View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 I had to open my big mouth(alucard) 

I kept doing it... every time I spoke I just made things worse on myself.. I squirmed vigorously to try and bend my legs and clench them in a way that would hide my nearly exposed pussy from Alucard but, no matter how I tried I failed.just like I failed to see how this punishment fit whatever my crime might have been. I continued to squirm hoping maybe i'd eventually frustrate the giant enough to get it to stop trying to probe at my cunt.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:17 am

Ironically, her struggles only made Alucard more eager, touching its massive finger against her sex-lips, tracing up her rear with it, slipping the finger under her and nuzzling her pubic mound. Alucard chuckled and withdrew the finger, laughing, and then smacked her ass again. The alien spanked her for another minute before returning the finger to her abused sex.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:27 pm
Profile YIM

I was wearing myself out... there was no use to struggle this thing had to weight at least a ton and had at least five hundred times my strength. I lightly wept now as my back slightly arched at his fingers against me the slaps to my behind still caused my body to lurch with pain. My mind tried to take away my focus; various equations and formula... If this was the worst to happen before it feed I certainly wouldn't stop telling the right information when I realized people had made an error.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:50 pm

Alucard smirked and spanked her for another thirty seconds or so. "Hmm," said the alien, observing its work, "nicely tenderized indeed." It suddenly grasped her by the ankles and jerked her into the air upside-down. "I'll have to taste this one, of course," it said, licking its lips, "but I'm sure she'll taste very good." It gave her a little shake, its eyes shining at the sight of her upside-down form.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 am
Profile YIM

I held my eyes closed my teeth clenched as I was lifted upside down, glad that the pain counteracted any arousal that the creature might have caused me. It was the only good thing to come of my reddened bottom. I was rather annoyed at least as gravity brought blood slighlty quicker to my head my hair dangling towards the floor my chest kept in place my blouse and bra happily not being completely exposed to alucard. I decided it was best to keep my mouth shut as I awaited it to finish whatever it had planned fpr me.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3