View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The Labyrinth Lesson (Risa K. & Raktar #263) 

Post The Labyrinth Lesson (Risa K. & Raktar #263)
Footsteps echoed off the bare, concrete walls. Dim, yellow lights struggled to properly illuminate the narrow halls of the campus’ elaborate basement area. Risa shivered against the cold, still air as she passed thick doors of iron and wood. Pretty, blue-grey eyes, so out of place in such a dark environment, searched the numbers upon each door as the student passed them by. After what seemed like hours of walking and searching, Risa finally found the door with the number she had been looking for. Just to be sure, she double-checked it against the number written upon her disciplinary ticket.

Okay, this was the right one. Risa warily raised a small, dainty fist towards the massive, intimidating barrier to knock against it. She felt a knot begin to twist in her stomach from her nervousness. With a final surge of courage, the girl bit her lower lip and rapped against the door quickly. Her tiny fingers hardly made any sound against the thick wooden slab. The strawberry-blonde beauty chewed her lip, wondering if she’d been too timid, and noone had heard her knocking. After a few long, agonizing seconds, Risa jumped at the sound of a thick, metal lock being moved aside before the door began to groan open like a stirring beast.

“Yes? Who are you? State your business!” a young woman, maybe a senior at the school, with dark tan skin and raven-black hair tied up in a long, professional ponytail stared daggers at the quivering freshman through dark-rimmed glasses as she answered the door.

“Oh! Uh, Risa Klinginberg, miss! I was told to report to this office for disciplinary action...”

The senior girl opened the door wide and stood there staring up and down Risa’s body. She had a very powerful, dominant aura to her, and the freshman shriveled beneath her steely-eyed gaze. It felt like she was being opened up and dissected with those eyes of hers. It was the stare of a proud, magnificent eagle disdainfully noticing a slug writhing in the mud. For a while, the other girl just stood there and stared endlessly. Oh god, this was so awkward!

“Get in here, Klinginberg,” the senior’s voice was smooth and sharp, like a razor blade cutting flesh, and it made the freshman jump at the sudden, commanding tone.

Risa skittered past the tall senior girl and into the room. As she looked around, she noticed that the massive door hid a lavish office, complete with a huge, mahogany desk and a black leather office chair. There were tall, wooden cabinets on either side of the room, and another door against the back wall. When she noticed a small chair on the guest-side of the desk, Risa skittered off towards it.

“Don’t bother sitting down, Klinginberg; this won’t take long,” that steel-edged voice froze Risa in place.

Long, cold fingers suddenly grabbed the freshman by the shoulder, and spun her around. With a shove, Risa was sent backwards until her butt crashed against the edge of the desk. The girl gasped with fear at being handled so violently by another student, and she was paralyzed with the uncertainty of just what this older student was allowed to do to her in the name of “discipline.” The tall, dark senior marched right up to within inches of her prey, and Risa found herself leaning back slightly over the desk just to give herself a little breathing space. The other girl just smirked, like a cat who had managed to corner a pesky mouse. Risa gulped down a lump in her throat.

“Keep your hands at your side, Risa,” the girl instructed as she lifted one hand up. She formed a hook with her finger and set it against the top of the freshman’s white blouse. With a single swipe, she unfastened the top four buttons of the garment.

“Now, what. Is. This?” the senior used the same hooked finger to catch the thin strap of lace between the cups of Risa’s bra. She pulled it out several inches before letting it snap back against the girl’s bare skin. Risa yelped, and raised a hand to rub away the sting. Like a whip, the senior’s hand smacked hers away.

“Hands at your sides, freshman!”

Only now did Risa realize that the other girl hadn’t raised her tone until just now, and she used it to good effect. The senior’s voice was like a weapon. Her eyes and hands felt like weapons too. This older girl simply bristled with subtle threats. When she spoke again, her voice purred with a soft, velvet tone that had more place in a bedroom than an office. Both of her hands swept up into Risa’s shirt to stroke the silky fabric of her bra.

“Black lace, huh? Very nice. Fine craftsmanship. This is probably your favorite, isn’t it? You don’t even feel it; it’s like wearing nothing at all, hm?”

Was this girl for real!? Risa was trying not to breathe. Every time she sucked in a sharp breath, her soft, perky mounds filled the other girl’s palms. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and her mouth was slack with paralyzed terror. Was she supposed to reply to those questions, or was the girl just talking to herself. If she was, then why was she still staring into her eyes! Oh god, this was so weird.

“It’s also completely against school dress code regulation,” the senior’s cold, detached tone returned like the flip of a switch. She took her cold hands away, but remained uncomfortably close. Risa, assuming that this exercise in embarrassment was over, raised her hands to redo her buttons. She never even saw the blow coming. With a sound that echoed off the close walls of the office, the senior smacked Risa fiercely across the cheek.

“I told you to keep your hands at your sides!” she fully yelled now. The pain and the embarrassment was too much for the shivering freshman to handle any longer. With her face half-shrouded with her bright, citrus hair, she began to cry softly.

“Cut the tears, Klinginberg, you’ve had it worse than this,” the senior forcefully grabbed the freshman by her chin and forced her face back into position so that she could stare hatefully into her watery eyes, “Everyone on campus can tell you’re wearing a black bra beneath that white blouse, freshman. The dress code specifically states that you are to wear white cotton undergarments for this very reason. I don’t care how comfortable that bra may be to wear, but it’s not worth your dignity.”

The nameless senior girl released Risa’s face and walked around her desk. At the sound of a creaking door, the freshman turned to see that the other girl was holding open the back door and standing to one side of it. Through the portal, Risa only saw eerie blackness.

“I don’t know why I’m wasting my breath on explaining it to you, though,” the senior continued, “It’s obvious you’re no audio learner. We’ll have to go more hands-on in order to make you understand. That’s what the Labyrinth does. Seven dead ends, and only one path that leads back to the surface. That is because while there are many paths that you think you can choose for yourself here at this campus, Klinginberg, there is in fact only one true way. That’s Shokushu’s way. The sooner you learn that, the better.”

Risa timidly approached, and peaked further through the door. Now that she was a little closer, the student could make out a series of concrete steps that led down into the darkness.

“You’re going to make me run a maze in the dark?” Risa questioned timidly.

The senior smiled playfully, “The night is dark, and full of terrors.”

“...What?”

“Nevermind, Klinginberg. When you descend the steps, you will come to a door. Open it to begin your trial. And Valentine, don’t button that shirt back up until you reach the surface, understood?”

