View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Going Down South (for Kaila) 

Post Going Down South (for Kaila)
Shavael had been on the station for many days now, long enough to fully set up her labs and fix her various devices. Keldrasian 'technology' utilized a crystalline material native to their homeworld and using just mental commands could force the material to grow and shift into any shape and purpose they desired; from finger-sized devices to starships. Earthlings called this 'magic' though the mysticism surrounding the art had faded from her own people long ago. Magic and science as the humans called them were one and the same for her people. But that meant the inhibitors the humans had on the station interfered with her devices to no small extent and she had spent much of her time working around that interference, finally falling on a frequency that the damnable things did not disrupt. But once that hurdle had been overcome she had a sort of epiphany. Why did the humans have those inhibitors in the first place? Was it to inconvenience foreign presences? Or were some of their own displaying Talent? If that was the case the humans could possibly be following right behind the Keldrasians in terms of their evolution as a species. It bared looking into.

The first thing she did was send out drones, small spherical devices that could camouflage themselves into the surrounding space. Visual, auditory and other sensors were scattered all over the surface of the drones and they set about filming the human populace. She was astounded by her findings. While by no means common, she was finding several members of the students displaying Talent. One in particular drew her eyes. Short, even for humans, with short blue hair that looked positively radiant in the ultraviolet spectrum. She would do quite well for experimentation...

A note was sent to the administration, requesting the girl's file as well as telling them to send her into 'detention' to her room for whatever reason they saw fit. That was their business, she just wanted results and the girl in her clutches. She left the lights on, door unlocked and waited patiently for her next subject to be delivered to her, thumbing through the folder that was delivered to her.

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Post Re: Going Down South (for Kaila)
" Of all the worst fucking luck..." Kaila mubled along with a quiet stream of curse words as she enter the slightly chilly passage ways that was the basement. This was, amazingly, Kaila's first trip to the basement. She had heard exaggerated stories from the other girls about what they did to students down here, Kaila guessing none of them having been here them selves, and didn't believe one. She assumed that she would be down here to clean biology lab equipment or sweep or inflate basketballs for the gym or something. Kaila wondered and looked at the sheet the teacher had given her again.

Detention Slip for: Kaila Dean
Reason: Disorderly Conduct
Punishment: report to the basement

Kaila shrugged and sighed, slipping the sheet into back of her skirt. Punishment is to report the basement? Are they just going to lock her up down here for a few hours and make her stare at the wall? Kaila thought, snorting at the thought. She doubted that they could get her in a room where she could find nothing to do. Kaila continued to walk through the halls till she, literally, bumped into a fierce looking older woman. She turned and threw a greying piece of hair from her face, looking angrily at Kaila. " You, where are you supposed to be?" she said, pointing an accusing finger at her. Kaila raised an eyebrow, wondering just how big a stick this woman had shoved up her ass and pulled the sheet from her skirt, handing it to her. The woman snatched it from her hands and looked it over, a slight twitch of a smile at the corner of her mouth. " Right, I remember who wanted you here, wait right here and I will make sure she's ready for you." the woman said, taking the paper with her and heading around the corner and off into god knows where.
With an exaggerated sigh Kaila looked down and took a step, wondering of the old prick would notice, before leaning relaxed against the wall. Crossing her arms Kaila tried to retrace her steps in her head, wondering if she had to find her own way out, and more importantly, what the hell the sheet meant by disorderly conduct'.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 pm

A knock at her door, the alien woman's eagerness forcing a wide grin to her lips. But alas it was not her intended subject but one of the administration's enforcers. Shavael's smile faded and she leaned back into the narrow backed chair she had chosen as one of her room's few pieces of furniture. "Yesss?" Asked with a hissing accent thanks to her pointed teeth. Jet black eyes trailed over the graying haired, matriarchal looking woman, Angie she believed her name was, recalling what a few conversations and observations had gleaned her about her personality. A sadist, but one that preferred to keep her own hand's clean. She had no ties to her own race, in fact probably viewing herself superior to the students she sent to their fates. A laughable notion to be sure, but she'd let her keep such beliefs. She was a perfect example of the average human staff member stationed in the basement and as such was useful to her.

"Kaila is here as you asked. May I send her in?" Angie asked to Shavael, tone both formal and respectful. Shavael nodded to her in return "Please... and do be sure to lock her in. The last one tried to escape and I can only expect the same reaction from this student too. Apparently my form is...disconcerting to those ill prepared to witness it. And her file says this is her first official trip down here. She may be in for a bit of a shock." A shrug of her blue skinned shoulders given at the remark. "It is no fault of your own ma'am. Your form is quite lovely. Especially compared to what other 'guests' take up space in these lower rooms" Angie replied smoothly "I'll send her in and will be sure to do as directed." A curtsey offered, and then the woman turning to go retrieve the blue haired student.

