View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Stamina Challenge (Machi) 

Post Re: Stamina Challenge (Machi)
The look of fear soon became a look of hatred. She couldn’t remember what had happened exactly. Her actually memory was bleak, but this was explaining her mental gap she never had before. Her memory wasn’t perfect, but it was close enough. The thing that pissed her off was that this teacher apparently got her jollies watching assaults, if her dream was real. After all she had been rapped in her dream by a dragon and some ghost woman. That what her dream stated anyways. She didn’t want to believe that but seeing the nature of this basement she couldn’t exactly take what was being said with a grain of salt.

“mnnnggh.” The samurai girl grunted as the Kendo stick continued to pleasure her hitting spots she didn’t even know she had. She was beginning to moan though she was bitting back the best she could. Rejecting the idea of even remotely enjoying this challenge.

“I-eck.. Don’t belieeve you.” She stuttered trying to avoid moaning as much as possible; her own arousal was given by how wet her cunt was getting.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:23 am

That look of fear turned back into one of hatred from her plaything. Aisaka let a small grin creep across her face. "Oh how I do prefer you with that look. It brings me so much more pleasure breaking in girls like you. Though it seems I did a better job of repressing your memories then I thought, if you don't believe me. I guess that's for the better after all I couldn't let you and your friend go off warning the other students about me. It's so much easier to have quality playtime with you girls when you are not aware of what it is your dealing with." The sound of the kendo stick being pulled out of the sword woman's abused folds could be heard. The wooden sword would clatter onto the floor not to far from machi, while Aisaka herself apparently went to go look for something else.

"I happen to get lucky finding the two of you. Your energies are rather compatible with me which allowed me to construct this body I'm using. When it comes to this sort of thing your friend is a much sharper blade. That is why I started with you, after all a dull blade is far more fun to sharpen. Now I wonder if there is anything bigger around here I can put inside of you." Aisaka back was turned to the young sword woman, apparently absorbed in her search, or she didn't view the young woman as a threat.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:40 pm

So this woman was responsible for her nightmares and memory loss. She felt the stick leave her cavity. She was some type of plaything to this woman..This made Machi’s rage boil over ash she noticed the foolish mistake by the fake teacher. Her legs quaked as she blinked before she knew it she had picked up the sword dripping with her juices. She was a monster using her energy to be brought into this world. Fine then she was going to remove this demon. She was using sword references, annoying Machi thought as she turned around stepping quietly as she prepared strike the the unaware monster.

She hadn’t viewed the red head as threat. A trained swordsmen was always a threat, and now armed Machi would strike. Turning to face her. Aisaka would find Machi’s multicolored eye’s to be full of anger and rage. In blinding speed Machi made her move she was apparently aiming for the womans head.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:24 am

It was pointless to try and strike at some with a blunt object, but Aisaka could feel it the sword woman's blood lust. The mortal woman probably thought herself quick on her feet, but Aisaka was still quicker. Her hand simply reached out grabbing the blade at a more central point, stopping the blades forward momentum. "It seems you honestly don't disappoint my dear, but you should know when you are out of your league." The sword woman would feel something wrap around her wrist, before they were pulled upwards. Aisaka would pull the kendo blade from the woman's grip at the same moment. It was at this point that Aisaka's features began to change. Her ears would become more pointed, while her eye color changed from there blue to a red color. There was oddly the sound of fabric being torn, but it wasn't coming from the sword woman. Instead Aisaka's hands began to change into something more draconian. Blue and white gradient like scales moving up to the woman's forearm. Looking at her wrist Maki would see the same blue and white color, but it looked more like pieces of string tightly coiled around her wrist to keep them from moving. "Now look what you made me do. I've completely ruined my gloves." When Aisaka spoke now there looked like she now had fangs. Her gaze was not on the sword woman while she spoke, but rather the pieces of white fabric that had once been her gloves now on the floor.

