View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Introduction... (Part I, Christine) 

The loud clash of metal on brass echoed through the room. Her attempt to break the doorknob failed, she immediately turned her attention back towards her attacker. The student's movements were fragmented and sudden, quick and agile, yet reflected a tense hold over her body. She was panicking. The room about her seemed completely empty, until she heard the cold dry whisper from the other side of the room. She turned her body in that direction, holding the pipe firmly in front of her. She kicked the door behind her. "Is anybody there!" She cried, her eyes never moving from the wall opposite to her.

Tue May 15, 2007 11:50 pm

An eight-foot arm wrapped about her from behind, pinning her to the alien's chest. Alucard's other hand snatched the pipe from her hand. A second later, it fell on the stone floor in two pieces, making a loud CLANG as it did.

"Let's start your punishment," the alien prompted.

Tue May 15, 2007 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

The student yelped in surprise as the massive limb reached around her and pinned her to the wide chest of her unseen assailant. "Let go of me!" She screamed her body flailing wildly against the creature, her legs pumped up and down in violent attempts to kick at her captor. She uttered a curse when she felt the pole yanked from her grip, and to her dismay, let out a piercing scream. She hated to scream, it seemed a last resort and a blow to her pride. After it's duration she again cursed at her captor, issuing commands to be released amoungst other things said.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:02 am

"I'm going to have to teach you your place, I guess," said Alucard with a shrug.

The alien placed Christine face/down on the table, and set straps about her limbs to hold her in place.

Wed May 16, 2007 1:08 am
Profile YIM

The student violently kicked her limbs about, succeeding in hitting him in several places. The sounds of her displeasured screams rang through the room and must have penetrated the door to the hallway. As deep as she was in the labyrinth of the basement, she was unsure what good that would do. What seemed an eternity of immense exertion and struggle she soon found herself pinned and strapped down to the table she’d observed earlier. Her cheek pressed against the cold of the table her body slowly warming the area.

“Bastard! Release me!” She screamed. Even in moments of peril her eloquence combined with crudeness rang like a sweet melody. “Coward!” She screamed again, a favorite word of hers as of late.

Mon May 21, 2007 4:51 am

"I think I'll be the one to give commands here," said Alucard, tightening her bonds with a smirk. "As for me being a coward, I find that laughable. Why should an animal be afraid of its prey? Why should a diner fear its next meal?"

Just to prove its point, the alien touched her face with its massive hand, supporting her head with its thumb under Christine's chin. The fingers were each longer than Miss Savron's whole head, and each one rather squarish at the end.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:45 am
Profile YIM

The student shrieked in protest and disgust as the creature ran his fingers across her face. His fingers, that were thick as flashlights that extended beyond the length of her own head. Aggravated her body shuddered in fury. “Don’t touch me!” She screamed.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 am

Tiring of her protests, Alucard promptly pulled a lever, flipping Christine over while keeping her strapped in, and then smacked her across the bottom with one of its huge hands. Without waiting for her response, it spanked her again.

Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM

The student yelped as she was flipped around onto her stomach, and was about to throw some more insults until she saw the creature’s arm rearing back. She cried out as the large hand roughly smacked her pert ass. “Bastard!” was all she managed to scream before the massive creature brought it’s hand down on her again. She bit her lower lip, suppressing the second scream. She wouldn’t give the beast the satisfaction of hearing her cry out. She balled her slender hands into fists, doing all she could from crying out. Her cream colored skin of her bottom was now a bright red from the abuse. “Nnngh,” She stifled a scream, gritting her teeth hard as blow after blow continued to assault her. ‘I’ll kill this bastard, I will.’ She silently consoled herself, enduring each smack that was getting harder and harder. She writhed in her binds her long slender legs pushing and pulling against her binds, her hands contracting pulling at her wrists. Her back arched as she tried to ‘pull herself free.’ Her body wriggling to avoid more hits from the creature causing her lovely buttocks to bounce almost happily with her struggle.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:58 pm

"That's right," said Alucard. It continued to smack at her ass, grinning as it did so. Beating her tight rear again and again, the alien continued until her ass glowed a fine, angry red.

Alucard then ran its hand over her pert bottom. It chuckled to itself.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:07 am
Profile YIM

The damp air of the basement made it seem like it was hard to breath. The students back heaved as she inhaled deeply, thankful for the cease in abuse against her tender rear. She groaned feeling the rough hand run across her enflamed buttocks, groping and evidently enjoying himself. She could hear the echo of his laugh still ring in her head. His cruel words cutting through her like a razor. “You bastard…I’ll kill you.” She balled her hands into fists again, her body shuddering to recover from the abuse.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:17 am

"What a shame," Alucard said. "Another death threat. You know how many women I've outlived after they've sworn to kill me?" Alucard licked its lips. "Let's put it this way. I've been doing this for thousands of years."

The alien patted her rear lightly, and then gave her tight butt another sharp smack. "Stupid girl," Alucard said. "You deserve what you're getting."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:22 am
Profile YIM

“Nnngh Fuck you!” she screamed as the hard slap came across her ass again. “You’ll get yours I swear it!” She said biting her lip as another tough slap came smartly across her rear. She bit her lower lip, it was enough to bring her to tears, but it hurt like hell.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 am

"Of course I will," said Alucard. "I'll get my meal very, very soon." The alien licked her rear end, enjoying the taste of her soft skin. "Delicious," said Alucard. "I'm sure you taste great."

The alien flipped her again, revealing her front. With a smirk, it ran its tongue over her exquisite bosom. The tongue was somehow skilled enough that, though it was as thick as Christine's head, it managed to only touch her nipple on its second lick. The alien's yellow eyes glinted in the low light as it looked at its meal.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2