The use of her middle name shocked Risa. She’d not given that to her before. How did she know that information? It was then that she noticed that the senior’s eyes were no longer on her own. Risa had been around enough boys before to know when someone was staring at her chest. Blushing crimson, the freshman bolted down the steps, if only to get away from that creepy young woman! She slowed down when she heard the door click closed behind her, plunging her completely into darkness. Risa placed her hands against the walls, and felt her way down the stairs until she reached what had to be the door that the senior girl had mentioned. Her cold, shivering hands felt along its surface until she found a latch, and pulled upon it.

The door opened to a grassy path, lined on either side by enormous walls made out of tight, green hedges. Either wall had to be at least ten feet high! The area had a soft, blue-white luminescence all about it. Risa stepped through the door, enchanted by the gothic beauty of it all. She yelped as the door slammed shut behind her; she heard a metallic click as it was locked tight.

The girl looked up, and gasped in awe. Above her was a massive done, roughly the size and height of a huge sports stadium. At the zenith of the dome was an artificial full moon, which was the sole source of illumination. This was impossible! How could such a facility fit beneath the campus!? It was so massive in size, Risa had to look away from the domed ceiling to keep herself from feeling a weird sense of vertigo. Instead, she decided to focus on the path ahead. Seven dead ends, and only one way out. Not so bad, although the air was even colder down here than it had been in the basement hallways. With her shirt unbuttoned, she was helpless against the caress of the icy air against her bare skin. Well, there was nothing for it. The sooner she got started, the sooner she could end this weird day!

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Post Re: The Labyrinth Lesson (Risa K. & Raktar #263)
The man found 263 preying on two girls near the eastern forest, and approached it without fear or hesitation. There were a number of things immediately unusual about that. The man seemed completely uninterested in the fate of the girls, instead focusing his attention on the tentacles that held them captive and raped them senseless.

"Raktar 263," he spoke with his mind to the monster. "I need you to come with me, please."

Several of 263's eyes swiveled towards him, as well as some of its more powerful tentacles. The eyes regarded him for several seconds, before a deep, slimy voice responded in his head.

"Not. A. Girl. Not. Interested. Leave."

The man smiled slightly. "Lucky me, then. But I'm afraid I still have to talk to you, first. My name is Doctor Albert Lee. I'm a researcher for N.I.C.E. My superiors have a request for you, and they needed someone who could talk to you without immediately becoming a tentacle snack. And so, here I am. Now, I know you're good at multitasking, so you can hear me out while you finish up with those two."

The tentacles ignored Doctor Lee for several moments, but the man had intrigued 263. Something about his mind seemed familiar, although it couldn't place the feeling. It probed his thoughts deeper and deeper. Then it remembered, and tentacles surged forward, surrounding him and pointing at him accusingly.

"I. Remember. You. You. Put. Me. In. A. Cage." If 263 was capable of bellowing, this was it. The tentacles that floated around the man each had the strength to rip him in half, or fling him into a tree hard enough to break his neck. Yet he didn't flinch or cower. He stared back at the nearest eyeball with a cool gaze.

"You didn't seem to mind it at the time. Safety from the other monsters and fresh girls twice a day. You didn't even seem to think of it as a cage."

"Hindsight. Is. Illuminating."

"Well, look who's gotten philosophical." It was Doctor Lee's turn to raise his voice. "You share minds with a few dozen girls and suddenly you think you're a goddamn galactic citizen." The man took a step forward towards the tentacles still pointed at him. "N.I.C.E. put you here for one reason: because your kind is good at a single, specific thing that they wanted accomplished. If it wasn't for that, they never would have picked your ass off of that jungle rock, and you never would have even learned this mind-meld bullshit from the really evolved monsters of the universe. And make no mistake: if you ever stop being useful, they will put you down faster than you'll ever see coming."

"It. Would. Not. Be. So. Easy. As. You. Believe." The monster presented an intimidating front, but its tentacles hesitated from striking. Finally, it conceded. "I. Do. Not. Intend. To. Stop."

"Good. Then finish up and come with me."

"Into. Another. Cage?"

"No cages, this time. The schmucks in Behavioral Sciences have come up with a new facility, and they need to test it out. Think of it more like a game preserve. And you get to be the hunter."

"Why. Should. I. Help. You?"

"Remember what I said about being put down?" The man sighed. "Don't worry, we've got a nice carrot for you."

"I. Only. Want. One. Thing." The tentacles raised one of the girls in demonstration as they brutally thrust into her soaking cunt. "And. I. Don't. Need. Your. Sacrifices. To. Get. It."

"You know what, then? Have it your way. You want to make this difficult and spend all your time hunting your own damn prey, be my guest. But if you want to have your food given to you on a silver platter like the rest of the civilized world, you'll stop being difficult, bust your nut already and come with me."

The beast was silent for a few moments as it continued to have its way with the exhausted girls. Finally, it spoke. "I. Know. Where. You. Want. Me. To. Go. I. Will. Meet. You. At. Sunrise." The tentacles withdrew from Doctor Lee's comfort zone, and the eyes turned away, effectively dismissing the researcher. The man turned with an exasperated wave and walked off.

At sunrise, 263 did meet the man at the entrance to the new facility. In fact, numerous raktar met the man.

"I didn't realize you were bringing friends," Doctor Lee said wryly.

"I. Have. No. Friends," 263 replied simply. "I. Must. Hide. Before. I. Can. Hunt."

"There are eight spots for you to hide," the doctor explained, glancing over his map of the facility. "You can see them in my mind, right? There are tunnels between them to let you-"

"Not. Necessary."

"Fine, have it your way. A girl will be put through the entrance here. She'll have to find the right path through the maze. Every time she hits a dead end, you get to have your fun with her. Do as you wish."

"She. Must. Choose. Her. Fate," 263 observed.

"Without knowing what choice she made until it's too late. We'll be sending the first girl through shortly. You and your lot should get in position if that's how you're going to play it." The man turned and walked away. As he left, he added, "Just remember to go easy on her the first few times. We're not going to be in there to pull her out, so she's got to make it to the end on her own. This isn't going to work if you fuck her unconscious from the start."

