View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Memories (for Molly) 

Post Memories (for Molly)
He had heard of this infamous basement and had decided to check it out for himself today. Replacing himself with the usual disciplinary for a little bit he had given them a longer brake as he cloaked himself in a simple illusion.

Gersham was generally human so claws and fangs, his third eye and ears …. all disguised here today. Chains dangled from the ceiling. Shackles dwelt on the wall. He ran a finger against some of the tools along the wall with a grin as the door opened.

Thick and heavy steel the metal creaked as the blond made her way to the chamber. The light was soft but he could see the expression in her eyes, the surprise, the horror of what was here though he let her take it all in before gesturing her forth.

Silently he took a look at her demerits slip. Clearly this was not her first time misbehaving if she were being sent here but he was curious in what brought her here …

“Molly ...” he read the name on the slip then gestured. “You can set your book bag in the corner than meet me in the center of the room. So you think it's funny to disrupt class?”

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Post Re: Memories (for Molly)
The redhead paused in the doorway... what sort of place had she been sent to? This looked more like a dungeon from a bad period movie than something one would expect to find beneath a school. She looked around as a voice called out to her, and spotted a shadowed figure within. Hesitantly she did as she was asked, setting her bag aside and walking towards the middle of the room... her hands straightening her school uniform's skirt out of a well earned nervousness.

"No sir... I have... insomnia and I feel asleep in class. I'm actually a very good student... this is the first time my problem has caused a... well... disruption." She says, trying to stay civil. She thought the professor had overreacted a bit to send her to some sort of detention hall at the time, though now she was wondering just what sort of punishment the staff had in mind after all. Perhaps this was some sort of punishment for new students to scare them into obedience, she thought to herself, though the way her large chest pushed at the shirt stretched across it gave away that she was, in fact, quite scared by the display.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:32 am

He had assumed here though he looked at the slip, signed it with the fact that she had indeed reported in and told here to but it into her book bag before returning back to him. Gersham slowly circled around her as he studied her for a moment from all angels first.

Gersham grinned at her apparent fear. First time here you say? I could take it easy on you or not in order to deter you from coming here again. Decisions, decisions ...

He considered for a moment. You will find, Molly, that we take things quiet seriously here at Shokushu. We pride our work as a finishing school and each lesson is as important as the preceding one.

Now strip, we wouldn't want to ruin those clothes of yours ...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:16 am

The girl stood still as the man... stalked, yes that was the right word... stalked around her. She felt like a cornered animal, the prey to his predatory gaze. She didn't follow him with her gaze as he moved behind her, trying to be proper.

"I'm sure that..." She began, but stopped as he continued.

"Yes of course, but..." She tried again as he lectured. As the man told her to strip, however, she rocked a little, surprised by the command.

"Ex... excuse me?!" She blurted, whirling to face him now. "If that was supposed to be a joke, it's in poor taste, especially after going on about how seriously you take yourself." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 am

Do I look like I'm joking, Molly?

His gaze locked onto her then as he stared at her. Keep them on, I will just not that you don't follow instruction very well and adjust accordingly. I wished to spare you you uniform being ruined in the process but very well. Let's begin my dear. Step forward ...

He waited for her to comply, taking a quick look of her features then securing her by the wrists provided that she did not resist giving each chain a yank as if to test how secure it was first then he walked to the wall.

He had an idea that he was thinking about as he gazed over the very tools her. Provided she had not stripped he could add the fact of not taking instruction well before selecting a whip of brown leather which he considered ideal for this occasion ...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 am

The girl yelped as her hands were seized and chained above her, fighting with the man but ultimately losing to his surprising strength. Even afterwards, however, she tugs at the shackles and tries to get free. "I don't know who you think you are, but you can't do this! There's laws against this sort of thing!" She cries out, glaring in anger while her body huffs in breath after panicked breath.

Nobody would even hear her down here, she realized, as the man left and again slipped into the shadows lining the edge of the room. Was this all some sort of elaborate trap set up by her teacher?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

Feel free to contact someone who cares ... had he been up to date with the tech of the era he would have said call but his tech level happened to be at a feudal era. He moved behind the buxum read head, a hand sweeping down her neck casually as he concentrated on the spell.

