View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Role-Play in the Labs 
Headmaster

Post Role-Play in the Labs
As I regrettibly am not here like I have been in the past I'm opening the Labs up for general play. Before, I conducted the experiments with any students wishing to be 'volunteered'. Now, anyone may play, but it is still a scientist/student RP. The player running the RP will take on the role of some generic NPC scientist for the purposes of that particular experiment.

The things to remember are:

The experiments center around measuring sexual endurance and emotional responses (fear most notably). There will be NO transforming of students which results in permanently changing them to give them special abilties or turn them into monsters. Conceivably there could be an instance where a student is made monsterous and filled with the uncontrolled desire to rape a fellow student, but that will continue only for the duration of the experiment and will not continue in any other RP.

The purpose and motives of N.I.C.E. Labs for these experiments is for the Labs to know and you not to worry about. Don't mess with the setting. Just abduct a student and enjoy ;)

Only I know what N.I.C.E. stands for, and that's how it will stay ;)

Again, forgive me for not being here like I should. I hope the Labs continues to provide you the enjoyment you seek, regardless.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]