Unbeknownst to Doctor Lee, each of the raktar bodies that had shown up were 263, communicating through the same shared mind-meld. With its instructions clear, the 263s descended into the maze. They found the pits where they had been instructed, hiding their bodies. Then their tentacles began to branch out through the tunnels leading from the holes. The tunnels led them all over the facility - up through the ground, into tightly grown hedges and small pools of water. Cautiously, the tentacles wove throughout the entire facility, awaiting a sign of their prey.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 pm

The grass floor crunched softly beneath Risa’s footfalls, and her rubber soles squeaked against the dew-laden blades with every step. The girl moved slowly through the first section of the maze, unsure of what to expect in this exotically beautiful, and yet strangely frightening place. Her half-exposed chest heaved with every breath. Despite the slower pace that she was moving at, the air was thick between the hedges, and Risa still found herself panting. Through the black lace of her bra, the beauty’s nipples were clearly pronounced in the frigid air, and her fair, vanilla skin was drawn tight as she shivered against the cold.

“Ahhh, f-fuck th-this!” Risa mumbled to herself as she reached down and buttoned up her blouse with trembling fingers. Orders or not, she wasn’t going to freeze to death down here on account of that witch back there.

In the distance, a strange sound attracted the girl’s attention. It sounded like...water? Yes, splashing water. Perhaps a broken pipe or something? With her curiosity piqued, Risa moved towards the sound as the hedges permitted. She wound her way through tight, one-way passages lined by the thick, green walls on either side of the green path that twisted and turned at sharp angles and short lines. Finally, Risa rounded a corner and found the source of the noise she had heard.

It was a massive stone fountain, shooting a jet of water 12-15 feet high into the air before letting the spray come raining back down into a broad, round pool at its base. The white stones looked like marble, and shined beautifully beneath the artificial moonlight. All around the fountain was a wide, circular space surrounded at its edges by the tall hedge walls which broke occasionally to reveal a new passage. The sight took Risa’s breath away. Utterly enchanted, she slowly approached the massive fountain with something akin to reverence. The dark, rippling waters played with the moonlight, scattering and fragmenting it across its shifting surface. The girl wondered if it would be safe to drink from here. She was a bit thirsty, and so she began to approach the fountain slowly.

The mist surrounding the fountain’s waters caressed Risa’s pretty face, causing the girl to giggle at the sweet kisses of water droplets hitting her cheeks. She sat down along the edge of the fountain’s pool, and took off her shoes and long socks to allow her bare feet to caress the cold, wet grass. She sighed happily as she dipped a hand into the cold water, and brought a small cup of it to her soft, pink lips. The liquid was crisp and refreshing as it slid down her throat in a few small, gulps. It tasted so good, she allowed herself one more small cup to drink before wiping her glistening lips on the back of her forearm: a bad habit she had picked up from one too many trips to the public drinking fountains with her three older brothers. Hehe, she could almost hear her mother clicking her tongue in disapproval; man, she had hated that sound. God, how she missed them all now, though...

Her sudden homesickness left Risa acutely aware of just how alone she was down here. She rubbed her hands against her upper arms and glanced about nervously. For some odd reason, she had the feeling like she was being watched. Risa shivered, but not from the cold this time. Alright, it was time to move on; she was creeping herself out.

A quick inspection showed Risa that there were nine entrances into this circular area. If she excluded the entrance into the maze, that allowed for eight passages that she could try to find her way out of here. So, this was the central hub of the maze, then. That would make things easy enough! Then it was simply a matter of trial-and-error until she found the right passage home. For a form of disciplinary punishment, this was way too elaborate, and actually kinda fun. Oh well, she wasn’t going to complain.

The girl decided she’d leave her shoes and socks against the fountain facing the passage she had entered in from. That way she’d have a point of reference whenever she made her way back to this central area, assuming this area was indeed central to all the passages. Well, for now that made the most sense. Now all she had to do was start taking the passages one by one in a clockwise fashion until she found her way out, then she could double back for her shoes and socks and be done with this “Trial of the Labyrinth.” Ohh, very scary...

With no time to waste, Risa began moving down the path that was first in line. Wet, soft grass greeted her every bare step. She hummed to herself as she walked. It was a little too quiet down here, after all...

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Although 263 had been instructed to wait near the dead ends, its own instincts to explore had quickly taken hold. The tentacles had been snaking through the maze for several hours already by the time they caught wind of any other living creatures in the area. By this time, the tentacles had spread far throughout the facility, exploring and mapping every twist, branch, and dead end in the place, burrowing beneath the ground and weaving through the dense foliage of the shrub walls. They had the fountain in the center of the facility thoroughly surrounded, and tentacles both listened and watched the area, waiting for signs of prey. Only the path from which the girl was expected to emerge was unexplored. 263 believed it would be more interesting if its prey at least made it that far unassaulted.

The footsteps were soft as they approached, as was to be expected of a dainty girl on a soft grassy path. They grew slightly louder as the girl approached the fountain. Eye stalks watched intently as the girl emerged from the entrance path. As soon as she appeared, 263 recognized her. The blonde girl - the one it had had twice already. Oh, what a delightful turn of events. This one was always a joy to rape. So young and sensitive, yet so voluptuous. Her mind always pleaded "no", but her body begged for more. It could fuck her for hours before she gave out. And in here... here, it had her all to itself. All the time it wanted, and all the time she needed to recover, just to fall again. 263 stared eagerly at her as she sat on the edge of the fountain and drank from its cool waters. Its instincts screamed at it to lunge from the bushes and take her now - force itself through her panties and penetrate her before she even knew what was happening.

But it held back. For all of 263's reluctance in coming here, this maze was an interesting opportunity. It was a chance to play - really play with this girl. She had a long and arduous puzzle ahead of her, and 263 was to be the price of her mistakes. 263 had seen girls' minds in such situations, and they were a plethora of possibilities. There were so many things 263 could do to prepare her, to make her tremble in fear and arousal. But most of these things mandated that it let her be for the moment. And so 263 let her sit on the fountain, undisturbed, watching impatiently. Finally, the girl stood. She removed her shoes and pointed them back the way she had come.

"Clever," 263 thought to itself as it observed her trick. Then the girl took the first path to her right and began to walk confidently ahead, blithely aware of the tentacles that ran through the hedges beside her. Little did she know, she was already heading towards her first dead end, and 263 was already deciding how to introduce the full extent of her situation to her. 263 chuckled to itself as the girl walked on, and it began to devise a new, more interesting game for her to play - one which she wouldn't be able to win unscathed.

