View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Stamina Challenge (Machi) 

Post Re: Stamina Challenge (Machi)
Aisaka watched the woman on her knees before her. She could see the woman's struggle between hating Aisaka and wanting the woman's erect rod to do something to her poor mortal form. The chain that had lowered machi was still wrapped around Aisaka's clawed hand. She wasn't taking any risk with this woman. Machi began to speak but stopped. Aisaka could all ready see the submissive side to the woman coming to the surface. Then the woman finally asked what she wanted properly. Well as properly as it was going to get. Aisaka would move forward the tip of her hard rod now pressed against machi's soft lips. "Well then I'll let you get started then." It was apparent that Aisaka wasn't just going to shove her rod into the mortal woman's mouth. She would make machi work for everything the mortal woman hoped to get.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:08 pm

The swords woman was clearly in need of submissive training, but for now this would do it seem, meanwhile Machi lips quivered struggling to obey her deepest desire, while still maintaing her hate. Machi’s lips opened slightly revealing her pink tongue allowing the tip touch it. A oft lick, then another, before a kiss, then she oped her mouth to give bigger licks up and down the shaft, then coming back to the head her warm orifice decent around it, encompassing the heated rod.

“MMMMMPh” She moaned with pleasure as she pushed for more stopping only when she began to gag, which meant she only took a few inches in. It also showed how inexperienced she was at giving blow-jobs. Machi ignored this and merely enjoyed her mouth being full and warmed by Aiska’s lengthy rod.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Disappointment was the only word that came to Aisaka's mind. The woman had started off promisingly enough, but then stopped the moment she would gag. Aisaka's little pet was apparently still rather amateurish at this aspect. The human woman would feel the talon like hand at the back of her head, before it began to push it forward, forcing the sword woman to take more of Aisaka's member into her mouth. Aisaka would pull her member back allowing sochi to breath a little before sliding it back in. This was done once more seeing how the sword woman's eyes were beginning to roll into the back of her head. "I guess you really don't want this." Aisaka would taunt the woman. Her member now outside in the cold basement air a sheen of sochi's saliva on the member. "If your not going to do it properly I guess you really don't want this." Aisaka would take a step back, putting her member just out of the human girls reach again.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:10 pm

“Gagggggghhmmmmph.” Machi moaned out as Aisaka’s dick pressed deep into her throat expanding it. Machi mouth wasn’t large just big enough for a member to taken but not deeply. It took a moment for Machi’s throat to relax as the monster pulled back then pushed forward. Then she pulled back completely the horny red head panted mouth open expecting the sheath to return into her mouth, when it didn’t she saw why.

“I want it.” The red who had been rather violent and resistance whined, and went to crawl forward towards the member. Though there was some conviction in her tone she more or less wanted to please her body that had betrayed her.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Aisaka hand would yank back pulling on the chain. The young human woman would feel the pull of the chain pulling her back a bit from what she wanted. "You say that, but I have my doubts. You only care about yourself and not what the other wants. I can see how you only care about pleasing your own body." The chain would be yanked a bit again dragging machi a few more inches away. "How can you be so good at kendo when you don't have any conviction." Aisaka would begin to stroke her enlarged member with her hand. "This is a very different type of sword I use. Trying to please just yourself won't make it yield to you." She would loosen the grip on the chain just a bit, enough for the young student to crawl forward.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Cruel... This was cruel.. Machi thought, she was finally giving into this monster and she was toying with her making her work for what she wanted when she was so unskilled. then the taunts the taunts destroyed whatever pride she held left in herself. As skilled of a swords-woman she did lack a certain amount of conviction in her endeavors, a certain amount of passion. she tried going forward wanting to taste the phallus once more, but was ultimately stopped by the chain. Listening Machi bit her lower lip as she moved once more free to do so.she then thought a moment. She had to please this sword in way not just for herself.

swallowing she reached out and touched it gently and lovingly with her finger tips. Feeling the soft flesh of massive phallus before gently putting it into mouth and began to suck it in deeply to the back of her throat. Then pulled back lashing the head with her tongue her eye's looking up to see if she was pleassing as she oput more effort to please the false teacher.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:48 am

Aisaka watched the human woman now that she was allowed to interact with the object of her desire. A soft groan would leave her mouth, while she payed attention to machi. The lesson that had been given had sunk in it seemed. The woman's dormant experience was now being brought forward. "See you are not as inexperienced as you thought. You are fully capable of pleasing this sword if you put the effort into it. Now continue your efforts with a bit more conviction in your actions, or do I have to take the sword away from you again ?" Aisaka would question machi waiting to see what the mortal woman would do. Would she be able to tap into more of her dormant experiences, or would she begin to slack off again.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Hot faced faced machi continued to pleasure the woman's throbbing sword. Aisaka's soft groan told her she was going in the proper direction, but the lack of training was a bit of hurdle for the swords woman to to overcome. Machi was still torn in her mind but lust was winning and forced to move her tongue and mouth as sucked in the head in earnest eager to please. The lesson certainly sinking into the horny teens mind not mention Aiaska's threat to remove the appendage, Machi continued with a bit more vogor and certainty.

Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 am

Aisaka could see her little threat worked. The human girl wanted nothing more now then to be violated by the woman's cock she was so earnestly sucking on. "Don't take just the head. Take it more and more using your tongue as you go." Aisaka would provide a bit of guidance to the student, while machi head slowly began to bob up and down he shaft slowly. Each time the student took a bit more of Aisaka's rod into her mouth. "That's a good girl keep it up, and don't force yourself to take more then you can handle." While the skill level was poor the mortal woman was improving. Droplets of pre cum would fall onto Machi's tongue, showing the mortal woman was making progress on making the monster in front of her cum.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Machi continued to suck slowly filling her moth as took in a half inch at a time, she was no good at this but her effort was slowly paying off as she obeyed her mistress orders. She ket up the pace, being as straightforward to what she wanted, her inner thighs began to trickle with female juices. The Knight so bold and proud, was getting off on merely sucking the meaty rod Aiska wielded. Hearing Aiska praise her for her effort the girl blushed but said nothing as she continued her efforts to please, tasting the pre-cum she began working the shaft faster twirling her tongue as she went. Taking more of the monster rod till she was effectively throat fucking the cock, which caused a bit of a gag reflexes but the Red head adjusted the best she could.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:53 am

Aisaka let out a small groan feeling project slowly working its way along her shaft. Eventually the swords woman had manage to take her all in that small delicate mouth of hers. "That's a good girl. See you can do it." Aisaka was having a hard time holding herself back now, and every time the tip of her rod poked the back of machi's mouth it got harder. "Crap can't hold it anymore going to cu..." Before she could give the young woman any more warning Aisaka's hand was holding there girls head where it was. Molten seed would erupt from her rod into the human woman's mouth. Strand after strand stream out of the pent up rod. Aisaka eventually letting her grip slip allowing machi to pull away.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:28 pm

The sword woman was utterly helpless but drink the hot –fluid spewing from the monster woman’s large meaty member. Machi gaged a little at first but steadied herself and drank her salty yet bitter meal. Seeing that she was able to pull back she did so gasping for air briefly before trying to cleanse her mouth of whatever hadn’t gone completely down, as well as not throw up. She wasn’t used swallowing semen; it was a bit unusual for her.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:57 am

Aisaka watched in relative surprise that the student in front of her was swallowing all her cum. She had at least expected machi to gag a little bit, or throw some of it up on the floor. Instead she showed that she was willing to chug the entire load down. "Very good my dear. I didn't even instruct you to swallow it all down, and yet you did. Aisaka would stroke through machi's hair like she was some sort of pet being praised. Unfortunately that hadn't been enough to wear aisaka down, her rod still standing erect. "Since you did such a good job swallowing all my seed. Your reward is that you get to choose which hole I get to dump my next load into. The only rule is that it can't be your mouth again." Aisaka stood there waiting for he girls response to where her rod would be invading next.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Mahci sat there quivering her mind racing, why had she did what she had did, was she pleasuring this monster. Why was she giving into it? The sharp memory then filled her mind as she had been almost being brutally fucked by the Dragon. She liked it then, being plunder by the creature and filled so deeply and stretched so wide like she had never experience in her life. She gasps a little and try to close her legs too ashamed of her of we t she was from having her face fucked and the memory running in her head. The cool air felt even colder as she looked up at the monster praising her for draining the seed with spilling a drop. If she could learn to chug whiskey like an Irishmen it stand to reason she could stand to chug down cum.

She felt her hair being peted, like she was a good pet who performed a good trick for her owner. Her stomach sank or was it the cum hitting her stomach she wasn’t sure, but she felt a tad sick. Still regardless how she felt she was eager to please more eager to serve like a true Samurai. “My….” Machi stated in a low voice she wasn’t sure how she wanted to say she wanted to be fucked silly in via her vagina. She wasn’t sure she could even state it.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:06 am

Aisaka just stood there her fingers going through machi's hair. She stood there patiently waiting for the mortal woman's answer. It sounded like the woman had finally spoke up, but Aisaka couldn't hear it. "Hmm...did you say something I couldn't hear you. You'll need to speak up and remember to be specific about what you want, or perhaps you're all ready out of gas. I guess if that is the case I'll just have to go discipline another student." Aisaka would look down at machi taking a few steps back again. "I'll give you another chance to speak up on what you want. If you can't articulate it this time though I'll just leave you here to clean up, and move on to the next student." Aisaka stood there patiently waiting for machi answer again.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next