"What did you expect to do to me with such a blunt instrument, knock me unconscious ?" Aisaka's gaze was now focused on the kendo stick she was still holding in her hand. The sword woman would feel something between her legs which wasn't the sword, or any of the implements in the room. It had the same flesh like texture she had felt inside of her before, but with her skirt still on it was hard to tell what was rubbing against her sex. Aisaka would move over to what looked like a pair of padded leather cuffs, hanging from the ceiling. The sword woman would feel herself lifted off the ground, being what seemed like cared and at the same time a sense of levitation. The cuffs were secured around her wrist before she was left to dangle there, her toes barely touching the floor. "You have such a lovely body. Its a shame you try to hide it under all that tape, and tom girlish bravado." Aisaka free hand would cup one of the sword woman's breast fondling it gently, her claws careful not to break the woman's skin. "I guess it can't be helped. After all I couldn't return you to the university as a broken and debase little thing, so I had to be especially thorough with you memory repression. It does seem though your body remembers what it went through."

It was seemingly at those words which the sword woman would feel something push into her sex again. What ever had entered her didn't feel any different then the kendo stick. It size however grew to fill the sword woman's channel and then grew a bit bigger, but leaving room for further expansion. The tendril of blue and whit color would begin to slide in and out, pushing deeper into the sword woman's depths. Aisaka would move away from the human woman her free hand extended out, before a violin materialized. At this point the kendo stick had been placed leaning against a wall, while Aisaka appeared to be tuning the instrument, before she began to play it. "It was to quiet for my liking. Music makes everything much easier to cope with. Now lets see if you've learned to enjoy it." Two tendrils would wrap around the sword woman's breast beginning to fondle and grope them. Two of those blue and white string would wrap around the mortal woman's hardened peaks, occasionally pulling at them. Everything though appeared to be moving to the rhythm of the violins music. oddly enough the human woman's uniform was being left alone.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Machi miss judged the woman's reaction and speed. Was it because she felt so aroused or was it blind anger that slowed her. She couldn’t tell and it hardly mattered. The wooden bamboo blood slapped into the monster woman's hands. Dazzling multi-colored eye’s widened in surprise. Even the strongest person had trouble stopping a powerful blow. In reality that was a broken hand or form arm. Yet this woman was far more stronger than her frail body showed her to be. The grasp was tight as the sword maiden attempted to pull the sword even with her slick juices on it the blade wasn’t moving. Her brown body shook with frustration as glared at the woman.

“What are you?!” She grunted at the woman statement about the red head about not being a disappointment. As she said this something wrapped around her wrist, before she could even try to defend herself, she was yanked up and the sword ripped from her hands, despite her tight grip. The woman before her deformed and took on appearance of that monster

”Ngggggh!” The teen growled trying to get out of the Tendrils she was hanging from. Her attention turned to the sound of fabric was moved rather violently. The body seemed to be familiar but what made her shudder was the colors. She remembered those blue and white colors so well. Her body was aroused by it. The monster spoke her fangs clearly visible as spoke about her ruined gloves. Machi in all honestly couldn’t care about that. Her only retort towards her intentions with the Kendo sword was a scuff under breath. Then she felt it. something sliding against her smooth brown skin, seeking to get between her legs. Clenching her legs together she attempted to halt their advances.It wasn’t enough, as she couldn’t tell if it had been something inside of her previously. Thanks to her skirt being in place she couldn’t see what it was violating her.

THen she moved to a pair of cuffs. Great this again.. She had already gone through something similar with a Perfect. Her twitched and moved trying avoid those gentle yet from touches from the tendril assaulting her privates.” Argghhh.Hrrrgh.” She huffed and growled trying to shake the chains loose not at all wanting to be hanged from the cuffs. It was too late and any movement just added to her assault. She had been lifted or levitated either way her toes barely even touch the floor.

“Its my body and if I want to keep my body away from praying I will do so!” Machi Snapped loosing her composer. Trying to keep her herself from enjoying the touches between her legs, and her all the round pleasure. as her lovely melon is cupped. Her body obviously showing signs of pleasure. Her nipple hardening to a half inch.”So thats why I can barely even recall what I was doing that day.” Machi stated through gritted teeth as Asika mentions how she repressed those memories that seemed more like fever dreams if nothing else.

‘Acckkk!” She gruttled as the tendril pressed into her. It felt like the kendo stick, but grew and stretched her tight hole. Her eye’s rolled up slightly .. It felt soo good, and her heart pounded heavily. There was room for it expand more and go deeper, which did sliding in and out inching deeper into that passage.”N-nnnno... G-get it out.” She whimpered trying to bit back her growing pleasure.

