View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 To serve Ms. Saika (Natsuki Saika) 

Post To serve Ms. Saika (Natsuki Saika)
OOC: Posted in Basement, because that is were Pia is likely to end up.

"Right.. here we are. Time to move, I guess.."

Pia was muttering under her breath. She was a bit nervous, no way to deny that. Pia had a little list of rules she had made for herself. One of the big ones, one she had been following rather slavishly was *Never, ever attract the attention of the staff*.

It was a sensible rule. The last thing Pia wanted was to draw focus upon herself. Part of that came from her personality. Pia was kind of shy. The nerdy blonde just lacked the kind of confidence needed to claim attention from people around her. She was born that way, at least as far as she could tell. The other reason was because of the particular kind of paranoia this place had instilled in her. She knew a bit too much about this place, and assumed that amongst the teachers and staff many, if not all, were more for monitoring students than for teaching.

Yet here she was, waiting outside an auditorium. Student were filing out. Some where lingering, either talking amongst themselves, or some asking questions of the teacher. That was Pia's quarry. Ms. Natsuki Saika. Pia did not know much about her. She was actually only a temporary teacher, but respected one. Supposedly, she had racked up a few phd's. That was rather impressive.

Right now she was finishing a conversation with two students. Pia tried not to look uncomfortable as she waited. This Ms. Saika looked very nice. Kinda stylish, like how an attractive teacher would be portrayed on film. Pia felt hopelessly girlish and inadequate were she stood. Granted, her school uniform was neat as always, but her butterfly barrette and her cherry red MJ's made her look more like a ditsy manga blonde than anything, she suddenly felt.

There! Last student on her way out. Time to move!

Pia stepped forward. "Ms. Saika? If you have a moment?"

She made a brief half curtsy, something she did when she was unsure what was proper.

"Uh.. Hi! I am Pia Marie Hov. The secretary at the office said to look for you here. To talk about.. to hear if the opening for an aide was still.. well.. open?"

I sound like an idiot!

Pia's eyes were suddenly on her own shoes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: To serve Ms. Saika (Natsuki Saika)
Ostensibly the teachers and staff were allowed greater leeway than the students in their choice of attire, though Pia knew of none of them who took advantage of that fact to the extent that Ms. Saika did. She’d donned a pastel orange sundress that day, fashionably tight fitting around her svelte waist and spare bust with a loose skirt that fairly rode on the air with her movements, so that it was easy to imagine her standing in the wind, outside, with the tropical flora as a backdrop. A sleeveless vest of white silk, Ms. Saika’s only concession to Shokushu’s school colors, lay open over her bare shoulders, cut so extremely short that it served less as a garment and more as a pretty way to display the three intricate shell cameos that were its buttons. Compared to the staid, button-down style of most of the staff, her ensemble was aggressively cheerful, but the difference was no doubt due to her status as a temporary instructor.

Pia discovered as she approached her that Ms. Saika was slightly shorter than herself, a fact which hadn’t been obvious at range. Stumbling through a hasty greeting, Pia averted her eyes in embarrassment, and because of that she only noticed Ms. Saika’s smile when she finally looked up again. It was a sweet, encouraging smile. She’d missed Ms. Saika’s gaze just beforehand, the way she’d scrutinized her young figure, glancing at the blush in Pia’s cheeks, at her pink, sumptuous lips, and only then favoring the girl with her smile.

Pia? Pia Marie Hov? Salutations, Ms. Hov.” Ms. Saika greeted her new subject by extending her rather dainty hand. “It’s true that I am in need of an assistant, and the position is as yet unfilled. I perceive that you are interested in taking on the role?” The instructor spoke smoothly, in educated tones. Her enunciation was precise and quick without overtones of professional briskness, and her voice itself was compellingly warm. “I’d be happy to have you…provided you can take direction.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Pia took the offered hand. It was slim and feminine. Ms. Saika was smiling. She seemed friendly, and Pia found she liked her almost at once. Despite her distrust of the school and its representatives.
The teacher was rather pretty, beautiful, even. She was short, shorter than Pia, but where Pia often wished she had a little more height, Ms Saika seemed to personify some sort of petite, feminine elegance. Pia was a bit envious of that, to be honest.