Shavael tapped her lip thoughtfully as Angie exited the room. Perhaps it would be best to not let the student know who, or perhaps better stated what, awaited her in the room. She turned, tapping a few keys on the keyboard on her desk and four small crystalline devices went partway down the room, pressed to the corners and created a partition between Shavael and the entry space of the room. The partition was an energy field that merely disrupted light, almost as if there was a vertical layer of water suspended midway through the room, the 'ripples' making it impossible to see through it clearly. That was at least from the doorway. From Shavael's side the partition was clear as glass and her view was entirely unobstructed.

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 am

Kaila was chewing idly on her pinky nail when the elderly woman came back around the corner. Kaila stood up a straight, a tinsy bit afraid of this woman. The woman smirked a bit, glanced down at Kaila's feet and sneered, somehow knowing that she had moved. The woman looked her up and down quickly before smiling creepily as far as Kaila was concerned before pointing at her. " Come on, this way." she said, completely emotionless aside from the lingering creepy smile. It made Kaila's stomach lurch a bit, making her wonder what she knew and she didn't. With a nod she waited for a moment, wondering if the woman was going to lead the way, and when she clearly wasn't, went on ahead of her.

Walking a bit slowly, the elderly woman followed close at her heal, making Kaila a little bit more nervous. Kaila didn't scare easy, but it had to be something about this place that was making her uneasy. Plus this harpy. . . she added to her first estimation when she picked up her pace and the 'harpy' stayed right behind her. Reaching the door Kaila looked at the woman, now noticing she did have a bit of a beak nose, and she gestured with her head for her to get inside. Nodding slowly she entered the room, the harpy closing the door so quickly behind her the doorknob hit her in the rump. Kaila jumped a little at how forcefully she shut the door and glared at it. "They saying is, don't let the door hit you on the way out..." she muttered, her brow wrinkled, miffed.

Turning her attention to the room she noticed that there was little furniture, only really seeing chair on this side of the. . . Dividing wall? That was odd, Kaila thought. The wall didn't seem like a wall at all, more like that bubbly glass that people put in their showers. It let Kaila see that there was someone on the other side, but other than that, she couldn't make anything out of it. Actually looking at it made her eyes water a bit so she looked away. With a deep breath Kaila moved to the open seat and sat down, sitting on he hands and crossing her legs, knowing she would fidget if she didn't sit on her hands right away. Kaila stared at the pattern on her skirt to avoid looking at the glass window. " Um, Hi I guess. I'm Kaila. Dean, if it matters, I don't think there are any other Kaila's here. I mean, I haven- I'll, shut up now..." she said, realizing she was babbling. She never babbled unless she was really nervous.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 am

Shavael watched as the blue haired woman was gestured into the room, the heavy steel door closing behind her firmly. The sound of a lock turning echoed throughout room ominously and escape was rendered impossible. Kaila was hers now, for as long as she deemed necessary. Oh but how that thought brought that grin back to her lips. She rose from the chair and walked to the very edge of the partition, her silhouette becoming visible. She was careful to keep her tails wrapped around her midriff and her lower set of arms crossed to not show anything outrageously suspicious beyond her impressive height. Kaila might be able to pick up the odd shade of her skin through the partition, but would hopefully consider it an optical illusion rather than her true skin tone.

"Hello there Kaila." She spoke, words passing through the barrier easily. As would flesh, metal and indeed anything besides light and magic, but the woman didn't need to know that. "My name is Shavael and you're to be my guest for the next few hours. I am curious as to what you were told you did to earn yourself my attentions and what all is in store for you." She spoke English very well, except for that hissing accent, tone somewhere between amused and honestly curious.

She paused then, as if considering something before adding, "Oh, and would you would be so kind as to remove your clothing now? It will expedite the latter portion of this event and will save your clothing from any damages I might unwittingly inflict upon them."

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 am

Kaila looked up from the pattern on her skirt and looked towards where the voice had emanated from. The glass made her eyes water again, but she continued looking, wanting to be polite. Kaila listened quietly as the woman explained who she was and asked her what she had done to earn her attention. Earn? This was a privilege? Kaila was confused. She assumed that who ever was going to punish her knew why she was here so they could punish accordingly. If they didn't know what she did then how would what they do be fair? Kaila slowly wondered if the stories she heard about severe punishment down here weren't as exaggerated as much as she thought. . .