The sweet music filled her ears,. Hearing the sound made her fall in place, almost letting her self become relaxed in wake of everything, Her hatred and anger was being replaced with throughs of pleasure. Another tendril began molesting her sensitive mounds, forcing a deep heated sigh of bliss to escape her lips. She noticed one thing her clothes were being left alone. apparently the monster wanted to fuck her with the clothes on.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm

The music helped to calm the savage temper of the sword woman. Aisaka could see it in the young woman's eyes, and tension in those muscles. The woman before Aisaka saw herself as a model student and practitioner of the kendo arts. Otherwise she would not see herself as a samurai warrior, or at least practice there traditions. Though that is where the mortal woman's flaw lied inherently on the surface. All of this was in essence done to find a worthy rival, or that would be the excuse given. In truth all the hard hours powered into practice and strengthening herself was the sole purpose of defeat. It wasn't to be the best, but rather to find some one who could beat her into submission.

The music of the violin was slow and deliberate in its pacing allowing the tendrils to drill into the woman's folds, while still allowing the sword woman time to adjust. "To be honest I'm not sure what I am. I guess you're people have designated me as a ghost, a phantom or some other sort of ethereal being. In truth the last thing I do remember is ascending a stair way flanked on both sides by candles. Outside of that I remember nothing but my name. I'm not even sure what I originally looked like." There was a bit of somberness in Aisaka's voice not knowing oneself, her past, or what her original body was saddening to her. Perhaps that is why she spent so much time with these students, even if she did wipe there memories of the encounter.

Not being heard or seen, only able to communicate through abstract ways. Pleasure was the only way she could really communicate with these mortal beings on a normal means. The energy to construct a body like the one she had was large and a taxing process. This meant today was sort of special to Aisaka, as she could interact with a student on a normal level for them. Aisaka would let go of the violin it floating in the air while it continued to play. She would walk over to the sword woman, her hand gently cupping the woman's cheek. Aisaka's lips would press against the sword woman's in a passionate kiss. It would be held for a few seconds, before Aisaka would break it. "What is your name dear ?" While Aisaka waited, a finger from her free hand began to rub itself against the sword woman's hardening pearl.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Calm washed over the samurai girl, her tempered once flared like a raging storm, now it was calm as if their had been no anger to begin with. Still those multi-colored eyes showed determination, pride even. The red undoubtedly saw herself as someone who upheld the rights of others; defended the weak, a model student and practitioner of a sword art that had almost been lost after WWII. She saw herself akin to a samurai yes, yet she did enjoy a good opponent. She didn't willingly going seeking such a worthy competitor. She didn't need to but that didn't matter, as she now bent over with her sex exposed to a monster she had no idea where it came from. Her mind could not think of the appropriate name as she being fucked.

The tendril moved slowly in and out of her, it was driving her nits at the slow pace. Yet she was adjusting to its size, filling her fully and deeply."mmmmngh." She moaned as her head rolled to the side her chest heaving slowly while heart rate increased... A ghost, or a lost spirit that became corrupted. Machi thought as she tried focusing on anything but the pleasure she was filling. It was so good she couldn't deny it her moan was evident of that. She would have felt sorry for the creature, but bleeding hearts had long been forgo here. What she was doing wasn't right nor did her empty past atone for violating her own body. A tinge of anger and bitterness began to grow within hearing this. Machi tried to figure out a way to ask escape this but that thought was wisked away when the monster woman kissed the brown skinned woman deeply. Then parted the kiss Machi face flushed and she was panting as her hips began to gently rock aginst her invaders.

