View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Just What The Doctor Ordered (For Natsuki) 

Post Re: Just What The Doctor Ordered (For Natsuki)
There was the giveaway, proof that Olivia was nervous. Natsuki didn't miss her patient's profound flush either. Ever the flirt, she upped the ante with a swift flutter of her dark eyelashes and an answering flush. Coyly, she dropped her eyes to the side, pretending a bout of shyness.

"Well, actually...this would be my first time." Natsuki quietly replied. Again, she chewed her lip. Could it be that she, too, was nervous? Certainly her 'confession' ought to throw all of Olivia's first impressions up in the air. Oh, how Natsuki loved these games! She shot Olivia a glance, calculated to seem confiding, and set her fingers on Olivia's arm for reassurance.

There wasn't any follow-up to that, leaving the exact meaning of Natsuki's answer ambiguous. Was this her first formal checkup at N.I.C.E.? Her first time actually officiating a gynecological exam? That would certainly go a distance to explain her apparent youthfulness. Perhaps it even provided a reason for her silence about Olivia's sexual assault--how could a fresh faced doctor be prepared for such an allegation to be sprung upon her by her very first patient? There was plenty for Olivia to consider.

Meanwhile, Natsuki was commencing with the exam as briskly and confidently as she had previously. By all appearances she was unworried, or else doing her best to allay any reservations Olivia might have. Olivia was already in position with legs spread, so she went ahead and fixed a small, opaque curtain across her midsection and arranged a set of tools on a trolley beside her.

The tools were worth attention. A number of them were unidentifiable: a set of small contact pads in a dish, a plastic lozenge studded with buttons which might be a remote control, a long sponge-tipped implement composed of several slender metal rods, and rubbery pink prods with bulbous terminals. One object was obvious, which was the ubiquitous speculum. This was unusual as well, however, in that it was made out of a transparent plastic instead of the usual stainless steel.

"They look fancy don't they?" Natsuki commented impishly. "I just had to have special tools of my own! I bet you're curious about them. Would you like it if I told you about them while I proceed, or are you the kind of girl who'd rather I work quietly?" she added, teasing.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:49 am
Profile YIM

Location: Strapped into a sex machine, twitching involuntarily
Natsuki's feigned innocence had the exact effect she doubtlessly sought. Olivia raising her head slightly as her Doctor loomed over her again, she found herself staring up into those beautiful, striking indigo eyes, framed in those delicate spectacles of hers. As a strand or two of that gorgeous, strawberry blonde hair fell slightly, Natsuki casting her gaze to one side as she spoke, it was Olivia who found herself completely speechless, breath bated, her lips parting a little as her Doctor's soft, gentle touch fell on her arm. Naturally, she was unable to decide which way exactly to interpret such words, and her mind could only seem to settle on 'both'.

Beginning to feel a surreptitious, but genuine, smile trying to spread across her face, after Natsuki had ducked back out of sight, Olivia features would seem to 'fidget', swinging one way then the other, as she gleefully found herself at war, wrestling with the warm, growing emotions, a struggle between her genuine feelings and a sort of need to contain herself. Lightly tucking both of her lips into her mouth briefly, but feeling her cheeks continuing to wrinkle, the restraint would break slightly as, unseen to her 'Doctor', Olivia's dazzling white smile blossomed. The sweet expression would have purchase for a brief moment, as Olivia stared up at the ceiling, beaming with a delightful 'glow', almost pure, though slightly 'seasoned' with less innocent considerations. Her thoughts and feelings at that point would still be quite irreproachable, more romantic than sexual, something shared kindly and gently between two attracted and aware people, each of which had found themselves on that amazing, remarkable, sometimes hard to find, path of... this particular type of sexuality, that only the exceptional, unique individuals ever discovered. (That is, in Olivia's mind.)

A quick intake of breath, and Olivia would try to settle herself, containing her excitement. Though the slightest of twinges, certain muscles tensing and relaxing down below (you know... down there), and Olivia's general exposure in this current position, would remind her of what was to come, all this would accomplish was cement in the young woman's mind the need to put that adamant self-control of hers back in effect. Still quite obviously flushed with her largely innocent delight and sense of romantic attraction, Olivia would make sure to close her mouth, having to consciously work slightly to ensure that her lips were pressed together, that smile not so widely spread. Breathing slowly, but quite heavily through her nose now, as things progressed, the curtain being drawn across her midsection, Olivia's heart would beat quite noticeably in her chest.

Eyes under her mask closed anyway, the picture from her mask sent directly to her cortex, Olivia would nonetheless be found calming herself with some deep, almost meditational breathes until her Doctor spoke again, causing her to carefully raise herself up and look down. She'd heard the sounds of things being moved and tools being prepared. From here she could see the devices that'd been laid to one side, but not her Doctor. Nothing appeared suspicious, though the thought that her private parts were about to be poked and prodded would help invoke a slight sense of nervousness back up in Olivia. Once more, her mind dwelled on the fact that her sex was exposed and she was quite thankful for the fact that she was pointed directly at the door, glancing across briefly at the frosted glass entrance over to one side.

"If you think that it'd help you to talk through things, I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on. Actually, I'm fairly knowledgeable when it comes to human anatomy myself, so it might be interesting to know what exactly your examination is going to entail. Just... try to remember, I'm not one of those practice bodies you would have had in medical school. When you do stuff I'll..."

A little hesitation.

"...react, and... erm..."

'Oh boy...', as the next words formed in her head. Was she really going to say that?

"... you... uhh..."

She mumbled slightly, embarrassed.

