View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sticky Fingers (Emilla) 

Post Re: Sticky Fingers (Emilla)
What I want I plan on taking? As for what I offer, that is a few hours of pleasure, that isn't negotiable what is up for negotiations is, my slime which helps you relax and increases your pleasure 4 times over. He whispers, her pert bottom wiggling against his building erection. Hands continue to explore her lovely chest as shesquirms in fear of the unknown.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 am

Emilla whimpers again, her head shaking. "No.." she gasps. "Please. I.." She swallows hard and lays her head back. "Do whatever you want...but just get it over with, please!" she begs, pushing her chest into his hands and her backside against his cock. "Please just fuck me...please..." she whispers.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

Not one to deny a pretty lady in need he slips his hands down unbuttoning and unzzipping the jean shorts before sliding the tight shorts off her firm legs having to finish the removal with a tentacle. His hands explores her stomach, sliding over the thin tank top, frustrated he pulls her tight shirt up over her head, with her arms trapped the way they were he was only able to slide it down to her elbows. Freed from the tight binding clothes his hands trekked over her lovely body taking in her soft skin, as she leans back against his muscular chest. He hands explored until they reached her lacey bra and panties.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:09 am

Again she whimpers as her shorts are unzipped and pushed down, exposing the small pair of white panties that she's wearing. She closes her eyes and takes another deep breath, her back arching as her top is pulled up and tucked behind her body but still trapped on her arms. Her nipples press against the simple white bra, more than eager for the creature's touch. Her tight backside is pressed firmly against his cock now, barely separated from it at all. "Ahh..."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 am

He reaches for the clasps of the back piece of the bra, releasing the hooks, allowing her straining nipples their freedom. As the shoulder straps hang in place, he takes a claw slicing each one, and the lacey number drops to the floor. Reaching back around with his thick arms he cups her breasts, hands caressing her soft breasts. His palms play over her nipples as they harden promptly from the cooler air, and gentle touch.

What did you need? I think I misheard you... he whispers into her ear, his cock rubbing her soft ass as she squirms on his laps, a thin, lacey, white panty all that remained from fulfilling her request.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 am

Emilla can really only watch as her bra is released and then cut away, exposing her breasts to the cool air of the basement...well, it had been cool before she'd been locked in a room with a monster! It's starting to get rather heated in fact. She sucks in a deep breath as he cups her breasts once again, her back arching and pushing her breasts into the creature's hands. "NNgg..." she groans, wriggling a little more. "I...please...just fuck me." she whispers to him. "Fuck me hard...please."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 am

Glad to hear her beg for his cock he debates making her suffer longer, or simply fucking her brains out. His lust for her though decides her fate quickly. Squating all four legs he lower her until her feet touch to each side of his lap. His hands continues rubbing her aroused breasts, nipples poking at the soft massaging palms and fingers. Two tentacles extend to grab her panties and pull them slowly down her legs, the lace tickling over her skin. As his cock rests between her butt and folds.

Are you read? I'll let you begin your own rape as slow or as fast as you need. He whispers roughly into her ear then takes the lobes into his mouth once more as she hears his urgent breathing softly into her ear.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

Again she can only watch as her last item of clothing is removed. Those panties slide down her legs easily enough, baring her well trimmed little pussy to the creature. She swallows hard, her eyes closing for a moment as she can now feel the heat of his cock directly against her sex. Her hips wiggle, her pussy pressing down against him, slowly beginning to leak juices onto that thick length. "Y..yes." she stammers. "A...any time you..." She swallows hard, finding it incredible that she's begging for this!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 am

His hands trail slowly over her skin to her waist. A hand positioned on each side he lifts her till just the balls of her feet touch, his eight and a half inch cock springs up. Shifting her back alittle he points the tip, at her wet folds shifting his hips so it rubs up to her clit and back down to her flower and teases her opeing slightly. Show me how you need it.. he whispers into her ear again. One hand grabs gently at her throat rubbing back down to her breasts as the other slid forward along her side and between her smooth thighs. Slipping to the tip of her folds, he begins rubbing gently at her clit with his fingertip...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 am

She gasps as she's lifted, her feet just barely touching the floor now. Her gaze is locked downwards towards the cock that springs up beneath her, now just barely touching her sex, teasing against her. She whines softly, her hips rolling back and forth slowly, pressing herself towards that thick length. "Nngg..." she groans. "Please..." Her hips work, trying to urge him to stop teasing her and just take her! Just...just get it over with! But no, he insists on toying with her poor little clit, making her moan and arch. "Ahh.."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 am

He releases her arms letting her decide what would happen as the tip of his cock sits directing under her waiting flower. He kept a tentacle ready in case she bolted but he was pretty confidnet he had her worked up enough to bury his cock deep inside her. He continues stroking her small clit as leans leans forward kisses and suckling on her tender neck. Moving his tail into position above her shaggy blonde hair and he lets it fill with his slime. Her next move would would decide her fate...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 am

The poor girl moves her arms slowly as she finds herself suddenly freed...if one could consider straddling a monster's lap with his cock so close to being buried inside of her with no hope of escape to be freed. She draws in a deep breath and looks back at him and then at the door, her hips giving a small buck as he toys with her clit. "Nngg..." she groans, biting down on her bottom lip as she pushes herself down onto that cock, slowly sinking down onto that thick length.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Watching her realize she was free, and then glance back at him and then the door Slimer wondered if it was certain knowledge of failure, or her lusty need that kept her in the room. He puts his hands on her slim hips to steady her as she descends. Slimer grunts as her wet flower sank down squeezing his cock tightly as it slowly allowed enterance to his member.

Wise choice my, accept how you are mine to fuck as I please this night, and I promise numerous, wonderful orgasms tonight, he promises. I promise you a new level of sensations tonight as we explore every way to pleasure ourselves tonight. Holding her steady he can feel the head pop in as her sex already is moist and accepting of the tight fit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:27 am

She whimpers as she sinks onto that cock, her eyes squeezing shut. The poor girl has to deal with the fact that she's doing this at least somewhat willingly, knowing that if she doesn't she'll simply be captured and taken anyways. Her breath begins to pick up speed as he fills her, stretches her tight sex around his length. "Nnn...I...I'm only...ah..only yours cause.." She swallows hard and makes a soft crying noise. "Cause I..have no choice!"

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 am

Oh you have a choice my dear, thats for sure. You simply chose the wiser option as either way you would be raped. This way, at least you will have some say in the pleasures you receive instead of me just using your body... he ends with a groan as she finally reaches the hilt of his member. Two tentacles sneak out and begin tickling over the soft skin of her breasts. They loop and coil till they encirle most of the flesh of her mounds until only her nipples remain poking free. The cock tipped tentacles then begin working her nipples with fast rubs as the entire lengths rub and massage back and forth over her orbs.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next