"Machi..." She stuttered out as she jerked from Aiska's touch. Her pearl was highly senistive and engorged with blood.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:03 am

The woman's name was machi. It was deceptively simple for such a fierce and fiery individual. Aisaka wonder what the meaning behind the name had been, but figured like all things it had been lost to time. Names had a very powerful effect on individuals it was how they identified with each other, and most of all themselves. There was a small smile on Aisaka's face seeing machi jerk from having her pearl touched. It was a rather cute reaction for such a thorny flower, but humans often said the best smelling flowers often had thorns. "Such a lovely name for a well behaved woman." Aisaka was being more gentle in her touch on machi's hard and swollen pearl. Her finger circling it and occasionally given it a flick. Machi would begin to feel something pressing up against the entrance to her rear. "Tell me dear how do you feel about taking it in the ass ?" The tendril right now only seemed to be teasing the sword woman's back entrance.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:15 am

Machi name was simple but it meant ten thousand thousand, or the strength of ten thousand. Simple but in may ways accurate as her nature was to be stronger than the average, her fiery nature fit her name but in a different kind of way. Machi continued to quiver as her passage was stretched and pounded relentlessly. THere was a twinge of pleasure as she was called lovely and well behaved. She didn’t want this, and this monster did nothing but abuse her body in an antagonistic manner. So did she enjoy the praise given her?

“Ughhhh. Hugggghhh.” She moaned as Asiska continued to touch the swollen sensitive ball of nerves that was her clit. Hearing and feeling a tendril at her back door made her clench her butt cheeks. She didn’t recall being taken there, but she wasn’t keen about having something back there. YEt at the same time she gave Aisaka the answer the monster woman needed.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:40 am

Aisaka watched the woman not just for a response from machi's words but also the woman's body language. The tendril trying to push into machi's back door would move away, apparently Aisaka was being a bit gentler then the previous time the two had last meet. Sound of music could be heard picking up, and with it the tendril that was invading machi's slick channel began to pound the woman harder. The assault appeared to be relentless, while the tempo only grew faster and the tendril thrusted in that much harder. It appeared that this part of the piece was designed to make the young woman cum, before the tendril unloaded its own payload into the woman's awaiting depths. The tendril would with draw, while Aisaka placed a finger on the woman's chin. Gently lifting it up so that Machi was looking into Aisaka's eyes. "Don't tell me that you're all ready done ?" Machi would feel something between her legs, rubbing up against her sex. At the same time Aisaka exposed breasts, and hard nipples were rubbing against machi's own. "You want it don't you. You want my big pole inside you. Pounding and churning your insides into a mush. I'll give it to you, but you'll have to ask nicely for it." Aisaka would whisper softly and seductively into machi's ear.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Machi body shook as her body was turned into a bundle of nerves, constantly being plucked by Aisaka. It was like she was an instrument being used at the monsters enjoyment, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t out maneuver her. The burn skinned Asian woman back was straining and her breast added to her weight. An unusual feeling as she cared her large mounds well.

“ahhhh, hughh.” Machi began to pant and in some cases squeal as the tempo increased, her legs spasmed and she bit her lips, only to gasp and eventually moan or squeal. The tendril invading her was pounding her and it was only getting worse. BEfore she knew it she was squealing out a powerful orgasm. THe sound of fluids hitting the floor stated just how hard she came and how much she was squirting around the tentacle.

Machi’s legs shook and seemed to loose feeling, their strength going, but she was still standing regardless. She wasn’t used to this, her body in perfect form, high stamina, but apparently she was not well versed for this type of stamina challenge. HEr slumped slightly as she was only be being held up by Aisaka’s tendrils. The invasive member left her hole, leaving it’s load coated her quiet nicely inside her heated sex. Poor machi could feel almost every drop in her, pool and mixing with drool vaginal juices. Machi head was lifted up at this point, as she panted and bathed in her after glow of her orgasm.

"Don't tell me that you're all ready done ?" Machi said nothing, as the woman hard peaks, meet her own. The red could feel her face flushed and her body sweaty, practically glistening nicely under the light. She wasn’t right she was supposed to be a Samurai someone who didn’t fall into corruption, yet here she was after an orgasm. She could tell a part of her enjoyed it, but she resented that feeling, she resented Aisaka’s taunt. She was better fit than most girls on this island. Her figure showed it, as she was fit and it showed on her well earned sculpted body.

The monster woman leaned forward, to whisper in her air."You want it don't you. You want my big pole inside you. Pounding and churning your insides into a mush. I'll give it to you, but you'll have to ask nicely for it."