"Oh, I am glad I am not too late.", Pia said. Despite her shyness, she found herself beaming a smile, happy for the friendly reception. "They said you are quite popular, so I might be too late."

"I..I hope I am good enough at taking directions. At least I enjoy learning, and I'll try to do my best." The last bit was accompanied by a slight, unbidden blush. Pia was not good at blowing her own horn, and pretty much all attention she had received here had been about sex, not about her academic skills.

"Uh.. they said you might want to look at this.."

Pia pulled out a slim folder from her bag. It contained a brief overlook of Pia's courses, as well as her extracurricular activities, the latter mainly consisting of her volunteering as a library assistant.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

“The secretary told you I was popular? How marvelous of her to say so!” Ms. Saika exclaimed, visibly flattered. “Though I suspect it is merely that the class is popular. Snapping photographs is a much more pleasant pastime than poring over homework.”

Ms. Saika accepted Pia's portfolio and tucked it away underneath an arm, keeping her attention on her prospective aid. Her smile remained in place, spreading enough to illuminate the rest of her face with its warmth. The height of her eyebrows was an enticement for Pia to speak as she pleased, as though Ms. Saika did not care one way or the other about the file folder she'd just received but was content to listen to anything Pia wished to ramble on about.

"Ms. Hov, would you be troubled if I conducted your interview in the outdoors?" Ms. Saika began politely. "I would feel very much more comfortable if we could walk while we talked, and today's breeze is agreeably steady." The throng of vacated students had left their mingled odors lingering behind them, and the auditorium, in contrast to the teacher's description of the outside, felt flagrantly dense, like the cabin of an airplane pressurized by the warm exhalations of its occupants. A shimmering drop of sweat stood in relief against Ms. Saika's throat, which she gingerly dabbed with a pink cotton handkerchief, produced on the spot from designer leather purse.

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh, certainly, Ms. Saika! I mean.. I wouldn't mind at all."

It was okay for Pia really. Besides, that meant the substitute teacher was more interested in speaking with her, instead of viewing her file. Not that Pia had a lot to be ashamed off, but her grades and attendance had been falling behind lately. Not too strange, really. With Pia being subjected to a great number of attacks, her struggles with mastering magic, her sometimes troublesome emotional life and with her trying to find a way home, her thought had not been on school work most of the time.
Even so, she had done quite well, surfing on her general knowledge, her habit of cramming at the start of the semester and a bit of luck at tests had carried her so far. But now she was starting to lag behind.
And that was much of the reason for her to be here now. The school had a program to earn extra credit for assisting teachers, something Pia hoped to benefit from. Sure, it mean extra work for a short period, but would buy her a buffer, so to speak, should she fall behind again.

All that depended upon someone accepting Pia as their assistant. Pia certainly hoped Ms. Saika was willing, as she found the woman quite nice, and probably easier to work for than many.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

Ms. Saika fairly skipped to the door once Pia had agreed to accompany her outside, obviously more than happy to leave the stifling auditorium. She waited by the door for Pia to catch up, bouncing girlishly on her heels with barely constrained enthusiasm, and linked elbows with the taller woman once she was within arm's reach, rushing out with her onto the grass.

The tropical forest surrounding the campus lawn was vibrantly green in the intensity of the noon sun, whose garishly warm beams were ameliorated by the stiff, salt breeze rolling in from the shore line nearby. Ms. Saika's dress began to ripple like a flag in the air, sliding upward over her slim legs. She shaded her eyes with her hand to overlook the scene, flashing her nigh-ubiquitous smile. “Let’s walk and talk, shall we?” urged Ms. Saika, sighing in pleasure.

