View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Experiment B37H (Beth) 

The body here was too thick to burst apart like its head had. When her foot penetrated it, the slime merely held her foot in place, gripping at it with its Jell-O-like body. The student's bare foot was now caught in the creature's midsection, and her arms were pinned by its hands.

"Gruuuuuhhng," said the slime. It pulled her away from the side of the jar, bringing the protesting student to the center. It released her foot from its center, pushing her down on her knees. The goo creature extended a pseudopod from its lower section, rubbing against Beth's bare breasts.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

Things had gone from bad to worse for Beth as was pushed down onto her knees in the centre of the jar. She watched with barely supressed fear as the jello creature extended a pseudopod from below what could be called its waist and began to rub it roughly between beth's breasts.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile WWW

The smooth jelly-like surface pushed against Beth's breasts, directed by the creature's will. Its slick surface slid over her skin easily as it felt her breasts. The beast suddenly brought its hands together into one, trapping the student's hands and wrists together inside a blob of itself. It withdrew its pseudopod from her tits and circled around her, still holding her hands above her head.

The slime now bent her forward, pushing her upper body down to bring her tight rear into prominence. It moaned again at the sight of the student's ass, touching it with a pseudopod.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

As the gel creature bound her arms together and walked around behind her, Beth looked up a Keithley giving him a glowering stare, "You bastard can't you get your kicks the normal way, or at least make friends with your right hand." As she was saying this she was getting very agitated by the monster being behind her, when the slime bent here forward pushing her rear into a very inviting position for the beast. Beth started to kick out at the monster behind to slow down the beast.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley looked down at Beth with an icy stare. He watched as the student attempted to kick the creature, but it merely enveloped her feet and forced them down again.

The slime leaned over her now, growing another pair of arms. These ones cupped her pendant breasts and squeezed them, groping the helpless student as the pseudopod pressed between her buttocks.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth felt the gello beast's new hands grab and maul her firm breasts she grit her teeth disgusted at the things that were happening to her, but worse was to come as she slowly felt the monsters appendenge slide betweem her buttocks. It made her yelp as she felt it rub against her bare skin, she then looked up at Keithley for one last time and said, "look please stop this. I do anything other experiment, I promise just stop this now."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:35 am
Profile WWW

"I think not," said Keithley, looking down at the student in the jar.

The psuedopod in Beth's rear hardened somewhat, taking on the firmness of human flesh as it pressed into her tight hole. The bulky blob forced its way through her muscle ring and into her ass, penetrating deeply into her rear. The hands of the beast continued to grope her tits, squeezing the bare flesh of her breasts and grasping at her nipples with eager fingers.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:47 am
Profile YIM

Beth cried out in pain when she felt the monster penitrate her ass. Even as some part inside her tried to brace herself she still ended up falling onto her elbows because of the force of the monsters thrust. Meanwhile the monsters hands eagerly gripped and tweaked her firm breasts that were an open target as she bent over.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:47 pm
Profile WWW

The purple-ish ooze of the beast pressed deeper between her buttocks, probing her exposed anus. The pseudopod entered further into Beth's rear now as the slime pushed its body forward slightly.

Meanwhile, its hands continued to play with her breasts, the creature grinning as it violated the student. Keithley looked over the pair, continuing his note-taking as Beth cried out.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Beth cried out as she felt her buttocks part even more for the slime beast, she could feel its member press deeply into her as in started to thrust in and out in a swift hard motion. Beth was disgusted at what was happening to her this was wrong just wrong. As she thought this the slime beast played constantly with her breasts that were hanging free below her body. This mauling that her tits were getting through the monsters squeezing of the naked flesh and the tweaking of her nipples with its digits, was starting to make her breathing eratic as her breast begin to react to the monsters treatment and swell.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley looked at a wall monitor that displayed Beth's vital signs, pleased slightly at her increased breathing, her accelerated heart rate, the student's body responding to the slime's work on her tits as it pressed its slimy bulk deeper into her ass.

The scientist flipped a switch on the table. A little light embedded in the lid of the jar turned on. This light had an effect on Beth's skin, making it tingle slightly as the slime creature fucked her rear. The light also made the ooze react positively, his thrusts suddenly increasing in power, his pseudopod pushing deep into her violated anus.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

As soon as the lights in the jar went on everything changed. The slime monster that thrusting into her ass picked up its pace and started to thrust harder and further inside of her. The lights also made her whole body tingle she didn't know what was keithley was doing to her but she was sure she didn't like it.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile WWW

The slime creature moaned with pleasure as it explored deep into the student's ass, its main body forming another pseudopod for her second hole. The gelatinous protrusion pressed against Beth's bare sex as Keithley looked on.

The light continued to shine down on Beth and the slime. The tingling on her skin seemed to become much more pleasureable everywhere the slime touched, her ass and breasts suddenly sending her signals of euphoria.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile YIM

Beth dug her nails into the bottom of the jar desperate for any type of hold that she could brace herself against this onslaught, but she couldn't find any and so she felt every single hard thrust that the slime creature gave her. But she seem notice something something else was happening to her the lights were making her body react the beast differently, she found that a growing part of herself welcomed the beast thrusting within her and her mind did not like that at all.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am
Profile WWW

Beth suddenly felt slime trickling down her shoulders. The ooze creature sent some gel down her arms until it reached the place her hands were trying to brace themselves against, making her skin feel delightful everywhere it touched. It finally settled on the glass floor, giving her a sticky spot to place her hands. All the while it continued to fuck the shrunken student, burbling to itself.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next