View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Undress Code (For Sochi/Nin) 

Post Undress Code (For Sochi/Nin)
All universities have their share of urban legends. Shokushu had more than the usual share, and most of them were centered around the campus basement. The stories said it had once been part of an insane asylum, that it had hosted covens of witches, sheltered cults that performed their sacraments using psychedelic plants from the forests bordering the grounds, that it had been built over catacombs, and that the college was a modernized castle and the basement was once its dungeon.

Plenty of girls were sent to the basement for punishment, but the stories never stopped. Of course, the people telling the stories were just troublemakers. There was nothing sinister about the basement at all, everybody believed. Except that the stories were eerie enough that some girls had to find out for themselves. They'd come out with more stories that the other students laughed at and told to the freshmen.

Then there were the kind of girls who just couldn't stay out of the basement. The ones who really knew what went on down in those dim, oddly bare rooms, and the kind of noises that the rattling steam pipes hid. Those girls didn't usually have many stories. Those kind of girls visited the basement all the time.

Natsuki Saika was dressed like a teacher, although she wasn't one. She was reading a demerit slip and clicking her tongue in disapproval, although she didn't disapprove. In fact, she was pleased, calmly anticipating a long, intense, and intimate session administering what she euphemistically called discipline to a girl she barely knew apart from Shokushu's written report.

"You've been here...many times." Natsuki rehearsed in front of a cracked vanity mirror. Stacks of pedantic equipment stowed beneath grayed, moist sheets surrounded her from wall to wall. "You've been punished many times, Nin. You just can't seem to wear clothes like a decent...young...girl...ought to."

Natsuki licked her lips. She'd need a more empty room. Nin would be here soon. One more uniform violation, but plenty of stored up demerits. She could do whatever she liked to the girl, and call it punishment.

"You're going to be here...for a long time, Nin." Natsuki promised herself out loud, and smoothed out her violet business suit. Latex and steel flexed underneath the suit, hugging her with a much more intriguing texture, out of sight.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:28 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Undress Code (For Sochi/Nin)
The basement.. The seedy and shady underground location in which students were sent for disciplinary actions. Most students joked that it was dungeon, or a witches cave, or some type of catacomb. They were wrong, most of the rumors where made up from those who been there trying to scare off freshmen from doing anything wrong. Others just liked a good spooky story. Nin a regular to the basement knew better. It was place of much lust. A place where perverted monsters, teachers, and students, played with the offending students to their hearts content. Those who get sent here typically don’t come back; forgetting or at least try to forget their ordeal. They spread their errie stories trying to prevent others from going only to succeed in getting girls like Nin to search it out.

Troublemakers, the staff would say, in light of this. Nin knew better all right yet here she was in a cold narrow hallway. The only sounds was the rattling of steam pipes, that where so loud voices and cries found themselves muted and lost. The silver haired slut knew this yet her thick carmel legs continued to move forward.A demerit was in hand, another clothing violation. Honestly it was little more than a joke theses days. She had at one point requested a new set of uniforms because the ones she wore were too small. Her reply was a smaller outfit, fine she didn’t much care any way. Besides the attention she received for it was nice. Everyday girls would gawk, and giggle. THey would stare at her hinting rare and speculate if she was wearing panties or not, while others transfixed their eye’s on her bouncing breast.

Honestly she had no reason to change her clothing habits. Each violation sent her to the basement for discipline, which often involved her cumming her brains out. This would be no different it would be the same thing as last time. Coming to a heavy door of her session she opened it. Not bothering to even knock. HEr hips swayed in a sexy motion, her skirt bouncing up Threatening to reveal her goods. Her blouse was open to the point that full cleavage could be seen and her nipples where partly hidden under the white fabric.

Nin folded her arms as she looked over the person who was to teach her a lesson in modesty. A teacher, lovely one too. She was wearing a business suit. One of those types that liked to play for long hours, and show their dominance.

“Nin is ready for her punishment.” She said with a bored tone, showing just how common this was for her.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm

"I'll just bet she is!" Natsuki Saika enthused, clapping her hands together once on her approach to the girl. It was a disarmingly girlish mannerism on someone dressed so seriously, no less than for a professor at a college, and as she swung her hips her hands tilted the opposite direction as if she were following choreography.

All of Natsuki's prep work was forgotten about once she saw the nubile tartlet who'd pranced so blithely into her dungeon. No plan survives contact with the enemy, she reminded herself, though Nin was anything but an enemy. A target, certainly. For such a fetching nymph as Nin she preferred improvisation. She always preferred improvisation when it came to seduction. Or domination, for that matter.

"This has to be how many times now that you've been sent here for wearing your clothes so distractingly? It's almost as if you like being sent for discipline. Does somebody crave attention?" Natsuki pouted ironically, creeping ever closer. She loved Nin's appearance. The administration had sent her such a profligate doll to toy with this time. She might even send them a thank you note! Nin had such a nuanced caramel complexion to go with her polished steel hair, and Natsuki adored her pixyish, oriental features. Altogether the combination of dark skin, gleaming pale hair, lissome figure and mature bust appealed to Natsuki's exotic preferences completely.

