View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Entrapment (For Ishtar) 

Post Re: Entrapment (For Ishtar)
Ishtar froze up as she felt a hand move across her body. It was humiliating to think there was men waiting each watch her exposed like this. It was then that the hand squeeze her breast forcing a soft gasp from the young woman. The voice mentioned that he might let her go after every body had the opportunity to take turns. The blue haired girl could only hope that the rest of them were not so willing to share her like this.

However, another voice agreed whole-heartily. Almost instantly she could feel his hand go through her blue hair as he pulled it back to get a view of her beautiful face. Yet another hand grabbed her free orb and began to kneed it forcefully making Ishtar moan even more.

It was then that the original voice began to softly whisper into her ear. She didn't know how wasn't seen by the others or if he was how they didn't hear him, but she didn't care. P-please...uh...please s-send them a-away...oh...I d-do not want...ah...w-want this to happen to me....

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 am

"I don't know... they seem so have the right idea, even if they are a little uncouth about it." The phantom voice sang in her ear again. "Let's give them a few more minutes..."

The hands at her breasts continued to grope her, alternating... one soft, one hard, never in time with each other. At her moan, one of the calmer voices spoke up again. "That's it... just lay back... relax and show off that body as much as you can..." It said. Two hands would be felt around her skirt, digging beneath the hem of her waistline and pulling it down a little... taking her panties with it... having some trouble getting it past her knees because of her spread legs. "Good enough..."

"Who left you down here anyways? Or did you do this to yourself, hoping someone like us would find you?" Sneered another voice.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Ishtar gasped as she hear the voice told her that it wanted to give the men in the room a few more minutes with her. Ishtar wondered why they had seen the original official or whatever she was whispering in her ear. It was like it didn't exist in the room.

Ishtar could feel the hands continue to play with her breasts, one was soft and gentle massage her breasts, the other squeezing hard her other orb. Neither seemed to be coordinated with each other, as if two different people were feeling her up. Still they forced more gasps and soft moans from the lips of the blue haired girl, something the men were all too eager to encourage. It was then that she felt a pair of hands begin to pull down her skirt. They grip had also gotten her panties too and slowly she could feel them pull them down her legs. The young woman gasped as she felt the cooler air hit places that it never should. The skirt was attempted to yank past her knees but it got nowhere and the hands soon let go.

The young woman blushed beat red as she could only imagine what she looked like. I-I was asked to be here for p-punishment, ah...I don't want...help me...h-help me get away.

The hands at her breasts continued to grope her, alternating... one soft, one hard, never in time with each other. At her moan, one of the calmer voices spoke up again. "That's it... just lay back... relax and show off that body as much as you can..." It said. Two hands would be felt around her skirt, digging beneath the hem of her waistline and pulling it down a little... taking her panties with it... having some trouble getting it past her knees because of her spread legs. "Good enough..."

"Who left you down here anyways? Or did you do this to yourself, hoping someone like us would find you?" Sneered another voice.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 pm

One of the hands at her skirt apparently rose up her body, for the next time she felt it, it was at her sex, spreading her young pussy slightly and seeking out her tiny clit to pinch and prod at the button. "Tell you what... how about you just cum once for us, and we'll let you out? Sound like a fair deal?" One of the male voices asked. "We'll even make it easy for you... just tell us how to make you hot, little girl, and we'll accommodate." came another sneer.

The gentle hand at her chest continued to massage her orb carefully, kneading her flesh and playing with her nipple between the thumb and forefinger occasionally. The other hand got even rougher, however, pulling at her tit and even slapping her breast once, letting the large mound giggle on her chest.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 am

Ishtar felt one of the hands begin to play with her flower as it began to spread out the petals. The young woman could not believe that she was being playing with in such a matter. Soon the young woman let out a shout as the hand pinched her special pearl. Soon her clit was being pressed and pinched on a regular basis forcing moans from the captive blue hair girl. The men seemed that intent on driving her to an orgasm and were asking her how to make her get there the fastest.

She could feel one hand continue to kneed her aroused mound as it played with her nipple within his fingers. However the other was getting rougher and pulled on her mound. Then she heard a loud slap as it hit across her breast. She felt a wave of pain as her breast giggled for a moment. She shouted in pain, Owwww.....please don't...uhhh...don't do do that...ahhh

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 pm

((Sorry about the delay!))
"I think they've played with my toy for long enough..." The phantom voice said, though this time it was apparently audible to all in the room. "... the hell was that?" Came a confused voice beside her, the hands pulling away from her body. Suddenly there were screams, amid cries of obscenities and "It's alive!" The sound of footsteps peeling away from the room and slamming the door could be heard, and then there was silence again.

The silence lasted for a bit, allowing Ishtar to catch her breath. Soon, suddenly, she would feel something akin to a tentacle wrapping around the breast that had been slapped, gently encircling it and pumping the orb a few times. Another would be felt at her spread sex, flitting up and down her lower lips and tickling at her clitoris. "I suppose that was a bit greedy of me... but have no fear, I'll be sure to use you far more than any human could hope to..." Came the voice, surrounding her once again.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:33 am

((No problem, I was tied up as well!))
The voice spoke out once more though this time it seemed that the men at the room could hear it as well. Initially they seemed to be confused and she could feel the hands that had once been playing with her body moved away. Then suddenly the men suddenly screamed and shouted, like something really menacing had suddenly appeared in the room. The young woman could hear the mean suddenly run away out of the room, slamming the door to protect themselves as they ran away.

