View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria) 

Post Re: Use it for what it was designed (for Lujuria)
The monster only laughed harder.

"Why should you thank me? Well, maybe it's for no better reason than because I fucking said so..." Lujuria growled at the girl, the hand that had been groping her breast suddenly stopping in order to capture the fabric covered nipple in between his finger and thumb. "And I said to not talk back to me!" The monster smirked cruelly as he pinched the nipple roughly, tugging on it forcefully.

"Let's get something straight, baby. You're stuck here until I decide you've been punished enough. If I were you, I would fucking behave and not piss the proctor off. Because, as it is, you're just making me angry enough to keep you here all day and all night."

The pinching and tugging soon stopped but the monster then hooked his fingers into the girl's swimsuit, pulling it to the side and allowing him access to her cunt. She could now feel those fingers touching her skin, and in an instant, they soon plunged into her tight hole.

"So... Thank me for touching you, and say it like you fucking mean it."

The monster kept his hand pumping in and out of Suichi's pussy, the action hard and fast instead of being anywhere near gentle. If anything, he was living up to his promise of being cruel whenever necessary and kind whenever she behaved. It was just a pity the girl had yet to learn how to behave properly. But he would certainly teach her, no matter how long it took or what he had to do. Yes, he certainly would go out of his way just to teach the brat.

"Say it and maybe I won't make you suck on my cock."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:47 pm

"You say it like if it were easy damn you" Suichi thought, too scared to say that.

As he started to invade her inners, she started trashing like trying to break free, but with no avail.

"Thank you sir for making me feel like a slut" She said shyly, her words were slightly cut from the movement she was forced to do, but it sounded like a sincere thank.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 pm

The monster only seemed to laugh even louder, even as he kept on molesting the student.

Even to his ears, the words had sounded sincere enough, but then again just about anything could if it came from fear. Smirking, Lujuria kept on pumping his fingers into the girl's cunt for a few moments longer before withdrawing from her, his hand moving up. It was then that the monster allowed those fingers to slide into his mouth, sucking on them for a moment before releasing them. And with a purring voice, the bastard taunted Suichi on some. "What'd ya know? You taste fuckin' good for a slut."

But even then, there was still punishment coming all the same. Not for just trying to struggle either.

No, it would be for something worse than what the girl was expecting.

Backing away slightly, the monster grabbed at the girl's arm and pulled her around until she was facing her and with his hand, he pushed her chin up until she could do nothing but stare up at him.

"I'm afraid that I still have to discipline you some more... When I said no talking back to me, that includes thoughts too. Thinking shit like 'damn you' is just asking for me to punish you." Lujuria grinned at her, his cruelty and sadistic tendencies coming out even more clearly. "That's right, baby. I fuckin' read thoughts too. There's no place safe for you here, and that includes your own mind."

With that, the monster unzipped his pants, and brought out his cock, already hard with arousal.

And then it seemed to feel as if there was something tingling within the girl's mind, as if someone was clawing into it. And the same, cruel tone flowed through her thoughts, the monster's mouth not even opening up in the slightest bit.

'Get on your knees and fucking suck like the whore you are.'

Lujuria only smirked before adding,

"Now."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:21 pm

"........." Suichi could not articulate any word, and her mind was blank, she just heard him but directly in her mind, she didn't see him speak, and also there was, he could read her mind? She could find no logical answer, all she knew was that if she didn't do what was ordered to, it could get worse.

She got on her knees and introduced the already erect member in her mouth. She was trying to do as he said, but controlling her own thoughts, that would be hard, before realizing, she was thinking about biting the man's member with all her strength, and was considering what could be the worst that could happen to her. Right after she raised her gaze with her mouth still busy to meet with Lujuria's eyes who clearly "heard" that last idea of hers...

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Lujuria smirked as he watched the girl.

It was most amusing and entertaining to see someone so at loss for words, unable to think of anything. It was as if someone had been thinking of the very worst thing, and then was introduced to something far more terrible. Yes, it was always rewarding to see an illusion shattered, the mind awakened to true fear.

The monster chuckled as he watched the student drop to her knees wordlessly, her lips closing around the hard shaft, doing as he had told her to do. Even if it was out of fear, or perhaps because it was out of fear, the monster found it pleasing enough and saw no need to give her any further orders. Even then, he didn't miss the thought that had flitted through her mind, his consciousness snatching at it like the jaws of a vicious mastiff. Still, as shocked as she had been by the revelation, Lujuria couldn't fault her for not being able to handle her thoughts. They were quite slippery things after all, these thoughts...

All the same, it still required some sort of response.

His hand cupping the girl's cheek as to stop her sucking for a moment so she could pay him the proper amount of attention, the monster stared down at her, no longer smirking. "Try it, and you will be finding out just how hard it is to eat with your jaws wired shut. But... I'll allow you one opportunity here, babe. If you do a good job, a very good job at that, of sucking me off, then I won't punish you for thinking shit like that. Do it poorly, and I'll smack you around until you can't even move."