Machi heart shanked a little as she found herself taking deep breaths. She closed her eye’s. Trying to push out the thoughts flooding her mind. She didn’t want... She kept saying to herself in her mind, but she could feel the hard member between her soiled legs. The tip sliding across her dripping entrance, she wanted in, but she didn’t to give the monster woman the pleasure. She could endure whatever the cretin tossed at her. Could she?

Her breath became more erratic as she began to imagine how long and thick it most likely was. She even wondered what it would be like in her mouth. Taking a few ragged breath she felt herself breaking a little. She wasn’t.. She couldn’t.

“P-p-please...” She stammer a part of her trying to stop the flow of her words. Failing as she succumbed to to pleasure, and the desire for it. “I want it in me. *Pant* Please... Please give it to me.”

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 am

A small smirk came to Aisaka's face upon hearing the proud woman before her beginning to be given Aisaka's hard member. Aisaka knew the woman was beginning to break from the conflict between her mind and body. Though mental strength was hard to keep when your body desired something more then the will to resist. Aisaka knew this especially when it came to machi. Especially since she knew what the woman desired most sexually. Aisaka would lean in closer the length of her rod now rubbing against the woman's wet folds. Aisaka would whisper in the woman's ear, while moving the length of her rod against those moist folds. "You need to be more specific my dear. I can't give it to you unless I know where to put it. Do you want it to suck on it with that mouth of yours, or perhaps..." Aisaka would take a finger moving it around machi's back door while teasing it occasionally. "Perhaps you want it in this hole back here. If you don't tell me I might just pick the spot myself." Aisaka's voice was both commanding, yet teasing and playful. She was filling machi's head with more thoughts about the thing she desired the most right now.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Machi was helpless before the monster, and as much as she wanted to fight , her body was craving that tendril to be inside her wet depths. Of course asking for it wasn’t going to be suffice she had to be specific.That made the Samurai’s eye’s drop as she found herself in delima, her vagina was pulsating and the lips open and closed; it was so hungry to be stretched and filled deeply. The red head didn’t enjoy the ida of anal as Aisaka poked back there, but the idea of it being in her mouth or vagina was the most tempting parts of the woman’s demanding reply from her.

“I-I” Machi stammered swallowing hard, unable to look up, unable to choose which spot was first.Taking a deep breath she decided she wanted to taste more than have it in her deepest depths.” I want it in my.... My mouth..” She stated breathing heavy having said the specific area.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:59 am

The human woman was slowly but surely beginning to break. Her will was starting to give way to more impulsive means of thought. A choice was a good way to stimulate this behavior, especially when the choice involved something they wanted equally as bad. The chains between machi's restraints would loosen, allowing the woman to at least bend down on her knees. They were still tight enough to where the woman couldn't lunge out at Aisaka. Though the unnatural woman just kept her twitching rod just out of the mortal woman's reach. "Now what is it you want in your mouth ? You keep leaving out details my dear machi. You must not want it badly enough to leave out the specifics." The thing machi wanted was just inches from where she wanted it, but it was still out of reach. Aisaka was going to make the mortal woman realize what it took to get what she wanted from Aisaka.

Tue May 03, 2016 3:07 am

Machi wasn't sure how much more she could take of this, on one hand she anted to tear this... Monster from limb to bloody limb, yet her primal instincts and those deep sated within her mind wanted to be plowed like a shameless slut till her legs could no longer support her and her breast and womb filled with glorious globs of cum oozing from her holes. She bit her lip could she could she say it again, could she really she say she wanted to fill her mouth and possibly her throat with this monsters cock. Her legs swayed side to side rubbing her legs together forming a bit of a cute dance. She already admitted she wanted it, she wanted it...

Pushing her lips together she looked at the monsters thick cock jut inches from her mouth. she felt her restraints loosen allowing her to her needs. A fitting postion, for the thoughts on her mind, to which made her wet and even more cock hungry. She licked her lips wanting her mouth to form a around and suck and bring forth the liquid it held. Her chest heaving slowly, her nipples sore from how hard they were from arousal and the cold air. "I..." She paused panting with excitement as she looked up at Aisaka her showing a submissive side to her."I want you're cock in my mouth." She stated half drooling with excitement as she could practically taste the elongated appendage in her mouth sliding in and out of her throat and mouth.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next