View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Alliance Experiment: N12A Subject- Linnis 

Post Alliance Experiment: N12A Subject- Linnis
My scouts on the campus had informed me of an intreasting girl, held herself up as competation for the monsters. I wanted to see this girl myself and used my contacts to see the girl in captivity in a rare moment I got away from my work as I walked into Nice and got the usually welcome. They then lead me into the observation room where Linnis is being kept.

I look over the girl as she sit's in a small room white walls all around her with no idea we can see her as she has a small bed. I watch her. A lithe girl, not parituclar busty, but a fine figure and she had good eyes I would enjoy turning those eyes. I let her continue to think over her sitition as she was roused just a little while before I entered the room as I go over her file.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:08 pm

The cliche of alien abduction came to mind as I was aware of only that I was taken. Not where or by who, but being taken was obvious. I sat on the bed in my light blue nightgown, the only thing I had worn to bed.

It occured to me that Sondra might be here - wherever here was. Maybe they had taken me too, but then what of Riko? Too many people being left too alone by these people...

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

The door then opened and a man in a bussiness type suit walked in followed by a scientist who then motioned a girl to walk in behind him, one that might shock her to Linnis very core. It was her, even wore her clothing! The scientist went up to Linnis and took out a device and scanned you. "Sorry to pull you off the field so suddenly Expermient 12A but you were gathering energy at an alarming rate. We'll be putting the orginal Linnis back out there for a while until we can siphon it off. Don't worry we've broken your orginal self she won't give you away." The scientist's tells her as if he knew her.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:26 am

"I saw this on Stargate once..." I rubbed my eyes. I recalled the episode where a military officer was cloned by an advanced civilization and the clone was totally unaware. Of course, they made it sound as if I was an advanced android, "12A, you say? Shouldn't there be an L in there? And if I'm not the original, why don't I have knowledge of that fact?"

Yeah, it was an unusual thing. Highly unusual, but nothing would be too shocking after all I'd seen. So I might as well spare myself the surprise and just point out any logistical inconsistencies.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:42 am
Profile YIM

"We've taken away your memory of your mission so it would not intefere with the memories of the person your impersonating. We picked a very sexually active student so there wouldn't be much confusion on the matter when we uped your desire to encage in the carnal act. Your memory will be restored once the pent up sexual energy that you've gathered from the students is unloaded into into 12B here." He tells her as he continues to check his scan.

The second Linnis stepped forward in response to the words 12B. "Once all the energy is taken from you, your memory will reboot, you will be debriefed and the process will start over again. Please comply as we have 12B extract the energy." The scientist tells her as 12B walked forward and right up to Linnis and kissed her softly on the lips her eyes meeting Linnis as she then wraps her arms around her. "The process of exchanging sexual energy without burning it off is of course done by sex." The scientists told her and walked back.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:48 am

I enjoyed the kiss greatly and kissed back eagerly. Might as well enjoy it, I figured. I always did have a strand of narcissism... I was all too eager to buy into this, just for the idea that I'd get to have sex with myself.

More importantly, though, it might help me find Sondra, if she was here. Linnis or not, I wanted her released.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:05 am
Profile YIM

She felt her Blue night gown being removed as the other her was taking it off during the kiss. She broke it momentarily to pull it off all the way leaving Linnis naked in the white room with the scientist and bussiness type man... maybe secuirty watching the show as the double pushed Linnis back onto the bed and moved her toungue and lips down away from Linnis mouth and to her neck.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:09 pm

I moaned lightly, not fighting this at all. It was the best way to find out if Sondra was here, and it what I was told was true, it would be pointless to fight anyway.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

She felt her double carressing her skin, playing with it, examing every inch of her body with her questing hands as she playful tweaked her nipples as she continued to feast on her neck. She then parted and removed her clothing showing an exact copy of Linnis save for one detail. Her double had a cock.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:08 am

The twisted hotness came to an end. The lust I felt for, well, me vanished and I sat up, mortified. "I think there's a design flaw with 12B, doctor."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh the male organ is actually a compent designed to link up with your central being to transfer the accumulated energy over." He tells her as he explains in a scientific matter why her double has a cock and is going to fuck her with it.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:03 am

"Right... umm, let's say you're right, and you guys programmed me... you guys programmed me to be a lesbian. As in, not liking penises. And, more importantly, her lovers on the island will notice your 'energy transfer' cocks."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 am
Profile YIM

"Oh this one is merely for gathering up the energy that you've accumalted and that was your orginal self that liked the girls since we gave her conciness, her memories to you to fill the part better. Don't concern yourself with it since this one is made for that purpose alone and will not be entering the field." The scienctist tells you.

Meanwhile your double has had enough of a time out and has gone back to your breasts licking them as her cock is near your slit, rubbing against it involunterily as she can feel it's heat.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:44 am

I shook my head forcefully, "No, you know what, I think I don't want to be an android now! Nope, this is too damn strange!" All my resistance, however, made no difference at all.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM

The scientist chuckles at her. "Then it's a good thing your not. Ahhh, the human female such a stupid creature at times." He tells her as her double starts to grind her cock against the real Linnis pussy, getting ready for there union.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next