View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Open Door Policy (For Dr. Steiner) 

Post Open Door Policy (For Dr. Steiner)
Christina Davis unfolded and checked the note again. The room number and directions were right, and her watch showed her as a minute or two early for once. Something about the clean, sterile hallways and the constant white noise of the overhead lamps had her on edge. Or maybe it was just nerves about finally getting close to the research she needed to get started on the project she'd wanted to come to these bizarre school for in the first place, and knowing that through the door in front of her was the final gatekeeper.

Chris had been bounced from her adviser to a series of administrators, professors, assistants, and, at one point, another grad student before finally getting the name of someone she was fully assured had access to the intake interviews and the beginnings of analysis on the evolving sexual orientations of the student body. Some of those stops had been painfully uncomfortable, from powering through what looked like a full ream of paperwork to evading the grabbing hand of one of the professors of psychology. In the end, she'd been given a number to call to make an appointment with a secretary that sounded horribly overworked, probably since she covered a large section of the lab staff.

The day of the appointment, Chris had actually taken the full 30 minutes required to begin taming her hair into a neat ponytail. Her uniform was freshly ironed and crisp as possible, though she desperately hoped the good doctor wouldn't mind the replacement of matching slacks in place of the skirt. Somehow, Chris felt the change was better than showing up with her fuzzy legs exposed. The note finally crumpled in her hand and disappeared into a pocket again.

Chris's hand paused in front of the door, and she double-checked her watch. Still about a minute early, but she knocked anyway. Stepping back, her eyes fell again on the name plate before her; it read, "Dr. Katherine Steiner," which for some reason reminded Christina of her own intake interview. She glanced at her watch again and shuffled her feet nervously.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 am

Post Re: Open Door Policy (For Dr. Steiner)
Data flashed across the screen as the room's occupant quickly typed away at the console, showcasing numerous statistics and numbers as green eyes effortlessly kept up with the overflow of information. Though she would have very much preferred to work in one of the laboratories, performing tests or preparing for another experiment, a secretary had brought to her attention that she was in fact slated for an appointment with a student.

While she normally would have simply informed the overworked employee to cancel the meeting and proceed with her own plans, the scientist found her curiosity piqued. Oh, she often had students approach her for meetings, but it had always been at her encouragement or because they were simply ideal for an experiment she had in mind, it was extremely rare for a student to request an appointment without her knowledge. Which brought the question to mind...

What did Christina Davis want from her?

Her curiosity being impossible to ignore, Dr. Katherine Steiner had instead arranged for her scientific pursuits to be handled by technicians instead as she attended to this matter.

Thus, she found herself studying a considerable amount of data amassed over the year and half since she had come to NICE Labs, comparing them with data garnered at her personal laboratories off-world. It was when she heard a knock, hovering just barely outside her awareness that she glanced up at the clock. A minute early, a reassuring thought. At least there were still students who were punctual. Putting aside the information on her screen and moving from her console to the desk facing the door, the woman straightened her dress and lab coat quickly.

"Come in." Dr. Steiner watched as Christina Davis entered her office, giving the student a quick glance over. Neither the name nor the physical appearance of the student were familiar to her after all, informing her that she had never met the student before, not even in passing. Gesturing toward one of the chairs in front of her desk, Dr. Steiner gave her visitor a smile as she spoke. "Please, sit down. Thank you for coming on time, I appreciate it. Now, how can I help you, Miss Davis?"

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Chris tried to smile politely, but it wavered under her nerves and vanished as suddenly as it had appeared. Down to business first, pleasantries if you have time. She shuffled her feet slightly on her way to the chair, then took it with a tiny, grateful sigh. She winced slightly at the title afforded her. Everyone seemed to be doing that around here. The folder in her grasp popped open to produce the nicely written, very official-looking request she'd put together at the start of all of this. The single page slid across the doctor's desk.