"...you've got to be gentle... alright?"

Olivia Nightingale, Student - Character Profile
Olivia Nightingale, Student -F-list (links to external site)
Cyber Slime, Monster - Character Profile
The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm

"I'll ease you into things." Natsuki promised. She permitted herself a touch of drama in her voice, and a sly wink that was not entirely chaste. She always had intended to start gently, but she wasn't going to limit herself later on. Her thoughts and her glance flitted to the curtained alcove. Be patient, Natsuki, she told herself. Olivia was worth the foreplay.

"Don't try to be stoic, okay Olivia? Whatever you feel, whenever you have a concern, let me know. I'm here to diagnose, so I need you to express yourself."

Olivia heard a rattle from the trolley. Natsuki had chosen a tool, and proceeded to angle it like a painter near to her "patient's" vulva. Her view to the woman's private parts was unobstructed. It was the moment that she'd anticipated, when everything would begin. Olivia's sex was pretty--such a thing could be judged, in Natsuki's opinion, and Olivia had a well proportioned sex. Her vulva were smooth, closing secretively around dainty, flushed labia, with her clitoris tucked into the crease like a hesitant rosebud. Natsuki searched avidly, but spotted no flaws. In her not-quite-professional opinion she pronounced Olivia healthy. It was time to determine less evident qualities about her.

"I'm going to begin with one of these prods. They're coated in synthetic, so they're soft and flexible. The point here is just the same as tapping your knee with a reflex hammer. I'm going to touch you firmly in several places to see if your muscles react. It might feel strange, but it should be completely painless, alright? I'm going to start...here."

Natsuki pushed the bulbous little prod into a spot on the rear of Olivia's thigh. It seemed innocuous, but Natsuki knew better. Some of the same nerves that were responsible for that feeling of intimacy when a woman's genitals were caressed ran through the thighs also. The inner thighs were most obviously susceptible to stimulation. The underside, however, was usually only accustomed to feeling an even pressure while sitting. This acute pressure would be a mild shock to Olivia.

When Natsuki heard or saw Olivia react she increased the intensity of her prodding by grinding the spot with her instrument.

"How does that feel?" she would ask, then move on to Olivia's other thigh. "And...how about there?"

Olivia's replies weren't especially important for the examination, although Natsuki was indeed keeping track of them. Confirming that her nerves were not degraded could be done almost trivially at Natsuki's degree of skill. Zeroing in on Olivia's sensitivities, on the other hand...

"Mmm hmmm..." Natsuki encouraged after the exposed student revealed another treasure of intimate information. She deepened her voice, made it throaty and sensual, simulating a purr at the threshold of Olivia's hearing. "What about this spot?" as she proceeded to brush a contour of flesh much nearer to Olivia's palpitating sex. The invasiveness of her touched escalated: Olivia's mons, her perineum, a tender spot between urethra and clitoris, the clitoris itself. For the last she switched to a much slimmer, tapering prod, sufficient to slip underneath the hood of Olivia's clit where she was able to wiggle it about and scrape the nervous bud.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Nodding slightly, then remembering that her head was concealed behind the curtain now drawn across her midsection, Olivia would give a soft affirmative to confirm her readiness. With that said, the first touch would not be where she'd expected, and her chosen leg would give a little twitch as the tip of some sort of implement was applied to the underside of her thigh.

“Oh.”

The response she gave was good, not showing any sign of degradation. A little startled, she wouldn't consciously notice the pleasurable nature of the touch until the touch was applied again, this time to the other thigh. A soft, but deep, intake of breath as muscles shifted, sex pulsating slightly and slowly, the reserved Olivia would do a fairly good job, for now, of concealing her reactions to the more intimate sensation. This would make Natsuki's job a little harder but, as stoic as her 'patient' would be, she'd not, evidently, be entirely capable of stone walling her reactions.

“Mhmm.”

Once more she'd find herself nodding a little, despite the fact that she couldn't be seen, humming another affirmative for her examiner. Then realising she'd been asked a question...

“It feels fine.”

She was having to force herself to take careful, measured breaths in and out through her nose, but she'd mostly seem to keep it together, shoulders tensing up slightly. This would all change though as her Doctor's voice deepened, resonating into Olivia's core with a more lustful, and primordial tone as the 'examination' proceeded to more sensitive regions.

“Ahh!”

A small, high octave squeak would escape Olivia as Natsuki brushed her implement closer to its target. She genuinely couldn't help it, body flinching a little. Still, she'd immediately feel a sense of shame at such a minor outburst, and would clench her hands tightly on the edges of the padded exam table as she sought to control herself.

“Yep.”

Several short, monosyllabic responses like this would be all that Olivia could conjure up to reply to each of the following prods and probes. She genuinely had no idea where the Doctor was going to strike next, and it was all she could do to try and steel herself against what was to come. Her toes would clench and unclench and she'd squirm a little, shifting in her seat. Still, it'd all be nothing compared to the eventual exploration of her clit.

A smaller stick being used to delve under the hood, Olivia would be forced to cover her own mouth to avoid crying out as Natsuki gently brushed a slow, torturing circle around that sensitive nub. Her hips would gentle rise and fall as she fought the urge to buck them more violently and her knees would fight, without victory, against the stirrups as they sort to come back together. It went on and on, and it would appear, to Olivia's dismay, that the Doctor wouldn't be moving on, releasing her from this torment, until she gave some sort of response. That being the case, she'd eventually force herself to carefully move her hand aside, hesitating, body jolting, twitching slightly as the probe continued to grind around her sensitive nub, Olivia would finally be able to utter some quiet words of response.