"Gorgeous, gorgeous, absolutely stunning. Nin, right? You know how this all works, doubtless, so won't you be a good little delinquent and give me a twirl?"

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:05 am
Profile YIM

The teacher was very enthuse with Nin. Well she was dressed in such a way that little was left to the imagination, so the bouncy enthusiasm was not odd. However the teen sensed this wasn’t you’re average teacher. Seeing as she was wearing professional attire, Nin question what type of woman see was dealing with. The gleam in her eye said she was happy to be seeing what see saw with the student.

”Its Nins...” She began to answer how many times she been there, well she been there too often to really count the times.”She does not recall exactly how many times she has been to the basement.” She admitted feeling a weary as the teacher eerily creeped closer to the silver haired nymph. What was she to make of this one, on hand the attention she was giving was lavishing and Nin basked in it, yet there was something all too likable about this teacher, and then sinister fell into the mix.

The teacher herself was very appealing, long legs that where full, breast weren’t huge like lot of others but they pert and very appealing. Her face was small and cute, and naive, but Nin was no fool she knew better, still the woman was sexy. Those soft lush cupid bow lips, looked so appealing. Then there was those eye’s so full of color looking over her exposed area’s with clear aspirations. Nin felt small like a bug under a magnifying glass, but she oddly enough liked it. Just how she liked being under attention for her clothing style, how many girls looked at her how many wanted to fuck her like the slut she was.

It was the teachers following words that made the student blush. Being called Gorgeous and stunning made the girl a little shy at being called that.”Ummm uhhh... Thank you.” she said in her usual small voice."Uhhh sure I guess I can twirl you."

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Natsuki's mouth popped open into a surprised circle, which presently smoothed out into a devilish smirk. She'd meant for Nin to spin around so she could get a better look at her, but the sexy student had misunderstood her. However, the misunderstanding made the girl's situation all the more poignant. Sometimes it was better when the girls weren't so fixated on the implications of what being accosted meant for them and gracefully accepted their circumstances. Nin wasn't going to be any trouble for her, and that had an appeal all its own.

"Then, in that case, I'll take that spin." Natsuki said and extended her hand.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:04 am
Profile YIM

The expression the other woman made was that of surprise then a smirk that made the Grinch look like a saint, yet Nin wasn't afraid. Yet sh didn't realize who she was dealing with, leaving her more vulnerable than she the silver head student was aware of. The complement after all put her off guard, and made her shrink out of third person, a beyond rarity in her case. No Nin wasn't going to be a problem at all, after all she was a reoccurring student needing discipline. The Woman Extended her hand which Nin shyly took, Her skin was soft and smooth. She wasn't sure if she should or not, she was quiet out of her element at the moment.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:13 am

Natsuki had that disarming quality that comes from appearing to be a cute, coquettish little woman while in actual fact being an honest to goodness alien lifeform. It was easy enough to read the amusement and glee on her face, but her eyes focused on Nin without restraint, staring at her as if drinking in her essence. The spritely female ought not to have such confidence.

As soon as Nin's hand tentatively grasped hers she went into a twirl, prompting Nin to lift her arm almost without volition.

"You seem so reticent, pretty girl. That's not like you. I know. I read aaaall about you." Natsuki simpered. "Such a timid mouse. Does it think it hears a snake in the grass? Tell me, would Nin prefer it if we kept playing, or is she brave enough that she'd rather know what she's in for all at once?"

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:25 am
Profile YIM

"You seem so reticent, pretty girl. That's not like you. I know. I read aaaall about you." Natsuki simpered. "Such a timid mouse. Does it think it hears a snake in the grass? Tell me, would Nin prefer it if we kept playing, or is she brave enough that she'd rather know what she's in for all at once?"

Nin didn't quiet know how to answer. The woman was confident, really confident. The thrilled gleefully spinning as if she was spin top showing herself off gracefully. Yes Nin was a timid mouse a state she wasn't often in few, had the privilege of making her shy. Then again the person before her was even a normal person. The sexy student hadn't realized that yet.

" Nin surmises it would be best for her to know her punishment is to be like."

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:32 am

"I can list them off for you." Natsuki said cheerfully at the end of her twirl. Truthfully, she was eager to begin, but she couldn't quite escape the need to tease Nin--just a tiny bit. "Of course I have quite a few good ideas. Perhaps I could draw them out of a hat and let it be a surprise! You wouldn't have to wait long."

Then the woman's eyelids sunk to shield her irises. In the dim light the violet deepened to a tenebrous color like the murk below the surface of a lake at twilight, a shade so dark that Nin had to consider whether she was only imagining the color the perceived. Natsuki reached out for Nin again, hoping she'd feel her flinch or grow rigid.

