View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Going Down South (for Kaila) 

Post Re: Going Down South (for Kaila)
Kaila snorted mentally at her joyous response, wondering if she seemed that complacent. Kaila gasped quietly as she felt the womans hands- all four of them- slide over her body. Kaila wondered what the woman was learning by touching her, but her thoughts were a little chopped up by the fact that the woman had a breast in each hand was pinching and rubbing her hardening nipples. "Really? Pale here isn't always considered attractive, a lot of the time its connected to being sick or unhealthy." Kaila said, a little off put by her subtle complement.

Kaila snorted, out loud this time, at her assessment. " I believe so yes, alcohol does the same thing and yet it isn't used as an interrogation technique." she said, feeling a little bad that she was enjoying the woman gropping and toying with her breasts. Kaila felt a twinge of panic as she felt the second set of hands begin to slide down her stomach and towards a more private area. Kaila was distracted from her advanced though, with her questions and talking, not wanting to miss anything important she said. "Well, if anyone chose pain I would be seriously worried about them. So naturally the answer is pleasure. And how do you know I won't answer willingly? You barely know me at all." she said, wondering why she was so curious about her 'species', seeing clearly now she wasn't human; the questions still there in her head thought.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 am

Once more a chuckle emerged past the alien's lips at Kaila's wry response, but she made no response at first, focusing on teasing the human woman's form. Hands that had crept down over her hips now curved inwards and began to run along the insides of her spread thighs, passing close to her sex time and time again as she manipulated her nipples, but never quite touched her mound. "Oh I know quite a bit about you and your behaviors. You see my little drones have been combing this place for subjects that interest me for days now. You just happened to be one of the ones I found most interesting" Fingertips curved and were brought along her labia as she spoke, tracing her nether lips and then spreading them with her hands, letting the cool air of the basement room caress her petals. "You see, beyond being attractive you and a select few other students here possess an ability we refer to on my homeworld as Talent. You humans call it magic. I plan to exhaust your body utterly, so it takes a lot of focus to harness what you can of your abilities. That makes mapping the source and pathways of your Talent far easier. There are many ways I could go about exhausting you..." She gave her nipples faint pulls "But none are quite as rewarding as this. Now back unto the matters at hand. What all can you do with your abilities?" Her thumb slipping up to caress the hood of the human woman's clitoris.

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 am

Kaila let her eyes sink closed reluctantly, the close passes at her sex and the teasing of her nipple feeling good despite it all. As Shavael continued to speak Kaila frame shuddered as she felt her lower lips be caressed lightly before feeling fingers delicately spread them, the chilly air causing her to jump a bit but feeling pleasant. Keeping her eyes closed she listened as Shavael complemented and explained everything. Attractive? That wasn't a verb used to describe her all that often. She'd heard brutish a lot, reckless, uncaring, but rarely attractive. It gave Kaila that soft fussy feeling in her chest, which she didn't get very often. She sure does know how to get at a person. . . Kaila thought, gasping as the woman continued and pulled her nipples slightly. "Exhausting me may prove difficult . .. ahhh-ahh.... Seeing... seeing as how I box and do ballet." she said surprisingly, her breathing becoming a bit ragged. Kaila couldn't believe she mentioned doing ballet to her, very few people actually knew that she did ballet, and now she knew. Moving on quickly Kaila tried to change the subject as she shook a little in pleasure at the woman beginning to caress her clit. " Oh, well, my abilities aren't that interesting. . I can make shields and barriers, oohh... Over just about anything. They can be vis-ahh-ble, or not. . .the biggest I've done was the size of a soccer ball, but they can be fairly big. . . It all depends on how much energy I have. . ." Kaila said half mindlessly, getting a little loose tongued as Shavael had predicted.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 am

Shavael grinned at the challenge and slipped two of her digits along the woman's slit and thrust them into her sex without any real warning, wiggling the two fingers into the wet, warm embrace of Kaila's sex. "An odd combination of hobbies you have... and an interesting Talent..." Shavael murmured, her tails curling up and across the woman's belly as she pondered over the woman's Talent. Projection was not common amongst her people, channeling was. Maybe the humans weren't so similar to her people after all. But this was just one subject, she would find more. Every species had its outliers. "But while I have no doubt that those two things do build an impressive amount of stamina... I am confident in my ability to drain you to the very edge of consciousness. For you see these?" One of blue tipped tails slipping up her body towards her breasts to emphasize what she was taking about "Are my sex organs. Well the 'male' parts of them anyways and they can swell to thrice their current girth in places though I am sure double will satisfy your body." Currently they weren't much girthier than the two fingers Shavael was rocking in and out of the trapped woman's sex but double that? That would be quite large by a human's perspective she believed.

"Of course my people have also come up with a variety of masturbatory toys as well, I brought some with me for company on the flight here. I could always see what they would do to a human." From the sound of her voice that would border on sexual torture. Apparently bending Kaila backwards, immobilizing her and fingering her was but foreplay to the alien. "So what would you rather have me stick in that delectable little body of yours?" Her pretexts had been dropped. She still had her goal in mind to map the magical channels the blue haired woman possessed, but that would come after she had utterly used her body for their mutual satisfaction.