The "night" air was cool, and while 263 didn't pay it much mind, its effect on Risa's body was evident even from 263's many vantage points. The result was certainly aesthetically pleasing, but it wouldn't do to have the girl's body be too cold. Careful not to make its presence known to her mind, 263 began to send the subtlest of sensual influences into her mind. Slowly, the mental suggestions would begin to arouse her, growing a little bit stronger the farther she walked. Otherwise, 263 would leave the girl alone until she reached the dead end. The path would simply end in a hedge wall, with no way further to go. However, immediately in front of the wall was a sign. It was unlit, and could only be read by getting very close to it.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:13 pm

While the lithe teenager strolled down the dark, grassy path of the first trail within the labyrinth, she hummed sweetly to herself as a source of comfort. Unbeknownst to her, alien tendrils crept into her innocent, young mind and lit a tiny flame of passion within her. Risa was still so sweet and innocent, that she didn’t even notice her body warming up, or her mind getting a little more wired. She simply played it off as her humming having a positive effect on her body’s ability to withstand the cold. She was mildly aware of feeling a little frisky, but without any other person to vent the pent-up energy upon, she simply bottled it up and ignored it.

The path rather surprised Risa with just how far it went on for. There were all these twists, turns and short, narrow hallways. If this turned out to be a dead-end, then it was going to be such a long ways back to the center, and then just to repeat the same process. Risa began to grasp that the lack of complexity to this puzzle might be made up for with pure physical stamina. Even if the girl came to a known dead end, and knew how to get back, she would still have to take every long, winding path over again just to return to the center. There was no way to cut a path through these thick hedges; she would likely only cut herself in the attempt.

The leggy strawberry-blonde groaned when she finally turned a corner and saw the blunt wall of dark green hedge at the end of the trail. There was a little sign hanging there, but it was too dark to read it from her present distance. Risa turned and was about to head back when she paused to think. Without even realizing it, she ran one hand idly down the side of her midriff. A small part of her brain was aware of the building arousal deep within her body, but it wasn’t the conscious, self-aware portion of her mind. She turned to gaze at the sign over her shoulder, and used her fingers to hook some loose strands of hair behind one of her pale, shapely ears.

With a little sigh of surrender, Risa turned back around and walked solemnly towards the unlit sign. She had figured it was just a notice telling any dumb girl that this was, in fact, a dead end, and that she’d have to turn around and head back. However, the prospect of a clue, hint or even a puzzle that could help her escape faster was just barely worth the effort to walk a little farther to inspect the sign more closely. With the very poor illumination overhead, Risa had to walk right up to the thing before she could read what it said.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 am

As Risa approached, she could see that the sign was actually a plaque. And in a most frustrating aesthetic choice, its inscription was raised black letters on a black background. Even close up, she could barely make out what the inscription said in the darkness. Before her eyes could struggle too long, however, there was a loud "clack!", and lights beneath the sign flashed to light, nicely illuminating the darkened corner. Once she recovered from the surprise, the plaque would be much easier to read. The inscription was simple. In capital gothic letters, it read: Shokushu's way.

The lights caught 263 by surprise as well. Although it made no difference to the plan, their activation hadn't been its doing. It recovered quickly, however, and refocused on Risa. The moment she read the inscription was its cue to strike.

As Risa finished reading the sign, the sensual sensations inside her would suddenly flare up in intensity. She still wouldn't be able to tell where they were coming from, but there would no longer be any doubt as to the nature of her impulses. Sexual frustration and a desire for stimulation would run rampant through her young body. There was no way forward from this point, and there was no one and nothing around. Risa could either try to satisfy her own desires here and now, or she could ignore it, turn around, and try to go back. If she did try to return, however, she wouldn't make it more than a few steps before the alternate trap was sprung.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:48 am

The sign was black on black!? What sort of half-brained idiot...Ah! Risa screamed as the sudden burst of light blinded her momentarily. She raised her arms up, swatting at the air with raking claws made from her girlish nails, but all she hit was the poor shrubbery. She stumbled backwards a step, still blinded, and swatted all around herself in an instinctive frenzy fed by fear from her earlier attacks. Risa could almost hear them. That subtle, slithering sound they made when they rubbed against her skin. The too-soft alien flesh that coiled with incredible bundles of inhuman muscle! And his voice! In her waking nightmares, she could hear his voice in her mind!

At last, Risa could focus her vision again. She peered through her arms at the sign: “Shokushu’s way.” What the ever-living hell...

“Ah!? Oh god, wh-?!” Risa collapsed to one knee. A powerful surge of passion ignited inside of her body. A sudden, uncontrollable moan escaped her throat. She’d only made such sounds before when that monster had... She clasped a hand over her mouth to maintain her decency, even though there was certainly no one around to hear her. What was this strange heat? There was this sudden, incredible hunger within her young, sensitive flesh. She needed stimulation!

Risa knew how to masturbate. She had experimented with her own body pretty thoroughly when it had looked like she was going to be away at Shokushu for the next few years, far from any boys. However, ever since her attacks, she’d become frightened of her own body. It scared her to provoke it, as she was no longer certain that she was in full control of herself. Now, though, it was awake, and it was hungry.

Just how sensitive was she? Risa tried gingerly caressing one of her own soft, perky breasts through her blouse. She was instantly overpowered by instinctual need. Her head leaned back as she let out a feral groan and closed her feathery lashes over her eyes while her hand powerfully gripped her luscious chest. The wanton need made the teenager dizzy, and she fell backwards onto the cold, wet grass even as her other hand violently yanked the bottom of her blouse out from under her skirt’s waistband.

Her hands trembled with shaking need as she tried to undo the buttons of her shirt, but she only managed the first few before the need overwhelmed her patience. She let the shirt hang off her shoulders and wrap tightly around her stomach while she drove the same hand back in to claim one of her creamy mounds still hiding behind the last vestige of decency: her black lace bra. Her agile fingers wormed beneath the cup, and Risa began to gasp and pant as she kneaded her own bare breast with savage urgency.

Her other hand wasn’t idle for a moment. With two fingers pressed against the smooth slope of her lower abdomen, she slipped beneath the waistbands of her skirt and panties. Her hips were already writhing as she let the fingers slowly crest over the trimmed-down tuft of her soft, feathery pubic hair. Her back arched like a girl possessed as she stroked a single digit up the length of her silken labia. There wasn’t any more time for teasing herself. She needed relief now! Her sweet voice cried out unabashedly as she guided first her middle finger, and then her ring finger into her wet, slippery sheath.

Although she was certain that no one could be watching her, Risa blushed as she began to piston her lower hand violently into herself. She never used to take herself with such force, but she soon found herself trying to slam her fingers hard and deep into her sucking pussy. As she did so, her thumb rubbed expertly across her exposed clit over and over again. Oh god, she needed this! She didn’t understand why now, and why here, but she needed it and she was going to get it! Her entire body writhed in a passionate frenzy, her eyes closed tight as she focused all her efforts on pleasuring herself. Her hands worked like the instruments of an incubus upon her hottest spots, driving the engine of her lust towards sating the burning hunger within her young, sensitive body.