"I prefer Ms, if you don't mind," Chris said, regretting it briefly before continuing. "I'll try to be quick, since I know you're busy with your own projects. I'm interested in doing a study on the changes to sexual orientation that being in the environment of this school affects on the student body. As a first step in that, I'd like access to the intake forms for present and past students to get an idea of how most students feel upon their arrival here." Chris took a deep breath. She was shaking slightly. Keep going. "In particular, I noted that the intake interview involves asking students whether or not they consider themselves virgins. As a smaller project initially, I intend to chart answers to that question in particular across time, age, race, sexual orientation, and whatever other factors appear in the data as I go over it." She was keeping herself focused and businesslike. Good. "I was told you had the ability to release those files for study, Dr. Steiner. I'll understand if removing names and certain identifiers would be needed, and I'll be happy to run my results by you or any other adviser at whatever intervals you need." She took another deep breath. Was there more? That was pretty much the sell. She refocused her attention to see how Dr. Steiner was reacting to what had been said-

-And swallowed hard as she finally fully realized she'd been talking to one of the most startlingly beautiful women she'd seen on campus. A soft flush crept into Christina's cheeks. With a wrench of will, she kept her eyes on Dr. Steiner's, instead of on her chest.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Punctual and prepared? If she wasn't equipped with such extraordinary gifts as those of her alien half, the doctor would have thought herself to be dreaming! Regardless, the woman remained composed as she took the formal request prepared by Ms. Davis. As the young woman made her pitch, Dr. Steiner listened with part of her awareness, word for word, while going over the document.

That wasn't the only thing the doctor was reading. With her superior senses, she could tell a lot more. With a sense of smell extraordinarily discriminating, the woman could plainly tell that the student before her was nervous, even though she made a decent attempt of not showing it. Perhaps she was aware of the stigma surrounding those who worked at NICE Labs. Perhaps she simply felt nervous around authority figures. Whatever the reason was, it didn't really matter to the doctor. Instead, she placed the request back down on the paper and listened to the rest of the song and dance.

Once it was over, Dr. Steiner took a moment to consider the student's words, along with sensing that the young lady seemed to be slightly bothered, but by what exactly? Placing her fingertips together, Dr. Steiner leaned a bit closer as she opened her mouth slightly, focusing all of her attention on Christina. "Firstly, Ms. Davis... I am going to need you to relax." The woman smiled as she spoke, hoping this would put her at ease. "Secondly, you've chosen a rather interesting project. I assume this is for your thesis? Because amusingly enough, I've read up on your own interview." True enough, as soon as she had been told about her appointment and given the name of the student who had requested it, the doctor had wasted no time in researching Christina, just for curiosity's sake. "That said, if you were given access to that sort of information, you would certainly have to edit out names, and if you plan to conduct surveys and interviews, it would behoove you to ascertain whenever they want their identifies revealed or not. After all, we cannot simply ignore civil liberties, can we now?"

Now, if any of her victims had heard the doctor utter such a statement like her last one, none of them would have appreciated the irony. Smiling more generously at Christina, Dr. Steiner then placed her arms down on her desk and leaned in even closer, inadvertently revealing more of the cleavage of her low-cut dress. "While I do have the ability to allow you that access... The question, Ms. Davis, is what's in it for me?" The tone she had asked the question in was not so much authoritative as it was coquettish.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 am

Chris tried to relax. She really, truly did. But it was hard. Still, she managed to settle into the chair a bit and calm her nerves at first. Though she stiffened at the implication of unethical conduct.

"I understand proper interview procedure, Dr. Steiner," Chris countered quickly, though it more of a gentle deflection than any real parry, "and I'll keep my subjects' confidentiality in mind at all times. I'll need to, for some of what I want to ask." She was calming herself bit by bit. This was at least a more standard interview for what she was after. Some of the others had wanted obscure, bizarre requirements before even considering her application. And then Dr. Steiner leaned forward.

Chris felt herself tighten, something in her gut stirring with hunger at the view she was being given. Her eyes tried to stay politely on the doctor's and failed miserably. In it for her? Was she making a pass at Chris? Oh Goddess she hoped so. No, no, play it cool, play it coy. What do researchers want? What do researchers with amazing racks that are getting playful and apparently giving you the eye and, if the 'dar was working right, gay as hell want?