“Yes... that feels... normal.”

It was the only thing she could think to say... well, not the only thing, but her sense of modesty here and now would force her to keep to something a little more conservative.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 pm

"Normal?" Natsuki inquired. "I see." Behind the curtain she stifled a laugh. Yes, she supposed that Olivia must be feeling the usual sensations that would be expected from tickling her clit. How very...correct of her.

Shortly thereafter the slim instrument was taken away, giving Olivia a chance to breathe and compose herself. Natsuki allowed her a generous pause with comment as she pretended to deliberate over her tools. She seemed so intent, in fact, that Olivia might possibly believe that her own slight breathlessness, not to mention more overt signs of responsiveness, had gone unnoticed.

She had plenty of time to dwell on the incredible heat that seemed to have condensed between her legs. Was that the sensation of a trickle? Oh God, let that be sweat and nothing else!

"Feeling okay?" Natsuki suddenly piped up. Eye contact with her was enough to startle, given the previous course of Olivia's thoughts. There was something knowing about her stare, wasn't there? Something suggestive? That smile of hers was altogether too subtle to read, which made it a relief when her beaming face sank back out of sight behind the curtain. Natsuki's question hadn't been in earnest, it seemed.

"As far as nerve responsivity you have no problems, so that's great news!" Natsuki was saying. Better news for me than for you, perhaps, Natsuki amended silently.

"Now I'm going to test nerve resolution, Olivia. That is, I'm going to find out how well you're able to discern between textures. It will be about the same as before, except I'm going to assign a number to each texture you feel and ask you to give me the number you're feeling when I touch somewhere. Like this, for example."

There was a smooth, undifferentiated stroking along the inside of Olivia's knee from a featureless rondure of plastic.

"That's a one."

Next the first caress was replaced by something softer, yet rougher. A bit of sponge, Olivia might guess. The pressure scraped along her skin in the same place.

"And that's two. See how this goes?"

Then Natsuki proceeded, much like before. Except this time each touch was punctuated by an expectant pause. Once Olivia answered she moved on, choosing where to touch seemingly at random. Natsuki's choices were anything but random, however. She knew now where Olivia's buttons were, so to speak. Just as before she was dialing up the effectiveness of her caresses, except that the escalation was much more intense. Meanwhile, every answer Olivia gave her told Natsuki more about what felt good to her. Smooth? No? What about spongey? If not that, perhaps a little lubrication on the sponge. Feathery? In due time Natsuki knew not only where to touch but how, and was doing everything in her power to keep Olivia aroused and on edge without giving herself away.

When Olivia's cute cunt was twitching and practically weeping with joy, Natsuki decided to push just slightly beyond the limit of plausible acceptability.

Olivia felt a texture quite unlike the half dozen that had been enumerated beforehand. It was the texture of a wet, quite agile tongue worming directly on the surface of her clitoris. Naturally, there had to be a protest. Natsuki was ready. As soon as Olivia lurched, shouted, or otherwise expressed her shock or outrage, Natsuki popped her head into view above the curtain with an expression of concern.

"What is it?" she innocently asked, while in the meantime one of her pink, fleshy tentacles writhed out of sight against Olivia's clitoris in a well informed massage.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 pm
Profile YIM

Olivia's heart pounded in the aftermath, and her modest bosom rose and fell as she breathed deeply, eyes closed and the first knuckle of her right index pressed gently against her soft lips. Her attention was fully drawn to her regions down below, on the other side of the curtain, to the place where she could only wait in anticipation, completely in the dark as to where she would be touched next. Of course, in theory, her Doctor was giving her ample guidance, step by step, guiding her through every stage of what she was doing. However, whilst the Physician was diligent in her careful explanation of 'what' she was doing, the more important 'where' was being neglected somewhat, with 'here' and 'there' hardly enough information for Olivia to know what part of her erogenous regions was going to be stimulated... erm... examined next. In fairness, it would take forever for Natsuki to announce the location of each touch she was going to make, but for the more sensitive areas, like the clitoris, you'd think she could give a bit more of a warning... Of course, Olivia wouldn't be able to ponder any of this, in her current state, rather flustered and, as she felt a little wetness below, suffering from a cheek reddening sense of shame.

Fortunately, there'd be some sense of relief for Olivia, in regards to any possible embarrassment, though it'd only settle in after the initial jolt, slightly startled, albeit pleasantly, by her Doctor's reappearance. Olivia's eyes opened as the Doctor spoke and, having suppressed the instinct that would have had her hand sharply drawn away from her own lips, in these subtle little instances, she would even further on have the self-awareness to know how odd that'd look now. That said, the pose of hers, left like this, would be somewhat hmm... what would a word for it be? Seductive? Promiscuous? So she would quickly begin to lower her hand, a little hum and a nod, trying to pass herself off as having been 'thoughtful' and 'contemplative', and clearly not in anyway affected by the examination, though her bright, flustered cheeks would betray her. Thankfully, at the very least, her Doctor didn't seem to be able to report any of the moistness Olivia was feeling, or else, she didn't seem to be wanting to make a point of it.

"Mhmm..."

Olivia allowed her breath to settle, managing to calm herself. In regards to the next stage of the Doctor's examination, she'd have no problem and, as something smooth brushed against the underside of her knee, she'd give no start or objection. Her muscles would flinch, twitching slightly at the first, whilst showing much less of a reaction upon the second. For the underside of her knee, at least, Natsuki would be given at least some idea of what was most effective, and Olivia would be oblivious as the Doctor continued to map the rest of her body, sometimes granting her Doctor clues physically, other times obliging verbally what was more notable.

