View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 But..but.. I did not do it.. (Shavael) 

Post But..but.. I did not do it.. (Shavael)
"But..but..I did not do it.."

Pia's protest was feeble, she knew she had no chance.

This really had not been her day. She had been 10 minutes late to her first lecture. Bad, but not necessarily dire. Except the teacher seemed to have had a bad morning too. He spent a total of 5 minutes ridiculing her, then tried to embarrass her further by dropping a supposedly hard question on her,trying to make her seem like a fool. Except she had answered correctly. The teacher, on the other hand, was certain the answer was wrong, and was virtually gloating. Pia knew better than to protest, and had just sat there, face red. But the teacher decided to top it by quoting the correct answer from the text book, reading aloud pretty much what Pia had just said.

The class had started to laugh, and Pia realized she was doomed. So she was filed a note of detention, for skipping class and insubordination.

The basement it was.

The detention officer on duty, boorish and arrogant, had given Pia a solid questioning. Pia had tried to answer the accusations as well as she could, but he did not care, as she suspected he would not.
"Room 005, young lady! Down the corridor. You will be given instructions for how to work of your punishment there. You will need this!"
A bag had been trust into her hands, then he roughly led her away, until they came to a big, metal door.

It was opened, Pia was trust inside, and the door slammed shut behind her. Click. The door was locked. It was pitch black. Pia could not see a foot.

"..hello?"

Her voice was meek, tiny, scared.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: But..but.. I did not do it.. (Shavael)
This morning had gone -wonderfully- for the Keldrasian scientist. She had finally landed upon the station orbiting the tilted planet that served as the diplomatic station for its alien visitors. Such a pragmatic race, buying peace and technology from other races by selling members of their own species in slavery and unwitting sexual service of the diplomats and various others holed up here. While her interests were mostly academic she did ask the regulations regarding the 'use' of her subjects. Overall she was quite pleased with what few limitations existed. The administration had warned her off from using invasive procedures during her studies but had waved off that worry. She had plenty of ways to work around that. Then came the boring matter of price. After some debate she elected to take the full package deal, two private rooms with which to work for a few earth years. One for more general physical studies and the other in case she found a subject more warranting in depth psychological analysis. To think this only cost her unclassified information on her home world and samples of their technology. Arrogant of the humans to believe they could reverse engineer anything she had.

She had gone immediately to the room set up for her in the NICE labs, impressed with the human's cleanliness and orderliness. It would just need a few bits of her own technology but it would serve just fine for her psychological experiments. Alas, the room reserved for her in the basement was not so well set up. It had taken her the rest of the morning and partway into the afternoon to set it up how she wanted. First thing she had done was turn off those garish lights the human's used, setting up infrared lamps. She had yet to discover that the range of human sight was unimpressively narrow. Next she had removed those tacky chains and various iron and steel items from the room. Keldrashian technology was notoriously compact and with the room spotless, it looked almost empty. The only bits of furniture were a few chairs and a desk which was where she was currently sitting, sitting before a screen and reading over an synopsis of various aspects of the human anatomy. The fact that they had two separate sexes was a matter of no small amazement to her, and she felt cheated none of the male faculty seemed interested in being examined. They weren't part of the deal either so she couldn't grab them.

Shavael was just about ready to start sending out drones to begin to sweep the 'school' for potential subjects when the door to her room was opened without so much as a knock! How rude! She turned to give a serious tongue lashing at the insolent whelp only to find him pressing a woman into the room! Well she was going to have to send the administration a heartfelt thank you for being so prompt with her first subject. "Hello there" Came her response, mastering a few of the human languages on her trip here, though she held a faint hissing accent to her voice. She rose from the chair and moved over to the woman, taking the bag from her and tossing it aside uncaringly. "Please be seated and remove your clothing" Uttered next, Shavael turning to walk back towards her desk, not knowing that poor Pia couldn't see her hand in front of her own face!

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Darkness enveloped Pia. Without a glimmer of light, she was virtually blind. Someone able to see in the dark would be able to observe her reactions in detail. How her eyes widened, her mouth opened, lover lip quivering, how her body tensed, as if preparing for an attack from an unseen direction. She half turned, reaching out with her hands, perhaps to seek the reassurance of a hard surface, or perhaps the door.

Pia nearly leapt out of her skin when she heard the voice. The subtle hiss was enough to alert her, if the command to strip did not. She spun around, flailed with her hands.
Fingertips strafed the door. She almost threw herself at it, hammering it hard with her fists.

"HEEEELP! Please let me out!"
, she yelled.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

Shavael's head canted to the side as she observed Pia's reaction to the command. The girl's eyes refused to focus on her, she looked lost in fact, hands groping blindly... Blindly... hrm... She was about to question if the woman was unable to see her when suddenly the girl let loose a terrified series of cried out words and threw herself bodily against the door, hammering on the steel with her fists. Well that just wouldn't do, she could injure herself. Shavael approached her, lower set of arms reached out to grab hold of Pia's wrists and pull the woman away from the door. Despite Shavael's rather thin wrists those four fingered hands possessed a surprisingly strong grip. "Please do refrain from doing that. I'd prefer if this went peacefully. No one can hear you anyways." She scolded, one of her upper arms moving across to the side of the door, flicking the switch and the lights above blaring into sudden brilliance.

