View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Experiment B37H (Beth) 

As Beth felt the slime run down her shoulders where ever it ran it made her feel like it was getting washing in pure ecstacy, she moaned out loud unable hold back what she was feeling any longer, "ohhhh ahhhh ohhhh uhhrggh ohmmm". Meanwhile as the slime settled around her hands giving some grip against the now forceful thrust of the slime beast into her ass she knew that she was losing the fight to hold on to control of her body in the face of this onslaught.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:59 am
Profile WWW

The pseudopod that had been pressing against the student's sex now pushed into her, exploring her cunt with its gelatious bulk. The slime continued to rape the student's anus as well as her quim now, making gutteral grunts from deep in its trunk.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile YIM

Beth was now covered in this strange jelly substance and under these lights it felt good. She now couldn't tell were the slime began and her body ended they seemed to be one strange creature that thrust continually forward into her anus and her cunt.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:21 am
Profile WWW

Keithley took some more notes as the creature continued its ministrations. The slime continued to burble as it used the student, and it twisted its head around, stretching its neck, to see Beth eye-to-eye. It leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, putting its slimy tongue in her mouth.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile YIM

As the creature head streached and pulled it self around to share a full kiss with her she stared it unblinking in the eyes, her shame to way her body was reacting was all over her face and right now the only hint fight and resistance could be seen in her watery eyes. Meanwhile the slime beast continue to thrust methodically into her almost like a organic machine showing no signs of stopping.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile WWW

Suddenly its tongue in her mouth became bulkier, turning into something else entirely as it moved about between her jaws. As the new phallic shape pumped into her mouth, the facial features blurred until she faced merely another pseudopod.

Out of the slime's trunk grew a new head, having the same face as before. Every bit of its gooey body that wasn't already in her began to roil, and Beth felt the phalli getting bigger in her tight holes.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

Beth was shockedas the monsters kiss turned into something completely different. She felt the new phallic member grow in her mouth and then begin to pump and move in and out of it. She cried out again but this time her screams were blocked and muffled.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile WWW

The light continued to beat down on them, making the sensation in Beth's mouth electric as the beast raped her. Its body vibrated harder against the tiny student, and suddenly Beth found a different kind of goo blasting into her holes. It was sweeter than syrup in her mouth, heated to just above her own body temperature. Despite the ejaculation, the slime continued its ministrations to the student...

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 pm
Profile YIM

As the beast's cum inside her three hole Beth felt the hot goo rush into her and through her body. In her mouth she felt the member explode and fill her whole mouth with the sweet ejaculation soon all she could do next was just swallow the sweet goo which slipped down her throat slowly. As the monster continued its pumping of her she couldn't help the growing heat inside her body she could feel another orgasim build inside slowly

Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:56 am
Profile WWW

Finally its load was spent. Still the slime monster continued to use the student, however. Keithley continued to write on the clipboard as he watched the pair. Apparently blasting its fluids so deeply into her did not tire it, for it was just as urgent in her rape as before.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile YIM

The constant pumping of the slime creature into Beth only served one purpose and that was to quicken the need for her to cum. She felt throughout her body its desire to reach its lustful peak and lose itself totally in pleasure and she was near now so near she could taste it and so to help matters along she start to with all her might grind herself onto the monsters members riding them as best she could considering the position she was in.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile WWW

The creature felt her enjoyment and acted accordingly. Its body quivered as it maintained its motions in her. It kept up the pace until Beth's climax exploded in her. The slime creature then relaxed itself, forming a puddle on the bottom of the jar. Keithley approached the shrunken girl, looking at her through the glass.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:59 pm
Profile YIM

Beth collasped onto the bottom of the jar, her whole body was suffering from exhaustion from the ordeal that she just been through. As she looked around she noticed Keithley looking at her, anger boiled deep within her she shouted, "happy now have you got your kicks for the day then you bastard."

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley looked at the exhausted little woman. "There's plenty more for you, dear student," he said. He opened the top of the jar. The blob made a sad sound as Beth was picked up. It was then that Beth noticed that Keithley had donned a latex glove for the sole purpose of his carrying of her.

The man deposited Beth into a massive tube full of fluid. The tube would have been more than large enough for her at her full size, but at her diminuitive new stature, it was like being submerged in the ocean. The fluid was a bright green, and its chemical properties would soon make her very, very tired...

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:40 am
Profile YIM

As Beth was deposited into a tube of bright green fluid as soon as she was totally imersed from head to toe she felt different as tired as she was from the experience with the slime creature she suddlenly felt even more exhasted and tired until she could barely keep her eyes open.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next