As the exam went on, more than the simple two textures would be put into play. In the end, there was no reason for suspicion, or at least, no tangible reason one could put a finger on. However, as Natsuki seductively caressed Olivia's body all over, the creeping thought would arise asking if this was really a part of the examination. Of course, this would be blown clear out of the water when something altogether more startling and invasive started up.

"Ahh! Doctor!"

Her legs flinched and shook the braces, not quite commanding the precise control that was required to have her out of them, but having a good go at it as she placed her hands down beside her and tried to pull herself back and up. She'd doubtlessly been struck by a sense of indignation (amongst other things), ready to rebuke her physician for this and everything else, but...

"That... I..."

Looking up at Natsuki's innocent, unsuspicious face, Olivia would falter. She'd squirm slightly in her seat, whatever was happening continuing to stroke and rub against her clit.

"...you... you're not doing that?"

How could... what could... For an instant or two, Olivia had no idea what to do. Her toes curled and her hands down by her sides on the chair clenched into fists, crunching up the plastic sheets. Whatever was happening, it wasn't letting up and, despite herself, she'd feel her hips writhe a little, up and down, moving with the caress against her sensitive nub.

"I... there... there's something... that is... it feels like there's something going... d-down there."

She was hardly providing an accurate description of her current grievance, but a certain degree of embarrassment and shame, inhibition, was preventing her from being able to say more precisely what was happening.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Now her flushing, her sensuous discomfiture, couldn't be plausibly ignored any longer. Accordingly, Natsuki affected concern, even a measure of alarm, although the latter she quickly covered with a bland expression. As if she wanted to reassure Olivia. As if Olivia might panic otherwise.

Oh, how much longer could she stand to tease the fragile, enchanting student before she dispensed with the deception?

For awhile yet, Natsuki resolved. In the meantime she showed her hands to Olivia. The action of her tentacle, however, intensified. No longer caressing at random, the nimble extension of flesh commenced tonguing Olivia's clitoris like an expert cunnilingist. Without delving into sordid detail, suffice to say that Natsuki applied all that she knew of the practice into her surrogate tongue in a bid to make Olivia thrash in pleasure or shame. She was already prepared to restrain Olivia's arms when it came to that. Some soothing words and a mild tranquilizer should help her relax--especially once the erotic manipulation of her clitoris ceased after the injection.

"Are you still feeling it?" Natsuki questioned, introducing a sharper edge to her voice. This was no longer simple examination. Her voice made it clear that she needed Olivia's answer now.

All the while, the tentacle was at work. Mostly it sought to inflame Olivia's passion by concentrating on her newly turgid clit, but its range soon included the whole of her labia. Just once, the tentacle swelled until it was broad and separated those puffy, hot labia and inserted itself. It lapped upward firmly, subjecting the whole of Olivia's sex to its softly scraping pressure for a scintillating second.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:23 am
Profile YIM

Teeth clenched and Olivia fought poorly to suppress a squeal. The doctor showed her hands, making it clear, or so Olivia thought, that she wasn't the one doing anything. Nonetheless, the stimulation of her precious pearl only seemed to grow all the more intense, and as the little tendril rolled across the side of the swollen nub, gently nudging it to one side, she'd be unable to fight the impulse that caused her to briefly buck her hips. It wasn't too bad, not enough to make the table or the braces rattle, just a little flinch.

- Wh-what was is this? Why am I feeling...? -

She'd start to think to herself. These questions however would fade, apparently no longer important as the torment briefly subsided. She took a deep gulp as relief, as well as some fuzzy, warm sense of tranquillity and relaxation started to wash through her. Slowly, the girl started to settle, tensed muscles becoming undone. She'd no idea that a mild tranquilliser had been added into the mix.

“N-no...”

Something about the doctor's tone had changed, but Olivia couldn't quite figure out what it was. She'd seemed more aggressive than before, not exactly scary, but certainly demanding. Was this still an examination? Olivia couldn't see what else it could be. From Natsuki's urgency though... maybe something was wrong? Either way, it seemed best to give an answer right away, not that Olivia had any reason to hesitate.

“... I think it's gone away now.”

But how cruel was this? For not long after Olivia had given her answer, once Natsuki had dropped out of sight, back behind the curtain, the sensation would return and, given that Olivia had already called her once it felt... 'off' to call on her again. Still, she felt a little more relaxed this time around and, as it started up again, she'd lean back in her seat. Whatever it was, it didn't exactly feel bad. It was maybe possible something was wrong, given the way Natsuki had spoken, but surely her doctor was working on fixing it now, wasn't she? Perhaps, for now, the best thing she could do was to lie back and just let things happen.

- Oh God. I can feel it stroking all the way up and down. -

Her toes curled and her whole body shuddered slightly. She made a far better attempt at not making a sound this time, though her cheeks would still be flushed as she wordlessly gaped, her mouth open, eyes shut as she felt, but succeeded in not vocalising, the gentle pleasures of whatever this was... at least, until...

“Ah!”

Almost as soon as the high note escaped from the back of her throat, she'd open her eyes wide, struck by embarrassment and realisation. She could have sworn she'd felt something slide on in and, until it'd forced her to make a sound, she'd been absolutely fine with it. What was she doing? Something was toying with her and she was just lying back and accepting it? She'd sit upright, though her lower half would still be at Natsuki's mercy. Oh God, and getting all wet, as she must have done by now, what would her doctor think?

