View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I got lost (Robe) 

Post I got lost (Robe)
During her explorations she found herself wandering into the basement, she normally didnt go to places like this but since she had to know a decent layout of her surroundings she took a deep breath and wandered down the stairs. Dressed in her uniform, she was trying still to get used to wearing a skirt.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

The basement was a new location for Robios to explore, having overhearing the other students speaking of it as an area for troubled students or those who liked to get into trouble. Girls with rebellious natures have loads of energy,' The alien thought to himself as he skulked the dark hallways in his disguise, passing by darkened rooms, most looking like regular classrooms.

Something had to be amiss about these rooms, leaving Robios to wonder what exactly it could be. Sliding around the corner, his eyes spied another student wandering the hallways. 'Perfect' The monster mused, continuing along, appearing only as a pregnant student with long dark hair. The look on the girls face was that of confusion and a mix of fear as well as the disguised alien continued walking towards Yuki.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:04 pm

She looked up seeing another student, slightly annoyed she normally didnt like being around people but then again this place did give her the creeps she put a smile on her face waving slightly "hey what brings you down here" she spoke softly.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:27 am
Profile YIM

Robios waved back, acknowledging this as a human gesture of greeting. Holding his stomach gently, he rubbed it as a mother would a baby in the womb. When posed with the question of why he was here, he replied in his kind, female voice. "Detention. It's my first time down here and I've been looking around for the classroom I'm supposed to report to," Robios faked a smile.

"Are you here for detention too?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:40 am

"Uh not really Im just exploring...so..what did you do to get sent down here anyway" she raised an eyebrow at the swollen stomach but ignored it, it wasnt her place to judge.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am
Profile YIM

Robios paused to think for a moment, far too long in fact as it seemed he trailed off in thought to think up a clever lie. He tried to remember what the girls would be punished for, and named one of the first that came to mind. "I was found wearing 'non-regulation panties'," He said aloud in his female voice, quoting the one part from a girl he overheard in the library a while back.

"Did you happen to find room 216 during your exploration? I'm pretty sure that's the room I'm looking for,"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 am

"Well.."she looked to the room next to them "This is 214 so the next one should be 216 correct?" she blushed faintly hearing what the student was sent down there for.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

Robios could feel the heat in the other girls cheeks as he nodded in agreement. "I suppose you're right, can you walk me there? I don't know if the teacher will be in yet and I don't want to wait alone," Robios asked in a feigned act of nervousness. The basement was creepy alone, and with rumors of monsters around, it was best to stay together in unfamiliar places.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:10 am

she blinked a bit hesitent on helping her, she didnt know this student nor did she want to get caught there when the teacher did arrive "Well alright..." she didnt plan to go into the room just walk her to it. walks past her going to room 216

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:32 am
Profile YIM

Robios felt this girl was resisting a bit in aiding her, thus causing his phallus to release its trust pheromone into the air. If all else failed, at least Robios would have a companion to spend his evening with. "T-thank you," He said in the mock voice. "My name is Rebecka, what's yours?" He asked as he strode to the doorway, standing near the girl so the pheromone could take effect.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 am

Suddenly her muscles began to relax a bit looking to the girl she smiled lightly "My name is Yuki Sakura...nice to meet you Rebecka" Some reason she felt she could relax around this girl but could not place why.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:32 am
Profile YIM

Robios smiled and walked inside the room, positive that Yuki would follow. "It's very nice to meet you Yuki---" Robios paused as he took in the room. Surely he was surprised, and allowed his guise to appear that was as well. Chains stood anchored to the wall and an assortment of disciplinary tools lay strewn on the teachers desk. "I wonder why all this is here..."

Walking over the the chains on the walls, Robios turned to Yuki, more of the pheromone being released. "Have you ever wanted to be chained up Yuki? I have." He eyed the chains wonderously, gazing with the utmost appreciation.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:44 am

she blinked looking around "this looks more like a torture chamber then a class room..."she muttered softly her eyes seeming to haze over fully trusting this girl for some reason "No I have not...I get uncomfortable when I am restricted in anyway...it makes me nervous.."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:16 am
Profile YIM

"It always helps if someone else does it with you, come here." Robios suggested, holding up one of the shackles on the wall. "Chain my left wrist and I'll chain your right. There's bound to be a key in that desk. The teacher isn't here anyway." Robios watched the form of the girl carefully, gazing at her curves for a moment.

"What harm can it do?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:38 am

"Yea.."she muttered doing as she was asked, her hands gently binding the other girls left wrist allowing her to shakle my right "So whos going to get us undone..?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next