With that, the hand fell away so she could continue. "And keep looking at me like that, just like a fucking slut. " It was then his hand moved to the back of Suichi's head, fingers running through the hair and gripping the back of her head, pushing her down onto his cock a bit more.

"Use your tongue more."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Suichi didn’t had any experience at dick sucking, she had no idea how to do it good, and that worried her, all she did was just suck more and more, harder and faster, with no use of her tongue of her lips.

On the other hand, she didn’t dare to take her look from Lujuria’s face, her frightened eyes looking up and her mouth filled with a dick, actually gave her a cute look. She felt miserable for being toyed like that, although she was not actually naked, the lost of her mind’s privacy made her feel mentally naked. She wanted to leave the detention room, and for that she would have to endure anything Lujuria would want to do with her.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm

The monster remained silent for a time, allowing the student to suck on his cock. He could feel her unease and inexperience, but the effort she made in making up for that more than compensated for it. If anything, thanks to the part of his sister that he had absorbed, Lujuria was beginning to have more and more of a thing for the inexperienced and the innocent.

If only to dirty and shame them. Keeping his hand on the back of Suichi's head, Lujuria made sure she would keep on working at it, not allowing the girl any opportunity to back out of it whatsoever.

Fortunately for her, she wouldn't have to go much longer.

Unfortunately for her, this meant that the monster had worse ideas in mind for her.

Smirking, Lujuria allowed his hand to slide away and stared back down at her. "Enough for now." With that, the monster pulled away, taking the cock out of the girl's mouth and leaned down to close his hands around her sides, dragging her back up onto her feet. With only a sadistic smile, he then used his strength to lift her up enough to allow the girl's bottom to slide onto the hard surface of the desk, until she could sit on her own. "You got it wet enough. Now, it's time for me to punish you for wearing swimsuits outside the swimming pool!"

Forcing her legs open, Lujuria only grinned as he stepped in even closer, forcing the swimsuit out of the way of her cunt and bringing the tip of the hard shaft to the entrance. Ignoring any cries or fuss she might make, the monster closed his hands over her waist and held Suichi in place as he began sliding into her pussy, filling her as much as he could in a single stroke.

"So... Beg me then. Beg me to fuck you."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Suichi had already forgotten where she was, she lost the sense of being at the school, even of being a student, she felt like in a nightmare, where all that matter what the experience she was having.
As Lujuria penetrated her Suichi started to yell again “NOOOOOOOOOO”, as she tightened her inner lips like if that would stop the invasion she was receiving, and ignorant that doing so would only bring more pain. Good for her the phallus was wet with her own saliva or else it could have been much worse.

And there she was again, being asked to talk like a bitch, she just yelled “FUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!......” as a expression of pain and hatred, and added a low “… me”. She didn’t think it would trick Lujuria but it was all she could do, she wasn’t in conditions of saying that sincerely yet.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

It wasn't really enough to even trick another human.

But all the same, it was too much to ask for from the student this early on. No, he'd allow her to suffer some more before allowing the student to enjoy pleasure. After all, when it came to matters of punishment, the monster took this sort of responsibility quite seriously. After all, the Basement was where he belonged, the one place that felt like home to him.

The one place that absolutely demanded respect from all who wandered into its darkness. Anyone who didn't show the proper amount of respect was, plainly speaking, to be punished until they had learned the proper respect for it.

Like this student, Suichi.

The monster only smirked. He couldn't really fault her either. Hatred was good. Hatred fueled ambition. Hatred made one strong. Hatred destroys everything else. In a way, where he couldn't stomach love, he could most certainly gorge himself upon hatred. In a way, hatred was desire twisted beyond recognition. Well, when it came to that... He would take all the hatred she could throw at him, all the hatred the students could hurl at him, until he could do naught else but choke on it.

Only damn way to live, after all.

"Now, now... If you don't say it like you mean it, I'm just going to be rough on you. Be a good girl and say it like you mean it, then I'll be gentle." As if to make his point, the monster began pumping his cock into her, pushing as much into the student's cunt as he could forcefully, before withdrawing... Only to stab back into Suichi once again, giving her no time to get used to him.

Punishment, this was what it was.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Suichi was gasping for air after her scream, and she was asked to speak again. Suichi’s eyes, filled with hatred and a few tears just said in the same tone “FUUUUUUUCK…” and after a small hesitation she continued “YOU!!!! LET ME GO NOW!!!” And she tried with all her strength to free herself, even her pussy tightened a little more.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Sighing, Lujuria only stared back at Suichi.

"Really now, baby. You shouldn't speak to me in that tone. You're supposed to respect your elders, after all." The monster smirked as he pushed Suichi back a bit more, enough to allow him to climb onto the desk as well, his knees keeping her pinned down and a hand on her shoulder forcing the student back against the hard surface of the desk against her will.