“W-was...”

The burning red shame that scorched her face was compelling her not to say anything at all, and she could hardly get words out. Still...

“... erm... was th-that your finger?”

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 pm

"Er, yes." Natsuki replied, somewhat apologetic. Her lips fashioned the expected, contrite line as she explained. "I was checking for abnormalities. Not that I expect to find anything, mind you, but from what you described feeling it bears checking out. I ought to have warned you."

She'd elected to play off that particular sensation. Olivia shouldn't have any justification to protest, as much as she might be unhappy about the sudden invasion. Natsuki was taking on the role of a gynecologist, so a little manual contact was, pardon the pun, just what the doctor ordered. To mollify the poor girl for a while Natsuki showed her hands again, safely clad in sterile gloves, and the tentacle did not intrude anymore. After another moment or two the hidden tentacle even gave up its cunnilingus impression.

"Are you still feeling anything?" Natsuki pressed.

For Olivia the out of place sensations were gone, except for the somewhat enjoyable throb and warmth due to her own sexual arousal. She'd have to admit the change, unless she was more mischievous than was appropriate, and either way Natsuki had enough reason on the surface to conduct her examination even more fastidiously than before. Natsuki gave warning this time around. She also smeared a dollop of colorless lubricant over her hand. The glove shined flawlessly with the lubricant coating. Olivia was given all due opportunity to observe the preparations taking place, ostensibly to avoid another surprise, although Natsuki was conscious that signalling her intention this way was equally likely to make Olivia less relaxed. All part of the foreplay.

"I'm feeling for pocks, growths, hard places, scars, anything physical that might be responsible for phantom sensations."

Natsuki's finger slid right in. No matter how tense Olivia might be, her supposed doctor's finger was slim and slippery. There was a plain difference in texture between her finger and the tentacle that Olivia had felt enter her previously. As Olivia might wonder about the discrepancy, Natsuki commenced her internal exam.

Not exactly gentle, not exactly rough, the probing finger flexed within the young student searchingly. It was indelicate. Natsuki was not trying to titillate her, not yet. She wanted only to heighten Olivia's self consciousness for the next phase of her play, all before she revealed her own nature and the devious things that she had hidden behind the curtain. Her small knuckle ground this spot and that spot raw as she dug at Olivia's private place. Although Natsuki only appeared to be a rather petite woman her finger felt contrastingly hard and not at all small to Olivia. Of course it would when compared to the utterly soft, tightly constrictive space that it was occupying, nevermind Olivia's greater-than-average sensitivity, but that wasn't the whole of it.

Unbeknowst to Olivia, the lubricant that Natsuki had applied so painstakingly to her glove was more than merely that. It was a lotion of Natsuki's own invention. An aphrodisiac, subtle in its effects, as temporary as it was efficacious. The dose was infinitesimal. It had to be, or else it would have rendered Olivia into a thrashing banshee, morbidly aroused. As it was the next few minutes should be enlightening to both of them as the localized aphrodisiac gradually swelled Olivia's erogenous tissues. For between three and seven minutes the nerves in pitiful Olivia's pussy would respond to the slightest signal with alarmingly acute pleasure. Whether it was a cruel pinch, a sodden tongue, or the scorch of a glowing hot brand, Olivia's cunt would feel an incomparable sexual ecstasy, and nothing else .

Natsuki was so delighted as she looked forward to the event that she was unable to hide a gleeful, impish smile. Depending on what Olivia was made of, she would soon be mortally embarrassed...or a veritable bitch in heat. For the moment, though, she had to cover for her smile.

"You feel as healthy as can be! There's no obvious damage that I can feel, so you can celebrate. I'm still going to finish with the speculum as usual, though. Then, after a signature, I'll try one more thing to diagnose that phantom sensation of yours."

Natsuki kept watch on Olivia out of the corner of her eye. The lubricant still had minutes before the effect was noticeable. Meanwhile, she prepared the speculum. It was different from the ones that her patient was used to in that it was formed out of plastic. Natsuki displayed it, her bedside manner at its peak.

"These are a nice improvement over the older ones. I will be able to see right through the walls so there isn't a chance of missing anything, and even better..." Natsuki squeezed Olivia's thigh amiably. "It isn't cold! See, I've had it waiting in warm water until now. Ninety eight point six degrees, very comfortable."

Natsuki was cheerful enough to whistle a tune as she lubed up the speculum--sans aphrodisiac. She studied Olivia's sex for the duration. The girl was remarkably pretty, even down there. Especially down there, Natsuki amended. There was something decorous about Olivia's labia. They were neat and trim around the opening, bright pink ripening to red as the aphrodisiac filled her cunt with blood. Like a flower that was hesitant to bloom, Natsuki mused.

I'll help you blossom, my sweet, Natsuki silently gloated.

"Here we go! I'm putting it in." Natsuki declared.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 pm
Profile YIM

Her elbows shook as she held herself up, trying to remain in this upright position as long as she could. The gentle stimulation had ceased. However, despite the fact that the Doctor had stopped, showing her hands, Olivia would seem too ashamed to look up. Nostrils flaring slightly as she tried to breathe steadily in and out, the dazed girl would find herself simply staring ahead, at the curtain obscuring her lower half, cheeks flustered, eyes not really registering anything.

“I-it's okay...”

