View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 From Beneath You... (For Elizia) 

Post Re: From Beneath You... (For Elizia)
Elizia narrowed her eyes slightly as Bell got closer to the door, but beneath her smile widened. Trapping girls was no hard task, but she couldn't blame her for trying the only exit she had. Too bad she had already taken care of her escape route. She remained silent as the student talked, showing no concern or reaction to her excuse not even when she tried to open the door. Bell would find that it was locked, the knob just wouldn't turn.

"I'm afraid you can't leave, Bell," she started, her voice sounding more in charge this time. "You just don't wander into the basement and hope to get out just like that. You came into this place and now have to go through what everyone else has to when they come here. You possibly won't make it in time for your class tomorrow, but don't worry; once they send you here again for skipping it, I'll be here to punish you for that."

As she talked, the machine torturing the black haired girl's sex moved away a bit before it disappeared into a hole in the ground and it closed as it let the way between her and Bell free. Nothing but a vision in her mind, it was only Elizia's imagination that little by little hunted the student's psyche. She liked the manners Bell showed, even if forced so she wouldn't be caught by the goddess, but at least she didn't act so violent or chaotically as others. The girl in the chair, without the machine, suffered an agony due to her lust and frustration. Bell would be able to see her womanhood clearly if she turned before it was covered by her hand in an attempt to quench her fire. But the look in the fake girl penetrated the wandering student with a lust and need so clear. Tendrils black as night lashed and caught Bell's hands and hands, preventing her from moving at all, and instead forced her to turn towards the imprisoned girl and Elizia.

"Don't worry. I'll make your stay so pleasurable you won't want to leave." The girl's other hand fell limp to her side as she moaned. The other lock had been released.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 am

Bell felt the knob hold firm, slipping beneath her fingers. She whimpered a little, feeling it snap hard against the lock, turning back to face the goddess as she spoke. Her blush burned red on her cheeks as she shivered, listening to those words, wondering if she would really be trapped here for god-only-knew how long like that girl bound in the machine.

"N-No, please.... I... I can't," she shakes her head, placing her back up against the door, stammering, "Y-You can't do this, I... I didn't do anything wrong!" she almost whimpers.

Bell turned, she say the machine slide back into the ground, watching as the tortured student's hand flew to her sex to relieve herself. She shivered, at least happy that the girl was free, but as she felt those tendrils sliding around her wrists, binding her back to the door, she quivered, wondering what, precisely, the goddess had in store for her. She gulped, watching as the aching girl slid her fingers into her sex, trying hard to peel her eyes away but failing, listening to what the goddess had to say.

"P-Please just let me go... I... I'll do anything," she begged, sniffling, looking up to the goddess

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 pm

The goddess kept the smile on her face as she looked at Bell struggle and look without any solution to her problems at the tortured illusion of a girl. She enjoyed seeing her emotions flow out as she heard her words, and feared the worst.

"Ah, but isn't there a curfew for you students? I'm certain that you shouldn't be wandering around the school so late..." Elizia replied, enjoying the whimpers from Bell as she firstly went into denial. Nothing wrong she said, it was just a small walk to help her sleep. She would be back in an instant... But to her dismay, fortune had brought her there, and the deity wasn't going to let her go now. She studied her reaction, her stare and disbelief. She only let out a small giggle as she heard her beg.

"Oh, but I will Bell. You only have to stay..." The fake girl had already withdrawn her hands from her sex, but never her eyes from Bell's body. With weak legs she stood up. They trembled, assaulted by the sexual torture they barely managed to hold her up. Still, driven by her own need, she moved slowly to the student. Once close enough, she leaned on her, no holding back. Her huge breasts pressed against Bell's, and she would be able to even smell the sexual musk and sweat she had on her. The girl's hands went to Bell's shoulder and waist, holding her even tighter like if the tendrils weren't enough. And her mouth went directly to the latter's neck, filling it with kisses and nibbles, her warm and desperate breath warming her skin.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2