Likely the sudden light in the dark room would temporarily blind Pia and Shavael took that moment to release the woman's arms and take a step back. With more than just infrared alighting Pia she was able to take in a greater picture of her overall body coloration. And Pia was now able to see Shavael. The woman-ish alien stood well over Pia, 2 meters in height, a lower set of arms crossed under her breasts and upper set hanging down by her sides. She was dressed in a skin tight outfit, that left all four of her arms and both legs entirely bare, and seemed to be made of fine black scales. Her tails were visible hanging behind her legs. Her skin was a grayish blue, eyes entirely black like a shark's. Mouth opened to reveal pointed teeth, likely the reason her words held a hissing accent, and she asked placidly "Your name human? You do speak this language yes?"

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

"Ah.. uh.. uh.."

Pia stammered as she stepped backwards.The creature in front of her was clearly an alien, even if her body shape was mostly humanoid. Pia tried to read her expression, gain some measure of what she could expect, but those black orbs revealed nothing. Intead she found herself staring at the mouth, filled with sharp, sharp fangs.
Pia wondered if this was what a mouse felt, staring at the mouth of a cat the split second before it was to be food.

"My..my name is Pia.."
, she finally managed to say. She wondered why the creature had not just grabbed her and stripped her already. That might mean it planned something more..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am
Profile YIM

Those pitch black hues remained locked on Pia as she stumbled for an answer, glad at least the woman was no longer banging on the door with her fists. Lips closed as she noted the woman staring at her teeth, cowering and radiating fear like a furnace. But she responded at last and the blue skinned woman responded softly "Hello then Pia. My name is Shavael. I am what you humans would call a scientist." She paused, waiting for this information to sink in, lower set of arms crossing under her breasts, then continued. "I've found your species to be quite an interesting one and have come here to study them" She let her eyes trail over her form for a few moments, looking thoughtful.

Finally she would continue "I hope that you realize escape is impossible. I have no plans to harm you supposing you cooperate, but make no mistake I will learn everything your body can show me whether or not you're willing. Now please remove your clothing" Shavael attempting to make her tone comforting, though given present circumstances it would be no surprise if Pia did not react favorably to her request.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Pia's eyes darted around the room. It seemed the creature.. Shavael.. was right. As far she could see, the only way out was through the door, and it appeared to be locked. Was there anything she could use to defend herself with? Not as far as she could see.

"I.. uh.. Miss Shavael.. what kind of.. uh.. scientific research are you doing?"

Pia was pretty much sure she would not like the answer, but asked anyway. Maybe it would give her time to come up with something. Besides, it would be better knowing than fearing. She hoped.

As she spoke, Pia unconsciously covered her chest with her arms, like she was trying to protect or calm herself. Her wide open, blue eyes clearly showed her fear.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm
Profile YIM

Shavael sighed lightly and murmured "Well I was planning on developing an archive of your species. Mapping your neurological and biological systems, look for similarities between your people and my own. And maybe test... physical compatibility..." The look she drew over Pia at that statement was not even close to mere scientific inquiry. "After all, I am a long way from home and it gets boring having just yourself for 'company' as I'm sure you kno... Actually maybe you don't." She drew another look over Pia with a fanged grin. "Sadly..." The grin faded away, replaced with a scowl "Some of the tech your species produced is interfering with my more delicate instruments like my scanners. I'll find a way around it later but my first examination of your species will have to be manual"

Arms uncrossed from under her breasts and slipped forward to seize Pia's wrists, pulling them away from her chest. "Now girl, I am going to offer you one... last... chance... to minimize how forceful I must be with you. Make no mistake my less delicate instruments will work even with the inhibitors active. Strip or I will begin to test the limits of the human body" Her tails moving behind her form snake-like in her irritation and her shark-like eyes locked on the smaller human woman.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Black, inhuman eyes stared into Pia's big blue ones, fixing her. According to old beliefs, snakes could hypnotize birds with their stare. Maybe this was something like it? Pia tried looking away, but nothing she saw was less intimidating. Her scowling mouth,filled with fangs. Tails moving like angry serpents, like they were independent creatures ready to attack.

"No..no..", Pia whimpered. She should have been used to attacks by now, she should have learned. But every time Pia felt she was ready, this damnable island threw something else at her. She had no means to escape. She still did not know what kind of testing she would be subjected to. Something sexual, maybe, if experience had thought her anything, but there was no way to be totally sure. Whatever it included, she bet it would hurt.

"Please.. I don't.. If I co-operate, will you let me go then?"

There was a faint glimmer of hope in her voice, but her own knowledge caught up with her, crushing it.

"You are just going to hurt me anyway, are you not?", Pia looked down. This was what her life was like. Damned if she did, damned if she didn't.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]