View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Experiment B37H (Beth) 

Beth screamed at Keithley as she was picked up off the the table her naked miniscule form trapped in the lab assisent enclosed hand. In Keithley hands she was conveyed over too a glass jar in which she was put in to.

As soon as Beth landed inside the jar she got up and started to bang on the glass sides of the container in effort to useless knock it off the table so it would smash and she would be free. After a while of this she then started to shout as loud as she could given her new portions. She said, "why the hell have you done this to me you four eyed monster."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley watched the woman pound on the glass ineffectively. He reached over to a panel next to the jar, activating the sound equipment, which would make it slightly easier for the scientist to hear her.

He did not care to answer her question, though. He merely observed her tiny body, making notes on the clipboard as he did so.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

Beth constant screaming started to strain her voice after a few minutes more she eventually gave up and sat down at the bottom of the jar with her back to Keithley fuming at the arrogance of this lab nerd.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:51 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley marked his observations down on the clipboard, and then went across the room. He picked up the jar with the jelly-like substance in it, turning the jar in his hand as he walked back to Beth's jar. He upended the jar he held, placing it directly over Beth's jar. The slime slid down to the lid of the jar almost eagerly, squeezing through its own airholes and into the ones she had been provided.

The slime descended into her jar, a head beginning to form out of its central body.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

Beth watch out of the corner of her eye as the lab nerd picked up the jar of slime and brought it over to Beth's jar. Keithley then proceed to pour the slime into Beth's jar.

As the slime entered the jar it covered Beth naked body in its substance, after the slime entered the jar it then began to take shape iwith a head sticking out of its body. Beth screamed at the new arrival and gathered herself into a ball as far away from the slime as possible in the small jar.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

The slime creature was about Beth's mass, its body now reforming to look more humanoid. Its translucent purple body had red spots on and in it, distributed evenly throughout the creature's structure. Its head rose as a torso formed beneath it, two tentacles forming where the shoulders would be. Rather than anything as complex as legs, the slime merely kept its blob form below its waist, using pseudopods from the blob structure to ooze closer to the student.

It let out a gurgling sound as it came closer to her, its face attempting in vain to form more human features.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile YIM

Beth pinned herself to wall of the jar she was determined to keep away from this slime monster for as long as humanly possible in such a tight container. As the creature approached her it head shaped and produced human features, this just freaked Beth out even more she screamed towards keithley, "let me out of here now, come on this experient is over now."

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile WWW

"I'm afraid the experiment has only just begun," said Keithley to Beth. Looking at the little mold as its tentacles touched the student, Keithley ticked another checkbox on the clipboard.

The creature's tentacles reached for Beth, finally touching against her soft shoulders. Its touch felt similar to that of a Jell-O mold, rubbing her skin carefully, inquisitively.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile YIM

Beth shook off the creatues first touch even though the touch was soft and right now non threating she wanted nothing to do with it, "geoff me. " she shouted at it.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley merely watched the action, taking notes as the slime creature he knew as The Ambassador continued to close in on Beth.

The slime creature's main body was millimeters away from Beth now. Its gurgly voice again attempted her speech. "Ghhhoooomhanh," it said to her. Its head came closer to hers, a mouth starting to form. She could see a hollow structure forming inside it, could see through it as it made shapes on its insides, shapes that looked similar to lungs.

The goo coughed for a few seconds. The tentacles continued to touch her soft skin with its jiggly substance, sliding slightly over her smooth flesh. Little fingers had began to form at the tips of the tentacles.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Beth couldn't take it any more fear was building up inside of her, she had to act and act now before the goo monster became more friendly. "I told you once she shouted get away from me gello breath." She clenched her right hand into a fist a swung hitting the monster right in the face

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:21 pm
Profile WWW

A portion of the oozy substance of the creature's face splattered upon her blow. Translucent purple goo now coated her fist, and what was left of the slime's head quickly reformed, the little goo fragments sliding back toward the main body, even the residual amounts on her hand.

The tentacles, now having formed their ends into functional hands, gripped each of Beth's hands. As its mouth reformed, it spake again. "Fffffhorhmh."

Two of the red blobs expanded slightly, shaping themselves to look like eyes on the creature's face. A misshapen nose pushed out from the center of its head, and two fleshy protrusions seemed to be coming from the sides of the slime's head. Its new "eyes" were fixed intently on her face as it changed shape.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth hands were pinned back against the glass wall of the jar, all hopes of escape seemed to of vanished, she looked dead ahead straight at the oncoming blob man that constantly shaping itself into a more human figure. As the blob got closer Beth couldn't stand it anymore she started to plead to Keithley, "look mister I do anything for you just get me out of here please."

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley watched the student, ignoring her attempts at a bargain with him. He observed Beth inside the jar as the creature developed further. The "hands" that it had made were now larger, more powerful. What had started out as merely tendrils had become arms.

"Mmmmmmm," it moaned, its mouth now developing a tongue. It bent its neck, inclining its head toward the nude Beth. Its jelly tongue extended to lick against Beth's neck.

Keithley pushed his glasses up his nose as he watched Beth and the goo creature. His ice-blue eyes carefully analyzed the two as he took notes.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

Beth closed her eyes as the beast saliva dripped on to her body and its tongue licked slowly against Beth's neck, she prayed this really wasn't going to happen to her. Already on this island she had been eaten, stalked and raped by a number of monsters, she was drawing the line at the jello monster here, so she raised her naked right leg and kicked aiming for the monsters stomach hoping to wind him. Her leg made contact with the moinster dead center.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next