Hearing Shaveal speak again made Kaila blush hard, which was a bit hard to do. "My clothes? Uh, um... Yeah, I guess, sure... yea..." she said, unsure what the right response was. Kaila waited a moment, trying to tell if the exceedingly tall figure on the other side could see her clearly, and hoping that she couldn't. Standing up slowly Kaila stepped out of her shoes and slide off her socks, stuffing them inside her shoes. Not wanting to make the woman wait, but not wanting to seem too eager to strip, Kaila changed speeds in odd bursts. Undoing her tie Kaila remembered something. " Oh, um the lady the, elderly one has the sheet they gave me. . . It said, well kind of, why I was here. Something like disorderly conduct or something. . ." she said, wondering where the harpy had gone with her sheet.

Sliding off her vest quickly she set it in the growing pile of her clothes. With a deep breath Kaila started slowly undoing the buttons on her slightly strained white blouse. Getting about half way through she realized that she was probably holding the woman up she sped up and undid the last half of the buttons. She let the shirt drop into the pile before pausing. Kaila's blush grew deeper as she wondered why she had to take all of it off. A thought struck her just then. Maybe my punishment is public embarrassment or something, but that seems little... I don't know, dark... she thought, shuddering. Closing her eyes- having the naive mindset that if Kaila couldn't see her, she couldn't see Kaila- she unhooked her bra, letting it drop and letting her breasts hang free. Wanting to get this over and done with now, Kaila slide her panties down and dropped them in the pile, sitting back down in the chair, trying to be subtle as she crossed her arms and legs to hid herself. " Um so what exactly am I going to be doing down here? Cleaning or something? Kaila asked, starting to get unbelievably nervous now.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Shavael was silent as Kaila began stripping off her clothing, baring her skin piece by piece. This one she liked, obedient even though she was clearly nervous. A hissing chuckle emerged from the screen as her blouse fell away and her hands began to drop her panties "Disorderly conduct? How charmingly... vague. Regardless, your crimes matter little to me and are probably minor things given this is your first trip down here. Maybe even nonexistent, you seem like a good girl. Which is good for you as the less you struggle and more you follow direction the easier this will be for both you and I. And here for cleaning?" She laughed again. "Hardly, but we'll get to the reason why you're h... did I tell you you could cover yourself?" Her tone making quite apparent the frown that had come to her visage. "Stand up. Feet at shoulder width and place your hands out towards the walls" Silence then emanated from the partition, Shavael's silhouette vanishing from sight.

But something emerged from past the partition half a minute later. It was a spherical device, seemingly made of crystal or maybe plastic. It had no obvious means by which it remained floating, but the only real thing Kaila likely would note about it was that it had an obvious lens. It was filming her. Well scanning, but she likely wouldn't know that yet. "Now spin for the device, I want there to be not a single square inch of your body it hasn't seen." Shavael's silhouette returned to the edge of the partition, obviously watching and waiting.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Kaila's eyebrows knitted themselves together, hearing her assessment of her reason for being down here. Nonexistant? They why the fuck am I down here? Kaila thought to herself. Hearing that the woman clearly not thrilled that she had covered herself, Kaila stood up and did as she said, playing nice for now. Kaila kept her legs at shoulder widht and put her hands on the wall, feeling like she was getting arrested. I didn't do it officer! she joked in her head, losing patience now, not at all nervous. This was a sick prank of some kind, made to embarrass her. Kaila glanced around quickly, wondering if there was a camera of some kind on the other side of the glass, meaning that was a type of one way glass, letting them see her clearly. Her blush faded a bit, now more angry than anything.

Kaila noticed as something came through the glass- which through her for a loop- and floated near her. It almost looked like a marble, but floating. Kaila assumed this was the camera and finally lost it when she heard that she was to spin for the camera. She turned to where the silhouette of Shavael was and glared, going off. " Why the hell should I listen to you? I don't even know who you are apart from your name! I'm sure as hell not spinning for your camera so you can do what ever it is your planning. Why the hell am I down here if my crimes are 'maybe onnexistent'? If theres no reason for me to be in here I want out!" she yelled loudly, going towards the door and yanking on the doorknob before she remembered that the harpy had locked her in. Kaila growled and went up to the glass where the silhoutte was, glaring and pointing at the door. "Let me out!"