He shook his head slightly as a hand grazes down the side of her body caressing her full breast. Regretful of the fact that she was not naked he attunes himself to some of her memories as he pokes around in his search for finding anything interesting. He doubted he would find anything but grinned upon discovering something.

Feel free to scream my dear, no one save for myself will hear you. He unraveled the whip with a flick of his wrist and a grin on his features. Now, shall we begin?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 am

The girl shivered as bad, nearly repressed memories flooded through her mind. The feeling of the man's hand drifting down her neck caused her to visibly shiver, and by the time it reached her large breast she bit her lip, glad that he was behind her and unable to see his reaction.

"Don't... do this. I won't tell anybody, I swear." She stammers, trying to look behind her... unable to see or hear the pain that was about to come her way.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 pm

How am I to believe that, Molly, when you refuse to follow simple directions? You wouldn't strip after all.

The whip snapped as he flexed it out at his side experimentally. He squeezed her breast. Ah, so young. Nice and perky. I will tell you what. If you ask me nice enough perhaps I will relent. Perhaps not. Perhaps this will be Barcelona all over again ... He chuckled a little as he took a few steps away from her given the length of the whip she guessed.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Molly heard the unmistakable *SNAP* of the whip behind her and shook, her soft breast jiggling slightly in his grip as he squeezed the pert mound. When he mentioned Barcelona, a fear struck her, a dark memory she had thought forgotten... that now came flooding back. Her body stood still, paralyzed with fear.

"Who... who are you? How do you know about that?" She asked in a suddenly tiny voice, trying to get a good look at her assailant. "Please, I came here to get past that part of my life... don't bring me back there..."

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Gersham chuckles at the apparent panic of the girl. Of course she had not leapt to the supernatural so he played it casually.

I'm a friend of Pedro's. I remember you from the photos. If you are a good girl maybe I won't tell him that I encountered you here. The tip of his lash strikes her back between the shoulder blades to let her know that he was very capable of bringing her back to such a place in her mind.

You can start begging now and I will take it into consideration ...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 pm

"I..." She began, before her voice burst into a scream of surprise and pain. She'd been hurt worse before, but something about being stretched taut and bared to the whip as it bit into her back made it worse. "Please! Stop!" She cried out, struggling against her manacles now... her long hair just brushing against the impact mark on her back.

"I don't know who you are but please, don't do this and don't tell him!" She begged, starting to sob with fear, not pain, as the thought of being taken captive again overwhelmed her and her heart began to race...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Hm, it's a start I suppose. He seemed a little disappointed as he stepped back up to her, a hand rounding her hip as it worked up the skirt she refused to remove, his fingers creeping beneath her panties to molest her clit with an amazing touch that brought with it euphoric bliss as he pump an aphrodisiac into her.

You haven't been on the island long, have you? But I cannot imagine with those tits drawing such attention that you haven't had any … incidents yet … tell me, have you had any such incidents my dear?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

She gasps and visibly tightens across her body as his fingers push past her soft undergarment and stroke her clit, not noticing immediately the rise in body temperature as the chemical races through her bloodstream. "Oh..." She gasps softly, closing her eyes with shame as he pets her small button.

"I... thought I was assaulted in the gym. It was so real, but the nurse said I was running a fever and had probably passed out and had a fever dream on the floor of the training room..." She said as he again mentions her large chest.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:14 am

Hm ... Gersham thought pondering an idea.

Fingers slipped inside those wet folds after a few moments and she could feel his hardness, stiff and ready against her ass as two fingers jabbed inside those tight folds.

You do know your still in class dreaming, my dear. Do you think a place like this would exist here if you were not subconsciously thinking about Barcelona a moment ago. I associate the experience with punishment now so when you got a few demerits in your dream you found yourself envisioning this place.

Sweetest Molly, do you think that a teacher would be made to handle you this roughly or do what I am doing to you? You are thinking about Pedro. About Miguel and the others … and shall we prove that? Shall I bring you back to that day now or ...

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next