View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 brand new test subject 

Post brand new test subject
((ummm idk if i can do this but im just gonna start this up and i just wanna see if anyone joins im hoping someone does soon))as i keep on walking toward the docks i take out the annonymous letter i got last night saying-if you want extra credit points then come to the docks at 3:00 pm you wont be dissapointed-"who could have sent this?i guess ill find out"i keep on walking until i stop afew yards away when i see a shadowy figure thinking that must be who sent it

Last edited by hentaikyle99 on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: expieriment K1L3(Kyle)
(I would change the thread title. I think alucard might mind)

-I smile at Kyle as she sees me in the shadows. At that moment a man walks up behind her and uses a drug made from one of my special plants to put Kyle to sleep. When she awakens, she finds herself strapped to a metal, sheet covered medical table, unable to move her arms or legs. I walk in front of her and smile-

"Hello, Kyle. I am glad you came for your extra credit. However, you wont be getting any credit this night, but instead you will get to be my first expiriment. Like I promised, you won't be disappointed"

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"wh-whats going on??????"i ask with a scared look on my face as i look around the room then back to you

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile YIM

"You really are new, arent you? This is a room in N.I.C.E. Labs. You are my test subject. Now then, lets see if your body has proper reactions."

-I lean over her and begin cutting away her clothes, having left them on just to do this. I then lean down pinch her nipples hard, getting a squeek from her each time. I then massage her sex, getting the proper reaction after a minute or two-

"Very good."

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"ooo"i let out a very soft moan of pleasure and wiggle alittle each time you played with my sensitive spots

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

-I let a flash of pointy feline fangs flash at her-

"Now...I test your limitations."

-I walk to one of the walls, which are filled with strange aparatuses. As I come back, I carry a large box with me. I pull out a strange metallic cylinder that has a button attached to it. I then push it against her sex, slowly inserting it until I get some resistance, then I push harder, taking away Kyle's viginity.As it stops going in any further, stand back and push the button. The device begins to open, spreading her lips apart, not stopping until I see there is a great resistance and press the button again.-

(hm, advice time! put yourself into your characters spot. you are being molested, wouldnt you resist first? This allows for the rp to go on longer and be more realistic.)

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

(lol i know i actually have done things like this before on a site called gaiaonline lol so i know how to do things like this topic)
i scream in pain and struggle hard from back to forth thinking it might fall out

Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

-I smile and grab a long rubbery looking tube that is rounded on the edges, and as she screams, I shove it into her mouth and force her to deep throat it, a hole in the end allowing her to breathe, although I know she will still gag-

(um gaiaonline= 13+ / not for adults.)

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

((yeah i know that but still i have done o many things over pm the mods dont really care im still doing rps that are very wrong its so fun))
i gag trying to breath through to tube as i try to spit it out but of my mouth

Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM

-I just give s naughty smile and pull the tube out, marking something on a pad i bring out-

And now.. I test your endurance.

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

as i gasp for breath i ask you"wh-what do you mean your gonna test my endurance?what are you gonna do!?"

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:59 am
Profile YIM

-I giggle soflty, and slowly bring the giggle into a harsh laughter-

"To be blunt, I am going to screw you until you beg me to stop."

(hint for later, try to add in description to some of your posts. <<<Common "mistake" made by many)

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

my eyes widen in sheer terror as the mere thought of that made me scared but yet my pussy throbs and gets much more wet

Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

-I see that Kyle's sex grows wet with a hidden desire. I smile and grab a vibrator from my Big Box Of Fun, grabbing the size that will push the limits on Kyles pussy-

time to begin.

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next