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Shavael sighed out loudly and audibly and queried in an exasperated tone "When did I say there was no reason you are here? I said your crimes might be nonexistent, that is between you and the administration of this place. I called for you to be brought here and you were" Little dark chuckle escaped her "Whether you believe my statement is up to you but I will learn what I want from your body whether you give that willingly or not." Shavael stepped through the partition, as easily as if it were made of air, her twin tails uncurling from about her waist and flicking with her irritation "You are locked up in here with me and I can do just about anything I want to you. So I strongly advise you behave yourself Kaila Dean."

The alien woman took no further steps out past the partition, but was still within arms length of Kaila and she was quite the sight. Passing six and a half feet in height, skin a bluish gray. As she spoke she revealed teeth sharper than her human counterparts. She had four arms, the lower set still crossed under her chest. Ignoring those details she was fairly humanoid in appearance and dressed in a human lab coat. Shark-like eyes trailed over Kaila's body slowly and her lips were risen in an amused smirk at the pointed finger "Your species is a very interesting one and if you think I am going to let this pristine example of your race before me to leave you are sadly mistaken." She figured she had about 10 seconds before the woman's brain was able to process all this. Human's didn't seem to react well to sudden surprises. Primitive adrenal responses tended to paralyze them. She was not yet aware of the term 'fight or flight'.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Kaila listened carefully, arms crossed, not amused. But slowly, as Shavael continued to speak, her situation slowly sunk in, and her arms fell to her sides and her head hung down, feeling a little helpless. For a moment Kaila felt she had a chance, she could possibly hold her ground and fight off the woman, and just maybe, get her key -they all had to have keys right?- and get out before anything happened. But when she raised her head, a semi confindent smile on her face that quickly faded, seeing her opponent. She was certainly tall, with an odd blue-grey color to her skin. Her mouth was quite fearsome, revealing those sharp teeth, reminding Kaila of those little pinprick puppy teeth, and off handedly shark teeth. The black eyes made her lean more towards the shark image, but the two sets of arms made her think of an Indian god that she couldn't remember the name of. The tail though, that just made her think that this was a genetic experiment gone horribly wrong.

Kaila wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't at all sure if she could even lay a single hit on Shavael, let alone enough to get anywhere. She also didn't want to even know what she had in store for her, and wasn't going to just lay down and take it. Frozen in place while her brain debated with itself, the phrase knocked on your ass was rather fitting. Unable to decide or even make a move towards anything Kaila fell backwards and landed flat on her backside with a huff. A little dazed as to how she even ended up there, her brain having given up on deciding, just planning on going moment by moment, Kaila looked up at Shavael from her sitting position. "You can go to hell for all I care, you may be able to do anything you want, but just try it." Kaila said, gritting her teeth and standing up, hands in fists at her sides.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Shavael was grinning, not dangerously though with her set of teeth it likely would be interpreted that way by Kaila. No she was amused that her prediction was so spot on. The girl was simply frozen, the look in her eyes suggesting internal conflict. She began counting in her head and when she reached six Kaila actually fell over. She laughed and her amusement only deepened at the human's comments. She leaned towards her some and rose a hand as Kaila rose back up to her feet. "I deplore violence, this way is so much more efficient" and she snapped her fingers. The devices that made the partition slid from the walls and darted towards the woman almost faster than the human eye could track. Their shape altered mid-flight, becoming C shaped and they would close around her ankles and wrists, sealing shut about them, flush against skin. They would even pass right through Kaila's shield if she managed to put one up in time. Despite the fact they were not attached to anything they held her at bay as efficiently as steel manacles. First they dragged her upwards into a standing position, arms raised over her head. Then the devices about her wrists began to pull backwards some, forcing her back into a slight arch and if not for their support gravity would easily have sent Kaila back to the floor. Then the ones about her ankles spread outwards, spreading her legs along with them a little wider than shoulder width. Only then would Shavael step in and trail a hand over Kaila's stomach up to the lower swells of her breasts. "Efficient or not though I truly do dislike such heavy handed methods. I would prefer your willing participation. Is there anyway I can convince you to behave?" But even as she was speaking she was moving, hand trailing up over a breast and across the woman's shoulder, moving behind her and the camera sphere floating in front of Kaila, slowly sweeping down her exposed front side.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Kaila raised an eyebrow when Shavael snapped her fingers, wondering what that would do, only to have her question answered soon enough. The 'glass' wall disappeared suddenly and Kaila saw things flying towards her. Unable to get her arms up, let alone a shield, the things closed around her ankles and wrists, holding her tightly. Kaila writhed and wiggled in the grasp, barely moving at all in all actuality as they pulled her up. She groaned as they held her arms above her head, making them useless to escape if such a thing was possible. She gasped loudly as she felt herself bent backwards and her legs spread. Kaila shook her head as much as she could with her arms pinning it in place, feeling far too exposed and vunerable than she ever was comfortable with.