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 am

Kaila moaned loudly as the woman slide two fingers into her dampening sex, feeling them wiggled around inside her, her walls grabbing at them hungrily. Kaila listened closely as she could as she felt that Shavael seemed to be getting down to business. Kaila opened her eyes slightly to look at what she was showing her and inhaled a hasty breath, hearing her explanation. Three times that big? Kaila wasn't sure if it would even fit at that point, maybe not even twice as big. The thought of that going into her, even at this size, made her even wetter. And then the reminder that there were two of them, god, Kaila shuddered with anticipation. Hearing her talk about her toys piqued her interests. She had only a couple simple ones of her own, but they did what they were supposed to and thats what counts, but the idea of alien toys made her awfully curious. Hearing her options Kaila thought as the woman's fingers continued to slide in and out of her, she almost didn't want to decide. She was starting to forget that she planned to resist at all, and just wanted more of what she was already getting. " Both... Both please." she said as she moaned and took ragged breaths.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 am

Shavael was quite happy, ecstatic even, that Kaila had come around so swiftly. The promise of rewards and pleasure were potent tools with working with humans. Her body was really begin to crave her touch, inner walls hungrily gripping her two thrusting digits, breaths becoming ragged and her exhales tinged with sweet moans. Her tails began to shiver, the blue tips excreting a lubricating liquid over their surface, a sign of Shavael's own arousal and she teased coyly "Both? You didn't strike me as the greedy type before. Guess I have something you want after all. Once I am done thoroughly taking my pleasure from you with my tails and if you be a good little subject I'll show you what passes for sex toys amongst my people. Do we have an agreement?" She pulled her fingers free of Kaila's sex, drawing glistening digits up the blue haired girl's front to her lips pressing her fingers against them in a clear request for Kaila to suck free her own juices from Shavael's fingertips in a perverse 'sealing the pact' action.

But with her fingers now free and the woman's box now left unattended, Shavael shifted her position from beside to in front of the bent and immobilized woman, her hands woefully leaving her breasts to accomplish the change in position. Her tail tips by now was soaked in her alien lubrication and the one that had been on her belly slid down between Kaila's thighs and began running up and down her slit. Not penetrating her, but making its presence very well known. The other was running its silky surface across those abandoned tits, nipples teased with the tip, covering them with the wetness which quickly cooled in the air. She waited patiently for Kaila to answer and 'seal the deal', only withdrawing her fingers once the woman had at least licked them and then fingers would be replaced with her tail which less than kindly would take up residence in her mouth. The lubrication was thankfully semi sweet, and she busied herself giving Kaila's mouth a few soft thrusts with the appendage.

The hand that left her lips would return to her nether lips, spreading them wide open and her other tail now sliding up and down and grinding against her pink petals. She didn't penetrate her though yet, looking back up to the human's head and tail filled mouth. "Do you want me inside of you? Nod for a yes but better make me know if you -really- want it" As there was no way she would going to pull her tail from that warm cavern till it was really good and wet. Searching the human's net had shown her another place she could stick that tail of hers and she was quite curious as to what that result would be.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Kaila laughed shakily at the greedy comment. It was true she wasn't really greedy, but she was just at that point when she hadn't gotten enough pleasure in a while, and was going to take as much as she could get before feeling bad about it later. Kaila looked at the fingers that were pressed against her own lips and took them in her mouth slowly, never having really tasted her own juices before. The taste made Kaila moan slightly, it being a taste she had never experienced before. Kaila jumped a bit with anticipation of the alien tail runing along her slit. The substance leaking from the tip of the other cooled quickly on her nipples, making them tingle, making Kaila wish that Shavael was still playing with them. Kaila felt the appendage leave her breasts and move to her mouth, where Kaila opened it easily, letting the tail slide in. The liquid was kind of sweet, which made Kaila lick at it lightly as it thrusted in and out of her mouth slowly.

Kaila shuddered and sighed around the tail in her mouth as she felt her lips exposed to the cool basement air again, then let her eyes close as she felt the other tail rub and gride against them, wondering why she was teasing her so. Kaila opened her eyes again and looked at Shavael, nodding her head vigorously at her, wanting her inside her so much.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

