View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Experiment B37H (Beth) 

As her struggles didn't break her free they soon became desperate and wild. She was so hot no this beast was making her so hot it was unbelivable. Her wild struggles soon turned into uncoordinated kicks that she tried to aim at the beasts midriff as she looked for one weak spot on the monster.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile WWW

The creature did not seem to care as she kicked it until she cracked one of his chitin plates. However, when the plates opened up, a tentacle emerged from between them, spraying slime everywhere as it burst from his body. The armor plate sealed around the tentacle, which then entrapped the leg that had kicked it.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 am
Profile YIM

She was now in a worse position then when she started from. The creature now had draw her and had her leg hiked up, if it of been a man it would of probably looked sensual but right now it looked horrible and disgusting. Unfortunately for Beth the she was now closer to the aliens body and it was touching more of her and no matter how horrible it looked it felt so good to her she just could not believe it. She eventually cried out to Kiethley, "what is it you really want I do anything please just tell me."

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:58 am
Profile WWW

"You're doing a fine job of it already," Keithley said as he checked off a box on the clipboard. Suddenly six of the centipede's arms made a grab for her face, holding her cheeks in their grasp. It brought its own face over hers, compound eyes looking down into Beth's.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile YIM

Beth stared at the insect face its many eyes not blinking like it was trying to look into her soul. As it did this Beth could do nothing but stare right back her fear again growing inside of her. She couldn't move because the beast was almost binding her body to its own they were that close. All she could do was stare right back in silence.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:34 am
Profile WWW

As if judging her, the centipede made a pleasured hiss. Twisting and bringing the student to the bottom of the jar, the centipede cracked several of its plates from the impact, sprouting many new tentacles. They wrapped tightly around her limbs, and the centipede then changed position slightly, releasing her face and rearing its upper body up.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

As the insect alien trapped Beth on the bottom of the examination jar she felt the cold surface press tightly and hard against her now feverish body. It was a strange kind of contranst that sent weird sensations throughout her lust driven body. The insect monster then tighten its grip on her she struggled and struggled but still to no avail as it seemed to prepare its self for something.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:35 pm
Profile WWW

The centipede wiggled its body suddenly, and that's when Beth got a view of its end. The centipede's last segment had a long, armored phallic shape, and its long body was circling to line it up with her already-abused quim. To her surprise, the chitinous exoskeleton over this area was softer than that of the rest of its body.

It pressed the tip of it between her sex-lips, its many, many legs holding her in place as it sprayed an aphrodisiac into her cunt, in the form of a gaseous vapor.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile YIM

With her legs spread wide as they were the phallic member of the insect beast had clear shot at her pussy but to her shock it did not imediatiely start to pound her instead it sprayed a weird gas all over her that just made her feel hotter and more lustful then ever before.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6