Kaila jumped a little as she felt a hand slide over her stomach and up to her breasts. Kaila didn't care much that she disliked using the damn. . . What ever they were on her wrists and ankles. She just wanted them off, but if that meant cooperating with her than she would rather keep them on. As Shavael trailed her hand over Kaila's breast and shoulder she shuddered a bit, the touch nice but very much unwelcome. Kaila's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw that the camera thing was still floating in front of her, videotaping her and looking her over. " Behaving? Nope, nothing comes to mind that would make me behave." she said, a little shakily, knowing that she probably had the means to make her behave, and that scared her a bit.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:36 pm

"A shame" She murmured "For you that is. Struggling vainly only is going to make this harder on yourself. Now I am going to ask you questions nicely once and only once. If you don't respond then I will be forced to... coerce... you into replying. Should you respond favorably you will be rewarded." She brushed the top of the drone with her fingertips and fine, gold colored threads emerged. She began to place them along Kaila's form, a few along her forehead, her wrists, near her heart and in several other places. The drone finished its sweep across the front of Kaila's body and slipped to her side, sweeping down it and then moved to her backside. "Oh... and this little thing is more than just filming this encounter." The alien spoke as she moved back in front of Kaila, looking down at her exposed form. There was a light in the alien's eyes, something... lustful? "It is also recording various bits of information about your body. Especially neurological activity meaning that if you lie I'll know. I'm compiling an archive of your species, this will be added to the physical data."

Tapping her lip thoughtfully Shavael mused where to start her questions. While the physical data was fascinating in its own right, she had brought Kaila here for two real reasons. To study how the Talent had emerged in this woman and to 'enjoy' her smaller body. But she needed to work up to that, else she wouldn't get anything valuable out of her regarding her Talent. And she found a distinct degree of pleasure in getting these humans to accept her sexual advances more or less willingly. "Lets start with something simple. Where were you born on Earth? And have you ever had a sexual interaction with another human? Or one with one of the nonhuman denizens of this place?" Shavael waited for an answer, the drone still silently around Kaila's form, compiling a complex 3D image of her as well as recording everything from muscle density to bone structure.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 am

Kaila hung her head dejectedly, wondering just what the hell she meant by that, but knowing that this person was clearly not human, and had technology much more advanced than she had ever seen, she didn't want to test it. She was giving up, for now, and she hated. She was going to comply for now. Kaila raised an eyebrow at the golden threads that were now scattered about her body, but didn't question it. Kaila glared at the camera thing as Shavael described what else it was doing, wondering just what the hell it was, but also, a little confused by the way she was looking at her as well. It didn't seem like a fully scientific look. . .

Kaila sighed as she listened to her questions, wondering just how much information she would be wanting, but more occupied by the thought that she was actually going to answer the questions. " I was born in Austin, Texas. Yes. . . I've had sexual interaction with another human, a couple if you care. And-" she started but stopped, her last question pulling her up short. She didn't remember any sexual interactions with a nonhuman. You'd think a person would remember than. . . Kaila thought, but still not drawing any conclusions. She didn't remember any occasions where she had seen someone who wasn't human before now. "I- I don't really know on the last one, I would say no, but I can't be sure. . ." she said, trailing off a bit, getting lost in her own thoughts.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:24 am

Shavael smiled brightly at the woman "There we are! Now was that so hard?" She noted the woman's uncertainties regarding her last question and would dig through the data later. But she expected to find signs of neurotampering and short term memory erasure. It was a common enough practice among many of the other races on this station. Part of the way they remained under the radar. Shavael slipped in behind Kaila's form, lower hands crossing across the woman's midriff and her upper set falling on her breasts. She gently kneaded the supple flesh and commented. "Pale skin is a rarity on my homeworld, a shame given how attractive it is..." Two of the digits of either hand gently seized the woman's nipples, pinching softly and watching the nubs harden.

"I've observed that human's become quite.... loose lipped I believe the phrase is, under intense pleasure or pain. Do you agree with my assessment?" Somewhat disguising her advances as a means to an end despite the fact she really was just doing this because she wanted to. As she continued to toy with her nipples the hands on Kaila's midriff began to descend, slowly but surely, down her belly to her hips and pelvis. "Which would you prefer? Frankly I do not believe you will answer some of the questions I am about to ask willingly without some motivation. And there are many things I want to learn about you and your species."

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next