Shameful, wet noises clearly echoed out from under her school regulation skirt. Her long legs pumped back and forth as her bare feet slid along the wet grass; the motion only served to hike up her skirt higher and higher. Her strong, shapely hips were visibly humping down onto her own fingers. She was completely lost in her own world of ecstasy, and she had only one destination in mind. With a purity of purpose, Risa drove herself towards that goal with every last bit of determination and effort that she could muster. After a few short, passionate minutes, Risa suddenly reeled and screamed into her climax. Her long, sensual call echoed off the dome and resounded all throughout the maze. She came hard for nearly a whole minute before she collapsed breathlessly into a sexy heap upon the cold, grassy floor.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 am

263 watched delightedly as Risa succumbed to her desire. She was on her knees immediately, and underneath her clothes moments later. Although the more explicit details of her exploits were still shrouded by her remaining clothing, her sensuous curves bounced ever so enticingly as her hips and chest heaved under the force of her own ministrations. Her moans were boisterous and unrestrained, as always. Such a delicious sound was always laced with either the sweet accent of pleasure, or the tart tinge of terror, often a combination of the two. But this was all pleasure, and 263's continued influence over her lustful mind enhanced the pleasure she gave to herself, to very obvious effect.

263 was so entranced by the girl's enthusiastic manipulation of her own body that it nearly missed noticing her release. As her fingers plunged into her own depths faster and faster, her back began to arch powerfully. 263's eye stalks had perfect views of her pretty face scrunching in pleasure, and her dainty hand squeezing her pliant, sizable breast as her sex took control of the situation. She strained and spasmed for a long, very arousing minute before her orgasm finally released her, and she crumpled to the floor.

The monster had originally planned to take her as she pleasured herself, but her own performance had been so captivating that it had found it much more enjoyable to let her finish. As a result, all that lay before it now was an exhausted, vulnerable, sexually awakened mess of a girl. With her resistance so curbed and her body so lovingly prepared for it, there really was no way it could resist. The girl had chosen to give into pleasure rather than escape, and now escape would be impossible. Fortunately for her, things would start... simple.

As Risa lay on the ground, panting and recovering, 263 went to work. There was no intimidating shuffling of bushes or burst of tentacles. No cruel laughter or words of insidious greeting. Only a single tentacle emerged from the bush, running at ground level. Silently, it slithered towards the lower half of the girl's prone form, its presence blocked from sight by her own body. It was already next to her skirt before it did anything that could have made itself known. 263 had had lots of experience with these uniforms by now, and it knew how to be fast if it wanted. So it only took a couple of seconds to snake into the girl's skirt, push between her legs, run up her crotch, and pull her panties aside. Only then did the tentacle pause, long enough for 263 to greet the girl properly.

"Well. Done," the voice echoed in her head, the way it had in her nightmares. The way it had on that day. "Slut." Without another word, the tentacle pushed itself into her slit, and it pushed deep. With her young sex already awakened by her own hand, the tentacle found her silky folds to be amazingly warm and wet. Her hole was just as tight as it had ever been, despite the powerful punishment it had put her through before. Even though she hadn't expected the sudden penetration, her muscles were loose enough that the tentacle pushed all the way into her tunnel, until it bumped against her cervix.

The tentacle was alone - a single tendril running from the bush wall, underneath her skirt and inside her. But it was unstoppable. Any movement Risa tried to make to escape or resist or harm the tentacle would do her no good. It followed her, twisting, turning, and stretching as it needed to stay inside her. She didn't have the strength to overpower it and remove it, or the speed to pull herself from it. Even with her limbs and body completely free, she was helpless to stop the lone tentacle from violating her sacred cradle, as it had been violated countless times already.

Then it began to thrust - slower than it could have, but not slowly. 263 was determined to fuck her steadily from minute one. It had a long game planned for her, but it was going to enjoy every second. It already was, in fact, as the tentacle began to lay into her tight pussy, basking in the juices that still coated her horny hole. It began to thrust harder, shaking her hips with its power as she languished on the ground.

"Dead. End. One," the voice once more taunted as it raped her. "You. Chose. Wrong."

Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:59 am

Risa panted hard in an attempt to regain some semblance of control over her randy young body. She slipped her hands back out of her clothes and let them lay against the cool, wet grass. Her breasts bobbed up and down in a hypnotic pattern as she gasped for breath. She turned her blue-grey eyes upon her sex-stained fingers while she wiped them clean on the dark blades of grass.

“Eh!?” the girl’s eyes popped open as something stroked her sex through her panties, and then snagged her panties off to one side. She straightened slightly before that terrible disembodied voice entered her quivering mind. Her eyes, wide as an innocent fawn’s caught in the headlamps of a speeding truck, saw the tentacle between her legs just as the word, “slut” sank into her consciousness.

“Nnooooo!” Risa screamed in terror, and snapped her thighs shut just a second too late. As her upper legs closed tight around the alien phallus, it thrust deep into her cum-soaked sex. She felt her passion muscles squeeze him like a returning lover, even as she groaned in horror. Her pretty head yanked itself back as she fought to shut out the pleasure of the tentacle thrusting into her sensitive, receptive pussy. Her thighs proved to be no hindrance to the monster’s advance; it simply created an additional soft, moist sheath for the appendage to enjoy as it began to ravish the girl steadily.

She tried to scoot herself back and away from the tentacle, but it simply followed her and continued to plug away at her relentlessly. How had he found her down here!? This didn’t seem possible. He couldn’t have possibly stalked her through the basement. Oh god, she needed to get this thing out of her! That said, why was there only one? Oh, it didn’t matter! Even just one of these gross things was too much for her!

As the sex-addled teenager gasped with every thrust, her cunny squeezing appreciatively in response, she continued to fight for her freedom. Her knees angled themselves inward as she tried to pinch the length of the tentacle, while simultaneously she wiggled her hips back and forth to try and use the leverage to pull him out of her love-hole. After several failed attempts, she sat up and grabbed hold of his length with her hand. Try as she might, her hand was only dragged along with the thrusts. She tried using both hands, but she was still too weak to even stop or slow his movements. Worse yet, sitting upright ground her clitty against the sawing, alien flesh.