"I could, ah," Chris said, bending the corners of the manila folder in her hands as she squirmed under the attention, "offer my assistance?" She looked hopeful for a moment, then panicked and added, "with any research you currently have ongoing."

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 am

Dr. Steiner could only smile at the student's flustered response. Well, as appealing as it was to help with another person's project, scientific curiosity could only go so far. But at the very least, she could reasonably determine that Ms. Davis had been partially nervous because of her. And if her Harvester senses were accurate, and they were, then the student was interested in her.

To say in the least, judging from the way she was reacting to the doctor's presence. Raising one arm to cup her cheek in as she gave Chris a measured look, pouting her full lips just slightly. "Just with ongoing research?" Oh, she could really get used to teasing people like this, especially with how enjoyable it was proving to be! Still, she contemplated just how far she could tease Chris until the student couldn't take it any more. Now that would have made for an amusing project to participate in! "As commendable as your offer may be, I do have plenty of assistants to help me with my research."

Then, almost too casually, Dr. Steiner moved her chair back and stood up. Still staring at Chris, her smile still in place, the doctor moved around the desk until she was behind her visitor, hands sliding over Chris's shoulders. "But you don't seem to have eased up any! That just won't do, Ms. Davis." Gently, Dr. Steiner began caressing the student's shoulders, as if giving a massage was the most natural thing in the word. Still squeezing her shoulders, the doctor leaned in, her lips ever so lightly grazing the girl's ear.

"But if you're willing, I could use your assistance in other matters," Then she moved to the other side of her visitor's face, repeating the gesture. "That is, in relieving some stress? What do you think... Ms. Davis?"

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 am

Chris jumped when the fingers settled on her shoulder, then quickly forced herself back into the chair. She chewed her lip and darted her eyes back and forth around the room. Dr. Steiner was definitely coming on to her. Okay, okay, this is easier. Just- just flirt. Yeah, okay. Forget that she'll deny you access to the data if you don't make her happy, or that she can probably get you into huge piles of trouble without blinking an eye. Chris shuddered at the feel of lips on one ear, then the other. Her shoulders melted under the soft touch, turning to clay in Dr. Steiner's grasp.

"Y-yeah, that sounds pretty good to me," Chris said, still nervous despite her body going gradually slack under the massage. Come on, Chris, get it together. She turned slowly back to look up at Dr. Steiner and made a go at a playful grin. A tinge of fear still touched the corners of her eyes.  With her neck arched, her modest chest was clearer against the tight shirt buttoned over it. She regretted not pulling on her binder this morning, briefly. And not packing. No, wait, maybe she wasn't into that. Fuck. Chris was still breathing heavily, and her eyes kept trying to meet the doctor's and succeeding only in short bursts. "What did you have in mind to help you relax," Chris bit her lip again for a heartbeat, weighing the risks, before continuing, "Katherine?"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 am

Still massaging the student's shoulders, Dr. Steiner smiled as she studied the effect it was having on her visitor. At the very least, she could plainly tell that Chris was enjoying the attention, even if she continued to be flustered by it. Given what she had read up on the girl, perhaps it was simply that Chris was more accustomed to fishing in the ladies rather than be reeled in herself. Either way, it didn't really matter as long as it made her squirm.

Upon being asked the question, the woman smiled as she finally stopped her caresses and instead seated herself on her desk, right in front of Chris. Placing her hands on the flat surface on both sides of herself, the doctor pretended to ponder to herself for a moment, absentmindedly slipping one of her heels off and sliding her foot onto Chris's chair, just in between her thighs. "Oh, I have some ideas in mind, Chris. But it might be too much for someone as handsome as you. After all, I've been accused of being difficult to handle... Unless you think you can handle it?"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 am

Now that was a challenge and Chris was not going to back away from a challenge. She was, however, going to squirm and spread her legs slightly at the teasing foot. And blush. A lot. And maybe fidget a bit more with her tie and pretend she was just loosening it, yeah, there's the ticket. She pulled it down a bit and undid the first button of her shirt, letting the skin along her throat free into the air of the office. Chris glanced at the door, ensuring it was shut and that they wouldn't be interrupted, and turned back with a playful grin on her lips.

