View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 A Token of Thanks [With Etoine and Gersham] 

Post A Token of Thanks [With Etoine and Gersham]
Later...

Midnight was leading Etoine through the darkness. "It's a few corridors down, we'll be there in a minute."

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Post Re: A Token of Thanks [With Etoine and Gersham]
“Scared. As if.” She scoffs as they make their way along corridors, eventually into a building on the grounds and into the darkened basement.

“God, it stinks down here. Where are you taking me. I refuse to go any further until you tell me.”

Last edited by Etolie Leblanc on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 pm

"There's something I want to show you. It's a just behind this door", Midnight sighs. She opens the door, peeks into the darkness and whispers. "Geeeersshhhaam~! I've brought you a little gift!"

Something stirs inside the darkness. Midnight pushes Etoine in, locks thew door behind them. And then the lights flicker on.

TehMorganator (n);

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 pm

“Like what? Just tell me what it is?” Etolie is annoyed now. It is dark and smelly down here. She turns to go done with this crap. If the girl was going to continue to play cames then she was done.

With her back turned she's an easy target for Midnight. “Hey what the fuck!” She is forced into a dark, smelly room. The lights flicker on shedding pale light about the room and there is a man there with wicked claws, pointed teeth and three burgundy colored eyes.

He's go wide in terror as she turns and tries to exit the room but finds the door locked as she jiggles the handle. “LET ME OUT!" In horror she pounds on the door.

Wed May 01, 2013 12:20 am

The darkness never hindered his sight. He had been reading a new arcane procedure when he's interrupted. Another student in need of discipline? No a familiar voice that he can't quiet place grabbed his attention.

A student? He sets a book marker in the book, snaps it closed and approaches curious. He takes a good look at the scared girl though he does not recognize her at all. Right now he is more curious as to who sent her here. She wasn't going anywhere so he shifts, Shadow Stepping out into the hall.

Oh? Her. What brings you back here, my dear?

Wed May 01, 2013 12:22 am

Midnight smiles. She's not reserving anything, giggling crazily, eyes blood red.

"Etoine, this is Gersham, the Black Prince. Say hello! He was kind enough to throw me a 'welcome' party when I first got here. I couldn't let you go unpunished after all that stuff you did. " She wags a finger at her, mockingly. "Putting drugs in people's drinks isn't very nice. So I had to teach you a lesson. And who better to help me than Gersham here." She motions over.

Midnight raises the knife she was carrying, and sliced open the back of Etoine's skirt, letting the broken fabric flutter to the floor. "Now shall we begin?" She asks, grinning evilly.

TehMorganator (n);

Wed May 01, 2013 9:07 am

Midnight has to open the door to observe the panicked girl and addresses her. Gersham looks at her, curious as she struggles with Etolie to cut at her skirt.

Oh? And why have you brought her here? He wasn't her patsy after all and did not do her will but rather what was in his best interests. Still he was curious gathering up what she said to the other girl he had manged to piece most of it together.

He watches as that green skirt gets cut away revealing green panties beneath.

The girl is pretty and there's no mistaking the fact that he is pleased that Midnight would bring her here of all places considering the risks she was taking herself. He had thought of fucking her again remembering the last time he introduced her to such matters. It wasn't so bad but for now he follows her into that room closing the three of them inside the chamber.

Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 pm

“NO! What're you doing you bitch this skirt cost five hundred dollars!” She tries elbowing the girl despite the knife enraged and indignant.

Wed May 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Midnight shrugs off the blow, holding Etoine still. Midnight is surprised at her own strength, briefly. "I don't think you understand your predicament. The skirt is the least of your worries". She whispers into the girl's ear, lips an inch away.

She produces something from her bag. Etoine doesn't realise what until Midnight attatches it around her pelvis. She forces Etoine to the ground, pinning her down, gripping the girl's breasts, hard, and probing the inside of her mouth with her tongue.

"Gershy, there's room for two here, you know. Would you join me for a lovely evening?" Midnight says.

TehMorganator (n);

Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Etolie fights but is over powered and wrestled down by her fellow student though she does not make things easy for her. Yet, her privileged life ensures that she is not too strong.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Hm. She had ignored him though he looked to the scene. Midnight was being quiet aggressive here and while he didn't like the idea of being someone else's patsy this is rather interesting. He wouldn't have expected her back so willingly though she probably enjoyed his touch. They all did of course and he did not need to be asked twice. Moving behind Midnight he lifts her skirt letting one hand caress her ass, the other reaches around to press against a breast.

Why should she have all the fun my dear.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:52 pm

"Now Gershy, you can have your fun with me afterwards, I promise, but right now can you please help me teach Etoine here the error of her ways", Midnight chided, playfully.

She looked Etoine right in the eyes. "And you see, Gersham doesn't discriminate. Whether you're Upper class, Middle class, that's all the same to him. You can't bribe him with your money. You can try and strike a deal with him, a bargain. But never for money. Only for some good old fashioned Shokushu Reipu."

She forced the strap on into Etoine with much force, causing her to cry out a little.

TehMorganator (n);

Wed May 01, 2013 10:44 pm

“MY NAME IS ETOLIE BITCH!” She glares and thrashes with renewed vigor but the other girl manages to hold her down. She knows the power trip the other girl must be having and does bother to beg, just glare at the two especially Midnight.

“Get the fuck on with it!” She demands then goes wide eyed feeling that strap on pressing against her, not even bothering to move her panties aside she feels a portion of her green panties sweep inside her as her eyes press closed and her head tilts back in a small gasp-like moan.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:48 am

Gersham swats Midnight's ass playful then rubs his hand over her rump spreading that aphrodisiac into her. Of course he could just take her if he wanted or if she refrained later on but seeing how Midnight brought him this gift rather unexpectedly he stalls for now though he is quiet hard.

He looks at the new girl and from the sounds of it she had money. Oddly she does not beg or offer to bargain probably figuring there's no point to it.

She gasps though as he grasps her breast and squeezes, another hand tracking over the soft column of her neck to send more heat into her body as the aphrodisiac begins to work through her body.

If you want greater effect tease her but don't give it to her, not until she asks real, real nicely.

“FUCK YOU!”

And Gersham grins a little at that.

Thu May 02, 2013 1:09 am

"Now, now, Etolie, is that any sport of language to use, especially for someone of such high class. I thought you would be better than this. What's next, tears?" Midnight forces further into Etolie.

TehMorganator (n);

Thu May 02, 2013 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next