View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Lost (for Kaila) 

Post Lost (for Kaila)
Ivy slowly walked around the corner in the basement. She had never been down here before so she decided to check it out today. All of the rumors of the torcher equipement down here had to be a myth or something right? To her dismay she had been wrong. There were racks and whips and a bunch of other things she had no idea what they were used for. It all kinda interested her, but she wasn't going to admit that out loud.

Her only problem at the moment was the fact that she had gotten turned around some how down here and could not find her way back upstairs. So she slowly walked around the many hallways and looked into the different rooms that were here. With each newroom she looked in another chill ran down her spine. It was scary to see all this odd equipment in the basement of a school, but the idea that it was used on students she just couldn't put her mind around. Plus the fact that she was still in her uniform and it was cold down here wasn't helping anything. She wrapped her arms around herself as she continued down the hall hoping to either run into someone who could help or find the way back upstairs.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Post Re: Lost (for Kaila)
SPHERE had just finished working with a student, that went stumbling off only a short while ago, light headed and with no memory of the last hour and a half, and was cleaning up the evidence. It used a nanopartical solution that eradicated all liquid or particles left behind from the last student. The door was open wide, all eight tentacles out side the orb, cleaning off other instruments that were found in the room themselves. It was a new experience for SPHERE, he had never tried using toys or items that weren't generated with in him. He would have to try it again.

A small beep went off as SPHERE's proximity radar went off. Quickly finishing its cleaning it retracted the tentacles and slide the door closed. One of its many visual sensors appeared on the outside, flashing red quickly before holding its color, looking around the room to make sure it looked safe. SPHERE pressed a button on the wall that made a set of secondary walls come down, hinding the toys and other things behind them, making the room look severely smaller. The proximity radar beeped faster as the student got closer and SPHERE opened the door. " Hello there, are you lost? I can help you find your way out. Its actually quite easy." it said, in its standard perky male voice.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Ivy jumps slightly at the voice. She wasn't really expecting to have her wish granted so quickly, but what else could she do other then ask for the help that she obiviously needed. "Hi, I wasn't really expecting to run into anyone, but yes I am lost. So could you point me in the right direction of how to get out of here," she said as she approached the door.

She should have been shocked at looking at how white the room was and everything else, but something just seemed to settle down in her now that something was going to help her. It was one thing to be lost and alone, but wish the idea of help in mind she wasn't worried. She leaned against the door jam as she looked around the overly clean room. "What are you doing down here?"

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:25 pm

SPHERE let out a laugh and the sensor bobbed up and down with it, finding it quite amusing. "No one expects anything down it seems. every things a surprise. Like surprised its a dead end! Surprise its a spider! Surprise its me!" it said, ranting a bit before it shook it sensor, remember the original statement. [color=" Ah yes well I have a map right here let me look at it."[/color] it said, lying of course, it wasn't going to let another test subject get away that easy.

It heard her second question and the sensor tilted to the side a bit. " Me? Oh I'm down here for science! I conduct experiments down here. Plus I help pretty girls like your self find their way around." it said, hoping to make the student feel comfortable down here. SPHERE wasn't sure if the girl had even realized that the voice was coming from the orb itself, or if it was coming from within or on the other side, or an intercom or something. SPHERE would love to see her reaction if she didn't know it was it speaking.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Ivy stepped into the room trying to figure out where the voice she was hearing was coming from. It seemed like it really wanted to help her out and if it had a map then she could possibly help find her own way out of this place. The only problem was that she could not figure out where the man she kept hearing was coming from.

"Where are you," she asked as she stepped around the odd sphere in the room. There had to be a hidden door or something for him to be hiding in, because it made no sense to hear the voice but not see it. She was also curious on what kind of science he was into and what he was doing for his experiements, but she wasn't going to ask until she found out where he was hiding himself.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 am

" Oh of course, I forgot to mention that didn't I? Silly me. Its me, well, I mean the sphere, in the middle of the room. Its me." SPHERE said, a bit of a laugh in its voice. Sphere turned around in the air, lighting up a bit for show, before settling to its original floating position, the red sensor now looking at her. "S.P.H.E.R.E at your service miss." it said, its sensor bowing politely.

" Ah, now then, for the map, sadly since its in my data banks and not physical, I'm going to need you to step inside to have a look at it, alright?" it said, the round hatch sliding up and two steps extending to almost touch the ground to assist with her entering. SPHERE waited confidently for her to enter. It would begin testing her as soon as she was inside. And to boot, she would have more reason to cooperate since he did actually have the map.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am

Ivy smiled and laughed softly as she watch S.P.H.E.R.E bob up and down and spin. She had never seen anything like it before in her life. "You are amazing," she said as she stared in awe of the talking object infront of her. Her curiosity slowly building as she nodded to him.

She stepped into the room and walked over next to him. Looking around at the room as she did though nothing seemed out of place. Though something told her that something wasn't right. Though she smiled and brushed the thought off, cause really what could go wrong?

"So let's have a look at that map!"

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 am

" Amazing? Never been called that before, I'll make sure that ZZZZzzzZZZ Co. hears how their work is appreciated." SPHERE said, its internal sensor keeping it from disclosing anything important, its red visual sensor watching her as she moved. SPHERE adjusted the padding inside the orb into a lounge like chair that she could sit in as soon as she entered. SPHERE wanted to make sure the girl was completely comfortable and ready, since even though she was entering voluntarily she most likely wouldn't like what tests were going to proceed, it would make everything easier. " I have a selection of music here to if you would like it, rock, holiday, hiphop, anything. I can also make it seem like your sitting on the beach or curled up in a cloud, or on a bed of kittens. Not that you'd be crushing the kittens I mean the bed, would be covered in kittens, that are soft, and cuddle. You could, well, you get it. Anything? it said, ranting a bit and stopping itself before it scared her.

[ I apologize for disappearing on you ]

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Ivy smiled at it's rambles as she stepped over to the chair. It looked comfy enough and she had been walking around down here for what seemed like hours. So she sat down as she thought about all of her options.

"I think that a little bit of jazz, and on the beach by the sea would be great," she said as she began to relax. Her mind calmed itself as she came to the conclusion that all of the rumors about down here in the basement were just that rumors.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]