Risa fell backwards against the cold, wet ground with an exasperated yelp. Her nipples were back to being as hard as pink diamonds, and her strong young hips were starting to buck back in response. How was she unable to stop one fucking tentacle!? Aggravated, scared and aroused all at once, the girl arched her lower back while she pulled in away from herself with both her hands. She let out a long, deep groan as she achieved nothing but unwanted passion building rapidly back up in her loins. One of her hands reached up to grip her own hair in helpless frustration while the other continued to tug weakly at the tentacle between her glistening thighs. Her sweet voice started to cry out. She was ashamed to make such noises, but at least there wasn’t anyone else around that could hear her. As his thrusts took on a more aggressive pace, her hips did their best to match him. Oh god, she was letting him get to her again! Did her body know no shame!? Why? Why was this happening to her!?

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:51 am

Even as Risa struggled to free herself from the tentacle's torment, 263 could feel her body responding to its thrusts. Her hips moved against the tentacle, pushing it harder into her sex, which instinctively lusted for its throbbing mass. Her walls clenched and spasmed in no uncertain terms as it penetrated her again and again, gradually speeding up. The girl's conscious mind had reached a dead end - she had all her power at her disposal, and she was still unable to avert her violation. But her nervous system had everything figured out, as evidenced by the lewd, licentious noises she was reluctantly offering, and by the aromatic fluids that were already starting to leak from her slit once again.

Even if this was just a warmup fuck, 263 couldn't help but assist the girl in her body's endeavors. Two more tentacles extended from the bushes, lunging forward quickly to wrap around the girl's upper thighs. As they squeezed firmly against her soft, creamy, flawless skin, they began to lift her hips up and down in time with the first tentacle's thrusts. The effect was immediate, compounding the power of the alien cock pumping into her as she had been subconsciously trying to do. With every thrust, it took care to drill as deep as it could, stretching her pussy to its deepest point, and it could feel her body shake and shudder in response.

The monster didn't say anything more to Risa as it eagerly ravaged her. It let the shock and confusion and mystery of the situation build in her mind as her body was already surrendering to whatever befell it. The tentacle inside her began to move faster and faster, mercilessly pushing her back towards her own edge even as it moved towards the finale. 263 knew that, under normal circumstances, it could probably get two or three orgasms out of her for every one of its own. But this situation was anything but normal, and there was much to be done. It was content to let her off easily this first time. The tentacle began to accelerate quickly, and within only minutes, it thrust itself deep within her sex and began to spray its seed into her womb. The feeling of the hot, heavy liquid that had covered her, nearly drowned her once, once more coated her insides and weighed heavy in her body. The release wasn't as monumental in volume as some of the ejaculations she'd endured previously. It wasn't enough cum to gush out of her or cause her uterus to swell. Instead, it was only enough to leave her feeling full and properly soiled, forced to carry a payload of this still-unknown liquid until her body naturally absorbed it.

Finally, the tentacle pulled itself from her tunnel, allowing a small bit of its cum to trickle out after it. The tentacles around her legs released her, and let her lower body fall back to the grass. All three tentacles disappeared back into the brush, leaving the girl to recover from her first assault. As her mind began to return, 263 reached out to her again.

"Now. The. Game. Continues," it said with no lack of amusement. "You. Must. Learn. My. Rules."

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:21 am

Risa interrupted her own gasps and moans with a terrified scream as she felt new tentacles coil around her soft, toned thighs. Her smooth muscles flexed beneath their alien captors as the girl tried to kick and fight back, but ultimately the tentacles had a firm and unyielding grasp of their quarry. The girl’s eyes popped open, and she gasped loudly as the new tentacles yanked their victim’s lower body down onto the thrusting tentacle. She reeled and arched when it happened again a second later, her breasts pushed up high into the air as they swayed freely with the momentum of her rape.

Her hands shot out to either side in order to anchor herself in place. She was scared to death that she’d be pulled towards more of the tentacles, although a part of her mind knew that they’d come to her if they so desired. If that was the case, then why was he holding back? Ugh! Ow! Okay, maybe holding back wasn’t quite the right word to use. Jeez, even with just three tentacles, he could fuck her into total submission! Her helpless pussy squeezed the invader every time he bottomed out inside her tight, sticky depths. Accompanied by the pace of his thrusts, this created the illusion that her pussy was eagerly sucking on the tentacle like the straw of a thick, creamy milkshake.

“Ugghh! Ohhh! Uhhhnn!” Risa’s voice was loud and clear, leaving no room for misinterpretation as to just what sort of condition her body was in. She blushed hot red across her cheeks, knowing that it brought that alien bastard no small amount of pleasure when he could trick her body into betraying her. Really, though, this was a new low. No restraints, no tricky pleasures, no mind-link, just the brutal honesty of what he ultimately desired from her: forced sex. Her hands gripped the wet grass for dear life as her body was turned on by the unwanted coitus. What was he going to do to her once he milked another orgasm out of her? If she was too weak to fight against him now, then she was truly lost if she reached another point of total ecstasy.

However, after just a short session of deep, full fucking, the tentacle began to accelerate to a finishing pace. Risa writhed upon the ground, lost somewhere between her struggle for freedom and her body’s desire to match her alien assailant in climax. She ended up reaching neither goal, as the monster rammed home against her delicate chalice, and released a smaller serving of his vile ejaculate into her young, receptive depths. The buxom teenager arched fully as the tentacle came inside of her. One slender hand moved down to grip the tentacle buried in her pussy, but all it did was to allow the girl to feel the appendage pump and pulse beneath her fingers. Her other hand slid below her shirt, down over her lower abdomen where her womb was filled up once again with that horrible substance. A part of her wanted to ask him what this stuff was that he was so obsessed about getting into and onto her body, but ultimately she was more afraid of the answer than the question.

With a wet splat, her hips and legs were dropped unceremoniously onto the grass as the trio of tentacles retreated back to the bushes that they had ominously appeared from. Always the gentleman, this one. Shocked, but not stupid, Risa took the opportunity to immediately start moving out of the area, and hopefully out of reach before that monster changed his mind about coming back for... well, multiple additional courses, as it usually was with this thing. Still a little too tingly to get up and run right away, the girl crawled on all fours a few paces until she felt some strength return to her long, sculpted limbs.

She visibly flinched when the monster’s “voice” returned inside her mind. His strange, broken speech actually held a hint of mirth as he said something about a game, and the rules. Risa got up on her bare, beautiful legs, and ran like hell back through the dark maze. Her long, blonde hair bounced behind her like a fox’s tail as she dashed and weaved through the short passages. She slipped and fell on a couple of the tight turns, but she was just as quickly back up on her feet and running. Hot tears streamed endlessly from the corners of her eyes, blurring her vision and staining her red cheeks.

