View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A Token of Thanks [With Etoine and Gersham] 

Post Re: A Token of Thanks [With Etoine and Gersham]
Gersham lays Etolie back down to her relief and tends to Midnight. She was n odd one indeed.

Move and your ass is the last thing you need to worry about. He tells Etolie s he moves Midnight side. He looks at the message not sure what he is to do about the tentacle aspect though he crawls over Etolie's body stroking her cheek and sending more aphrodisiac through her.

I don't care who you are but I'm only going to say this once. If you wish to avoid being sodomized repeatedly my dear I had better enjoy this.

And he begins pushing into her even as a hand goes up Midnight's skirt tracing along her panties.

Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 am

Etolie nodded to show that she understood though there were tears rolling down her cheeks. She was afraid, her heart slammed into her chest. Gersham appeared humanoid, third eye set on his brow was rather freaky and he had those nasty claws and teeth.

OH GAWD!

She could feel that warm member pressing inside her. Gersham wasn’t too much larger than Chad but he was a good deal thicker and that intrusion into her core had her hyper ventilating as she felt that warm feeling, that fullness seeking out her passage. Midnight was out, or so it seemed but that plunge inside her was deliberately slow so she could feel all of him that and even his cock was radiating that aphrodisiac it seemed even as she was filled.

A slight moan passes her lips though she recalls what the demon threatened her with and compliantly brings her legs to wrap about his waste as he descends into her he pulls his down with the power in her legs.

Mon May 06, 2013 4:10 pm

He plunges into her forcefully getting her to moan out in pleasure as his fingers dip beneath Midnight's panties as they brush along hr sex as he fills Etolie with himself, more of that aphrodisiac flowing into the girl. She pants while he feels a tingle sensation course through him though rather than loose his seed so quickly he pulls out of the girl braking out of the circle of her legs.

Get her ready for me! He commands as she draws off Midnight’s panties and starts licking at her while the demon begins to take her from behind while3 Etolie complies giving her a meaty slap on the rump.

You have a nice ass my dear. Very nice. He brought attention to it to spike her fear a little and get her to understand she wasn't out of the woods just yet.

(Tag Midnight)

Wed May 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Midnight turns around, bleary eyed and only half awake. "Oh, Gershy. What happened? My head feels wretched. Last I remember, I was pretty p.o.'ed at Et..." She trailed off. "Oh. It was her again. Could you fill me in on what just hapoened., Gersham? You can fill me in in the other sense, too if you want"

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Wed May 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Her tongue swirls about Midnight's sex then inside it as she reaches up with a hand brushing against it now as the demon continually smacks hi ships against her ass.

She hears as her two tormentors converse to one another as if she weren't even there.

Oh, I entered into a deal with her. He gestures to Etolie and smacks her ass again mixing in more of that aphrodisiac when he smacks her.

If she were good enough I agreed to leave her ass alone but wanted her to prep you. She's beginning to bore me, shall we show her how it's done? And with that Etolie presses back against him quicker in a race to please him more in fear of what he might do though he pulls out of her and pushes her callously aside.

Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 pm

He withdrew from Etolie and the girl sagged and shivered. She had been afraid that she had not done a good enough job as Gersham shoves her aside though he is eager to get at Midnight against. His fingers replace the girl's tongue as they settle over her heated sex rubbing back and forth against that slit as his aphrodisiac begins to work it's way into her.

Perhaps I shall let you decide on her fate though first, I want this.

He emphasis what he's after by rubbing his hand knowingly against her.

Sun May 19, 2013 1:10 am

(bump)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:26 am

"Of course, Gersham", Midnight mumbles, still half awake.

TehMorganator (n);

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am

Gersham shifts shoving aside a worried looking Etolie. He grins as he gazes at Midnight, crawling the short distance to her as he spreads her legs and moves to position himself against her, a hand sweeping aside her panties, the tip of his member throbbing against her heated slit. He prepares to insert himself into the half awake girl then does so rather slowly, that aphrodisiac in his touch as he sinks into her.

You feel good my dear.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 am

Worried at the demon's words, her ass literally on the line her if Midnight isn't pleased. She rushes forward to her side, kneeling down at it as she hurriedly unbuttons her blouse before shoving down her bra and letting her lips reach out and consume her breast.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 am

Midnight moans a little, and grabs hold of Gersham's arms, arching her back.

TehMorganator (n);

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:49 pm

A worried Etolie does what she could. It's only because she has reason to believe that she can actually change the outcome here, that she was show this already and that nothing had been determined. Her lips envelop a breast, her tongue swirls about a nipple before her teeth settle upon the erect bud tugging on it a little as she playfully pulls against it.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:32 pm

As she grabs his arm more of that aphrodisiac seeps out of his pours into her skin working on her arousal as she is slowly filled, barely at first as he teases her, spreading her out as he slowly sinks into her. His cock radiating that same sort of aphrodisiac that she's experienced before, experienced now..

He molds her body around his as his hips slowly plunge against her own as he fills her repeatedly. His lips cascade against the column of her next then fall over her own.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:33 pm

"Y-yes", Midnight breathes, shaking.

TehMorganator (n);

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Etolie seizes her other breast,first squeezing it then pinching the erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger as she continues to deliver attention on the captured nipple.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next