As the two of them strolled along the campus sidewalks arm in arm Ms. Saika explained to Pia what her duties would consist of as her assistance. The bulk of the work would consist of carrying and preparing camera equipment, in a fashion similar to that of a band’s roadie, but Pia would also be expected to assist Ms. Saika in the taking of actual photographs, supervising groups of students while they searched the forests for snapshots, and developing photos in a darkroom.

“And since you’ll be participating in the class itself,” Ms. Saika elaborated, “the school requires a project from you showing proof of learning before they will award you class credit. For that reason I’ll want a portfolio of photographs from you by the end of the class, the same as the rest of the students.” The teacher made a dismissive wave and continued, “But I will be judging your portfolio more by your ability to develop crisp photographs than take them, given that you won’t be joining in the same kind of study as the others.”

Ms. Saika came to a pause at the edge of the rainforest, surveying the tangle of wet, craggy tree trunks and sharp clusters of broad leaves. Flowers shaped like something concocted by the imagination of H.R. Giger swayed in the wind. All the time she had spent walking with Pia she’d also been scrutinizing her, assessing her posture and mode of perambulation, critiquing her figure according to her own aesthetic rubric. Pia’s academic marks might not have been superb, but Ms. Saika gave her splendid marks for physical appeal. Extremes of waist, bust, and hips lent her sensual contours, and she possessed a certain vigor despite her meek demeanor, a quality that went beyond mere health. A voluptuousness of manner, Natsuki decided. Something about the nature of her movements drew attention to her body. At that moment Ms. Saika was terribly aware of the immediacy of Pia’s presence, of the way her skin slid against hers within the encirclement of her arm. She’d never noticed Pia among the masses of other students until now, but in such close proximity she found the woman impossible to ignore.

Turning her most enticing smile back on her prospective assistant, she asked “Why is it that you’re interested in this job Pia? Are you already familiar with photography or was there another reason?”

(I'm wondering if perhaps I should change the color of my posts for Natsuki. Yellow suits her, but I worry that the hue might be too irritating to read)

Last edited by niellwyn on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah, uh, well, there are several reasons, actually..", Pia began, while trying to rack her brain and remember what they were. She found herself both a bit taken with the elegant teacher, and simultaneously put off her balance by her.

The friendly, almost familiar manner she treated Pia, for instance. Pia was naturally reluctant in taking initiative in social settings, and thus often kept a distance to others. Then there was the fact that she distrusted most of the staff, and that the manner of the average Shokushu teacher was not meant to invite to any levelling of the field in regards to power and status. This was a place where corporeal punishment and imprisonment was commonplace for even minor and imaginary breaches of etiquette, after all.

Yet Ms. Saika treated her with a level of friendliness she had experienced little of in this place, and even walking had in hand with her like they were close friends. It was enough to make Pia feel more than a little self conscious. Not only was Ms. Saika exceedingly charming, bubbling with good humour and an almost girlish joy, she was also extremely pretty. She oozed effortless elegance and feminine beauty. Pia would be jealous, really, But she was already becoming quite charmed.

Most of the conversation, Pia had just nodded, given affirmative answers and taken mental notes. She had been a little disappointed to hear she needed a portfolio, but it would still be relatively easy credits. And she would probably enjoy working with the elegant teacher, no doubt.

"Eh, to be honest, one is that I have been lagging behind a bit, and a few credits more would look good.."
Pia had no idea why she said that, but it was true. The more elaborate truth was that Pia feared her performance would drop so much she would draw attention, and that was never good. Paranoia was a survival trait here, but Ms.Saika had already dispelled much of it.

"A second reason is that I do only know the basics of photography, but it can be fun.. And I just.. well.. I really enjoy learning new things. Simple as that, really. But my schedule does not allow for another full set of classes, so this aide program seems a perfect opportunity for me."

"..and you seem like someone it would be fun working with, if you don't mind me saying.."
The last bit was said in a low voice, as Pia was afraid she was going to blow it all by sounding like a suck up.