"I can handle quite a bit, Katherine," Chris said. She sank slightly in the chair and settled one arm back, trying to affect the proper pose for a scoundrel. If she hadn't been blushing so furiously it might have worked. Also, if she hadn't then stammered slightly as she said, "th-though I'm not used t' bottoming. 'Specially not to such a beautiful femme. Unless you'd rather we reschedule for as long as it takes to run back t' my room and grab my dick?" There was a twinge of hope in Christina's eyes at the question, that maybe the situation would be allowed to return to something more resembling normalcy for her.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:42 am

Try as she might to look scoundrel-like, the look and smile Dr. Steiner was giving Chris made it plain that she was doing a rather good job of seeing through it. Still, there was no denying how entertaining all of this was proving to be. The student was certainly unaccustomed to being in this sort of situation, that much was painfully obvious. Though, it didn't seem to be having an effect on how direct she was being. This, the woman assumed to be simply the influence of having an excellent sense of self-identity. All the more amusing considering she didn't really consider herself femme; all things considered, even if Chris had been born a guy, it wouldn't have changed anything for Dr. Steiner. She was simply... non-discriminating in her choice of prey.

"Really now?" Putting on another smile, the woman teasingly slid her foot just a bit further toward Chris, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on the girl. Still, it was simply impolite to play with one's 'food'. Pulling her foot back and setting it back down on the floor, along with kicking off the other heel, the woman leaned in close toward Chris, a hand grabbing her shirt and pulling the student in close to the older woman. So very close. "But that said... you're here to get what you want, and in order to do that, you have to please me. That means doing what I want, regardless of your wishes. Do we understand, Miss Davis? Maybe if you're good, I'll let you go fetch your dick."

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:13 pm

There is a certain kind of whimper, where a person is just a little bit terrified, a little bit helpless, and a whole mess of aroused. It's like other whimpers, but the eyes carry a little hint of a smile, and the cheeks are flushed with excitement. And, most importantly, the person making this sort of whimper doesn't attempt to escape its cause. Chris made that sort of whimper as she was yanked forward and against the lovely doctor.

"Y-yes, Ma'am," the grad student stammered. Oh Goddess, why did Dr. Steiner have to smell so good? Or be so warm? Or be so endlessly hot? "I'll do my best." Chris actually leaned forward slightly, eyes cast up into those of the older woman's. Her breath, she suddenly realized, was coming a lot faster now, and her heart was pounding in her chest. She could maybe get used to being treated like this. "How would ya like me to please you?"

Somewhere, distantly, Christina had the presence of mind to realize she was clearly being taken advantage of. She could maybe get used to that too.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 am

Katherine could only smile, amused at the reaction she was inspiring in Christina. She could see just what was happening with the girl, how her body was responding to the doctor's words and her actions. And most importantly, how excited and aroused she was now. The cage had been shut tight, the prey caught firmly in the trap. Now the predator would toy with her prize, as was her natural right.

But how to best play with her? Dr. Steiner smirked as she ran through her options. There were quite a few things she could go with but somehow she liked what she had in mind. Relaxing her grip on Chris' shirt, the doctor purred as she leaned in just a bit closer, ensuring she had all of the girl's attention before speaking. "Good answer, Chris. As much as I would like to begin things promptly... It amuses me to allow you a small reward for being so cooperative. For the time being, I shall allow you to explore."

It was then that she slipped out of her labcoat, folding and setting the material down on one side of the desk before presenting herself to Chris. With only a white buttoned up shirt and a mini-skirt on, concealing within them lacy black lingerie, they did not leave much to the imagination. Undoing the first two buttons of her shirt, Katherine smiled as she looked back at Chris, gesturing her to go ahead. "Let us satisfy you first, then we can work on satisfying my urges..."

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]