View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Love Letters (for NanacaCrash) 

Post Love Letters (for NanacaCrash)
My precious Nanaca,

Oh how I ache as I write this, knowing the purpose of this humble bit of paper, this thin and hapless vessel upon which I hope to deliver my dreams to you.

I can not see you, can not speak to you. The moon touched light of your hair would burn me, the perfection of your skin shame me into silence. I could describe you perfectly if I could only speak, draw you if only my hands did not tremble whenever you rise in my thoughts.

This is the only thing I can give to you, this vessel of my dreams. As it is you that haunts them, I feel I ought to return them to you. Such fancies are not mine to have, and so I bequeath them here to their birthing place.

I love you.

Such goes the note that Nanaca found slipped under her door. A pink love letter, scented with jasmine. It had been there only recently, still fresh with perfume.

Come to the basement. Please make my dreams come true.

Written on the back in a dainty cursive hand.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:55 am
Profile YIM

Nanaca stares at the letter, it was normal for her to get such back home from the more seedy folk, but to get one on this campus? Still, the promise of a male acquaintance was too hard to pass up, or even if it was female, she didnt care, the more friends she has, maybe the less she'll get attacked.

After some careful navigation (and quiet stepping so that she wont wake up the residents), she lands infront of the room in question. Swallowing hard, she knocks first, maybe her suitor wasnt here yet, and she wont risk entering questionable rooms

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:04 am
Profile YIM

Adam had been asleep. Days ago he had begun practicing with his human puppet, probing it's mind. He had found some interesting memories, some useful skills he could ply. he had found the idea irresistible when it occured to him at first to lure her with something so quaint as a love letter. It had taken him two nights to get it right, but now it was delivered, and he waited for his 'mate' to arrive.

The gentle tap intruded upon his torpid mind. Coiling tentacles flipped in the utter blackness. Was it her? yes. He could smell that succulent perfume he knew to belong to his own mate. His organ pulsed once as he awoke, starting the long road to rigidity in anticipation. His desire had mounted sicne last time, and her body chemistry had wrought some interesting changes in his own physiology.

Glancing at the rows of strange machines that lined the stone walls and studded the wooden tables, he snorted, rousing his puppet. The male's splendid physique rippled and it's eyes opened. "Yes?" he made the male voice ask in a low, breathy rumble. "Who....is there?"

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 am
Profile YIM

"I-its me..." she answers. It was a guy! and he sounds delicious. She begins to smile, something she has rarely done since coming to this campus, and she was all giddy inside at the thought of having a boyfriend for comfort.

"Can I come in?" waiting anxiously for his response.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Adam shifts in amusement. This will be easier than I suspected. Silly girl. He crouches back into the shadows, swiftly clearing away the more "questionable" objects he'd found strewn in this unusual chamber. Objects for sex. And objects for torture. He'd read that from his puppet's mind. Well, now to play the part. Adam splipped out of sight , hidden within a large closet recessed into the stone.

"Nanaca! Is..is that really you?" the male voice held jsut the right hints of pensiveness, hope pervading his voice. The words spill out as if the sun had just for the first time, quavering with feeling. "Please Nanaca...please come in."

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

Nanaca opens the door a crack and peeks in. Inside was a sight to behold. This guy called her by her name! it was sheer bliss, and he looked gorgeous as well. Its not long before her usual shyness kicks in and she begins to blush, right on cue, as always.

She tries to look at the man before her, but instinct demands that she doesnt. Instead, she steps in and closes the door, a loud "clank" echoing though the room as the latch falls into place.

"S-so how did you find out about me?" she asks, still unable to gaze as the young man just in front of her.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:35 am
Profile YIM

The world spun from his answer. She expected words, but instead she received lips, hard and demanding against hers. Strong fingers came up to cradle her blushing cheek, and she could sense the heat warming the blood that tinted her skin with embarrassment. His kiss, and the impassioned embrace of his arms leaves her after only moments, leaving her bereft of warmth and protection.

Dark, liquid eyes penetrated into her steadily, filled with kindness as he takes up her hands in his own. "I saw you one day in the woods." His explanation was a quiet whisper, fluttering agaisnt her ear, making cold thrills run down her spine, making her thighs shudder.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 am
Profile YIM

Startled by his sudden advance, Nanaca felt her body almost go limp, She relished his lips against hers, taking in as much of his scent as she can before he pulled away, leaving her even more flustered.