(edit: I think the yellow does a good way of making your posts stand out, but it does add a bit of a strain to the eye with longer posts. Not a major issue, though.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Pia’s first explanations did little to change the manner of the pretty teacher, who held Pia’s arm and listened intently, but without much reaction beyond nodding at the appropriate times. Improving one’s grades and learning new things were not exactly novel motivations for a student, and Ms. Saika acknowledged them politely, but it was Pia’s shy flattery that made her eyes shine with gratification. She sank a little, bending at the knees, and gave vent to a groan of relief while sweeping Pia’s hands into her own as if she herself was no more than an excited schoolgirl.

“Oh thank you for saying that Miss….Pia.” Natsuki corrected herself with a wry grin. “I spend all of my time helping students out with this problem and that, concentrating entirely on their hang-ups and misunderstandings. Not that I dislike that, but to be frank Pia, I’m glad that academic scholarship isn’t the only thing on your mind. I was looking forward to relaxing a little when I’m not teaching; shooting the breeze, you understand. I think it will be an enjoyable change of pace to have some company during busywork, preparing equipment and all that tediousness.”

Ms. Saika pulled Pia a little closer and rose to her tiptoes to stare earnestly into Pia’s eyes. Her own were a peculiar shade of violet, closely matching the hue of the flower. “Between you and me, aid work really isn’t anything onerous. Actually, the main reason Shokushu offers assignments like this one is that they’re worried that temporary faculty might use extracurricular classes like mine as an excuse to wander out of supervision and have a good time. But I suspect that you’d be a terrible spy, which is to your credit.” Grinning, the teacher dropped back onto her heels and released the student, schooling her face to show a more sober expression. “So then, do you want the aid position? It’s yours if you do.”

Naturally Ms. Saika’s conspiratorial explanation for teacher’s aide positions had scant basis on the truth. Pia struck Natsuki as a rather meek and frightful girl, starving for amiable attention and probably the kind to be disturbed by Shokushu’s methods of discipline. Wallflowers like her generally did not overly concern themselves with social convention, so the school’s liberal use of corporal punishment and overt lack of consistency in rules would be seen as out of place rather than simply a new set of conventions to follow. This combined with the plethora of rumors promulgated by the student body and the difficulty of contacting anybody from outside the campus would almost certainly be sufficient evidence for Pia to distrust the faculty at large. Give the girl some praise and insinuate that she was not among Shokushu’s cabal of miscreants; that was all Natsuki would need in order to ingratiate herself with the girl. It was important that Pia liked her. The girl was so inexplicably alluring, so innocently desirable.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was a terrible spy. That was true, and for a split second she feared she might have stepped into a trap. In some regards, Pia was a spy. She knew a lot more about Shokushu than she believed she was supposed to, and feared the day someone from the administration would find out.
Yet the cheerful professor dispelled it within the same sentence. ..which is to your credit.

Pia felt a small piece of gratitude about that. Pia had a strong moral sense, even if it was a bit worse for wear lately. For Pia to be dismissed as someone who would inform on her fellow students, and that this was seen as good earned Natsuki Saika a huge point in her favour. Pia had wondered about how such students as head girls could do what they did. Had they no idea who they were working for? Who would be that blind? Or did they know who they were working for, but still chose to? That was wrong. In a rather roundabout, probably unintentional way, the cheerful teacher had confirmed to Pia that her own battered moral compass was still pointing in the right direction.

And much more it did not take to win Pia over, especially considering that she found Ms. Saika very likeable already.

"Y-yes, Ms. Saika!", she said, perhaps sounding a little more exited about it than needed "I would very much like to be your assistant! Thank you!"
Pia did a little movement, something like a bouncing step, like she would have jumped had she not restrained herself. While normally withdrawn, Pia had the capacity for an almost childlike delight, even if current circumstances did little to encourage it. She did show a little bit of it now, both in her mannerism, the tone of her voice and the big beam of a smile she flashed, replacing the normal, near hidden half smile she usually displayed. Pia just realized how nervous she had been before this brief interview, and how happy she was that she had not only been accepted, but that she actually looked forward to it.

