View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Taken in the Boiler Room (for Kathryn) 

Post Taken in the Boiler Room (for Kathryn)
Deep in the bowels of Shokushu lies a massive labyrinth of dark chambers. Torture chambers and experiments, but also more mundane basement rooms. One particular boiler room was the subject of observation one evening. It was cramped and tight, with the boiler's loud rumbling constant in the background. Rusty metal pipes, warm to the touch, criss-crossed the ceiling and walls. The occassional vent spurted out steam every few seconds. All in all the atmosphere was hot, dank, steamy and sticky.

"Feels just like home," Steel sneered.

He'd been exploring the school basement when he came across this room. Along with the box of restraints and toys he'd got his hands on, It looked like a perfect place to ambush some poor schoolgirl. Plenty of pipes to tie her to, in all sorts of different positions while he played with her over and over...

Now the only thing to do was trick a girl into coming down there. Steel hmmed for a minute or two, then left the box of toys behind and leapt into the shadows again. He zoomed through the hallways and found the signs on the walls that gave directions- and started casting little illusion spells on them. The signs that seemed to point the way to an exit now lead directly to his little chamber...

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:06 am

My chair's wheels squeaked as I rolled down the desolate hallway with it's uncanny bricks and endendingly smooth tiles. I pushed, and they creaked at me like old hinges. The rubber made sharp little squeals whenever I had to stop. Somehow, I had managed to end up alone. Alone at night. Alone, at night, in a wheelchair. A wheelchair that squeaked. For a variety of reasons I was distressed. I did not like to be alone, at night or otherwise. Not anymore. When I had first come to Shokushu I had hated the heat, but now I just hated the place entirely.

"You're imagining things. Perhaps you got some sort of tropical fever. The hallucinations from fever can be pretty bad." That was what I was first given as a exlanation for what had been doen to me. I had to admit that it sounded silly. Actually, it sounded plain nutty, which made me feel more than a bit worried about myself. And everytime a teacher rationalized away those horrible attacks, I felt a grain of doubt. I'd have dismissed it entirely if it wasn't for the acute pain in my guts, the lingering pains of my torn pussy. It had kept stinging for days now. My panties always turned out to have spots of blood. The teachers jsut said the same thing, and I was forced between doubt and terror.

In short, I felt rather like I was going mad.

It was not enough that I was away from the home I had loved. Not enough, even, that I was crippled. No, I had to be raped. Vigorously, and in ways I flatly refused to remember, let alone recount. The images flitted behind my eyes when I closed them and when I slept, forcing me to ignore them more decidedly. And now, on top of it all, I was alone. At night. In a wheelchair. A wheelchair that creaked. I wicned with every raucous shriek of the wheels, afraid that something horrible would loom up from the shadows, alerted to my presence by the sound. Mein Gott, mein gott.....my heart pounded, but nothing happened. I wiped sweat from my brow. What could I do? I wheeled on.

Finally, I found the signs and breathed a tentative sigh of relief. Running my fingers through my hair, I surveyed the posting and headed in the direction of my dorm. All I wanted was sleep. I was sure I was too tired for nightmares, and my bed was, of all places, safe. It occured to me that I was beign irrational, acting so frightened in the face of something I could not even readily admit existed. Stubbornly, my fear persisted, and I wheeled faster down the hall, following the directions given with all my might.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:06 am

Once the illusions were all placed, Steel sped through the shadows in the blink of an eye and reformed within the boiler room again. Now came the part he hated most- waiting. It was at least twenty minutes before the bored demon finally heard something coming. But the metallic squeaking wasn't what he'd expected at all. "The hell is that noise? I want a schoolgirl, not a windup toy," he muttered, dropping into the darkness again and sneaking out into the hall.

What he finally saw was much closer to what he'd been thinking of. A curvy little brunette in a wheelchair, huh? Not bad at all. Nice tits, too. This could potentially be lots of fun. And hopefully this girl wouldn't be some trained fighter like half the damn girls on the island seemed to be. Well, whatever. He was going to have her no matter what, he'd just rather not get hurt doing it.

The signs still pointed directly at the boiler room. The door was hanging open, but as soon as Kathryn rolled in, it creaked and slammed shut with a heavy looking latch falling and locking it tight. Steel lowered his hand from the spell he'd just cast to lock the door and smirked, giving the girl a minute to realize what was going on. He was visible at the side of the room, leaning against the wall with his wings tight at his sides. The pale-skinned demon waited with dark amusement for Kathryn to notice him.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:36 am

I wheeled forward at a good pace, and tried my best to ingore the squealing rims. There was oil in my backpack lying on the floor of my bedroom, so I could take care of that soon. Everything depended on me getting back to my room. I was so tired, and annoyed. I needed a shower too, judging from the way my uniform was sticking to me. I also noted with annoyance how small it was on me. Ever since that first day, I hadn't appreciated it. The skirt showed too much leg, and the blouse was tight around the top, and cut far too low. A quick glance down showed me the darkness of my decolletage. "Figg." I muttered rudely. I no longer liked the shape of my body. I wouldn't look at myself in the mirror. The way the uniform clung to me made me self conscious. I knew I was beautiful. I had known it forever. I wished hard that I wasn't.

I'd heard the girls talk since that first day. They spoke in hushed tones about midnight encounters, and described in terrified whispers the forms of their captors. Some claimed to have been kidnapped. Others swore that they were attacked in full view, and nobody ever noticed. Most were horrified, but there were some view that giggled and planned with their schoolmates when they would next sneak off to the shadowy recesses of the forest, or how they would wander around the groudns at night. after what I experienced, I had to believe their words. I had been raped. I knew that, and it tortured me. I could not pretend it had not happened. Yet the teachers never gave the slightest hesitancy when they told me it was all in my head. Still, I knew there were others out there, and the thought made me clutch between my legs and force back tears. How any of those girls could even consider looking for the beasts...

As I was thinking in this manner, I creaked along, following the signs until it looked as if I'd reached the hall. I gave a sigh of relief and smiled. Now all I had to do is find the right number. I pushed on, and then jumped at the hollow boom I heard behind me, like metal crashing on metal. "Schysse!" I heard myself shriek, tightening my grip on the wheels until it hurt. Ice water trickled down my spine. "What was that?" I asked, just as the image of the hall wavered. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. The image wavered again, the gloomy colors and the image of bricks laid out before me warping like aged wood and then bursting apart into whorls of smoke. Where there had been a hall there were now heavy steel pipes. I suddenly felt the warmth of the place, water dewing on my skin. How couldn't I have noticed the heat, or how I had started to sweat? And that noise! That horrible rattling, shaking noise that emanated from the giant boiler that sat in the center of the cement floor like some bloated stomach, it's guts twisting through the room and burying themselves in the brick. Water dripped down onto my nose, greasy and hot. Oh my God, what was going on here?

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:31 pm

Steel grinned as the girl started panicking and started to walk toward her slowly, getting a better look at her on the way. The heat was making her start to sweat and her skimpy uniform was sticking to her skin. His illusion had broken apart and she was seeing the real boiler room she was trapped in. Oh, he could tell already that this girl was going to be fun. Hopefully she'd struggle and try to fight him every step of the way, even after he tied her spread-eagle to the pipes and... well, he was getting ahead of himself.

"What's the matter?" the pale demon said aloud to finally get Kathryn's attention. "Lost? Poor girl." There was a distinct mocking tone to his voice as he stood before her. "Maybe I can... help you." Despite the heat in the room the winged figure wasn't sweating a bit. He seemed perfectly comfortable and far too happy to see Kathryn there...

Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]