View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Memories (for Molly) 

Post Re: Memories (for Molly)
Feeling her body begin to tighten over himself he feels her tongue against him basking in that sweet taste. He hears her as she draws away, that pleading that has him coming undone. Those walls close around him as he groans, eyes pressing closed as his head arcs back to the ceiling.

He sputters inside her then, splashing against the walls of her body, deep throbbing need filling those depths with his sweet release though he does not stop there, his hands falling to her hips pulling her up as he continues to fall down inside her, filling that passage with more and more of his release with each passing second.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:47 am

She feels herself quickly filled, her eyes opening wide, as she feels for the first time a man’s seed in her body. The girl cries out in lust as he lifts her and drives into her, her body jumping beneath him, breasts bouncing as the bed shook with their actions. The girl feels herself slammed back against the headboard, her body scrunched slightly as he pushes as deep into her as he can, which it turned out was quite deep.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 am

He presses inside her with full, yet urgent thrusts, cum filling her, leaking out on the bed sheets. He drives into her a few more times until he stops unable to drive into her, unable to continue he gasps and brings his .lips back to her.

“I hope you are on the pill,” he smirks as he lifts away from her lips just a little, his eyes gazing down at her then. Of course this being her first time he seriously doubted that.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 am

Molly returns his kisses as he leans over her, still spread beneath him… leaking his cum slightly. Her cheeks slowly tint red again at just how much she had enjoyed that. “I… I am actually…” She said. She had started just before the trip… her parents had insisted… probably in case she did something stupid like this. She bit her lip and looked away, smiling a little bit. “I… hope I was ok. Thank you…” She says, looking up and kissing him gently.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 am

He grins and nods at her words. Well, at least she was cautious there.

“I've had better.” He states as he draws out of her. “But you'll fetch a fine price my dear.”

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 am

She frowns, not sure she had heard him right. Maybe it was some sort of… lost in translation… thing? “I’m… sorry? But what do you mean by fetching a price? You mean I’ll do better in the future?” She asks, embarrassed that she hadn’t pleased him as well as she thought she had. Her legs clenched tightly in shame at the thought… it was only her first time, but she had thought he was enjoying himself…

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 am

“I mean that you are mine now. I would have gotten more for you if I kept you intact but I could not resist. When Pedro gets here I will turn you over to him. He will no doubt train you before he too resells you and passes you on.

“No one realizes that you are here.”
He smiles at her, a fiendish smile. “Foreigners fetch a good price, especially Americans.”

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 am

Molly's eyes widened a bit. Was he being serious? "If this is part of the game... I... I think we should stop." She says, tugging hard at her restraints now and rocking the headboard a little. "Please... let me up." She says, realizing slowly that this wasn't part of the game... he wasn't teasing... this was really happening. And he was right, nobody would know where to find her. "M...Maria saw me with you. She'll point you out when they come looking for me." She stammered. "Just let me go and that'll be the end of it."

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 am

“And who do you think they'll believe? Me or a foreigner? Gee, I saw her but we split up … by the time anyone would have found you it would already be too late.” He chuckled then left the room to go clean himself up. When he returned he began looking for anything worthwhile.

If she had a phone on her he would take out the battery so the authorities could trace it. A few minutes later an older darker skinned man arrived here. He gazed at the naked red head and the signs of obvious sexual activity.

“Usual price?”

Manny nodded before he got out the chloroform and the rag ...

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 am

Molly began to sob as she lay on the bed, her attempts to free herself utterly in vain. She pulled until her wrists became raw from the restraints, though the headboard was sturdy and didn't budge an inch. "Please, just let me go... or keep me... but don't sell me." She whimpers, trying to think of a way out of this. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as the buyer came and looked her over. The way he gazed at her naked body made her feel like less than human... a product... a posession.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am

“Sorry, Jugs, I got student loans to pay off.” Manny became cold all of a sudden and soon Pedro had been there looking her over. She'd do. He smeared the cloth with the chloroform and placed it over her mouth and nose forcing her to breath in the fumes. When she woke it had been elsewhere with her arms strained above her head secured by chains. Pedro stood before her naked body with a bull whip in one hand.

“You are up at last, now the fun shall begin.”

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 am

She remembered sobbing into the cloth as it was placed across her face... and then nothing for a long time. There were no dreams, just blackness. When she awoke again, it was in someplace she didn't recognize. The older man was circling her, a whip in his hand. "What... what do you want from me?" She asked timidly, fairly sure she knew the answer already. She tried to clench her legs tightly, feeling utterly exposed before this man she didn't even know.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 pm

“What I want my dear is to hear you scream.” He circled around her, cracking the whip sharply so that the tip of the lash snapped against her bare back. He chuckled, basking in the reaction of yet another stupid American girl then snapped the lash at her again. “You like that don't you little girl. What is your name?”

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Molly bit her lip but still whimpered some as the whip bit into her flesh, leaving a welt but not breaking skin yet. "M-molly..." She gasped, sobbing... unsure of what to do to get out of this. She twisted her hands but the chains wouldn't budge. She could only reach the floor if she stood on her toes, leaving her body stretched out, and a target for the sadistic man.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:08 am

“Molly,” Pedro played with the name, hearing how it sounded then cracked the whip again barely touching her with the lash. “I do not like it. From hence forth your name is Slave, got it?”

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next