She muttered quietly, still looking ahead. Shifting slightly, she'd be slightly shocked, though not entirely surprised, as she felt exactly how much she'd managed to moisten the previously sticky plastic sheets beneath her. The warm, wet pool allowed her thighs and soft behind to slip and slide easily and, as she moved, she'd feel a ripple of overflow push away from her. Yes, there was liquid there, as sure as if someone had poured a warm glass of water over her lower regions. A mixture of sweat and sweet juices from her overflowing cunt, her eyes go a little wider as she hears, to her horror, the subtle, yet distinct, sound of overflow trickling over the edges of the bench, drip dropping on the ground with a sound like fingers tapping impatiently at a desk. Even her ears burned with shame, though in truth it probably wasn't as bad as her mind made out. Still, not keen to hear more, she'd force herself to settle, to not move, hoping not to push any more over the edge.

“N-no...”

Natsuki had asked a question, and Olivia answered truthfully. The sensations had stopped, though where they'd come from, and what was causing them was still a pressing question. She could feel her tiny clit throbbing, as if begging for attention, a little twinge of heat pulsating through her as she felt ever beat of her heart, blood rushing through that tiny, sensitive, raw nub. Was it some sort of aftermath effect from her encounters with this island's bizarre inhabitants? A little something to arose her and make her easy prey? Frankly, this seemed somewhat hard to believe. Wasn't she easy enough prey already? If only she could just peak down and see for herself... but she was in the middle of an examination. Her fingers twitched as she reached out, but ultimately she'd falter, hesitating to even touch that curtain, leaving everything, the mysteries of what was happening to her sex, what else was going to happen to it, cloaked and veiled.

For a moment or two, Olivia considered saying something. The current state of her body couldn't be any more obvious. Her nipples were hard, poking up underneath her thin medical gown, and the fever like warmth radiating from every inch of her body could probably be felt from a distance. She was soaking wet, squirming, breathing in and out like someone who'd just run ten kilometres, and as for her toes... well... if they weren't a clear indicator, constantly curling and uncurling like that, then clearly someone was more blind then she was. It was hard to keep a level and clear head in this state, but Olivia would endeavour to do so. The Doctor was clearly being polite, not mentioning anything, but surely she needed to say something, mutter some apology, or some sort of well meaning excuse. After all, Natsuki was just doing her job, and Olivia was acting so terribly.

“Erm...”

It seemed as if she was going to say something, but her hesitations got the better of her and she'd soon shake her head, apparently changing her mind.

“Mmm...”

A delicious hum from her, and a finger once more had to be brought to her lips, threatened with the prospect of being bitten as she had to fight back the impulse to let out a full blown moan. Just as well the Doctor couldn't see her face. Olivia's back drifted back down to the rest behind her, palm of the remaining hand holding her up slipping slightly, and no strength in Olivia's body was enough to prevent her hips from gently bucking upwards. It was just a single finger, but the effect was considerable, having this little one trembling all over as she fought to endure this 'examination'. Such was the intensity of the sensations she was feeling, it'd take a little while for her blissfully flooded mind to come around, at all, to the discrepancies. It felt different, not the same as her 'finger' had felt earlier, but no sooner had the thought occurred to her than Natsuki's digit curled and, with that, Olivia was done thinking.

“Nnkh...”

The quiet, choked sound from the back of her throat was drowned out by the quite harder than she'd intended noise generated as her hands flew down to her sides, slapping, slamming, grabbing and clenching tight handfuls of the bench's padding. Either a stroke of luck, or proficient skill on her Doctor's part, Olivia's examiner had managed to find her G-spot, right away. Her body clenched for a moment or two, trying to curl up in a ball, before flexing back the other way, head and shoulders driving back down into the cushioned rest behind her as her hips rose. Why the Doctor needed to rub her spot, she did not know, but the question, amidst all the pleasure, did not arise in her mind.

Instead, a tiny, somewhat bizarre, slither of thought fired through her brain briefly as she writhed, 'she's being very patient, and polite, not saying anything'. Brief impressions of shame and guilt came to, a little fear that the Doctor was about to stop, taking off their glove and throwing it down in frustration and finally broken patience in regards to Olivia's most inappropriate reactions. Perhaps it was just her proper, upper-class upbringing, but nothing frightened Olivia more right now than the possibility of a stern scalding for her impropriety. She was sorry, she knew she shouldn't be reacting like this, but as her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled gently skyward, she also knew she couldn't help herself for some reason. Her mind was starting to go blank and it was getting harder to think. It just felt so good and she knew, she knew she wasn't that sort of deprived person... yet...

“Mmmnnn.”

The Doctor's touch still very gentle at this stage, Olivia would nonetheless manage barely to stifle a full on, sexual moan. Stomach and abs slowly starting to roll, it'd be a soft sigh, a little squeak, a low hum, all the noises just short of something more intense. She knew, even though she was trying to stop it, that she was starting to make too much noise, noises that were definitely those of someone aroused and taking pleasure from this. Some small semblance of consciousness arose briefly, ready to meet rebuke... but it never came... it never came... no... even as she gradually grew louder... Olivia would find herself sinking back down, losing herself in that relaxing bliss, consumed by the soft, enveloping sensation, body practically purring in delight.

Why was Natuski not saying anything? Was she being allowed to have fun? Was the Doctor? She melted, feeling a touch here, a gentle rub there. Had that last tickle been a part of the examination, or was the Doctor going ahead and indulging Olivia a bit, here and there? Despite the fact that it was unprofessional, was Natsuki playing with Olivia during this? Maybe the whole thing was just for fun. That last thought excited her. After all, her Doctor wasn't exactly unattractive... though given Olivia's current state right now, she might have accepted anyone, or anything, rubbing their fingers away inside her cunt. Yes. Just there. A little deeper. A little harder. She'd struggle to stop herself from saying these things aloud. Were Gynaecologist examinations always like this?