She over-exerted her body in her panic, and ended up collapsing onto the grass when she finally made it back to the circular clearing. Her head was dizzy and spinning, and her body was fatigued from both the previous orgasm, the rape and her unfinished second round of pleasure; not to mention the burning ache of her muscles from running the full distance back to the central area. Oh god, how had she ended up in this nightmare? How had that thing made his into this place? What was this game he had mentioned? What were the rules that he warned she would have to learn? This was impossible, how could he have known she’d end up down here today? He’d been waiting for her! Then she remembered the plaque: “Shokushu’s Way”. Oh my god... was the school itself somehow involved? That was just sick; there was no way that could be possible, but what other explanation could there be?

Risa was confused, tired and still kind of horny, to be brutally honest with herself. Frustrated with both herself and the mysterious nature of her predicament, the girl took a few minutes to have a good cry. After she’d emptied a few buckets’ worth of tears into the grass, she finally pulled herself up into a kneeling position. As she sniffled and calmed her breathing back down, she slipped her hands up to her chest to fix her bra and button up her blouse. Then she slowly stood up before reaching down below her skirt to move her panties back into position over her cum-stained slit. She walked back over the fountain, washed her face and sipped down a little bit more water.

The beautiful teen took a few minutes to sit at the edge of the pool and try to think things through for a few minutes. She nervously combed her fingers through her hair, only to find that her strands were soaked from laying in the wet grass. Nimble fingers searched her blouse pocket for an emergency hair tie. Finding one, she slipped it around her hand before setting her strawberry blonde locks up into a high ponytail. Once her hair was out of the way, Risa thought about where she’d go next.

That monster could be hiding at the end of any of those other passages. Perhaps he’d set traps, or there was a way for him to move around between the different points quickly. Like some sort of shortcut that only he had access to. Come to think of it... she’d never even seen his body before. The only contact they’d had was between her body and his tentacles; well, and the mind link. Risa shuddered as she remembered some of the things that she’d been forced to witness because of that alien power; she wished there was some way for her to block his ability to link their minds. It was violating on a level that left the girl feeling more ravaged than had she simply been physically dominated and abused. She wrapped her arms over her chest, and rubbed at her own shoulders as she tried to think about what she should do.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 am

263 watched with delight as Risa quickly recovered from her assault and ran in the opposite direction. From the amount of energy she expended in sprinting away, she almost seemed to believe that escape would be impossible. 263 could hear, smell, even feel her presence as she raced along the hedge walls that its tentacles entwined with. This wasn't even a chase, no matter how desperately she ran. It could have lunged out and grabbed her at any time. But the monster let Risa run, let her tire herself out. If she wanted to throw away her energy so blindly, even after already being fucked once, it was going to let her.

Finally, the girl made it back to the central fountain area before she collapsed. She lay on the ground and wept, her guard seemingly completely dropped. If she realized she still wasn't safe, she didn't seem to care. In fact, this part of the maze was just as much within its grasp as the dead end she'd just come from. The only thing holding 263 back right now was its eagerness to start the game properly, and its own rules. It had decided that she would be safe from its attacks here, until it decided otherwise.

Finally, the girl picked herself up, adjusted her dress, and sat by the fountain's edge. She took a drink and readjusted her hair. For what little interest in aesthetics 263 had, it rather liked this hairstyle for her. Perhaps it would find a way to have some fun with that later. The girl seemed lost in thought, most likely unsure what to do. In fact, there was only one thing she could do. She could try to escape this maze, and deal with every trap and obstacle and assault 263 put in her way. The only problem was that the girl hadn't seemed to have grasped the full concept yet. And it would only be fair - not to mention more fun - if she knew just what she was in for.

With this in mind, it wasn't really breaking the rules when 263's tentacles darted into the center circle from all sides, surrounding the fountain and holding Risa at tentacle-point from all sides. It was a strange feeling not to rush forward and immediately capture the girl. The look on her face told it that she was just as unaccustomed to what was happening. Still, this was a necessary delay, if they were going to play.

"Well. Done. Little. Slut," 263 complimented her. "You. Made. It. To. Safety." Several eye stalks floated towards her from the direction opposite the fountain. They focused on her, but didn't venture close enough for her to attack through the tentacle wall that stood before her. "Are. You. Ready. To. Play? If. Not. I. Will. Just. Have. To. Have. Fun. With. You. Again."

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:56 am

Risa nearly fell back into the fountain’s pool when the mass of tentacles suddenly exploded from the hedges and came racing towards her. She let out a blood-curdling scream as she was utterly surrounded. Although her reaction to get to her feet and run was quick, the tentacles were quicker. They cut off any possible route of escape before she could take two steps. As the menacing serpents closed in, they forced her back until her legs bumped against the edge of the fountain.

The girl’s head darted about like a cornered prey animal, desperate to find any hope of escape no matter the potential risk. She whimpered when she realized that this monster had her utterly surrounded and pinned down. They weren’t even touching her yet, and she was rendered completely helpless already. It was an infuriating and frustrating experience for the girl. That said, she had never seen his tentacles stretch so far and wide before. Oh sure, he’d covered the classroom floor from their first time, but this truly expanded Risa’s mental picture of just how big this guy must be face-to-face. That would help to explain his seemingly endless supply of cum, and his extraordinarily bulky payloads during climax. She shuddered to think that she was getting raped by a giant all these previous times. A quick giant at that! How had he caught up to her without her hearing anything? How long did these tentacles even have to be in order to come at her from every angle in the clearing!? The more she learned about this creature, the less she liked him, and yet more questions were created in the process.

Risa flinched submissively once more as her young mind was assaulted by the monster’s thought-speech. She noticed the eye stalks watching her intently from the other end of the fountain. The girl doubted he was posing an idle threat. She knew her only choice would be to play along for now. Still, she was angry and he was going to know it!

“Stop calling me that! My name’s Risa, and you should damned well know it by now!” she screamed out loud, the sound of her own voice was reinforcing to her fragile courage, “Alright? Now that that’s taken care of, yes, I’m ready to play your stupid game. Although I can already tell it’s a bit loaded in your favor.”

She tried to puff herself up a bit. She didn’t at all like the way he bullied her. So what if he was stronger than her? In her mind, that didn’t give him the right to push her around. Still, she didn’t want to puff her chest out too far; might send the wrong message. So she crossed her arms over her perfect breasts, as if that would bar him access to her exquisite, young body.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:49 am

The tentacles quivered slightly, but made no further move towards the girl. "Your. Name. Makes. No. Difference. To. Me," the monster dismissed her. "And. It. Makes. No. Difference. What. Will. Happen. To. You."