It didn't stop there, for that hand soon moved elsewhere and soon closed around the girl's throat, a firm grip but not enough to cut off her air. Lujuria only stared at her, his gaze more intense now.

"But all the same, if it's punishment you want, it's punishment you'll get. For disrespecting me and telling me what to do..."

The monster smirked as his hand moved away from her throat and instead closed over a breast, fingers capturing her nipple in between them and pinching down on her hard, not stopping any time soon as he began fucking her body savagely, hips bucking hard against the student's thighs. This time, he'd ignore her plight, ignore any cries and screams she put up, and simply rape her body, pure and simple.

The silly brat would have to learn respect, after all.

If not for the basement, then surely...

For him.

Last edited by Forny on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Suichi’s eyes grew big as her throat was squeezed, her gaze changed quickly from hatred to a pitiful and hapless look. Soon she could breathe again only to have her breast squeezed by the same hand. “Awwwwww” she yelled even before recovering enough air as Lujuria started a tougher rape on her body.

Since her legs were free she was trying to raise herself up but the table was a little wet from all her sweat, and her feet were slipping on it.

“What can I do?” she thought, she knew she was going to get raped anyway, sooner or later more harm would come to her on that damned basement, at least now she had conserved her dignity by not following the man’s game. The pain on her ass had eased a little and compared with the rape, the spank was the lesser evil. She decided she would just try to endure her punishment, after all according to the rules she had earned it.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 am

The monster only smirked down at his victim.

There was nothing she could do, not when he was as powerful as he was now. And he had no plan of leaving it at that. Instead, the bastard decided on rubbing it in even more for her, anything to drive her further into despair. Had she forgotten his ability to read minds already? In any case, it was time to remind her of that.

"There's nothing you can do at all."

Well, that wasn't exactly true. "Except for behaving yourself. I told you, didn't I? Misbehave, and I'll make you scream. Behave, and you'll be rewarded." But he didn't just leave it at this. It was as if by not doing as he had told her to do had made her feel better somehow. Well, that could be rectified. The monster released her nipple from his fingers and snapped them, not really needing to, allowing his powers to flow at last.

Already, the student's pussy began to tighten up even more, as if it was gripping at the thick shaft inside her, hungry for more. Intense heat began flowing through her entire body, the power of lust invading her.

He'd make her beg for it, even if he had to use his powers to coerce her into it.

"Unfortunately for you, reading minds is not all I can do. I can make your body do anything I want, with just the snap of my fingers." A small lie, but for the most part, he had spoken the truth. "You think you're proud that you didn't do what I said? Well, soon... Your body is going to be begging me to rape you harder, whenever you want me to or not."

Yup. Everyone was powerless before him.

Everyone.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am

"You seem to call that fatty dick of yours a reward, if that's it i don't want any rew...... AAAAAAAHHHHHH" Suichi was replying to the being obedient options, when suddenly after a snap of the man's fingers, her insides became very hot and the member inside her started to feel different.

The sudden change in her body took Suichi by surprise, she had no idea of what and why had happened, but after the little explanation her fears reached a new level. Was no end to that nightmare? Suichi had already given up the resistance of her body in order to keep her dignity intact, but now that hope was shattered, the heat she had recently felt made her realize what was that man capable of doing, and she knew that she was going to lose, shw wasn't even sure if she could fight back in any way.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 am

The monster only chuckled. "Fatty dick? How quaint."

With that he leaned in even closer to the girl, coming face to face. "But let's get something straight, Suichi. It doesn't matter what you can think of. The second you do, I'll already know about it. You don't have the strength to even give me a hard time. And even if you did, one little snap and your body is just like a puppet, dancing along to my strings. As long as you're here, you're in my world." Lujuria only smirked, as if triumphant already, and in a way, he had won from the very beginning anyway.

Still, all the same, there could still be fun to be had in crushing any hopes the girl might have. "As long as you're here, your body, your mind, your soul... They all belong to me. And believe me, I won't let you leave until I'm satisfied. Resisting me is only going to prolong your stay. If they allow punishment and torture here... You can bet your ass that they don't care how long we take!"

And just a little more, just to make his point. "Play along, little girl, and you get to leave early. All you have to do is be a good little slut and do what I tell you to do. Or it's only going to get even worse."

Then, to prove it, the monster grinned as he tapped a finger against her forehead. "I don't just read thoughts. I can read emotions. I can read everything in that little mind of yours... Including your fears. You know, we have a wonderful sex toy somewhere here. It uses... electricity." The monster only smirked even more, gloating in his powers and his supposed superiority. "What will it be? Do I have to keep you here for days and punish you in every way conceivable? It wouldn't take me long to break that mind of yours and turn you into nothing but a frightened little pet... Or are you going t behave yourself and obey me?"

The monster then backed away slightly, his movements stopped, as he waited for the girl's decision to his ultimatum.

"Choose now."

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next