View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 fashion trouble (Yuki) 

"My clothes? What kind of punishment is this?!" She bit her lip lightly folding her arms over her chest, she didn't care what the man had planned for her but she would definately not strip completely nude infront of some guy she just met.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

Remeber the deal, go with it and you'll be done sooner, refuse and make it harder and longer He says. He seemed to not care niether way it went for he could simply take the cloths off himself but waited to see if she would comply. He took another step forward waiting to see what her reaction or reply would be.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:02 pm

She growled lightly sliping off her clothes, leaving her panties and her bra still on though seeming to completely and utterly refuse to go any further. "Thats all." she muttered under her breath calling him a pervert.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

Surely a smart girl like youself would know when i say take off your cloths.....i mean all of them He says taking yet another step closer. He was about 4 steps away from the rate he was going and he seemed harmless as he looked at her face and not the rest of her body.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 pm

"No" she said simply then continued "I don't trust anyone, so why would you think I would trust you enough to get completely naked" She didnt move, not a single muscle.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

ignorant girl, you are being punished. Trust doesnt come into play here. Now...one last time....willingly take thoose off, or I will He says emphasizing the I. He preferred if she went along since then it would be much better but if she did refuse then he would be forcefull.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 pm

She bit her lip turning her back to him, slowly she slid off the straps to her bra, reaching bak unclasping it, letting it slip off. She then slid off her panties her back still to him "There."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile YIM

'lovely ass' He thinks as he walks forward and slips an arm around her waist. I'm glad you didn't make me force you He says as he then lifts her up in a strong yet gentle arm and lays her on the table, quickly securing her wrists and ankles in a spread eagle fashion. There was a slight ridge which made her arch her back to him making it seem as if her breasts wanted to be touched. He then went through a few assortment of items which where hiden from Yuki.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:48 pm

She blushed heavily, her long bangs falling into her face, bitting her lip she attempted to make her knees touch to prevent her lower lips to be exposed to the man "What do you plan on doing..."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile YIM

Many people would believe that pain serves its purpose in punishement, that it makes them think that if they do it again they'll recieve the same if not worse punishment. He says as he picks up something and walks over to her. But.....in my mind, i think that pain would only serve to anger and make the person do the same offence. That is why... He trailes off long enough to have a finger glide up her slit, leaving a slightly strange substancce on her pussy lips which in an instent sent powerfull waves of pleasure through her loins almost creating a mini orgasm in just that second. I believe in ultimate pleasure would get the point across better, since some of you girls are so modest and dont accept this kind of treatment as easy as pain. He says and and grins at her writhing form.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 pm

Her eyes widen slightly flinching as he ran his finger over her pink slit letting out a gasp then a small cute moan her cheeks seeming to be burning red now. Glares "Y..You bastad!" she shouted her sweet juice now starting to leak out of her

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:18 pm
Profile YIM

Save your breath for your moans women, i dont really much care what you have to say to me...for now He says with a nice gentle grin as he starts to rub the same substance over her stomach, ass, clit, nipples, and all the way over her breasts. In an instant they are all filled with intence pleasure, the same as her pussy, and he conjured up a chair to sit and watch. Occasionally he would add some more of the substance on different parts such as arms and thighs.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:23 pm

Gasps and moans were all she could manage now, arching her back slightly off the table her body shaking in pleasure, her small pink nipples now like little pebbles, her clit throbbing slightly as her nectar started to almost flow between her legs.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

The substance would send her to the edge of a grand orgasm, but she would not be able to achieve it. She would remain on the verge untill he saw fit to give her release. He just watched, seeming bored as he had his head in his hand watching her with amused eyes. The shackles where there to not keep her from running, but to keep her from touching herself. Even if he did penetrate one orfice, she would need to be completly full to gain her orgasm. After that she would not know and he smiled.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:39 pm

She growled lightly her body seemed as if it were on fire, struggling a bit she flexed her arms slightly pulling on the bindings, Putting consentration on them a few links,to his amazment started to creek and bend a little. The whole time the rest of her body shook growing close to climax but then always backing off, she had to keep a clear mind and consentrait on the bindings otherwise she would go insane.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:45 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next