View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Alliance Experiment: N12A Subject- Linnis 

"Clone? Then, whats with the..." I yelped and closed my eyes tightly. This was bad, this was terrible, this was a mockery of what it was to be me.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

"This, this is to teach you a lesson... or so I'm told by the higher ups but perhaps I've said too much already." The scientists tells Linnis as her double finally plungers her length into the girls tunnel, filling her up with her... it's cock... The data that I was recieving from this condrum was intreasting.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:22 am

I let out a loud cry of fear, pain, and hate. The scream echoed around me, and with the little energy I had for resistance, I tried to thrash at my double. However, I had no success.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:35 am
Profile YIM

"Intreasting, intreasting." The scientist said outloud as your double grabbed Linnis legs and spread them as far apart as she could so she could drive it's cock as deep into Linnis body as it could.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:22 am

"Itai!" I screamed, struggling as much as I could, but to no effect. It was the very definition of terrifying, being raped brutally by myself only with a cock.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile YIM

The security guard then seemed to talk to her mentally. -I can help you if you want, but it will come with a price- He told her.

The double having entered her and was rocking her hips to drive her cock into the orginal Linnis more and more, causing unwanted pleasure to the girl as the other Linnis reached down and grabbed her nipples and tugged on them.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2