"Let's not extend the mystery though. Here it is as plain as I care to say it. You've been a naughty, exhibitionist little student. I'm going to teach you a little shame. There won't be much paddling, except just to make me smile. There will be a heavy, rough cross to strap you to. There will be some apologizing on your part, and promises never to do it again, but I won't believe you, and I know you'll be back. So I'm simply going to torment you with pleasure until you can't stand it. Then I'll send you home--I mean to your room--with a little extra something that will hopefully make you a little more self conscious."

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:44 am
Profile YIM

"Uhhhh." Nin said a little stunned by the teachers sudden black eye's, an stiffened slightly. Giving the monster woman just what needed to since the girl. The explanation of what was to happen to her was vague. As in I'm going to fick you silly, but How I do it is going to be random and you'll never know what I'll do nest Vague. Also there was a promise of making her more modest. She inwardly laugh at that bit mostly because no one had ever done it. In fact the very person who caused her moral less clothing style couldn't change it, and she didn't want to change either. So that was going to interesting to figure what what was to happen.

'Uhh okay.." Nin said not really sure what to say in this situation.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:28 am

Natsuki laughed and danced back so as not to crowd the girl--and to make room for the handful of squirming tentacles that began to extrude from the floor between them like so many bloated pink earthworms. She watched the girl in front of her for evidence of shock or revulsion, prepared to snatch her if she attempted to flee. There was nowhere that Natsuki's tentacles could not reach. She could clog the hallways with her grasping flesh if she had too, but if Nin was frightened the door remained unlocked, giving her the prospect of escape.

"No further comment? That's okay. You've heard promises like that before haven't you? Well, don't worry. I said I'd only teach you a little modesty didn't I?"

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:43 am
Profile YIM

The pink squishy tendrils filled the gap the teacher had left when she hopped back. Nin Eye's widened she hadn't expected that, typically it was some perverted teacher. She never expected a monster to be here in the basement though it shouldn't surprise considering the many monsters sexual hunger was rather ravenous amongst their ranks. She had a choice to run or flee, usually she dealt with it instead of running, she often ended up captured with a worse for wear situation. Though the teacher obviously had that in mind already. The door was still unlock, if she made it well it would do little. She would only end up getting more time down here, and considering Ms.Natsuki's personality she only get sent to her out of request.

Damned if you damned if you don't. Well why the hell not. It was futile for sure but Nin tried to make a run for it, her skirt kicking up, showing off her bare round yet tut ass as tried to run."Promises are full of lies to NIn... Besides she the ginger bread man..." She taunted as she made way to the unlock door.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:53 am

Nin heard the laughter behind her redouble, pealing amusement. Her hand jerked the latch and she flung herself through the doorway with a stiff back. She twisted her feet to make them difficult for slick tendrils to hold, spun in a circle with her arms out to ward off flowing limbs that might catch her waist, and skidded into the opposite wall. She was free. There, swarming in the room, were the carnal tentacles, and the false teacher still chortling merrily in the same place that she was.

Natsuki was too pleased to try pursuing Nin in that instant. The gingerbread man! What a facetious reference, yet Nin had delivered it with a casual gravity, like an incantation against demons. She deserved at least a few moments before she was captured.

"Hurry up gingerbread girl." Natsuki said, laugher bubbling down. "I'll give you until the count of ten before I try to catch you, if I can."

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:07 am
Profile YIM

The words she had given seemed to stifle the monster woman's actions for a seconds giving her time to fly towards the door and swing it open. The laughter echoed through the hall as she speed down it as fast as she could. Apparently the facetious statement she cast so casually brought her a few seconds. Allowing her to dash down the hall, from what she heard before her exit was that she had ten seconds. Nin wasn't the fastest runner but she but she could get pretty far in ten seconds.

However a bead of seat came across her brow, could she really out run a monster, better yet would be able to escape. The tunnels where long and sometimes twisted and turned, one wrong turn and you could find yourself in an unintended and un-expected place.Like a portal to hell or something. No the Silver haired teen needed to elude her false teacher. That meant hiding, well at least attempting to anyway.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:39 am

Nin counted down in her head, estimating at five seconds. Four. Three. There wasn't much time before Natsuki had promised to start after her. That should give her maybe five more seconds to get more distance or find a hiding place. One.

What Nin saw was discouraging. Hallways weren't good for hiding in, and besides that there were only doors and more hallways. A door invariably led to a room, which might trap her, and there were only so many doors she could have reached by now. She could hide around a corner, or several corners, but that meant getting herself lost. Nin had more than a sneaking suspicion that Natsuki knew the twisting basement layout much more thoroughly than her.

A door then? Her next five seconds were almost out. She could hear slithering.

It was a mistake to glance behind her. The carpet of snakey flesh was flooding out of the room and beginning to fill the hall she was in. That decided things. Nin twisted the closest knob and braced herself to see what lay beyond Door Number One. If she was lucky, Natsuki would search right past her.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next