"Uh, when do you want me to start?" Pia's voice was back to normal, but she still looked happy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Profile YIM

“Well that is the only question isn’t it?” Ms. Saika agreed, and awkwardly cast about for the folder Pia had given her, spinning in place in bewilderment as she seemed to have forgotten where she’d put it. Bemused, she raised her palms in a hapless shrug only to release the folder from underneath her arm, whereupon it merrily bloomed open as it fell, strewing documents over the cobbled promenade. “That’s exactly why I need an assistant.” She lamented, sighing, and bent down to scoop up the papers, glancing at each before placing them in the manila folder until she came across Pia’s course schedule.

“It looks like you have a fairly busy schedule on most weekdays, apart from Tuesday when you’re in the library and have fewer classes…” Ms. Saika mused, standing and distractedly tucking the remaining documents away with the others. “But it appears that you also have a few hours free during mid-day, which is just when I move my classes outside to take advantage of the sunlight for practice. So, if you don’t mind eating lunch outside with me and the class that seems like a perfect time.”

The matter settled, Ms. Saika gravely handed Pia her folder back, giving her an apologetic grimace due to its disordered contents. Flouncing gaily she waved at a passersby, another member of the faculty who had paused on a nearby path to warn her about an upcoming meeting, and promised boisterously that she’d be there soon.

“It looks like I’ve used up my walking time Pia, so how about we meet tomorrow at the clock-tower for breakfast? I can show you how to handle some of the camera equipment so everything’s smoother during class. And thanks again for agreeing to be my aid, I appreciate it. I’m late it seems so I’ve got to run!” With a parting squeeze of Pia’s shoulders her new instructor rushed off slip-slapping on the cobblestones in her decorative sandals. The weather had grown fiercer in the interim, substituting the brilliant sunshine with the grey of clouds and a harsh wind that clutched raggedly at Ms. Saika’s flimsy dress. Even so she appeared nonplussed, and spun in place, backpedaling with her hands cupped around her mouth as she shouted, “And wear something comfortable Pia! No uniforms required! Aid time isn’t school time, alright?”

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 pm
Profile YIM

"All right! T-tuesday it is!", Pia called out, as she watched the petite beauty skip away. Gracefully she moved in her high heels, summer dress playing in the wind about shapely, slender legs. Pia could not help but smile as she watched her.

A bit.. infatuated, are we?
Pia chided herself inwardly. She did feel a little taken by the delightful teacher, she had to admit. She was fun, she was friendly, and she had completely toppled Pia's mental guards. And she was good looking. Very good looking. Well, OK. Pia was officially charmed. Not quite head over heels enthralled or anything, but charmed.

Pia did know better than to completely open up to one of the staff, of course. Talking to her about the true nature of Shokushu and her wish to escape.. Unthinkable!
But she was definitely someone whose company Pia would enjoy.

"Tuesday it is..", Pia repeated to herself. Her smile faded a little. Tuesday was the easiest day to fit into her schedule, sort off. But there was library duty, not too demanding, granted. And after the library, Tuesdays were the day she usually studied magic with Kanoe. Oh, well.. Pia could manage. Thinking of Kanoe, comparing one teacher to another, she could not help but smile at the difference. Kanoe, tall, statuesque and dominating. Natsuki, petite, friendly and bubbly. Like two different worlds.

---

By Tuesday morning, Pia had once again yielded to her nervousness. Perhaps slightly neurotic, Pia found herself suddenly scared, afraid she would somehow screw up or disappoint. What should she wear? School uniforms made everything so much easier,if nothing else.. Should she wear a summer dress, like her teacher.. How about her hair?
Pia! Knock it off! You are supposed to carry cameras, not compete with her in a beauty contest!