The blue haired girl caught her breath, thankful for the moment that the men had left her alone. As her breathing returned to normal, a chill came down Ishtar's spine. She could only wonder what it was the men had seen to suddenly abandon her like that. As she wondered, she felt some sort of tentacle reach out and wrap around her slapped breast. She let out a gasp as she felt being pumped a few times. Another tentacle began to rub against her flower as it moved up and down her lower lips. Occasionally it tickled her special pearl forcing soft moans from the young woman. Ah...y-you are going to use m-me??

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm

The 'blindfold' finally removed itself, allowing her to see that the tentacles were in fact coming from the chair itself. The apparent furniture began to re-arrange itself, pulling her arms back and up, over her head, while the rest of the chair straightened the girl, re-shaping itself into a X with her arms and legs bound at the end of each arm. The fear coming from the girl was delicious to Asura, though he wanted more than fear now.

"Yes, goddess... your body will provide me with what I desire." It said bluntly. The tentacle at her breast finally pulled the bra from her chest, baring her to the room eagerly while it discarded what was left of the garment... leaving the blouse intact but pulled back to display her. The other extension at her sex lifted, dragging her skirt down... the cross reshaping again momentarily to allow the garment to slip free of her body, collecting her pulled down panties in the process. It then snapped back to attention, spreading her now bare legs wide. A raspy voice seemed to groan in delight at the sight of her naked form, the tentacle along her upper body seeming to look her over even though there was no apparent eye upon it.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 am

Suddenly the soft metal covering her eyes retracted, allowing the poor woman to see what was going on. Considering it was the chair that contain was the source of the tentacles, the blue haired girl probably wasn't sure whether or not seeing what was going on. She had really little time to ponder anything as the she let out a shout when the chair began change shape. The young struggled but her arms were easily pulled up and over her head as she soon forced to lay back on a giant X with each limb bound at each corner.

The young woman's fear ran wild as she felt the tentacle yank her bra from her chest and threw the poor fabric away in the room. Only her blouse was left intact as it pulled back to show off her upper body completely. Her legs were briefly brought together but that was only so that a tentacle could pull her panties and skirt off with one simple motion leaving her lower body completely devoid of clothing. The young woman was frightened as she realized how vulnerable she truly was. W-what do y-you need from my b-body?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 am

Asura didn't answer her this time... at least, not verbally. Another tendril raised up between her spread legs, purposely rising high enough for the laid out girl to see it before lowering back down and positioning itself at her sex. It began to press gently there... not penetrating her yet but putting some pressure against her clit occasionally.

A second quicksilver tentacle joined the one that had removed her bra, and each decided upon one of the young girl's proud breasts, wrapping around each hill of flesh in a coiling manner and starting to pump them rhythmically. It 'listened' to her emotions while it tried to play the girl like an instrument, wanting to hear that lovely, shameful lust that the creature desired over all other delicacies.

Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Ishtar could only look on in fear as a tendril soon positioned itself above her spread legs as it seemed to be taunting her for a moment before it lowered back down. Soon she could feel it pressed up against her flower, forcing a gasp from the young woman. The tentacle pushed occasionally against her special pearl making the blue haired girl gasp some more before returning to the flower once more.

Ishtar could only watch as a second tentacle join the first one near her chest and both began to wrap around each of her breasts. The young woman moaned as she felt one breast get squeezed and massaged and then the other. The young woman struggled to resist the sensation of it all as she could feel her body starting to get aroused by the efforts of the tentacles.

Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Asura could taste a growing lust in the girl, but it wanted more. The end of each tentacle around her breasts hollowed out in small, mouth-like suckers, before latching onto each nipple and pulling them into the makeshift maws. It pulled gently at them occasionally, causing her breasts to stretch just a little as they were squeezed. The arms of the device pulled her limbs back, stretching her out even more, forcing her back to arch somewhat.

"More..."

The tentacle at her sex suddenly began to push much harder at her, easily slipping into her sex and starting to pump itself in and out in imitation of making love to the student. It expanded just a little within her, a rigid texture forming along its length that drug against her slick walls as he used her.

Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Ishtar struggled to move but her arms were still pinned down and she was unable to make any progress. Suddenly she felt something latch on each of her nipples as she let out a shocked cry. The young woman then moaned as her breasts were stretched as they were squeezed. As if to punish her for still struggling, the blue haired girl could feel her limbs being pulled back making her chest stick out even more.

Ishtar thought she heard something when all of suddenly she felt the tentacle at her flower push deep into her. The young woman let out a loud cry as she felt it penetrate her delicate sex. The young woman could feel the tentacle become a little large inside of her before it began to pump in and out of her with its rigids brushing against her slick velvet walls. Soon the young woman was gasp and moaning with each thrust of the tentacle.

Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Asura kept the tentacle at her sex slow and methodical, pumping her carefully... making each long stroke in and out resound through her form, each passing ridge rake against her soft pussy. As the beast held his laid out victim, he opened his subconscious to hers, searching for her nightmares... or shameful lusts... feeding and seeking out new knowledge at the same time.

It began to feel some pangs of lust from the girl as it used her. Asura began to record her own moans and gasps, replaying them against herself in a cruel manner, as if taunting her own arousal at his violation of her body.

Wed May 09, 2012 7:00 am

Ishtar gasped and moan as she felt the tentacle push slowly in to her flower, only to slowly pull it back out. The poor blue haired student shivered as she felt each ridge move up and down her velvet walls. Soon the poor woman could hear her own gasps and shouts echoing the room, humiliating the poor woman as she could hear her own arousal. Even as she was focused on what was going on around her she did not realize that he was penetrating her own confused mind and learning about her previous encounters and what exactly aroused this student the fastest. Soon she would be completely exposed to him physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next