"Good girl..." Shavael hissed out softly as Kaila suckled on her fingers and then her tail as it replaced them, the feeling of the human's pink tongue on the appendage sending a shudder up her spine. Clearly the organ was a sensitive part of alien's anatomy. Kaila's lips would then be further spread around the tail as swelled under the attentions, though Shavael limited the size to not stretch the woman's jaws too much. She wanted her to continue to lick and suckle it after all and her thrusts pressed it deeper into the woman's mouth. Kaila's then vigorous nod to her question earned the woman a wide, sharp teethed smile from the alien woman but she would feel the tail pull away from her sex, not thrust in. Kaila would not have long to ponder this as she would find her body begin to be repositioned by the cuffs. Arms would be lowered to her sides and then would be drawn behind her back till the cuffs met, then she would be bent forward till her back was parallel to the ground her breasts hanging freely. Shavael teasingly drew her free tail under Kaila's head and occupied mouth, in the time she had been repositioned the tail had swollen to perhaps 3 fingers in girth and if the throbbing was any indication it was going to get thicker. The tail was then brought back against her sex, which Shavael tenderly spread open once more, but this time the tail tip was thrust in against the pink entrance, attempting to drive as far into the woman as was possible in a single stroke. The tail at the very least was dripping wet. Shavael groaned out heavily, some sort of alien words escaping her lips, the tail in Kaila's mouth thrusting even deeper still. She really wanted to see how much of the appendages the small woman could take.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Kaila licked faster as she felt the tail swell and grow in her mouth as it thrusted. Kaila made a muffle questioning noise as she felt the tail pull away from her spread lips. Kaila moved her head a bit to watch as the cuffs around her wrists pull her arms down and behind her, then be bent forward to be at nighty degree angle. Kaila's eyes widened at the amount the free tail had thickened, feel a pang of lust that this was going to go into her. Kaila felt her lips spread again with the alien woman's fingers before moaning loudly around the tail in her mouth as she felt the tail thrust fast into her, deep. Kaila silently thanked god that the appendage was highly lubed, or she didn't really know what would have come out of her mouth rather than a moan. Kaila listened over her pants at Shavael's groan and words, not understanding anything other than that she was enjoying it too. Kaila lifted her head a bit to try and allow the tail in her mouth more room while trying to press herself against the one in her sex, wanting as much as she could fit in, feeling that she had at least a little room left.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

What room Kaila had in left inside her small frame was swiftly occupied by Shavael's tails. This was no gently taking of the blue haired woman, it was harsh, rough and fast. The tail in her sex thickened, stretching and pressing against every square centimeter of her inner walls, going deeper and deeper with every thrust of her tail, making the woman's body sway and breasts jiggle with the impacts. The tail in her mouth was practically forcing Kaila to deep throat it by this point, and she would strain the woman just shy of the point of gagging her. Hands returned to Kaila's body, three of them. The two upper ones falling once more on those swaying orbs, squeezing and kneading the supple flesh as forcefully as her taking of the woman. Her third hand went down between the woman's leg, seeking again the little nub of her clit, attacking it with the pad of her 'thumb'. The fourth hand was conspicuously absent till a saliva lubed digit began trailing over Kaila's exposed and vulnerable anal opening. It applied gentle pressure, teasing the opening without actually penetrating her there yet. "So unbelievably tight..." Shavael murmured with a groan. She was in heaven.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 am

Kaila was loving the feeling of being filled by Shavael's tails, the tails having taken up the last of the room she had left she was now completely full. Each thrust pushed deeper and deeper which caused Kaila to moan and yip around the tail pushing at her mouth, feeling it go deeper almost deep throating it. Kaila felt hands return to her breasts again and let her eyes flutter closed, feeling them knead her tender orbs. Kaila jumped as she felt something rub at her clit, making the pleasure buildling within her jump quickly higher, getting closer at each thrust and pass to a powerful climax. A shudder slipped over her spine as she felt one of the womans fingers press lightly at her rear rose, wondering if she was actually going to take her there as well, almost hoping so, what with her talents at everything else.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 am

Thumb trailed around her rosebud, saliva lubricating the tight ring of muscle and then gentle pressure became firm, spreading that ring to gently allow her thumb access into Kaila's backdoor. All the while she continued to plow into her bent over body, treating the human woman as little more than a sex toy, the alien woman's breathing becoming louder, faster and harsher. The buried parts of her tails began to swell even more, throbbing as her own form of release neared. Hands at her breasts focused solely on Kaila's nipples, pulling them downwards, straining the other woman's chest, and then giving them relieving breaks followed by soft twists and pinches. Thumb began to thrust in and out of her ass as her clit was treated in the same manner she was treating her nipples. In short she was aiming her attacks everywhere where she knew humans were sensitive.

But it the pressure and wet friction of Kaila's mouth and sex were too much for Shavael to hold out against for any longer. With a hissing exhale the woman reached orgasm. The liquid the tails self lubricated themselves with emerged from two dozen or so pores located in the blue tipped portion of her tails. Now the woman's seed was steadily being pumped from them, not near as forcefully as a human male cumming but much greater in volume. And with the width of her tails none of it would escape the woman's bodily easily. She pulled her tail in her mouth out after a handful of seconds to make sure not to choke the woman and for a few moments her attentions to the rest of her body stilled.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Kaila gasped and moaned with each thrust as Shavael continued, sucking in a loud breath as she felt her thumb push past her tight anal rose. Kaila thought she was going to go crazy as she felt the tails swell and throb, pressing at her already stretched walls. The repeated process of pulling her nipples and then twisting and pinching them lightly was insane, but the same thing happening to her clit? Kaila was on the very edge as she felt Shavael begin thrusting her thumb in and out of her ass. Kaila heard the woman behind her hiss as she felt the tails begin to release their seed. Kaila felt it flow deep into her mouth and pussy and felt herself get pushed over the edge, joining her in orgasm. Kaila's feet and back arched, her arms straining against the shackles, wishing she could let her body stretch to its fullest as she felt the seed continue to flow in, mingling with her own juices.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2