View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Experiment B37H (Beth) 

Beth's eyes opened. She must have nodded off, for it seemed that time had certainly passed. Keithley maintained his watch on her, but something was different. As he wrote on his clipboard, Beth realized that she was no longer shrunken. The tube was no longer a vast ocean, but rather only a few cubic feet larger than she was.

"Good, it appears to have worn off at exactly the predicted time. Now it's time to shrink you again."

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

"What," she shouted as she lay naked in the tube, "you cant do this to me again I've done what I signed up for you voyeuristic bastard." Anger contorted her beatiful face which was covered in some parts by her once black slikly hair that now stuck to her face thanks to the encounter with the slime beast.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 am
Profile WWW

"Apparently you didn't read the fine print, my dear," said Keithley. "When you got onto the boat, you entered an unspoken contract; you agreed to become property of the Labs for the remainder of your school time." He let that sink in before hauling her out of the tube.

Somehow the skinny man had placed her on the table again. Perhaps he was stronger than he looked.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile YIM

As the news that her body and soul was Lab property sunk it was not what she want ed to hear or was willing to listen so as he pulled her out of the tube as tired as she was she started to kick and scream. She started to throw as many punches as she could hitting him in the face and body hoping that she could force to let her go.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley was uninjured by her attacks. She had not even knocked off his glasses. As he prepared to shrink her again, he tapped against his cheek lightly. His fingers had stopped a centimeter from his face, unable to touch it. "Force-field hood, my dear. Perhaps you should invest in one, although for you I'd suggest a pair of panties."

Suddenly Beth was shrinking again.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile YIM

Beth felt herself shrink againk and soon she couldn't reach him anymore and she just swore and cried in pure frustration at this world and at Keithley her torturer in chief.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:56 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley lifted her with two fingers, holding her by her armpits in the air. Another jar was open and ready for use on the student. "Very good," Keithley said, turning her this way and that, inspecting her. "Returned to the same size as before..."

Keithley put her into the jar and retrieved another one...

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

Beth stands up in the jar and starts to bang her fists against the side as soon as he put he down she couldn't belive this was happening to her again. She swore no matter what she was going to kill that Keithley with her bare hands.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

Soon her jar-mate was dropped in next to her. Compared to the shrunken girl, it was massive, an alien bug with writhing tentacles for mouth-parts. It was thick and multijointed, like a centipede. The third of it with the head was bent upward, supported beneath by the rest of its body.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

As soon as the insect beast was lowered in to the jar Beth moved to the very edges not preparing to engaging her new foe until she knew more.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:47 pm
Profile WWW

Unlike her blob lover, the centipede hesitated not a second to attack her. Its body surged forward, faster than one would expect, wrapping its needle-thin legs around Beth's torso.

Like all centipedes, this one was poisonous to the touch, but unlike most centipedes, this one's poison was a powerful aphrodisiac with almost instant effects. As the legs wandered over Beth's flesh, they stimulated her naked breasts and slim torso easily.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

Beth didn't know what was going on with her as soon as this beast touched her she felt hot and different, she had prepare herslf to slug it out with this beast and she still wanted to but she felt like she was in heat and the touch of this creature was making her hotter. Finally she cried out to Keithley, "what have you done to me now."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:47 pm
Profile WWW

"I didn't do anything yet," said Keithley, looking down at the student in the jar. "The centipede, however, is capable of giving you a dose of aphrodisiac every time it touches you."

As he had spoken, the centipede had continued to place its legs on Beth's skin. rubbing her with the many tips of its legs. One of its body segments rubbed against her waist as it prepared to use the student.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

As the insect creature grabs Beth and wraps its self around her legs each touch giving her a dose of aphrodisiac making her hotter and hotter. Beth struggled more and more she had to escape this alien grip some how however enticing it was to her body it was wrong. So her struggles became more violent towards the alien creature.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile WWW

Despite her struggles, the centipede was still stronger than her. Continuing its actions on her body, the centipede held her tight.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next