In the end, Pia was waiting at the designated place, a little awkward as she stood there. She had opted for light blue top with thin stripes of white and pink, and a pale pink denim shirt. Back home, she would have considered it a bit short, but having grown used to the school uniform, she no longer minded. She had sneakers, white and blue, matching the top. She had gone for braids, and was now absent-mindedly playing with it with her fingers.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

It was nice of the staff to play along when she adopted her personas, reflected Natsuki Saika as she pranced away from Pia to her so-called ‘meeting’. Her roles would be so much more difficult if she had to contend with incredulous teachers casting doubt on her identity. She resolved to send the professor who had summoned her a thank you letter, and after a moment of thought, veered away from the faculty offices and ducked out of the wind into the main campus building, where she headed for her lair secreted in the basement’s labyrinthine chambers. The faculty did not mind lending Natsuki incidental assistance but they acted so nervous when she mingled with them, well aware of her nature as one of the island’s exotic guests. Natsuki’s reputation was spotless when it came to established Shokushu personnel (with the exception of low level functionaries) but assaults on staff members were not entirely unheard of, especially among the Head Girls. They would appreciate Natsuki staying out of their affairs, and she did not begrudge them that. It was Pia, after all, that she was interested in.

Natsuki bypassed her opulent leisure rooms in favor of her study, where she draped herself across an antique velvet armchair and set a small round holographic computer monitor on her lap. She flicked the monitor on with a fingernail and brought up Shokushu’s student dossiers, narrowing the list to first names starting with the letter P. Turning the hologram pages one by one she located Pia’s student file and opened it.

Pia Marie Hov turned out to be a fairly unremarkable student according to Shokushu’s reports. She’d been noted as among the minority of student that had caught the attention of at least one of the school’s alien denizens, but apart from that she had not garnered very much notice. Grades that were good but not spectacular, and currently slipping. Minimal involvement in extra-curricular activities apart from volunteering at the library. Disciplinary action was likewise minimal, limited to an incident involving a Head Girl by the name of Vera. That was curious. Natsuki knew of Vera in a passing sort of way, but more intriguing was the low number of punishments Pia seemed to have received. A student avoiding punishment for more than a week at a time was practically unheard of, since chastising the nubile women happened to be one of the chief perks of authority at Shokushu. Apparently this Pia had quite a talent for being unobtrusive. Perhaps the girl could be a spy after all, Natsuki reflected with amusement. More likely Pia had merely learned to be a fly on the wall after experiencing the lustful predations of Shokushu’s monsters.

Natsuki researched Pia for another hour but to no avail. What she had learned gave her insight into Pia’s personality, but she’d found nothing to account for the student’s thrilling personal magnetism, for why Natsuki found herself so inexplicably attracted to the curvy girl despite having been oblivious of her for what, more than a year? For the first time since she’d arrived Natsuki had met a student who was legitimately mysterious, and that was something the woman couldn’t bear to ignore. But secrets were delicate things, and she would have to apply a subtle touch to pry Pia’s into the open. She smiled. This would be a terrific diversion.

In the end Natsuki settled upon a simplistic ensemble, by her standards, unwilling to overwhelm her new aid. Thus she arrived wearing loose fitting khaki capris that showed off her bare calves and her black leather, open toed pumps, along with a close fitting silk top that was as much camisole as it was tank top, and whose sultry cinnamon color accented her sun-kissed shoulders. Fashionably late by a margin of five minutes she jogged toward Pia with a cheerful wave and bounced a wicker picnic basket on her other arm proudly. Slowing as she came into the shadow of the clock tower she greeted her aid with a peck on both cheeks.

“I thought I could show you the camera equipment after we ate. Some of the larger pieces are heavy, so you shouldn’t try it on an empty stomach.”

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was put a little off guard by the greeting, French style hisses on both cheeks, quite unusual to the more guarded Scandinavian. She did not mind, really, in fact enjoying the attention, but it did make her greeting sound a little blustered out. She could not help but smile, though. Ms. Saika was just one of those people that can not fail to put a smile on one's face, she concluded.