Finally, Olivia snapped out of it. The Doctor had gently slipped her finger away, leaving Olivia breathing heavily as she shivered. She was having to endure a little more, a bit longer with those sensations, every time and, as she lay there, she couldn't help but feel a tingle, a sort of itch, from her nether regions as her body hungered for more. As it happened though, Olivia was coming a little way back to her senses, and despite the wild thoughts that'd rolled through her head earlier, guilt, shame and to some extent fear, was making its way back.

Natsuki was preparing something else now. It was the perfect opportunity for Olivia to say something, but what should she say? 'Sorry I'm getting so aroused during my exam?' Maybe she could make it a joke. 'I bet the dolls at med school never acted like this.' Actually, come to think, Natsuki had said this was her first time. Maybe she just thought this was normal.

“Nnn!”

She squeaked a little as the Doctor smiled, squeezing her thigh. Eyes falling on the speculum, she'd feel a jolt as her heart seemingly skipped a beat, mind quickly racing to realise what that was and where it was going to go. Her brain processed the image of her cunt being gently spread open, a fresh flood of wet warmth dribbling from her sex.

“Ah, yes. Th-thank you.”

A little pause as the Doctor ducked behind the curtain again.

“I hope... erm...”

She falters.

“... you're-err... are you feeling comfortable?”

Well that wasn't an awkward way of putting it.

“... I mean, I hope I'm not making this weird, or anything. I know I'm acting a bit...”

She stumbled her way through as Natsuki continued her way through the prep for Olivia's speculum. Her voice was mumbling a bit, possibly even a little hard to hear.

“... I just... I am feeling a little... and I don't know what it is, exactly. Everything just feels a bit... weird... and... I know I might have seemed kind of... I... maybe... kind of flirty when I first got here, and I might have... that is to say... I'm trying not to, but I'm sorry if I...”

The Doctor spoke, apparently ready to proceed. Olivia really had been muttering quite a bit. Really, one could hardly expect anyone to listen if she wasn't going to speak up.

“R-right.”

She announced more clearly, not really registering everything as her head buzzed and span, trying to process her words, plan her phrasing, babbling on...

“... b-but... anyway... what I mean to say is... I'm sorry if I react a certain way. I am trying... it's just... a-at points I just can't... help myself... y-you know?”

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:36 pm

If it wasn't for the little curtain Olivia would have witnessed an incorrigible smirk on Natsuki's face. The game was close to conclusion at this point, and Natsuki was barely sure that there was any point in pretending anymore. That is, Olivia herself had succumbed to her lecherous manipulations, and it seemed that she would probably have welcomed it if Natsuki dropped the pretense and commenced molesting her. However blatantly Olivia thought she was reacting, it was worse. Her curling toes, her restrained bucking, those muffled moans and her incessant shifting in her chair, it all painted her as a desperately horny young woman. That's why Natsuki had indulged, just a bit, with her G-spot.

It would be a mercy if I brought her off, Natsuki thought mildly. Then, hearing Olivia's final faltering attempt at an apology, her own resolution frayed. Spontaneously, she shoved the speculum as deep as it would go into Olivia's pussy. Since she was sitting up straight now the maliciously gleeful expression that she wore was plain to see. But, Natsuki was confident that Olivia wouldn't feel free to resist. Not when her sore cunny was being so satisfactorily rammed.

"I know exactly what you mean, darling!" Natsuki cooed. A giggle burst out of her due to Olivia's reaction. As though she'd never lapsed in her professional mein, she proceeded to wind the screw that would open the speculum within her patient. At this point Olivia herself was wound up, after a certain sense, and Natsuki was not able to suppress another giggle as she stared into the woman's most private place, watching it twitch and gulp around the speculum. Her scrutiny was palpable to Olivia, as if Natsuki's stare exuded pressure inside her. Or, perhaps it was only her faint breath tickling and swirling between her loins.

"This is the last part, alright? I'm going to apply some electrodes to certain muscles, inside and outside. The current will be very mild. When I activate them I will be able to see directly how your vagina responds, so if there is any abnormality, I'll find it. Not that you should be tense. What happened before was probably a fluke misfiring of nerves, sort of like when your arm falls asleep."

As usual, Natsuki was active while she talked. Her soothing tone served as a distraction while she went ahead and began applying electrodes before Olivia knew their purpose. Their ostensible purpose, that was. In reality they were intended to prompt spasmodic episodes that would imitate orgasm. With the proper level of arousal on Olivia's part, and after some calibration, they would be able to actually incite orgasms.

"Now, stay still while I fasten these." Natsuki continued after applying the last electrodes to either side of Olivia's clitoris, as well as a final one to her G-spot. Standing partially, she retrieved padded leather straps from underneath the stirrups of Olivia's chair, and attempted to buckle one around Olivia's ankle. Perhaps Olivia might resist, except in just that instant the electrodes activated their program. "This is only to stop you from thrashing." Natsuki murmured. "There shouldn't be any pain at all, but the electricity might feel quite...intense."

Wed May 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Profile YIM

Speculum, her brain mused, finally beginning to turn over the word and what it meant as her mouth continued to run. Yes, the doctor was about to put the speculum in. Gears finally starting to turn and click into place.

"B-because I certainly wouldn't want to make this uncomfortable, or to act..."

Speculum... Click! The alarm bells rang inside her head, her inner voice suddenly panicked, shouts "NO! WAIT!". Too late.

