now..."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 am

Suichi wasn't rebellious in nature, but she wasn't used to obey orders blindly, at least not until that day.
She was relieved that the spanking had stopped, even though her ass still was in itching pain. Suichi understood she had no other option than to obey that strange person, but as he slid his hand over her cunt, as a natural reaction she raised a hand to slap him in the face yelling at him “What are you d…..”…

Suichi met those red eyes again and became frozen, the words she heard moments ago echoed in her head again <<every time you break the rules, the punishment will get worse and worse>>. Her hand raised in the air was slowly lowered, and she just lowered her head closed her eyes and muffled “Sorry sir”.

Afterwards she reluctantly opened her legs as ordered while biting her lips. She hoped not to react like that again; she may not control herself in time earning a worse punishment. Even now, she was scared that the Proctor did something to her for that close disobey.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Things grew tense as the girl had raised her hand, out of natural reaction.

With all of his powers, he could tell that she had been intending to slap him, even as she suddenly thought about it and held herself back. Yes, just a little bit of pain could curb most rebellious thoughts. The monster only smirked in arrogance as he stared back at Suichi, 'hearing' what he had said only recently echo through her thoughts. The smirk grew wider as the hand went down slowly.

At the sight of the girl's head lowering and her eyes closed, the monster listened to a muffled apology and only chuckled. "Smart move. If you had done that, then I would have tore this thing off and raped you right here."

Yes, let a little bit of fear stew in her. It would make the flavor even more delicious.

With the legs wider apart, the proctor began rubbing against her cunt even harder, sliding up and down firmly while a finger pressed in hard on the slit. With his other arm that had been resting around her stomach, he moved his free hand up and began groping a covered breast, showing no tenderness. Even now, Lujuria could taste the fear of further punishment just for the mere act of raising a hand to him. It amused him but he saw no point in punishing the girl when she had done nothing to really merit it. But then again...

There were more than just physical punishment. The demon smirked as he leaned his face against the girl's cheek, as if forcing her to confront him and understand that there was no running away from him.

"Well, why don't you thank me for feeling you up like a fucking slut instead of punishing you some more."

A soft laugh escaped his lips as he teased her body even more roughly.

"Or did you want me to use a paddle on you instead?"

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Suichi only could bite her lips as Lujuria molested her in between her tights while low moans escaped from her mouth.

When he grabbed her breast Suichi closed her eyes again, she couldn't stand the sight of a man toying with her like if she was a slut, and after that thought Lujuria asked to thank him.

Her ass were still itching, she was being sexually molested and he wanted to thank him?

"Why should i thank you?, i'm actually feeling like a slut and I DON'T LIKE IT, can you let me go.... please...?" Her voice failed her at the end with more cries coming out.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next