Ms. Saika looked good, as usual. She had a certain style. Casual, but still stylish, and sexy without showing any signs of trying too hard. She had quite nice legs, shown of by the shorts and empathized by the heels. I wish I could wear something like that without feeling like a newborn calf.
The top suggested lingerie as much as outerwear, without being too obvious, and was also quite summerly. A touch of easygoing, natural sensuality.

"Oh, that would be nice.."
Pia had thought that perhaps they would eat at the cafeteria, at least that was what Pia did most days, unless she just crammed down a yoghurt at her room before running to class. Or ate breakfast at all, something she did not always do. Obviously, Ms. Saika had brought a picnic basket. That was just too perfect. Pia's belly rumbled a little.

The blonde was a little unsure what more to say.

"Do you want me to carry that basket for you, Ms?", she said, wanting to not feel useless.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm
Profile YIM

“Why certainly Pia. Thank you.” Natsuki handed over the basket with her left palm flat underneath to stabilize it until her aid had the handle tucked in the crook of her elbow. “There’s a glass container of jam, so don’t swing it or everything will be raspberry flavored.” Miss Saika admonished, pointing a manicured nail in the direction of the jungle. “I’m in charge of one of the outdoor classrooms, so it will be a bit of a walk before I can show you the equipment, but we can spread the blanket and have breakfast anytime along the way, so if you see a spot that takes your fancy speak up and we’ll stop.”

It was less easy for Natsuki to maintain her composure that morning than it had been upon first meeting her new assistant. She had a part to play now, a certain character that she couldn’t deviate from at the risk of spooking the coltish young woman, and consequently spoiling any chance of getting to know her. If Natsuki vented her carnal affections on Pia too forcefully she’d never know why she was attracted to the student in the first place. Of course Pia’s girlish costume and mannerisms were an inconvenient temptation. Wearing sneakers, a striped shirt, and a pink skirt Pia looked temptingly innocent, and the way that she toyed with her braids she might have been deliberately teasing Natsuki, like a rabbit limping in front of a hungry fox. But such authentic naiveté (Natsuki could not believe that Pia was acting for her benefit) was rare, especially at a place such as Shokushu. Senseless to devour such a sweet confection without admiring it first.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

Pia had no idea that she was having an effect on her new teacher. Indeed, Pia was usually oblivious to the fact that she was considered attractive at all. She knew that a few people somehow found her nice, Kanoe, Cala, Susan..
She was grateful for that, but she had little clue why.

Perhaps that was part of her attraction. Surely, some of her mannerism would seem forced if she did it on purpose. Her absent mindedly playing with her braids and pigtails was one example. There was also what she did with her mouth when she was thinking or concentrating, they way she pursed them, lips like the budding petals of a pink flower awaiting the kiss of a bee. Pia did often tense up in social situations, blanking her face to hide her anxiety, but when thawing up to someone, Pia's face was came alive without her knowing, offering coy half smiles, light blushes and the occasional spontaneous giggle.

Right now, Pia was warming up to Ms.Saika. Oh, there was some nervousness there, certainly. It was pretty much the first teacher Pia had anything but brief interaction with, and she was afraid to fail the tasks given her. But the prospect of breakfast in the company of the charming woman made the morning seem much less dire than she feared.

And while Pia had some sort of attraction for Natsuki, the opposite was also true. Not that Pia harboured any wish to seduce her teacher. Oh no, certainly not. But she could not help to feel some sort of pull towards her. Pia did not allow herself to linger on that, but there were some delightfully images that snuck past her mental defences from her imagination. Not a full blown fantasy perhaps, but little bits here and there. Snapshot of her imagination, such as their legs being tangled up, elegant leather shoe sliding along Pia's lower leg..

Pia reddened a tad, apparently for no reason, and covered her face with her hand without thinking, quickly reaching down again, to make sure the basket was all right "Well, I do think that the spot there looks okay, if it is all right with you, Ms? But really, I don't mind the walk".

"Will the class take place in the jungle?", Pia asked, curious about her coming tasks.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next