View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sticky Fingers (Emilla) 

Post Re: Sticky Fingers (Emilla)
The girl freezes as she watches the door being pushed shut so slowly. "Well...fuck.." she mutters under her breath, her attentions shifting towards the large creature. "You took my lighters and you locked me in here with you! That's what you did." she says, drawing in a deep breath. There's another quick glance at the door, the girl swallowing hard as she debates her options. Can she flee now? Maybe if she tries it..maybe it's not actually locked. She looks at the creature and flashes him a quick smile before she darts to the door, twisting the knob and pulling on it, trying to get it to open, to let her out!

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Amused at her attitude and spunk Slimer watches as she darts to the door, as she moves he extracts two tentacles and launchs them hoping to coil her waist as she turns the door knob.
Why would I lock us in down here? I'm going to want to leave too you know...After I get what I came for... he says with an evil grin.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Her fingers close around the doorknob and find that it turns! She twists it eagerly but just as she's about to get the door open she finds those tendrils wrapping around her waist. Her eyes widen and the poor girl immediately forgets about the door in favor of reaching down to beat at the tentacles. "Leggo!" she exclaims. "You've got your lighters now let go of me! You don't fucking need me!" she squeals, trying in vain to get herself free of the creature.

Poor girl only wanted to find her a few things to trade, not get herself fucked by a monster!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 pm

She twisted open the door as the phallic-headed tentacles coiled her slim waist, coiling her waste and began trying to pull her backwards towards his waiting arms, when she began screaming and beating at his poor coiling tentacles. Two more tentacles extend from under his arms one aiming to coil her neck, and one aiming to coil one of her striking arms, while he pulls the two beaten tentacles from her waist. The one aiming for her neck misses knocking the cowboy hat to the hard floor.

Ouch, you know those punches do sting, he says with disdain. As a matter of fact, fucking you right now would fulfill a great need. he says with a grin twisting her words.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Emilla suddenly finds herself quite pinned with that single tendril wrapped around her body trapping her arms to her sides. She kicks uselessly, twisting her body in the creature's grasp. "No! Let go of me!" she exclaims, her head turning to look back over her shoulder at the beast. "Put me down dammit! You can't do this to me! You can't fuck me! I said no!"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Slimer luckily coiled he arms pinning them to her sides, as she struggled and squirmed to break fee. Actually, I can fuck you, and bring that sweet little body of yours to numerous mind blowing orgasms. The question that really remains is am I going to fuck you? he says with a happiness in his voice. Slowly, he pulls her backwards, dragging her to his waiting arms. Can you give me some good reasons not to fuck the rude arrogance out of you?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Emilla kicks a little more as she's brought into the creature's arms. She tosses her head from side to side, trying to add any leverage that she can. "I..I..." She swallows hard, finding herself pressed back against the creature, resting against him. "If you let me go..then I won't tell anyone else that you really like lighters." she says with a nod. "I'll keep it a secret, I sure will." She whimpers, her back arching a bit as she tries to rock free just one more time. "Please! Let me go!"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

As Slimer's muscular arms take her into his grasp he hears her think he has some sort of lighter fetish, truely amused he laughs at the thought. My dear I'm a wierd enough Demon as it is without having longing for these zippo's. You might say my current home is without any lights, hard to find an electrician to run power to a cave these days, I'm afraid. So, I'm in need of some lighters and matches and unfortunately for you your sexy body. So, unless saving my name from being smeared as a lighter freak was only your first offer, and you got something better than your sweet body to offer me, I think its time to see how amazing we can make each other feel, he says picking her uo facing away from him on his lap.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 pm

The poor girl struggles just a little bit more as she's lifted onto the creature's lap, unable to see him but well able to feel him beneath her through those small shorts that she wears. She whimpers softly, breathing deep and steady as she tries to make herself remain calm. "T..then get some flashlights!" she squeaks out. "That's got to be better than matches and lights.." Her hips roll a little, her tight little backside pressing against the beast, unable to help herself. After all, she has been trained a little.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Slimer feels himself hardening as she rolls her tight backside against his cock as she squirms on his lap. Flashlights, another wonderful suggestion my dear for emergencies, I'm going to have to gather a few and some batteries for emergencies was Im here, he whispers into her ear. Grabbing her wrists he loops a tentacle securing the crossed behind her back. His hands free, he slips one over her her tank top rubbing her left breast through the material, the right he reaches up into her short, sleek blond hair gently pulling her head back as he nibbles her dark neck.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 pm

She's quite able to feel that hardening length against her backside, her breath picking up as it continues to grow against her. The girl whimpers softly when her arms are drawn around and bound tightly with a tendril, leaving her helpless again. She can only watch as he reaches up to cup one of her breasts, her nipple soon hardening thanks to the teasing.

The poor girl gasps out loudly as her head is drawn back, her neck exposed to the creature. "Ahhh..wh...what are you doing?" she asks him, her breathing becoming ragged now as arousal and fear compete in her.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am

Well, I figured I would help arouse you before I fuck you into multiple orgasm bliss. I didn't think it was fair that you turn me on with you nice tight wiggling bottom and you got left out, he whsipers into her ear before nibbling on her sensative lobe with his warm mouth. Meanwhile his other hand continues its gentle insistent massage of her lovely breast. His mouth leaves her ear only to trail kisses and little platful licks down her delicate neck. His cock continues hardening as its goal lies wiggling against it separately by a thin layer of jean material.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 am

Emilla is actually brought up short by that answer. Usually the monsters would just, well, use some sort of drug or something. Still, that's not going to make her like the beast! "Well, thank you for your concern." she mutters, still trapped in his grasp with no hope of escape anytime soon. Instead she's forced to wiggle against him a little more, grinding herself against that thick length while he teases her soft flesh. "Would you...stop that!" she exclaims. "It tickles....dammit!"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 am

I can stop if you wish, but you squirming is still making my need for you grow and I don't want you left out of the fun. My intention is certainly not to tickle you... Unfortunately that hot body of your won't be leaving here unpleasured but I can help you relax if you would like? he whispets into her ear as his hand releases it hold on her hair and joins the other in stimulating her other breast. He rubs softly over the tank top, exploring her soft curves.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 am

Emilla slowly leans back against the creature, swallowing hard and shaking her head. "I..I don't.." She whimpers gently. "What are you talking about? What do you want?" she asks. "What are you trying to do to me?" Her eyes close tightly and she sucks in a deep breath. "Nng..."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next