"...inappro-AAHH! AHH! OOAAH!"

The initial cry was brief, but it was clear that she was still 'suffering' even without any sound escaping her. She'd realised just before it actually happened, but she'd been too slow to react. ~Skrrt Skrrt Skrrt~ The distinct noise of nails scratching at her plastic covered seat. She'd tensed up, muscles frozen, seemingly paralysed as well as silenced as she roared up to the ceiling an unheard howl.

"Nk. Nk. Ngh."

Little grunts and flinches, guttural stops escaped as she sputtered and choked with empty lungs. Unable to draw breath back in, her eyes would stare out, wide open in shock. She shook all over, back arched, heart pounding in her chest. The speculum had slipped inside easily, and even though it was a smooth, medical instrument, Olivia would still find herself assaulted by the sensation of its penetration, of its shape slipping and sliding over her aroused, sensitive walls. Eventually, she'd start to recover, but it'd be a little while before she could make another sound, and even longer before she could manage intelligible speech... especially once Natsuki started to wind open that prising tool.

"I... Ah... Oh!"

Olivia twitched. It'd just been a couple of little clicks. She'd just begun to breath again, albeit with moaning pants and gasps. Her muscles had relaxed, her fingernails had stopped clawing the chair, but now she was having to deal with this and...

"Th-that's... OH-Ah! Ah-muh-muh..."

Her toes curled once more. A few more clicks, and Natsuki really starts to crank open that Speculum. Click click click, wider and wider it went. It was too much, she wasn't ready. She moans softly. As her sweet, moist, cunny is pried open, viscous, sticky threads can be seen spanning the breadth between the speculum's arms, and as it continues, fresh juices can also be seen flowing from her. What a sight. She was spreading quite nicely. Little by little, Olivia felt herself stretch, will crumbling as it went, until...

"MO-AAAHH!!

Something briefly snaps, mentally, that is.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

She struggles to breath, chest rising and falling.

"It feels... it feels so..."

Olivia was just about able to stop herself, but the missing word had clearly been 'good'. A brief bit of knuckle biting and she'd soon be back up and over the top, in that place where she was too high up in her pleasure to make a sound. She writhed in her seat and, in silence, she shuddered until was spread all the way open. Of course, she'd know immediately what she wanted to say next. Her face was flushed red. There was panic, given what she'd just said, or rather what she'd nearly said, all the noises and sounds she'd made, and was making. However, as it so happened, recovering enough to be able to speak was apparently a far more lengthy process than Olivia could have possibly expected.

Natsuki's explanation of what she was going to do next came and went, and Olivia would still be gasping, gulping for air. She'd flinch as the electrodes were attached, her body nearly overly sensitive. So much arousal, so much teasing, and so many sexual enhancing chemicals, even the slightest of touches would cause Olivia to jolt right now. Somehow, she'd managed to take in what had been said.

"P-p-p..."

Little puffs as she tried desperately to form words. The doctor had stopped talking for now, but she was still fixing those electrodes in place.

"P-perhaps we should t-take a little break?"

It seemed a good idea to Olivia and a part of her had felt like demanding rather than asking. Alas, such was her polite demeanour and current level of embarrassment, it'd be difficult for her to be forceful on the matter. This suggestion could easily be discarded, or even ignored, and had Olivia known the true nature of her doctor, she would have known what folly it was to even ask. Soon the last of the electrodes were attached, the placements of the ones around her swollen clit and G-Spot eliciting further gasps and shivers. Straps were retrieved for Olivia's ankles and, whilst she couldn't see them through the curtain, looking down and seeing only the turquoise fabric draped over her midsection, she would feel them as Natsuki moved to wrap them around her legs.

"D-Doctor Natsuki?"

Again, too late. The electrodes started up, and any chance Olivia had at all would evaporate.

"Nn."

A soft little yelp as direct electrical stimulation was used to make muscles flinch and contract by themselves. The sensations brushed softly up and down the undersides of her thighs, like an unseen vibrating wand. Her legs flinched in the braces, but Olivia would soon feel them more firmly held as restraints were fastened, just as well...

"Doc-OOH! OHH!"

Her rump clenched, thrusting her hips upwards as the electrodes teased her more sensitive areas with a brief buzz. No longer able to control the muscles responsible, she'd feel her cunt clench tight around the speculum. Impulses fired and nerve inputs were crossed. It felt as if her clit was being softly pinched and rubbed, whilst her G-Spot felt a pounding pulsation. Phantom pleasure rushed upwards to greet her, but as soon as this all at once assault had started, it'd fade, leaving her desperately gasping for air, taking sharp breaths in and out. She shivered and shook, muscles twitching and firing at random. Her thighs buzzed, electrodes making them jolt all by themselves. She was in shock, but the program was still going and it'd only be a few seconds before she was set upon once more, her whole groin erupting in an intense but brief blaze of varying shocks.

"Mmmm..."

She whimpered. Another brief reprieve, then another buzz across her sex, this time slightly different. On and on it went. It was too much. True, she wasn't entirely overwhelmed. In fact, as time went on, she was seemingly getting used to it. It was still just calibrating after all, and the setting wasn't too high at the moment. Though it would, in time, become possible to set her off with this, and only this, it was still early days and she could still manage to hold on.

"Doc-Nnn..."

Another buzz, another whimper.

"D-doctor...?"

She could endure it. She could hold on, but to have gone from that to this, without any break in between... She huffed and she puffed, face red, breath steaming, body twitching... it was too much...

Thu May 10, 2018 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2