She leans back against the door for support, before gaining her composure and responding.

"Oh? I didnt see you anytime I went there... where in the forest did you see me?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:57 am
Profile YIM

His answer was not forthcoming. Instead he jsut smiles at her, pouty lips curved up a touch. One muscular arm pats one of the tables. "You can still here. We'll talk. I'll tell you everything. Everything you could ever want to ask. Please. Sit." He moves close, fingertips brushing agaisnt her elbow in a guiding nudge. "There won't be anybody about for soem time." he says in warm, assuring tones. "I want to get to know you as well as I can before we part. If you'll let me."

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

Nanaca lets him guide her to the table and with gingerly she lifts her small frame onto the table, Her round bottom depressing down onto the tables surface. She wiggles a bit to adjust her seating position and looks towards her brand new suitor.

"I didnt catch your name? how about we start with that?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:13 am
Profile YIM

His generous lips part with his smile. "Adam. My name is Adam. How about you? I know your name already..." he blushes a bit as he hops up onto the table, not quite making eye contact, abruptly shy.

A nice touch that. Adam congratulates himself in his head as he manipulates the boy's body.

"I'd be really interested to know why you're here....at Shokushu I mean. Though...I am curious as to why you answered my letter too. You didn't have to..." His hand falls over hers, warm and heavy, the palm smooth agaisnt her skin. He leans in, now locking gazes, waiting with expectant adoration.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:36 am
Profile YIM

"Glad to meet you Adam, Im Nanaca, but you already knew that soo..." . She herself also avoids eye contact, but every so often her gaze would meet his, and at those moments, her heart would flutter, clearly she was enjoying his company so far.

Her eyes widen as she feels that warm hand brush againsts her, the feeling of another man touching her again was more than pleasurable. She looks to find him gazing directly at her, and her sparkling blue eyes gaze back, it was enough to make her pass out, but she held firm and started to answer his question.

"I... I.. wanted to meet you.. I mean, the sender of course, but you also, but your the sender so I guess that means your the one im supposed to meet...". If her face could go any redder it would as she realizes how silly shes sounding in front of Adam. Seeing him leaning in so close, she herself begins to lean in, as if some force is bringing her lips close to his. "Move you idiot! kiss him and dont let go!!", she thinks and follows suit, locking her lips onto Adams.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:51 am
Profile YIM

Adam merely listened intently, giving small and encouraging smiles at every faltering word, leaning closer as she blushes and squeezing her hand gently. And then she kissed him. Almost, he was taken aback. The insistent, gentle pressure of her mouth on his seemed too much to resist, and he eagerly met her kiss with his own. Hard lips pressed against her own. She could feel the smoothness of her teeth agaisnt her lips as he pressed them together with a ravenous hunger. Unyielding arms encircled her waist and placing a hand upon her spine, the other tangling itself in the silky expanse of her hair.

Hidden in the darkness, the mosnter moved his mannekin of flesh, nearly as caught up in the twisted little game he was playing as he was in the sight and smell of her flesh. A smell like piquant fruit. Lust and salt.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:05 am
Profile YIM

Oblivious of the hidden danger lurking about, Nanaca yields her mouth to Adams tounge, letting it enter her as she meets his with some tongue action of her own, both muscles dancing with each other inside her warm orifice.

She returns his warms embrace with one of her own, her hands slipping under his shirt, feeling the definition of his well formed midsection, crawling along across his loves handles until both hands meet behind him, locking him in an affectionate hug. It has been a while since she felt this kind of gentleness, this kind of affection, and she wanted it to last as long as it can.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Adam couldn't resist. The urge to mess with the poor girl was overpowering. Probably a lot of that came from the puppet itself, a certain amount of mental bleedthrough occurs whenever he takes over a body, necessary to operate. Perhaps the male had a teasing personality, or maybe it was jsut the human perspective affecting him badly.

The human Adam broke away tentatively, his chest rising agaisnt Nanaca's, nudging her nipples gently through her blouse as he breathes heavily. She could feel his pulse pounding where his arms clasped her back. He stroked her hair, running fingers through the glittering tresses in a constant caress. His warm breath tickled her throat. "How have you been, here at Shokushu? Anything interesting happen here at all?" The hidden beast had pause there, else his mirth might transfer to his puppet. Adam's free hand traced a finger up and down Nanaca's spine playfully, and he began to shift her subtly, wordlessly urging her to sit in his lap.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next