View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Memories (for Molly) 

Post Re: Memories (for Molly)
Indeed perhaps not the smartest thing but ah, youth …

“I doubt you'd have to worry much about dancing Seniorita. I could not help but watch you as you walked away earlier and it is with a natural grace.”

He thought for a second. “No, I have shown it to a select few in the past. And yes, bull fighters are like rock stars in your country. It is a very popular sport and while I hardly ever get mixed up with them it is rather touching that you'd consider yourself a groupie.” He flashed a smile at her as he raised up to a standing position. He extended a hand down to her to help the red head up. “Shall we go see this place? I promise you will never forget it.”

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 pm

She quickly took his hand and rose next to him. "Please, lead the way." She smiled, thinking of him watching her the way she had been watching him. She hadn't even noticed... usually she was sharp on that point. As they walked, she was quiet, but took note of where they were going just in case she had to find her way back to the hotel or even to a street to hail a cab later on in the evening. That was assuming that cabs would be running after they got out of the rave. She wasn't much for drinking at least, so she didn't have to worry about that.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 pm

They walked along and while they did he made his excuses. “I have to check to see where my room mate is, won't be a second.” He called someone on his cell while they walked. She heard him speak in a rush of Spanish though the only word she picked up on was a name. Pedro.

“Good, he'll be away for some time. We are here.” He gestured to an apartment building across the street, turned to here and smile. “The view from my bedroom is simply breath taking.” It seemed as if he were moving in for the kill quickly, possibly because she was not going to be in country for much longer.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:52 pm

The girl blushed at the gesture towards the apartment building, pausing a little in her stride. Was she really going to go through with this? With a guy she had just met? She was certainly excited, though even that didn't override the logic of what she was doing. On the other hand... Maria didn't HAVE to know what had happened in those missing hours when she had been with him.

The redhead bit her lip, looked at him as if considering again, and nodded. "Ok..." She said, even now hesitant as she started to follow him again.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 am

It had been all too easy thus far. He had noted her reluctance, that hesitation before moving forward as she considered and this had been the greatest hurdle thus far as she was quiet aware of what was going to happened. This was perhaps near the last time she woule have in changing her mind and Manny smiled at her before they crossed the street,

Third floor. The place was rather nice for a bachelor pad it was rather clean though that could be the fact that the culture was different than her's and the place was cleaner as a result.

The view was great from up here though over looking the city.

Manny gazed at her and took her hand before pressing his lips against her own. “Do you wish for any refreshments?”

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:09 am

She made the ascent to his apartment shyly, keeping by his side. When they had reached the residence, she looked around, noting how neat everything was, orderly and clean. She hadn't expected that, nor the breathtaking view of the city. Maybe he wasn't joking about the view, after all, though she quickly realized he had meant the innuendo after all as he swept her into a kiss. At first she was surprised, though she didn't fight back in the slightest, wrapping a hand gently around his shoulder.

"Ah... maybe just some water please." She replied softly.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 am

“Water it is, senorita.” He broke away from her for a moment allowing her to look around a little before he had returned with a sealed bottle of water that had been chilling in the fridge. His roommate's though he knew that Pedro wouldn't mind in the least.

He returned with a bit of a smile. “It is unfortunate that you only have a few days. You are a very beautiful girl, senorita.”

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:00 am

She unscrewed the lid, somehow a little happy that it was a sealed bottle. She hated to think badly of the man but it would be stupid not to be on her guard a little in a strange land like this. Then again, she had followed the man home. She drank from it quickly, realizing she was a bit parched from her excitement.

The tension within her only grew as he spoke again, her cheeks turning red. "Thank you... you're... very handsome yourself. Not to mention daring, what with your skill and all." She says, hiding shyly behind her nearly orange bangs.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 am

He smiled a little at that and nodded. “I am a risk taker. I don't always take such crazy risks but in your case I couldn't have hoped to get any where if I said nothing.” He professed as he took a hand and kissed the back of it gently.

“Even if you rejected me then at least I could have said I tried and wouldn't be kept wondering about what could have been when I looked back on it years later from.”

He kissed further up her arm. “I am glad that you have deemed that this is a risk worth taking ...”

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 am

She took a deep breath in as she felt his lips press to her skin, the action stretching her top and showing a bit of cleavage from her perky young breasts. "I... suppose I kind of felt the same. This isn't something I usually do... I'm not as brave, but I suppose you only live once, and I wanted... well..." She pauses, trying to think of the right words.

"...this?"

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 am

“This isn't an everyday matter for me either. Despite staring down bulls that weight in access of 200 kilos on a regular basis. But we are both in agreement about wanting this, how it would have been a huge regret not to move on in such a matter.” He kissed higher up on her arm then lead her to his bedroom. There was a splendid view here as well though a better one from the kitchen.

He pulled the curtains closed after a moment then took her hands stepping in for a kiss. His lips pressing against hers briefly before he looked into her eyes.

“Senorita what do you like? How can I fulfill your fantasy?”

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am

The redhead followed with him, being led by the arm... somewhat enjoying the feeling of being led. Her hands pressed to his chest and explored his body slightly as their lips pressed together. "I... don't know. This is actually my first time." She admitted timidly. "I do kinda have... this weird dream about being tied down." She admits, biting her lip. "But you're so... strong. Anything you want to do to me will be... anything you want... really..." She says softly.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 am

“First time? Then I will be gentle senorita.” His lips adhere to hers before his hands slide down molding her chest in his his hands and give the ample bosoms a squeeze before leaning in and kissing her on the neck. He then removes her shirt, exposing her bra before he works on the clasp pulling it free. He smiles before leaning down, taking one of the impressive orbs in his mouth and suckling it as his hand sweeps against the bare flesh of her body.

He groans a little as his tongue sweeps over that nipple feeling the pleasant warmth of her body as his own member begins to stiffen in his pants. Leading her to the bed he sits her down and sits next to her allowing his lips to press back to her own.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 am

Molly gasps as she feels his hands around her soft breasts, the flesh molding to his strong digits easily as she arches her back a little and presents herself to him. She lifts her arms, helping him to leave her topless. As lips form over one of her nipples, it stiffens slightly in his mouth, and she groans in pleasure. "Oh... my god, that feels so good..." She admits, finding herself sitting on the bed the next time she takes in her surroundings.

Her fingers drift over to his body against, trying to strip the shirt from him as he had done to her... wanting to see more of him now...

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 am

She strips him of his shirt as she is helped by her. His shirt finding it's way onto the floor atop her own discarded one there …

“You're in for a treat if you like that.”

He laid her back onto the bed pullin off one shoe then the other. He then moves to unbutton and unzip her jeans slowly drawing them away as he smiles at her lusciously.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next