As 263 spoke, it began to reach deeper into her mind. Communicating with humans in this manner was slow and cumbersome, forcing it to pick every word out of her mind and give it back to her. But there were other methods. There were memories. Memories didn't use words - only ideas. Ideas could be transformed wholesale. The thought was forced to surface, and the message was delivered, as easily as if the listener had said it to themselves. And so 263 dove into Risa's memories. And it wasn't long before it found the perfect thought in her recent memories.

Risa's vision blurred as the recollection was brought to the forefront of her mind. Thanks to 263's mental stimulation, it was more of a vision than a memory, the imagery of the past actually filling the center of her sight, as if it were a movie being projected into her eyes. As vivid as reality, she could see the piercing gaze and degrading sneer of the senior girl who had damned her to this prison stared down at her. The corners of her mouth tugged up in a cruel smirk as she stared down her nose, speaking authoritatively to Risa.

"That’s what the Labyrinth does. Seven dead ends, and only one path that leads back to the surface...." The girl recited word for word what she had said to Risa before sending her down here. That was the mot basic element of the maze. Seven dead ends, one escape, and the way she had come. The girl's spiteful instructions paused suddenly, and the image shifted as 263 began its manipulations. It was like someone had filled Risa's eyes with light, and then promptly moved it away.

When the vision came back into view, the girl was still there, but everything had changed. Her clothes were in tatters, her dark-skinned body was bare, soft tan lines visible around her torso. Her hair had been let loose to fall around her back. Tentacles wrapped around her limbs, her waists, and coiled around her voluptuous breasts, squeezing and molesting them wildly. More tentacles were visibly pounding between her legs, assaulting her lightly furred pussy with brutal thrusts.

263 was rather proud of its little additions to the scene. Like everything in the memory, most of it was suggestion. Risa's mind fleshed out the details, drawing largely on her memories of seeing herself fucked by the tentacles. Despite the rampant assault on her body, the girl's expression didn't change. She only stared her cold, even stare as she began to speak the words 263 had put into her mouth. The picture shook and blurred, as the old memories fought with the newly implanted alterations, but her voice was as even as her eyes.

"At every dead end, there is a sign. Once you see the sign, you must complete a transaction. To complete a transaction, you must offer one article of clothing to the tentacles near the sign, or you must be fucked. If you do not possess any more clothing, you will automatically be fucked. Once the transaction is completed, you will be free to return the way you came and try again. If you leave a dead end, and come back to it, you will have to complete another transaction.

"You must continue through the maze until you find the path that leads back to the surface. You must keep moving. If you remain in one place for too long, you will be fucked, with or without your clothing. More rules will be revealed to you as they become relevant.

"There is in fact only one true way. That’s Shokushu’s way."

With that, the image faded, and Risa was back at the fountain, only the moonlit field and menacing tentacles left to see. Then, the tentacles began to withdraw. The voice returned to her mind as they drew back. Once more, the voice returned.

"Now. You. Must. Play." The monster would have smiled if it could. "Choose. Your. Path. Carefully."

Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:24 am

Risa gasped in pain and horror at the monster’s cold indifference towards her name. She placed a hand over her heart as she felt her ego become crushed by the cruel words spoken into her mind. Even a human stalker obsessed over their target, but this... this was unthinkable. It shouldn’t have mattered, and yet somehow it hurt the girl to think that this monster didn’t really care about who she was as a person. Her identity held no interest whatsoever to this inhuman creature; he wanted her for her body, and the rest of her was of no consequence to his own dark mind. What it was, was that it felt so belittling. That this thing who supposedly obsessed over her, and came to stalk her again and again, really didn’t see her as a person in the first place. She was nothing more than his pleasure toy, his fuck pet, his own little slut; what she thought of herself was irrelevant to her purpose towards him.

“Uuughh! No, get out of my head!” she screamed as she felt oily, disembodied feelers probing her defenseless mind. Risa collapsed to her knees, her hands upon her temples as she was opened up like a book and rifled through. This felt so wrong! His slimy touch flipped casually through her memories with the speed of a computer processor, and the girl could only sit by and watch helplessly. Then, she was stunned into obedient submission as an image from her own memory was force-fed to her consciousness.

The girl sat immobilized, her face turned up and staring blankly towards the distant ceiling of the dome above them both. However, her eyes gazed at nothing; her vision was turned inwards as she was made to watch the dark, provocative senior girl from before. She explained the maze’s layout, just as she had before. Then something really strange happened. Someone was altering the image inside her own mind. When the memory returned, it was wholly different. Risa gaped at the naked beauty before her, bound and molested by numerous tentacles. She swallowed hard as she let her eyes drift over the naked glory of the senior girl’s dark skin. Risa had never felt attracted to another woman before, but this girl was an exception. She was exotic, and powerful; it made her weak in the knees just looking at that hard, emotionless face of hers.

Risa knew she should be disturbed by what she saw, but instead she had to fight from openly panting at the sight of those groping, thrusting tentacles manipulating that smooth, mocha-colored flesh. She mentally shook herself, and focused on what the girl was actually saying while she was being inhumanly raped. Signs posted at every dead end, a choice between discarding a piece of clothing or being fucked; in fact, getting fucked was pretty much the punishment for breaking any of the rules down here. The girl shivered when she heard the words, “Shokushu’s way” once again, before the image mercifully faded from her inner vision.

The teen was back inside the maze. The surrounding tentacles slowly withdrew en mass. Risa flinched again at the sound of the monster’s mental voice. Right, there was no time to waste. If she didn’t keep moving, that bastard would get another free round with her body. She needed to keep such encounters to an absolute minimum. Tired enough as she was, any additional fucking was going to drain her energy reserves very quickly. She wanted to stop and put her socks and shoes back on in order to give herself a few extra items to throw at the dead ends, but stopping to replace them on her body was too risky now that she knew he could reach her here. Besides, they would still serve a purpose to help her keep track of which dead ends she had already visited. It would be important not to hit the same false exit more than once.

Risa started to move towards the second passage when she stopped. She began to psyche herself out as she tried to enter the minds of whoever designed the maze. After all, she didn’t have nearly enough clothing to allow her to hit every dead end along the way to the actual exit. Now, the chances of the real exit being the second passage from the edge seemed unlikely. However, the maze’s designer couldn’t possibly know which edge a girl would start from, so he wouldn’t risk putting the real exit on either side, would they? Probably not; so it made the most sense to start with the middle passages directly opposite from where she entered from originally. So, out of the eight possible paths before the girl, she headed down the fourth.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next